• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 02/03 (F/F - nylon)

nikus

Hello all,

After several months, I finally got able to fill the gaps in the old manuscript for the part 2. Originally,
it would be an exercise of change the point of view among characters when using a first person
narrative. I realized that it was bad for the narrative rithm so I made cahneged it. This story is
still based on Kate's point of view only. I hope you enjoy this new part as much as you had enjoyed
the first one.

Best Regards,
Nikus.

MY UNSUSPECTED ROOMMATE – Part 02/03
By Nikus.

The memories of my ticklish agony were still lifelike vivid in my mind when I woke up the next morning. I did open my eyes feeling myself already aroused. I just couldn’t forget how deliciously torturing it had been to feel Erika’s fingernails and her feather-duster tickle-torturing my nylon clad soles on the night before. I was full of tickling dreams and hopes that early morning… I was eager to hear from Erika all that she might have to say about her first time as my tickle-torturer… I was hopeful for hear from her that she would tickle-torture my feet very soon again… But quickly as a wink, all those dreams and hopes vanished right away; yet laid on my bed, I heard the main door of our apartment opening; I heard the sound of some foot steps going outside; and then I heard the sound of the door closing and being locked right after. I immediately realized — Erika had just left to enjoy her day off from work.

I got out of my bed truly disappointed — on her days off, Erika would hardly return back home earlier than midnight; it meant that I wouldn’t had the least chance of being tickled that day… Very annoyed, I went to take my matutinal shower, but as soon the soapy water slid down over my body and then soaked my feet, I was daydreaming again about my feet being tickled. My heart was pounding faster with the thought of feel that delicious devilish tickle-torture being inflicted on my nylon clad soles one time more… I quickly lost the complete sense of time while daydreaming about those delicious tickle-torturing sensations taking over my soles… Of sudden, the alarm of my mobile brought me back to reality for a moment; I immediately finished my shower, and still naked, I went back to my bedroom.

Once there, I began to rub my feet with the oiled-lotion that the pedicurist had given to me on the day before — she had told me that this oiled-lotion would keep my feet very-very ticklish just the way like I had asked her to make them at the pedicure session — and wishing to have the most ultra-ticklish soles that I could have, I went rubbing on the oiled-lotion gently all over my feet and toes, but wittingly scratching my fingernails on my bare soles and toe pads. At each stinging scratch, I would fantasize that my fingernails were Erika’s own fingernails… My clit was tingling, how delicious would it be to feel for real Erika’s fingernails sliding over my oiled bare soles while tickled them… Would it tickle more than when nylon clad…? But then I just remembered — Erika had never wrote anything in her diary about tickling my bare soles… In fact, I have ever been wearing some kind of thin sheer nylon hosiery in her dreams and fantasies… But it wasn’t any bad at all; I have ever loved to wear thin sheer nylon hosiery, and I had just newly discovered how incredibly passionating it was to have my ticklish soles tickle-tortured while clad in sheer nylons…

Falling for a burning nylon tickling passion, I immediately began to look for the finest piece of thin sheer hosiery that I could have. I found it fast, and it was the first piece of clothing that I decided to dress up. Carefully, I slid each of my legs inside each of the fine sheer black nylon stockings that I had chosen. I used my hands to gently adjust the toes and heel reinforcements right in place. I knew that as soon Erika could spot my feet clad on those fine sheer black nylons, she would immediately fall for them. I was already fantasizing again — I would fell asleep on the couch, and because our tickle session on the night before, Erika would finally had the guts to tickle my nylon clad soles when she spotted me sleeping over there… For sure, I was already wearing all that I needed to tease Erika in case my plot really did come true, but I still had to go to my work before I could get any chance of teased her; it meant that my clothes should not only suit my work environment, but also match my stockings. Since my stockings were sheer black, it had been very easy indeed. I just dressed a purple short sleeved shirt, a fine black skirt suit, and the same pair of two inches black leather high heels that I had worn on the day before — probably Erika wouldn’t resist as she just spotted them right in front of the couch, near to my sleepy nyloned feet… I was wet aroused and finally ready for my day. The hour on the watch was pointing that it was near the time for I left for work.

I was about to leave when an overpowering spark of curiosity driven by my clit instantly caused me to stop on my track. I knew that Erika would probably be back only way beyond midnight, so a peek on her erotic notebook would be completely useless that day; but, why not do it anyway? So, I entered her bedroom… The notebook was right there over her night table, easier impossible… I eagerly grabbed it and then opened it. My heart was pounding really fast in hope until I began to read the only sentence that she wrote as her new entry — “My stockinged feet will receive the tickle-torture of their lives!” … It had been just like a strong punch right on my stomach! What I was really wishing to read, it was that she would tie me up and tickle my nylon clad soles even merciless than the night before, not that she would be the one being tickled that time. “I can’t believe it! How could she had done this to me? I was the one supposed to be tickled here, not her!” I complained to myself incredulous… “She will pay for that! She will really pay!” I shouted out to the walls; “If she wants to be tickled, she will be tickled! And then she will regret it deeply! I promise that…” I shouted out again even angrier. I was so furious about the whole thing that I lost all of my good sense. I went straight to my mobile and I typed a short alert to myself in the calendar planner — “Buy a tickler suit, do my nails, and then tickle Erika’s nylon clad soles until her death!” I saved this alert under the title — “IMPORTANT AS YOUR OWN LIFE!” It done, I left for work blowing a gasket. I made all my way to my work cooking up how I would get my revenge on Erika; how I would cruelly tickle-torture her nylon clad soles as if I were a true sadistic inquisitor. I entered the building where I work with no plan yet, but only with such a furious face that nobody even dared to greet me while I walked towards my office; but when I got in front of its door, Lily, my secretary, naturally did it. In fact, her desk was right in front of my office, thus it would be impossible for her to not greet me at first sight… Well, I think you already have some idea about how furious I was… So, I think you might be wondering about Lily now…

Well, Lily is of Japanese descent, and she hates her skin to get the least tan despite tanned-looking skin has been the fashion among women in Asia since a long time ago. For some secret reason, Lily behaves herself as one of those old traditional Asiatic women, and she puts all her efforts to keep her skin white pale, and her long black hair well straight… She was something between eighteen and nineteen years old those days, so it did seem somehow strange she did not want a tan skin… Anyway, Lily has ever been looking incredibly pretty even with a pale skin, so I don’t think she should follow any Asiatic trend if she wants not… Well, talking about trends; if you are reading my tickling adventures, there is a big chance of you now may be very curious about Lily’s feet… At those days, I didn’t use to pay any attention to her feet, but once in a while, I would unwittingly had a peek of her feet when she was shoeless behind her desk… Nowadays, I know her feet way better and they hadn’t changed a bit since then, except they are much more ticklish now… Oh my God! I’m sorry! I think I had just told you a spoiler… When Nikus read it he will certainly get Erika to tickle-torture my nylon clad soles for punishment! :) Poor of me! ;-P… Anyway, yet about Lily’s feet, I can tell you that she has small feet, and her second toes are bigger than her big ones… Also, nowadays I just love how her feet look when clad in sheer nylons, specially thin sheer nude ones like the stockings that she was wearing that specific morning… Yet about her clothes, Lily was wearing a navy blue skirt suit, and blue leather pumps that day too… And before you ask, I don’t like Lily only because she has lovely ticklish feet, I really like her because she has ever been a very competent secretary. Anyone would die to have such a secretary like her… Well, I think you have probably quenched your curiosity about Lily by now, so let me get back to what happened that day…

As I was saying before, that morning I was way furious, and I just met Lily at her desk right in front of my office. She greeted me and I immediately realized that it wouldn’t be fair I just be a **** and took out all my anger on her; so, I held my temper, and I tried to sound myself the most normal that I could while I did chat with her. I still remember crystal clear the first words we exchanged that morning…

“Good morning, Kate!” Lily greeted me as she spotted me just before her.

“Good morning, Lily!” I greeted back visibly annoyed. “Any messages for me?”

“Just one!” She answered right away. “The sales manager just called saying that he is already in the meeting room with the representatives of the future new customer... All waiting for you!”

“Crap! I completely forgot about this meeting!” I shouted out angry about myself. I had just realized how I hadn’t been paying enough attention to my work since I had discovered Erika’s diary. “It will probably take my whole day!” I exclaimed remembering how much time it usually takes to receive the representatives of a new customer, and then do all of the welcome reception things that we usually do every time when we are finishing to close a new deal.

“Don’t worry, Kate! I’ll be here writing down any messages and calls that you may receive!” Lily joked trying to improve my humor. Of course, it didn’t work at all.

“Thank you, Lily!” I exclaimed trying to not be even more infuriated about my day. I did not lose any more time and I went straight to the meeting room.

Well, how I thought, that was a very long meeting day… We spend near four hours inside the meeting room presenting and watching slides, and then discussing a lot of possible contractual changes; next, we had a well deserved lunch break, and we all went to a fancy restaurant under our company’s treat just to welcome nicely the representatives of our future new customer; when we got back to our facilities, the sales manager and I gave a whole tour to them, and after all that, we sat all together inside the VIP room to finally sign the contract turning our company into their main supplier. Unfortunately, to sign that contract did take a lot of extra time — we had to read and check all the contractual clauses one by one for a last time. It was already early evening when we finally finished it; and because of some cultural tradition of our new signed customer’s representatives, I even had to spend some more extra time in our VIP room toasting and celebrating the contract signature. I remember that it was past 7 PM when our newly signed customer’s representatives were finally gone and I could finally return to my office. I was completely trashed and I made my way back to my office just wishing to grab my bag and get back home right after. To my surprise, when I was very close to the door of my office, I just spotted Lily still on her desk — she was supposed to had left two hours before.

“Are you still here?” I asked Lily intrigued. I noticed over her desk several pieces of fabric which I used to show as samples to any possible future customer. It did seem that she was killing the time by organizing those pieces of fabric inside the plastic box that I used to keep and carry them around.

“Yes… I just received this…” She told me lending an A4 sized brown envelope with a big red word ‘CLASSIFIED’ on it. “And I had been precisely instructed to give it to you in hands! Today yet!”

“I just can’t put up with all this classified crap,” I said angrily opening the envelope right there in front of my secretary. “Great! It will take a lot of extra time that I just don’t have today!” I complained. The least good mood that I had because I was finally free from that contract signing meeting day had just changed into a very bad one — I already knew that my nylon clad soles wouldn’t experience any tickle-torture that day, and then I had just discovered that I would need to work some extra hours until that late night — that was being the hell of a day.

“Will you need anything else?” Lily asked me gently.

“Not, thank you Lily…” I answered her. “You may go home now!”

“Well, I’m leaving…” Lily answered throwing the remaining pieces of fabric samples inside the plastic box and closing its cover. “Good bye, Kate,” she greeted me putting the plastic box back inside the cabinet, right behind her desk, where I keep it.

“Good bye, Lily!” I greeted her back just before I entered my office and then closed its door.

Once there, I walked to my desk and spotted my wheeled leather chair. I sighed — I had about twenty five pages of a last minute confidential renewing contract addendum to be meticulously examined, and then lock it inside a safe in our juridic department before the end of that night. I was so exhausted that I decided to made myself a little bit more comfortable before started that boring task… I put my mobile over my desk and my blazer over the backrest of my chair; happily, I did loose my shirt and then I sat; I reclined my back against the backrest of my chair; and then, aware that nobody except me was around the floor where my office is, I crossed my nylon clad legs over the padded corner of my desk. I was almost comfortable as I was first intending, there was just one little thing still missing, something that I had been wishing the whole day to do — to free my feet from their shoe imprisonment — and so I did what I use to do when I shoe play. I curled my toes inside my shoes causing both of them to popped up and then slid down until they both stopped dangling at the tip of my toes. It was incredibly delicious to finally feel my warm nylon clad soles receiving some refreshing fresh air. I sighed relieved — now, I could finally start that boring task. And so I did...

Barely I was examining the middle of the addendum first page, the alarm of my mobile sounded. I immediately glanced to the flashing screen — ‘IMPORTANT AS YOUR OWN LIFE!’ was written on it. I sighed sorrowfully already knowing what that alert was about. I wouldn’t have any time to schedule a late hour manicure, nor buy any tickler suit that evening. I would need to trust that my fingernails were sharp enough to get my revenge on Erika without ruining her nylons, as also, I would be able to frighten her even not being dressed like a true wicked torturer. Anyway, I did not truly needed neither of those two things to get my revenge on Erika, all that I really needed, it was to wait Erika fell asleep on her bed as soon she got back home, and then found a way to restraint her ankles in place before I began to tickle the hell out of her stockinged soles. Of course, I was expecting her to fell asleep with her nylons on, otherwise I would also have to put it on her… I need to confess that the thought of tickle Erika’s nylon clad soles did not cause any arousement on me — I was such a pure ticklee… But I can tell you, I was feeling that tickle-torture her nylon clad soles would really made my heart lighter. In fact, I could feel my heart already lightening as I imagined how delicious would it be to hear Erika laughing and begging me to stop while she weakened little by little until close to pass out… It did seem a lovely sweet revenge, but I was just too exhausted that night. Rather than carry on my revenge, what I was really wishing for, it was to finish my last minute task as quickly as I could, and then got back home for a good night of sleep.

As soon my true wish was clear in my mind, I put all my head into examine the pages of that boring last minute document. I was so focused and concentrated on it, that soon I was already suffering from auditory exclusion and tunnel vision. Usually, these two things would be dangerous only in a multiple gunfight, but that day, it has been proven at least to me, that those two things could be equally dangerous when you have a secretary like Lily…

I was examining the fourth page of that boring addendum, when of sudden, I just felt something lacing my nyloned calves together. Instinctively, I quickly brought my shoes back to my feet and tried to pull my legs away, but I just felt a tug preventing my legs from move. It just frightened me right away.

“GOD!” I shouted out immediately glancing towards my calves. I spotted a bent figure right in front of my feet. “LILY?” I shouted instantly recognizing my secretary’s face. She said nothing, and then quickly as a flash, I noticed the scarf-like cut piece of a high-resistant red fabric sample wrapped as a Lark’s head around my ankles. “WHAT FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” I screamed completely astonished.

“I saw your little ‘important as your own life!’ alert…” She answered me back quickly wrapping the length of the red fabric sample in a Lark’s head double column tie. “So I already know all about your little foot tickling-torture activities!” She exclaimed tugging the extra length of the fabric to tighten the Lark’s head double column tie according a load-baring style.

“HOW DARE YOU!” I shouted out infuriated about my privacy had been violated. “HOW DARE YOU TO READ MY PRIVATE NOTES?!” I shouted out again.

“Private?” Lily asked ironically, “I received this alert on the shared calendar!”

Then I just realized my huge mistake — in my wrath, I completely forgot about mark my angry alert as private. My calendar entries are marked as shared by default, so my secretary can be automatically aware of all my reminders and appointments. It just hadn’t been worse because my calendar is shared only with my secretary, but even so, I was truly ashamed. My face was near to be reddened.

“UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!” I ordered while I tried to sweep my shame away. I twisted my ankles and tried to pull my legs away again, but it was already too late to put any fight.

“I can’t do that…” Lily said finishing of tied up the remaining length of fabric securely around the leg of my desk. I felt my heels being pressed against the top of my desk. “You wrote that you would torture a girl on her soles until her death!” Lily added tightening an additional knot. “I still can’t believe that I have been working for such a vicious psycho woman,” she said. I was completely dumbfounded after heard such thing. Did she ever heard about figure of speech? It was clearly a foolish misunderstanding.

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!” I shouted out. I was completely out of reaction but keep shouting to her. “YOU HAVE NOT THE LEAST IDEA!” I shouted out again struggling against the bonds around my ankles, and then Lily stared me right in my eyes.

“I’m really sick about girls like you, who won any little power on their jobs, and then think they can torture other girls into submission wherever, whenever and whatever they like!” Shouted Lily expressing some weird sense of justice, she really seemed one of those weird characters from those boring samurai animes which Erika used to watch.

“WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?” I really had no clue about what was going on inside her head. Which girls were she talking about? As long as I remembered, I had never tortured anyone who had been working there. In fact, I had never tortured anyone at all!

“Vicious psychos like you ever play dumb when the table turns,” Lily said another of her nonsenses to me.

“THE ONLY PSYCHO HERE IS YOU!” I shouted out to Lily as I strongly tried to pull my legs towards my belly. It had been completely useless. I couldn’t free my ankles and my chair just rolled aside in a bad position. It was impossible to run away and I was completely scared!

“You can deny your madness as much as you want, but it will not exempt you from your punishment…!” Exclaimed Lily. I felt my heart in my throat, I had no idea if she would hurt me or what.

“PUNISHMENT? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING NUTS ****?” I shouted her back in despair. I couldn’t even reach my mobile or the phone on my desk to call for help.

“Yes… A punishment…!” She shouted starring me with such a nuts’ face. “Let’s see if you enjoy to have your nylon clad soles tickle-tortured as much as you love to tickle-torture the nylon clad soles of poor ticklish girls!” As soon I heard that, my eyes grew wide open. Not in terror, but in total surprise. That was totally unexpected! If I had just heard right, I would have my ultra-ticklish nylon clad soles tickle-tortured right away. I instantly felt a tingle on my clit. I had never expected that Lily could became my tickle-torturer for that day, but I was immediately fond of that.

“UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!” I shouted out angrily playing along but somehow still a bit scared. “OR I’LL DENOUNCE YOU ON THE H.R. FOR ASSAULT!” I threatened her. I really wasn’t sure if Lily was just role playing to be a weird righteous kind of a tickler-samurai girl, or if she was indeed a sort of psycho that would do more than just tickle me… I was strongly rooting for the first option.

“I don’t mind about get fired and sued!” She exclaimed with a grin on her face. “What I really mind, it’s about vicious psychos like you getting away so easily all the time!” She added. “So, you can say anything that you want to the H.R. … But your nylon clad soles will be tickled no matter what!” She exclaimed full of herself. It was crystal clear for me that my punishment would be only one — to have my nylon clad soles tickle-tortured. That was delightfully relieving…

“YOU CAN BE VERY SURE THAT I’LL DENOUNCE YOU AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE!” I shouted out pretending to be angry, I was indeed completely aroused. I was just dying to feel my unexpected newly revealed tickle-punisher secretary to scratch my nylon clad soles in complete punishment.

“Oh, please, be my guest…” Lily said in disdain. She walked closer to me. “Now, if you cooperate and put your wrists behind your chair, we can finish all this sooner!” She exclaimed stretching a second piece of the high-resistant red fabric sample on her hands.

“YOU’RE FUCKING NUTS IF YOU THINK THAT I’LL WILLINGLY LET YOU TIE UP MY WRISTS!” I shouted out playing along with her again.

“I see… You like it the hard way,” she said right before sat over my nylon-clad thighs, and inserted her fingers under my armpits. Immediately, I felt the tickles taking my underarms.

“Hee, hee, hee hee, hee,” the first giggles came out from my mouth. I tried to put a little struggle by poking her sides with my fingers, but she just dig her fingers deeper inside my armpits. “Hee, hee, hEEH, HEEE, HEHAHHAHAHA,” instantly, my giggles turned into laughs. The tickling on my underarms soon grew so intense, that in reflex, I unwittingly allowed both of my arms to fall at the sides of my chair. Lily noticed that, and she lost no time. Quickly, she applied a last strong tickle attack under my armpits. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I immediately burst into a louder laughter as my tummy contracted instantly. For some few seconds, I was completely out of the control of my body, all that I could do it was laugh under the strong ghost tickles that still tickled my armpits. Lily immediately took advantage of that. While I still laughed, she quickly tied up my wrists together behind my chair — I think it was a single column tie according my memories about how I felt the piece of fabric sample sliding around my skin — and right after, she lowered my bonded wrists downwards, as she tied up the remaining length of the fabric firmly around the extensible cylinder which supported the seat of my chair.

“HOW DARE YOU?!” I shouted out delightfully struggling against my bonds. I twisted my ankles and wrists enjoying how pleasurable it was to not being able to free myself. “UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!” I shouted out again with pure rapture about had no choice but to endure my punishment as much time it would takes to end.

“If you keep shouting, I’ll have no option but to gag you!” Lily threatened me. As soon I heard that, I felt another strong tingle on my clit, I had never been gagged before; so, doubtless, I made my move.

“YOU WOULDN’T DARE!” I defied Lily vehemently. She just grinned and walked towards the shelf where I keep my working sneakers. I just observed waiting.

When Lily turned herself around, I just spotted one of my reek socks on her hand. Lily was holding it by the toes reinforcement, so, I could clearly saw my brownish dirty footprint over the sole. Usually, I would had replaced that worn pair of socks inside my working sneakers by a clean one when I would had just arrived in my office at early morning, but on those days right after I had just discovered Erika’s diary, I hadn’t been paying enough attention to several things in my work, and change those worn socks had been one of them. That was a huge misfortune, and my heart was pounding faster in total apprehension as I saw Lily coming closer while I remembered something very distasteful — I had worn that sock throughout the whole working hours from the past three days. Unfortunately, it was already too late to I do anything about it. Indeed, all that I could do it was to watch that worn light yellow thin cotton sock being carried in her hand, and of course… To beg! To beg a lot!

“THE GAG IS NOT NECESSARY!” I immediately begged trying to avoid that disgusting reek sock from ended up inside my mouth. “IT’S NOT REALLY NECESSARY, LILY! YOU DON’T NEED TO GAG ME!”

“I disagree,” Lily said grinning while retrieving a small piece of high-resistant red fabric sample from her pocket. Not paying any attention to my pleads, she tied a ball-gag sized knot in the middle of the fabric length. Then, Lily raised both her hands at a height which I could clearly see the reek sock in one hand and the piece of fabric on the other. I began to struggle really hard against my bonds truly trying to free myself, no tickle-torture did worth a reek sock inside my mouth.

“Not the gag! Please! Not the gag! I will not shout anymore! Please Lily, please!” I begged to my secretary again in lower voice really hoping that she would gave up of that disgusting gag. Lily walked closer to me and I struggled even harder against my bonds, until eventually, I was arching my whole body as the chair rolled side to side.

“It’s part of your punishment…” Lily said with a wide grin on her face. “Now if you would like to make this easy on you and open your month, and let me gag you!” She added holding the reek sock by the ankle exposing it’s dirty sole right in front of my face. I immediately bit my lips well closed and then the sole of the reek sock touched them. Lily grinned as she began her nasty torture on me...

As she pressed the sock against my lips and nose, I struggled jerking my head side to side and making the wheeled chair roll away. Usually, I would had played along and after some little struggle, I would wittingly let her gagged me. But that first time being gagged, I wasn’t any fond of have that reek sock inside my mouth, even if it was my own foot reek on that sock.

“I see…” Lily said. “Just as before, you would like it the hard way!” Lily shouted pinching my nose closing my nostrils. It didn’t take much time until I opened my mouth gasping for air. Quick as a wink, I felt the reek sole of the sock touching my tongue. I jerked my body and legs desperately struggling against my wrists and ankles bonds, as the sock was making its way deeper inside my mouth. But soon, the battle was already lost. In a matter of seconds, the sock was already completely inside my mouth, pressed by the knot in the middle length of the fabric, and the piece of fabric already being tied up firmly behind my head.

“Hummph, hummph, hummph, hummph,” I grunted learning unwittingly how much my gag was muffling my voice. The more I grunted, the more I tasted the pungent sour flavor of my own foot sweat that was deeply ingrained on the fabric of my sock. I could feel my saliva slowly being absorbed by the sock while it poured the pungent sour flavor right on my tongue. It was very nasty to taste my own foot reek. I was really disgusted, but there wasn’t anything that I could do anymore. So, rather than threw up like was my first wish, I just surrendered myself to the growing feeling of prurient helplessness which the gag was sprouting on me. As much more helpless I felt myself, as much more I learned to enjoy that pungent sour flavor; and soon, my nipples were already hardened while my clit was tingling strongly as never before.

“Much better this way!” Lily disdained while she stared me grunting through my gag. She grinned and walked until stop in front of my feet. “Now, time for your true punishment!” She shouted removing my right shoe. I took a deep breath completely aware about what was just going to happen, and then, in the drop of a hat, I finally felt Lily’s first attack.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” the muffled giggles came out from my mouth as Lily’s fingernails began to draw circles around the balls of my foot. I couldn’t bare more than two circles, and then I tried to hide my nylon clad sole pressing it strongly against the instep of my left shod foot.

“Already hiding it?!” Lily mocked me as she used one of her hands to grab my right foot by the instep, and then held it firmly in place exposing my already wrinkled nylon-clad sole. “It seems that your punishment will be much worse than I first thought!” She bragged in joy and wriggling her fingers at a height where I could see all them clearly. I just curled my toes as I watched her fingers going down towards my nylon clad foot for a new attack.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahahaph, hummphheeeeeheeeeehohohohohohohohohoph,” I burst into laughter as soon the sharp fingernails began to scratch my sole up and down, from the tips of my curled toes until the bottom of my heels, and then all the way back, from the bottom of my heels until the tip of my curled toes. “Huummphnooooooooophnooooophnooooooooophnoooph, humpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, humpheeeeheeehahahahahahahahahaheahahahahahaph, humpheeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahahahaph,” I laughed and twisted my ankle while that delicious torture was inflicted on my sole. It was such delicious to feel Lily’s firm grip holding my foot immobile in place forcing my sole to receive all those inescapable sharp stinging tickles. “Humpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, humpheeeeheeehahahahahahahaheahahahahahaph, humpheeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahahahahaph,” I was laughing non-stop through my gag doing an incredible effort to keep my toes still crunched.

“Oh my God! Look at that,” Lily said finally noticing how chrunched my toes already were. “What scared nylon clad little piggies do you have!” She mocked me and scratched her fingernails on the tip of my curled nylon clad toes. Within seconds, I couldn’t bare their tips being tickled anymore.

“Huummphnooooooooophnooooophnoooooooooph, humpheeeeeeeheeeeeheeeheeheeheeheeheeph, humpheeeeheeehahahahahahahahahaheahahaph, humpheeeeeheeeeehahahahahahahaph,” I laughed loud uncurling my toes, and completely exposing their pads as easy fully-exposed targets. “Huummphnoooootphahahahahahahahaheahahaph, humphNOOOTphhumphMYphumphTOESph, humpheeeeheeehahahahahahahahahaheahahaph,” I tried to beg through my gag in middle my muffled laughter. I was already wriggling my toes like a mad girl, and unfortunately, it was making all worse for me. All that wriggling was allowing Lily to easily tickled my toe pads and the body of my toes. In reflex, I tried to curl my toes again several times, but every time when I tried that, Lily would allow her fingers to be gripped between my toe pads and the arch at the top of the balls of my sole. Then, her fingernails would easily tickle the body of my nylon clad toes causing me to uncurl my toes again, exposing their pads as easy fully-exposed targets one time more. It was a devilish fight that I never could be able to win. “Hummpheeeeeheeeeheeeheheheeeeeeeheeeeheeeeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahahaaaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” I laughed uncontrollably enjoying the delicious tickling agony inflicted on my poor nylon-clad toes. “Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahaahaaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahahahahahaph,” I laughed wondering if it could got even worse… And soon, it did… But not in the way that I was expecting for.

“Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your psycho’s nylon-clad toes, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, laugh for me ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad toes ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily teased me verbally while tickling me. Immediately, I was so much infuriated about had been called of a psycho, as much I was when Erika had called me of a little girl when she was tickling me on the day before. I struggled against my bonds in pure wrath not being able to stand the fact that in order to enjoy being tickle-tortured, I would have to put up with all that mockery.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” I laughed in pure delight enjoying the agony of the tickling-torture on my nylon-clad toes but very infuriated about had been called a psycho. “hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeheeeehaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” I laughed thoroughly aroused but wanting to slap Lily on her face.

“Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your psycho’s nylon-clad toes, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, laugh for me ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily was mocking me over and over again.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” I laughed over and over again in response, until soon, the mockery became much more unbearable than that delicious tickling agony over my poor ticklish nylon-clad toes. In a furious reflex, I began to hit my left shod foot against Lily’s hand. It took a few hits before she finally reacted to it, but she eventually did.

“What naughty foot do you have!” Lily tautened me again, as soon she felt my hits against her fingers harder than before. “It is very impolite of this foot does not wait its own turn!” She shouted holding my nylon-clad right big toe and my shod left big toe together. Once again, she began to rake her fingernails all over the length of my exposed nylon-clad sole, but this time tickling much worse than ever.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaph, hummphOHNONONHOHOHOHOHahahahahaph, hummphaaahaaaahoNOONONONONOphaph,” I complained in middle my muffled laughter. Lily was tickling only one of my ultra-ticklish soles and it was already totally unbearable. And for worse, I knew that my punishment had just started. “HummphhOHNONOphMOREphHOHOphNOphMOREpheeeheeeph, humpheeeeeheeeeheeeeph, hummpheeeheeephaahaaahaahaaph, hummphaaahaaaahoNOONONONONOphaph,” I was already truly begging her to stop.

“What sweet ticklish psycho’s laughter do you have ticklish psycho Kate! Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad sole, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, laugh for me ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad sole ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily mocked me again as she tickled the hell out from my nylon-clad sole.

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph,” I laughed over and over my lungs out. As much I laughed, as much my breath weakened. As much it weakened, as much less I could pay attention do Lily’s mockery. It took some time, but I finally couldn’t pay any attention to Lily’s mockery anymore. All that I could pay attention to, it was the tickling being inflicted on my nylon-clad sole; all that I could hear, it was my own muffled laughter which sounded much louder for me than any of Lily’s words; all that I could feel, it was the devilish merciless tickle-torture on my already very wrinkled and very tortured ultra-ticklish nylon-clad sole. “Hummpheeeeheeeeheeeeheheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaph, hummphOHNONONHOHOHOHOHahahahahaph, hummphaaahaaaahoNOONONONONOphaph,” I tried a loud plead among my nonstop muffled laughs. “Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph.”

“Are you begging, ticklish psycho Kate?” Lily tautened me. “I can’t tell for sure because your gag!” She mocked me a little more. “So… Let’s just say that you want much more tickles! Right, ticklish psycho Kate?”

“Hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeheepheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehahahahahaph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheeheeheeheeheeph, hummpheeeeeheeeeeheeheehaaahaaahaaahaaaph,” It was impossible for me to answer anything because of all my unstoppable laughter. I was laughing and wriggling my body uncontrollably under the tickling-torture being inflicted still over just only one of my nylon-clad soles. It already seemed an eternity for me, I had completely lost the track of time. I only knew that I had already came five times, and my left sole hadn’t even been touched yet. That tickling agony on my right sole was so devilish intense, that I wasn’t sure if I really wanted my left sole to be tickled too, but it wasn’t my decision to make, it was mine tickle-torturer’s, and soon she made her decision.

“I think a naughty little foot should receive its deserved attention now,” Lily said removing the shoe from my left foot. “But we wouldn’t want the other one to become jealous and behave naughtily too, would we, ticklish psycho Kate?” Mocked she.

Rather than answer her, I just grunted through my gag while I tried to catch back my breath. While I gasped for air, I could see Lily retrieving a small length of a red string from her pocket, and then tying up my big toes together. I hadn’t the least strength to even put a little playful struggle against it. I just cooperatively allowed her to tied up my big toes together. I can tell you that it was much more comfortable than the toe cuffs that Erika had used on them, on the night before.

“Now, let’s punish this fresh ticklish psycho’s nylon clad sole!” Lily shouted scratching the fingernails of both her hands over my fresh exposed left sole.

“HUMMPHPHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEHEEHEEPHEEHEEHEEHEEPH,” I burst into laughter almost jumping on my seat. I was experiencing the upper and lower regions of my nylon-clad sole being tickled at the same time. It was such an intense wicked tickling-torture agony that I was taken all by surprise. It was so intense as if nails had been hammered all together on my skin and flesh with a single blow. “HUMMPHPHEEEEEHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHEEEEEHEEEEHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAPH,” I laughed twisting my ankles and jerking my feet back and forward, and side to side. It was completely useless try to escape from Lily’s fingernails, she was so skilled that her fingers followed my poor ticklish nylon-clad sole regardless how I moved it.

“It’s so delicious to see your nylon-clad feet squirming, ticklish psycho Kate! Please don’t stop,” said Lily mocking me a little more.

“HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I laughed struggling against the the string binding my nylon-clad big toes together. I was desperately to cover my left sole with my right foot, but it was impossible. So, instinctively, I tried to touch my soles against each other closing my feet as if they were a shell. It pressed Lily’s fingers between my soles.

“What naughty ticklish psycho’s soles do you have ticklish psycho Kate! Lucky, I know how to teach them some good manners,” said Lily stopping tickling me. She pulled out a length of red string from her pocket, and used it to tied my bonded big toes to my ankles bond, bending my big toes back and stretching my soles forward. Soon, it was almost impossible to close my soles in a protective shell, but Lily hadn’t finished yet. She pulled from her pocket more two lengths of that red string. She tied each one around each of my pinky toes, and then the other tip of the strings to my ankles bond. Soon, my pinky toes were bending back too. It was finally completely impossible for me to protect my soles in any known way. My nylon-clad soles were fully stretched as a wide open easy target. It was a little bit uncomfortable, but I was very aroused by had my toes bonded like that.

“HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I laughed loud as Lily’s fingernails scratched both of my nyloned soles. It was very weird to be able to wiggle only three toes on each foot, but I was loving that. I was amazed about how that toe bondage was increasing my feeling of helpless, I had never thought that after being gagged and have my wrist, my ankles and my big toes tied together, it could exist anything else to increase my hopelessness.

“Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles ticklish psycho Kate, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily mocked me tickling up and down the full length of my bent nyloned soles.

“HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I laughed nonstop already feeling my belly starting to pain from so much laugh. I was in total despair, it was too soon for such pain to sprout. Lily was inflicting on my nylon-clad soles a tickling agony way stronger than any one that Erika had inflicted on them throughout the whole night before.

“What beet-red face do you have ticklish psycho Kate! Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, cry for me all those laughing tears that you have naughty ticklish psycho Kate, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily couldn’t stop of tickle me nor mocking me.

“HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I was laughing nonstop completely exhausted, my body was almost empty of strength. How could Lily drove me to this point so fast? Or Lily was a tickler way more skilled than Erika, or that oiled-lotion was presenting such strong effective results in a such short time. The only way to know that for sure, it would be to have Lily and Erika ticking each one, at the same time, each one of my soles. It was such a sweet thought, but impossible to come true at that very moment. My current tickler was Lily, and Lily only, and my nylon-clad soles were exclusively for her that time. “HUMPHAAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I laughed and cried my laughing tears enjoying the tickling agony which was all over my nylon-clad soles. It was a real hardship but my pleasure was just increasing more and more. In no much time, I couldn’t hold myself anymore. “HUMPHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMPH,” I shouted a loud moan of pleasure and arched my body as my clit soon exploded in joy. Right after, I was gasping for air as my juices were finishing of wet my panties. My moan had been so loud that Lily immediately stopped all that tickling which she was loving to inflict on me, and she raised my skirt.

“I knew it! You’re a psycho!” She shouted grinning. “And a psycho who pleases to taste her own medicine!” She exclaimed poking the wet spot over my panties. “It can’t be a punishment if you’re enjoying it, right ticklish psycho Kate?” She added poking a few times the wet spot again. “Lucky for you, I have something here to make it a real punishment for you!”

I just closed my eyes gasping for air completely exhausted. I heard Lily’s footsteps as she walked behind my chair and the next thing that I felt, it was a new piece of a high-resistant sample tissue being tightened around my head covering my eyes. I grunted loud when the last knot was made, that blindfold was really tighten around my head. Again, I heard my secretary’s footsteps, but in the opposite direction this time. I immediately thought that I would felt her fingers landing over my nylon-clad soles again, but instead, I felt my soles being moisturized under the sound of a spray. It took a minute or so until I felt like my nylon-clad soles were completely damp.

“I’m gonna give you an one hour break! I hope you enjoy it...” Teased me Lily with a pause before she shouted “if you can!” With a voice full of disdain.

As I heard her footsteps going out of my office, I realized that Lily’s intention just could be punish me with some pure bondage. Since she discovered that I had a huge orgasm by being tickled, she probably would kept me there, hopeless tied with no pleasure at all. Luck for me and unlucky for her, she didn’t know how much I was loving to feel myself bond in full hopelessness like that. Of course, don’t being tickled would be a real bummer, but I could have some pleasure yet... As soon I could feel my breathing getting back to normal, I began to struggle playfully against my bonds again... As a played with my toe-binds, I could feel that my nylon-cad soles were drying... It was so delicious to feel my hopelessness by being bonded, gagged and then blindfolded, that my clit was soon tingling again. Struggle against my restraints while I remembered Lily tickling merciless my foot-bottoms was all that I needed to increase the sprouting arousement on my clit... It was really frustrating not be able to touch myself, but if Lily’s plan was to make me had no pleasure at all, it had just went south… I even allowed myself to moan softly enjoying the pleasure to face that bondage distress within I was… It was being delicious… Very delicious… Truly delicious, until a itch sprout all over my nylon-cad soles and toes. Of sudden, that itch was quickly increasing more and more. Within seconds, it was already driving me nuts. I couldn’t scratch it away! Soon, my soft moans of pleasure turned into loud grunts of despair… Out of the blue, I heard some giggles…

“Look at you, ticklish psycho Kate! Squirming all over just because some little itches!” Lily shouted a wicked laughter. “I’ll be back within one hour… Maybe two…” She giggled wickedly. “ Let’s see if you will learn to enjoy those itches so much like you have learned to enjoy those tickles of mine.”

“HUUUUUUUMPH, HUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPH, HUUUUMMMPH,” I grunted louder begging her to free me and allow me to scratch my soles, but all that I got, it was to hear her footsteps going outside my office again, and my door being closed and locked.

As much I grunted and moaned in despair, more I could feel the itch increasing and taking my whole soles and toes. I was in a pure hell, it was an overwhelming inhuman torment. That itch-torture was something that I never thought which could exist. Each fast inspire-expire cycle was like an eternity. It was impossible to know how much that itch eternity would long, I tried everything that I could to move my mind away from that devilish and wicked itch agony. I fantasized the itching as a tickling, but it just didn’t work. I counted the inspire-expire cycles but I couldn’t focus on it… Soon, I was finally learning the true meaning of distress, hopelessness and punishment! I can tell you, it wasn’t any enjoyable at all! I had no idea how much that agony had really lasted, I just remember that after what had seemed like years, I finally got able to count about twelve inspire-expire cycles. My soles and toes were then feeling so sensitive like the pain of a huge raw wound. It was such an intense agony that I even did not heard Lily coming back to my office; instead, I was just taken by surprise when I felt my skirt being raised.

“Look at you, ticklish psycho Kate! Two hours and no wet spot yet!” Lily mocked me. “That’s what I call of a real punishment!” She giggled wickedly. “You really deserves to be let here like that, but I’m not such a psycho like you’re ticklish psycho Kate! I wouldn’t never make your feet itch until your death!”

I heard that and I just wanted to punch Lily on her face, how could I be the real psycho? She was the psycho one! It was really inhuman and pure torture make someone’s soles to itch like that for such a long time! But before that I could even grunt in agony or protest, I felt some rounded tip hard bristles scratching both of my nylon-clad soles at the same time.

“HUUMPHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWHPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWPH, HUMPHHAHAHAHAHAAAAWPH,” I screamed and laughed almost falling from the chair as I felt the bristles like thorns perforating the flesh of my now hyper-sensitive foot-bottoms. “HUUMPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAWPH,” I laughed in total agony and despair.

“Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles ticklish psycho Kate, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo,” Lily mocked me while tickling up and down the full length of my very itching nyloned soles. It was very relieving feel those bristles scratching and tickling my soles while sweeping the itch away.

“HUMPHAHAHAHAWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed uncontrollably as the skin of my feet under that sheer nylon fabric were teased by the pressure and movements of those bristles. “HUMPHAHAHAHAWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Laugh for me ticklish psycho Kate! Laugh for me and your wicked itches will turn into the devilish tickles that you so much love!” Shouted Lily scrubbing my toe-pads. “Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad toes, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon clad-toes ticklish psycho Kate, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo.”

“HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH,” I laughed over and over as my nylon-clad toes were scratched by those blessed bristles. I could finally feel the itch agony on my toes being softened by the first time, but the itch on my soles were still there, a little lower, but still very strong. “HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAPH, HUMPHAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAPH” I laughed wishing those blessed bristles to find their path back to my soles again. The itch agony on them was still so intense that I couldn’t feel any tickle-induced arousement yet.

“Laugh for me itching ticklish psycho Kate! Your laughter is the medicine for your itching soles!” Lily teased me again. I was still in such a itch-induced despair, that I couldn’t even get angry about her mockery. “Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo on your itchy naughty ticklish psycho’s nylon-clad soles ticklish psycho Kate, Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo.”

“HUMPHAHAHAHAWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” I laughed loud as the blessing bristles found their way to my soles again. Lucky for me, my toes had been tickled by so much time, that they weren’t itching anymore. I was just hoping my soles to meet the same relieving fate the fastest. “HUMPHAHAHAHAWWHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH, HUMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

It had been an uncountable time until I finally felt my nylon-cad soles finally free from all that tormenting and torturing demoniac itch. The tickles over my ultra-ticklish nylon clad skin were the only thing that I was feeling then. And as much those delicious ticklish pokes sprouted that delicious devilish tickle-torture agony that Erika had just taught me to love on the day before — and that she had denied to me on that day — as much my panties soaked of I so much cum. I was cumming nonstop as Lily was revealing herself to be such a way more skilled and wicked tickler than Erika was... After all, despite all that unbearable itch-agony, I was finally grateful by Erika had decided to not tickle my feet again that day resulting in my calendar planner mistake. I was really wishing for that after-itch-torture tickling to never stop, but like all the best things in life, it eventually did...

As I gasped for air, my beet-red face wet by my laughing tears, and my belly paining from so much laugh, Lily began to free me from some of my bonds. She first untied my bond wrists from the chair and then I felt my blindfold coming off from my eyes. Next, the damp reek sock came out of my mouth. Yet exhausted, I observed Lily as she untied the knots that secured my bond ankles to the desk of my table.

“If you want, you can tell the H.R. how I just had assaulted you!” She shouted full of herself. “But if so, I’ll show to the H.R. your little alert! They will know how you were planning to assault Erika from accountability!”

I heard that and I got immediately dumbfounded. “Lily...” I babbled still trashed after that long heavy but delicious punishment session. “It wasn’t Erika from accountability… I was talking about Erika, my roommate!”

“OH MY GOD! I GOT IT ALL WRONG!” Lily shouted with deep terror in her face.

“Yes, you did!” I babbled breathlessly but able to pretend to be annoyed, I had just loved all that identity mistake that led to my nylon-clad soles being merciless itch-tickle-tortured.

“I’m sorry!” Lily apologized. “I’m really sorry!” She shouted bowing her body as one of those true ancient Japaneses. “Please, forgive me Kate!” She pleaded me on her knees. “I accept any punishment that you decide! But please, do not denounce me to the H.R., I love to work here!” She shouted bowing her upper-body until her head touched the floor.

I really didn’t know what to say... I wasn’t sure if I could tell her how much I had loved all that mistake... I was really wishing of make Lily’s punishment to be transform her into my personal tickler… But it was to soon to decide anything. “Sure Lily… I won’t denounce you…” I babbled with my wrist and ankles still bond together.

“I gratefully thank you!” Lily exclaimed.

“But I’m going to give you a whole punishment…” I babbled a last time. “You will receive a little piece of it, today yet!” I shouted in a tired and gasping voice.

“I humble agree!” Shouted Lily.

I had just loved have my nylon clad soles tickle-tortured by Lily. She had been such the wicked tickle-torturer of my dreams... But that sock gag had been too much disgusting… And I just couldn’t let it go… So, that same night, I made Lily had a taste of it right then... I made her stayed on her knees at my side with my other reek sock inside her mouth. She made a face of disgust when the reek sole touched her tongue, and I just loved it… It was around 11:30 PM when I finally finished to examine that boring addendum. I could had let Lily to spit out that sock from her mouth right then, but I made her followed me until the parking lot still savoring my foot reek... I was so trashed that I just wanted to get home and finally have a nice night of sleep, but even so, I decided to be nice and I offered a ride to Lily... Of course, if she kept that sock inside her mouth until I parked in front of her home. She immediately agreed with my condition by nodding her head… As I drove, all sort of thoughts traveled across my mind, but one was very constant — I still had to think about the proper punishment for Lily, something that would allow me to use her on my newly exposed little foot-tickling activities…

End of part 02.

Last edited:
Hey, will part 03 ever come out? I’m sure there are more than just me who are eagerly waiting for the continuation :)

First of all: GREAT STORY!!!! And second as iceman2496 already asked ... any chance for part 3 to come out? Im very curious because i love all of your stories! So it would be great to read something from you again :)

This is a great story. Is the author still here? Love stories like this. And sorry to revive an old thread...but really hoping to reach out to the author!

Thank you iceman2496 , ReimAW and cjeepers.

I haven't had so much time to write since I posted part 02.
Looking the date, it seems the unfinished part 03 has been im my hard drive for more than two years.
Well, I began to work on it again, and I hope that in some weeks I may post it here.

Best Regrads to all,

Those are some great news and really looking forward to the publication day from now on :)

Small question; because you had nylon tickling and the usage of socks, how about including socked feet tickling in the final part?

Stay healthy and kind wishes

These are awesome news! Also really looking forward to the next part

Hello all,

I had some drawbacks last year like COVID-19 deaths in my family, and I lost my login and password...
Anyway, a created this new user and I hope to finish the last chapter soon...

Best regards!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back