• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Single again....

robmic

Verified
Well, after 7 1/2 years, my lady gave me my walking papers! I realize that this will probably get no responses, but I'll try it anyway. If you are a pretty lady between the ages of 30 to 47, and would like to meet a sincere guy that's normal in every way except that I love tickling. That exception is only not normal outside of this community, of course! I live in central Vermont and would like to at least correspond with you ladies out there.
Hey, who knows, stranger things have happened than actually meeting someone here.;)

Last edited:
Come on ladies........

I know that I didn't express much hope that there would be any takers out there, but maybe you gals could give me some ideas of what you'd be looking for in a guy if you were looking.I'm not one to bend or form to someones whims just to get somewhere with them, but I would take the suggestions to heart and see what ones match my persona and go with them.;)

Single female tickle partner

Hi Bob!

I am a new member to the tickle forum. I'm sorry that you are single again after such a long while, but I would like to chat with you and see if you would be interested in having a 46 year old female as your tickle partner. I'm not wierd either but I do love tickle games and I am ready to get a tickle partner.

Hope to hear from you soon. I'm not really into anything sexual, but you never know. I know that your a long way from Arkansas, where I live, but maybe if everything would work out, we could meet and see if we "tickle" each other's funny bone or bones.

Take care!

Kathie
"Tickled Pink"

WOW! An answer!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kathie;
Thank you for responding. You're right, Arkansas is a little ways away, but hey, you never know! I would be very happy to correspond with you and talk tickling. I havent gotten into the IM thing, but I suppose I could figure it out. But, in the mean time, I would be happy to e-mail you back and forth. You can e-mail me at [email protected] .
By the way, since I wrote that original post, things have gotten much better. I got hired on at a new company at a much higher wage than I was expecting, and there is a future for me there to climb the corperate ladder. I've gotten my finances under control now, and I actually have money left over after paying all my bills. Enough so that I just bought another car. I'm renovating a place that I will be moving into in about a month, and things are really looking bright! And now having you respond to my post, well, that's just icing on the cake!:D ;) Please feel free to e-mail me anytime, and I will look forward to talking to you. Take care, Bob.

fantastic news!!!!!!!!

Just letting all you guys know that Kathie from the reply above and I have been developing a long distance relationship that has exceeded both of our expectations! We have talked every day for about 3 weeks now, and I will be going down to Arkansas to meet her over the Labor Day weekend. We seem to be compatable beyond what either of us could have ever expected! If all goes well when we meet, she plans on coming up to my neck of the woods this fall. I guess good things can happen when you least expect it, huh? For all you lonly hearts out there looking for the perfect mate, all I can say is, be honest and up front about your hopes and expections, and who knows, maybe you, too, can find a sweet little jewel like I did!:D ;) :wow: :cool2: :lovestory :happyfloa :cupid: :twohugs: :tickle: :Kiss2: I'm not happy, am I?

Things didn't work out

Hi!!

Thanks for your good wishes, but even though we thought there might be something to all of this, when we met there were no "sparks". I know that the chances of all of this working out were low, but I really thought, as well as Bob did, that we might have a connection here.

Keep looking as we both will continue to do and enjoy life as it is. Someday you might run across the "perfect" one.

Kathie

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back