• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Lord's Whims 2: The Twin's Personal Chamber (FF/F, sexual, non-consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Go back and read part one if you're wondering who Priscilla is. Otherwise, you can enjoy this as a standalone story.

Part 1: A Maid's Misery

-----

Riley had visited many villages in her travels, but she doubted she’d ever come across one so depressing. Almost nobody was out and about in the dingy little village she had arrived at yesterday. It didn’t look like it was solely because everybody was out working the fields for most of the day to her. When they came back from a hard day's work they'd immediately shut themselves in their houses with the doors barred and windows shuttered. When they did go out, it was only when it was for strictly necessary tasks such as buying food, and they hurried along with it like they were scared to stay outside too long. Even the tavern the seasoned traveler had found was completely devoid of customers besides herself.

‘Maybe it’s the pants. Yeah, gotta be the pants. Skirts are probably in vogue around here right now,’ she thought to herself. The 5’9”, 27-year-old woman with shoulder length brown hair had ended up seated at the bar across from a muscle-bound bartender who seemed preoccupied with wiping down the silverware a few dozen times each. She was trying to figure out what custom she’d managed to break this time to earn him so frequently glancing at her as she nursed her mead and settled on her clothes being out of fashion. She was currently dressed in her travel gear of a simple beige shirt and sturdy greenish-black pants with leather boots. A light cloak with a hood was draped over her shoulders to stave off the weather on the road. ‘Tch, should’ve asked what the local fashion was before I left the inn. Now I’m getting looks,’ she grumbled inwardly. Riley loved fashion. A large part of the reason why she enjoyed traveling was getting to see what the local clothing options were. It made her overly self-conscious to not be up to date with the local trends, regardless of how little time she had to prepare herself for them.

‘Not that it matters. How in the name of the goddess of beauty am I supposed to find out what the trends are if none of the local girls are out strutting their stuff?’ she bemoaned to herself while she took another sip of her drink. Riley had seen barely any women since coming to the village. She didn’t know if it was the local culture for women to not go out or if something was going on to make them scared to go outside. Given that even the men were refusing to venture outside, she was currently leaning towards the latter. A small voice in her head, that helpful little survival instinct that tended to start screaming at her whenever things were about to go pear shaped, was growing ever more insistent that she needed to get out of the village as quickly as her legs could carry her.

Her musings were interrupted by the sound of the door to the tavern opening before she could make good on that growing urge to leave. The brunette traveler turned around to watch a pair of twins wearing silk blouses and ankle length skirts flanked by half a dozen guards. The twins burst into grins when they caught sight of her. Riley quickly looked away. She felt a shiver run down her spine. Those smiles were unsettling. It was less an expression of friendliness and more that of predators overjoyed to have caught sight of prey. She’d run away from more than a few bandits who’d leered at her with the same expression. The bartender didn’t like them either from the looks of it. A scowl was spreading across his face and, from her vantage point sitting at the bar, Riley could see him reaching under the table to grip a club he kept stored down there in case of emergency.

“Oh master, we wish for no trouble,” one of the twins said.

“We’re simply looking for some new friends to have some fun with,” said the other. As they spoke the guards fanned out to surround Riley in a semi-circle around the bar. Riley began to look around nervously. Every word from either of the girls’ mouths was dripping with palpable malice.

“And how fortuitous we are that you’ve been so good this time as to not scare this one off,” continued the first. The hands of the guards standing closest to Riley lashed out to grab her by the biceps. The traveler yelped with surprised and attempted to squirm out of their grasp, but they held firm.

“Let go!” she cried. The bartender threateningly raised his club into view and moved to assist her in escaping the soldiers.

“Unless, of course, you have some other playmate you’d rather we spend time with,” the twins said together. They made a point of leering at the stairway up to the second floor of the building as they did so. The bartender froze mid-step, fearfully glanced from Riley, to the twins and their guards, to the stairway and back again. He sagged with defeat. The club clattered onto the floor beside him from his now limp arms.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized to Riley. She didn’t have a chance to respond before the guards lifted her bodily to pin her flat on the bar. A pair was holding her wrists while another pair pulled off her boots to leave her barefoot and held down her legs. The final two pointedly stood next to the stairs as a reminder to the bartender on what would happen if he tried to resist again. Riley fearfully watched the twins approached. One walked up to her feet and the other took station next to her midriff.

“W-what are you doing!? Wait! Stop! HehehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she shrieked. Fearing that they would hurt her, the traveler was caught completely off guard by the twins darting their hands in to begin tickling. 10 nails lightly tapped up and down her soles. Her shirt was lifted up far enough to reveal her taut stomach so fingers could rub around her exposed tummy in small circles. The captive traveler squealed and thrashed, but couldn’t escape either the unexpected tickling nor the guards holding her down.

“This one’s nice,” stated the twin tickling her stomach after about a minute of poking and prodding. She covered everywhere on Riley's upper body from her hips and sides to her underarms beneath her shirt in a check for ticklish spots. Everywhere she touched caused the helpless girl to laugh and bounce on the bar.

“Yes, very sensitive. Very promising that we can have oodles of fun with her. Shall we keep her for ourselves?” asked the girl who continued to skitter her nails across their victim’s feet.

“Let’s.” With a wave of their hands from the twins, the guards produced ropes and began to bind Riley’s wrists and ankles. One of them grabbed the bound woman and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of grain.

“Help!” Riley screamed. “Some, anyone, save me! Help! HELP!” The bartender refused to make eye contact as she was carried out the door.

“I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry,” was all he said. Tears of regret were running down his face.

-----

“HAHAHAHA STOP! LET MEHEHEHAHAHA GOHOHOAHHAHAHAHA!” Riley had found herself carried to a large mansion on the hill, where she’d been brought down a secret passage hidden behind a bookcase that led to a dungeon deep underground. The guards had forcibly stripped her down to her black lace panties before strapping her to an x-frame next to an unconscious, naked white-haired girl with awe-inspiringly large breasts. The captive brunette had barely any time to take in the sight of the room filled with bondage devices and its myriad unconscious or catatonic captives before the twins had resumed tickling her. She was quickly driven to hysterics by one of the girls raking her nails across her soles while the other was squeezing her sides. They continued to tease and work her over in silence for about 5 minutes before saying anything.

“Okay pet, time for your first game,” said the twin teasing Riley’s sides. She stopped tickling to turn around and grab a small hourglass off of a tray behind her. Her sister didn’t stop applying her nails to her feet, but did ease up enough to allow Riley to pay attention to what they had to say. The hourglass was waved in front of Riley’s face. “We’re going to be nice and give you a chance at freedom. This hourglass lasts for about 5 minutes. If you can last until every last grain of sand falls to the bottom without begging then we’ll let you go. But if you can’t…” she reached over and teasingly stroked Riley’s crotch through the sheer fabric of her panties, “we’re going to take these off and play a special game with you down there.”

“No… please no hehehehehe. No more tickles hehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Riley begged. The woman gave her a cold look and set the hourglass down.

“If you don’t agree to play, then we’ll just go straight to keeping you as a tickle slave for the rest of your life,” she threatened. She reached in to begin scrabbling her fingers inside the captive woman’ armpits while her sister increased the intensity of her foot tickling again. Riley was forced to scream and buck for another 15 minutes before they let up again. She grabbed the hourglass and shoved it towards Riley again. “So are you playing, or are we going to tickle you to death?”

“I-I’ll play. I’ll play!” Riley sobbed. The twins stopped tickling to drag a small table to Riley’s side and placed the hourglass where she could see it. “HAHAHAHAHA! NNN-HAHAHAHAHA!” the captive woman immediately burst out in hysterics from the twins jumping in with full force. Both of the twins had taken seat at her feet to pop the big toe of each foot into their mouths. They nibbled on the digit, rolling it around and prodding at the sensitive webbing between Riley’s toes with their tongues. Each had one hand dedicated to gripping their foot to hold it still while the other gently teased the bottom of her heels. Riley howled with laughter and repeatedly slammed her butt against the rack holding her in place as the assault continued along to have each of her extremely ticklish toes devoured one at a time. It took all of her concentration to stifle her pleas for mercy before they could escape her mouth. The twins moaned and gasped in delight at having such well-formed, sensitive feet to eat. The part of Riley's mind not preoccupied with processing the horrible bombardment of ticklish sensations coming from her toes was disgusted at how obviously they got off on making her suffer.

Time seemed to stretch on for eternity. Riley was starting to grow worried. No matter how she looked at it, it had been way longer than 5 minutes. The twins had moved on to goosing her hips and kneading her inner thighs after taking their time savoring her feet. It was an attack that sent bolts of electricity straight into Riley’s groin each time their slender fingers sunk in, making her uncomfortably, unwillingly turned on by the continuing torture. A wet stain was growing across her panties. She managed to gather up enough willpower to push through the tickling and growing arousal to steal a glance at the hourglass.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CHEAHAHAHAHATERS HAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed with horror at what she saw. A large grain of sand too large to fit through the hourglass was sitting on the top half. The twins glanced with each other in amusement.

“What’s the problem?” one of them taunted.

“We said you’d go free if you could last until all of the sand hit the bottom. It hasn’t. I don’t see why we shouldn’t keep tickling you,” claimed the other.

“THIS ISN’T FAIRHAHAHAHAHAH! LET MEHEHEHE GOHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STOOOOHOHOHOHOHOP!” Riley screamed. The twins burst out laughing at her distress and continued their assault on the brunette’ sensitive body. Over the next 20 minutes they continued to work their way up her body, squeezing her sides, poking between her ribs, teasing her breasts, roaming fingers across her taut stomach, and scrabbling nails in her armpits. Once they confirmed that her armpits were her worst spot, one of them a pair of hairbrushes off of a nearby tray to furiously scrub the hyper-sensitive skin while the other amused herself teasing around the nipples of her shaking chest, forcing their captive to devolve into maddened screams of forced mirth. Riley’s continued begging throughout it all only served to incite them into extending the time that they spent torturing her. They eventually stopped to grab a pair of fabric sheers and cut off the brunette’s panties to leave her naked.

“For all you’re begging, you’re really just a masochistic slut who’s getting off on this aren’t you?” one of them taunted, dragging a couple of her fingers across Riley’s wet flaps and showing their victim her own love juices. She kneeled between her legs to begin insistently exploring inside the brunette’ pussy with her tongue. Her sister kneeled behind her and reached around to begin groping her sister’s breasts through her blouse. “This one’s a bit of a competition. If you can keep from cumming longer than my sister, we’ll let you go,” she claimed. Riley glared at her tormentors in defiance and did her best to stifle her moans. She didn’t believe that they were going to play fair or keep that promise for a second.

The moans of the women being sexually stimulated filled the room. Riley squeezed her eyes shut and did her best to block out the sensations. She felt a bit of hope rising inside of her despite her misgivings when she cracked an eye open. The twins weren’t trying to resist the pleasure at all. The twin eating her out was eagerly pushing into her sister’s hands groping her breasts and reaching down her skirt to explore inside of her. Those hopes were proven to be in vain when she realized the sisters’ game. When the twin eating her out was on the verge of orgasm, her sister stopped masturbating her to stand up and begin tracing her nails over Riley’s feet. The brunette traveler squeezed her eyes shut in frustration as giggles began to intermingle with her growing moans. Even if she knew they’d cheat, it still hurt to have them toy with her like that. The twins took their time gently teasing her, combining alternating eating her out and suckling and twisting her nipples with the fingers with light tickling to keep her torturously trapped on the edge for several minutes, ending it with pushing her into a mind shattering orgasm. They didn’t give her time to enjoy it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CAHAHAHAME! PLEASE STOP! I JUST CAMEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Riley screamed. With practiced motions they swiftly grabbed jars of baby oil and hairbrushes from the tray and lathered up Riley’s feet and underarms. Soon there was a hairbrush being scrubbed against each foot and inside each armpit to overwhelm the biggest orgasm the brunette had ever experienced with the worst tickling of her life. Riley was sent through the roof. Her screams of ticklish agony were deafening. Nothing she had ever experienced before had felt a fraction as horrible as this. The twins didn’t let up. They continued to take advantage of her increased sensitivity from the orgasm to punish the two most ticklish parts of her body until Riley broke down crying, and then continued tickling her across her entire body for an extra half hour for good measure.

“So, what should we play next?” one of them mused after they stopped.

“…enough.” Riley cut them off before her sister could reply. The twins looked at Riley in surprise. “I’ve had enough. This is too cruel. Stop with these so-called games. Just stop this. Let me go this instant.”

“What’s wrong, pet? Don’t like our games?”

“Yeah, it’s not our fault you couldn’t hold out through either of them,” they taunted. Riley attempting to tell them to stop through her sobs of frustration and misery at their sadistic games amused them nearly as much as her distress over being put through them. They were about to drop the pretense of playing games with a chance of allowing their captive to escape in favor of simply torturing her for as long as they could keep her conscious for the fun of it when they were interrupted by the white-haired woman bound next to Riley waking with a start. Evil grins spread over their faces at the large chested woman quaking in fear at the sight of them.

“Good morning, Priscilla!” one of them sang. She grabbed a pair of nail brushes off of the tray and walked over. Priscilla silently shook her head in denial as the woman tied back each of her toes with pieces of string attached to her ankle cuffs, then began furiously scrubbing her toes with the nail brushes. The poor woman immediately burst into hysterics. The other twin set about using her nails to tease around Riley’s groin, making her squeal, titter, and gasp, for several minutes when an idea seemed to come to her. She walked over and put hand on her sister’s shoulder to stop her, then leaned in to leer at Priscilla’s crying face.

“Oh Priscilla, you really hate being tickled, don’t you? Do you want us to stop? Because we can if you want.”

“Yes, I’ll do anything! Please, no more tickling. Anything but more tickling!” the white-haired woman begged. She shrieked in fear and sucked in her breath in an attempt to pull her massive breasts away from her tormentor’s wiggling fingers being held an inch away from her nipples.

“I’m so happy to hear that. You see, we have a new friend to play with. If you don’t feel like playing any games right now,” the woman quickly flicked her fingers against Priscilla’s nipples for emphasis, causing her to squeal with forced mirth,” then all you have to do is play some games with her instead.” Riley and Priscilla glanced at each other with wide eyes. Riley was desperately shaking her head no in an attempt to convince Priscilla to not to agree to it. The brunette didn’t want to have to even imagine how horrible it would be to have a third tickler join in in abusing her.

“I-I can’t! That’s too cruel. HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOHAHAHAHA!” Priscilla cried. The moment she turned them down, the twins immediately began punishing her. The nail brushes resumed scrubbing at her toes. Nails alternated between flicking her swollen nipples and quickly poking all over her massive breasts. Priscilla went ballistic. Riley watched in horror as her fellow torture victim was worked over for the next half an hour with reminders that she could’ve avoided being punished if she’d agreed to tickle Riley being drilled into her the entire time. The captive brunette took the unexpected break to send up a prayer to every god she’d ever learned about that somebody would come save her, would burst in through the door to ward off the sadistic twins before they turned their attention back to her. But nobody came.

“I’LL DO IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL TICKLE HEHEHEHEHEHER! STOHOHOHOOOP!” Priscilla screamed. The twins were grinning from ear to ear with glee over their accomplishment as they undid her bindings. When Priscilla hesitated on walking towards Riley, they impatiently shoved her forward to get her within range to apply her nails to Riley's feet. Priscilla frightfully glanced back and forth between the bound brunette and their torturers. The twins walked up wrap her in hugs from behind. Their nails lightly teased her bare stomach and groin.

“I’m so glad to learn about this part of you,” one of them stage whispered in her ear.

“Yes, to be oh so willing to make another woman you’ve never known take your place in being tickle tortured is truly a sign of your character. And with you own two hands too!” the other continued. Priscilla’s face crumbled at their taunts.

“I’m sorry…” Priscilla muttered to Riley after the twins let her go. Riley desperately shook her head no at the sight of the white-haired woman’s nails approaching her feet.

“No, don’t do this. Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Long nails began to flutter up and down her feet. It wasn’t as skilled as when the twins did it, but the already tired, broken brunette didn’t have the willpower left to resist. She squealed and kicked at the stimulation. Every plea forced out of her lips made Priscilla wince, but the busty albino refused to stop out of fear of being punished for it by the twins.

The twins were busy congratulating each other on their newest game. They’d disrobed to leave themselves naked with the one who’d come up with the idea being rewarded by her sister. She was pinned up against the wall, having her sister energetically kiss and finger her until the orgasms made her knees too weak to support her anymore.

After tickling Riley for nearly 15 minutes, being forced to listen to the brunette beg her to stop the whole way through, Priscilla broke down. The kind-hearted woman couldn’t bring herself to continue torturing the brunette. “I-I can’t!” she wailed. “I can’t do it. I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry! Forgive me!”

The twins didn’t take kindly to her stopping. They grabbed her from behind and dragged her over to a secret door opposite the entrance to the torture chamber. Riley listened to Priscilla desperately beg as she was dragged out of sight. Then the screaming began. Horrible screams of anguished laughter. Riley had been convinced that the twins were already giving her the worst they could. She was wrong.

The twins returned to begin unbinding Riley. Their captive was too tired to resist them similarly dragging her into the secret room. What lay in wait for her made her blood run cold. Priscilla was strapped to an x-frame placed in front of a wall covered in gears. A multitude of straps all across her body immobilized her so she couldn’t squirm more than a centimeter. Mechanical arms ending with brushes specifically tailored to fit the contours of a woman’s body extended out from the wall to be pressed against the albino’s underarms, ribs, sides, stomach, thighs, and feet. Wheels lined with stiff feathers were positioned at her crotch and nipples. As the gears turned, so did the torture devices. The brushes and feather wheels spun against Priscilla’s body to force her to scream with laughter like never before. A puddle of pee already spread on the floor beneath her legs in testament to how badly the torture device tickled.

“It’s powered by a waterwheel in a river running near the back of the estate,” one of the twins explained.

“It's a good way to make certain our guests have something to keep them preoccupied while we can’t attend to them ourselves,” said the other.

Riley began to scream and thrash in a futile attempt to escape as the twins dragged her to a second bondage rack right next to Priscilla’s. The twins wrestled her into the rack and began positioning the brushes and feather wheels to be pressing against her bare skin. Riley blubbered with fear. She promised them anything they could think of to let her go. She went completely ignored.

“Father said he wanted us to help play with one of his wives. She’s been really, really naughty trying to run away.”

“Bye bye now! We’ll come check on you when we’re done. If we remember to.” The twins pulled the lever associated with Riley’s rack and closed the hidden door to the chamber just as a second set of screams joined the first.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back