• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destroying Derek! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Derek called me from his place of work, a manager in real estate and told me he wanted to make an appointment to be subjected to merciless tickling. The 33 yr old explained to me that tickling was all he wanted as he was straight and happily married and that he and his wife indulged in role play tickling sessions and he tickled her but his reactions so violent that she would stop feeling awkward! I told him I was a little surprised he was calling a guy but he told me that to meet another woman would seem like being unfaithful but he having no interest in guys this the preferable option and so agreed to meet him but he adamant that he only wanted a tickling and I assured him that was what he's be getting from me as it was my speciality but could tell he was still not convinced but we arranged for him to visit me that same evening after his work. Derek suggested he could shower in the office first but told him to instead come directly from his work and he agreed he would.

On arrival as he drank a beer I had a look at the 6' 35 yr old guy who was attractive enough but his black loafer shoes gained my attention and I asked him what size feet he had and he told me 11's and they were his most ticklish place and I asked him to elaborate on this and he told me his feet ticklish all over but I told him I wanted specifics and he said his toes, under and in between them all and his arches but the centre of his soles his most sensitive area and seemed glad to have found someone interested in knowing as he drank the beer and smiling said it seemed I was going to be a merciless tickler and assured him it wouldn't take much effort on my part to have him laughing and begging me to quit and noticed a hardening in his trousers as I said it but I ignored this happening and suggested he use the bathroom and he did.

We then went to the playroom and he saw the customised bed and having told him he could keep his briefs on he stripped off his suit to briefs and socks and he hesitated but lay on the bed on his stomach and I secured him on it and securing his feet together commenting they had a rich aroma and he laughed saying he had been working all day and had suggested showering and I told him having masculine smelling feet not being a problem as I replaced his loafer shoes on his feet and I was glad I was going to be tickling a genuinely ticklish guy and then before he could react gagged him with the ball gag and reminded him that he had emphasised on the call he wanted a real deal tickling and told him feet fresh out of shoes the most sensitive and he was going to be tickled as he had never been tickled before and assuring him that his feet the most sensitive fresh out of shoes worn all day by him and was sure his would be so his shoes would stay on his feet until I was ready to relieve him of them! After ten minutes I slowly pulled off both shoes and focused my attention on his black socked soles and told him he had a fine looking pair of size 11 feet!

I was going to prove to him how foot fixated I was and lightly traced the curve of his arch and finger tip stroked the socked sole of his right foot and his foot flinched and toes wiggled so did the same with his left foot and traced the contours of both feet and explored the shape of his toes on each foot knowing he was expecting a tickle and said it was great being with a guy who loved to hate being tickled as he would be by me for a long time and intensely whilst restrained and he nodded. I told him his feet smelled very raunchy and both mine to enjoy as I breathed in his foot stink very deeply as his socked toes of both feet were inches from my nose and I began massaging his right socked sole and felt him uneasy but told him he needed convincing I loved guy's feet so prior to the tickling he craved had something to prove and fondled his socked right foot and then followed suit with his left foot!

"Mmmm perfect feet Derek, warm and moist and soft n' smooth as well as ticklish!" I said as I leaned over both feet secured together and pressed my face into the soles of his feet breathing in their smell deeply and remarking they felt nice n' moist and being sweaty that I was going to suck the sweat out of them and immediately began sucking on the socked toes of his right foot and then licked the socked sole and did the same with his left foot. I knew he wasn't expecting this happening as I deliberately started breathing deeply to fill my lungs with Derek's intoxicating foot smell from first his right foot and then his left one. I ran my nose over the socked toes of each foot in turn and then up n' down the sole of each foot telling him the tickling would soon start when I was ready but adding menacingly the words not until!

"You see Derek you thought I might use tickling your feet as a prelude to sucking your dick but on your front difficult and perhaps worried a straight ass might invite my teasing it and even raping it but wrong again but these feet are in for a treat as bet your wife doesn't suck your sweaty socked toes and lick your sweat moist socked soles and massage them but having your socked feet in my face excites me like nothing else and knowing it's something new you're experiencing and not enjoying as it's intimate but you in no position to stop me Mmmm such funky smelling and tasting feet Derek!"

I smiled imagining how uneasy he felt having another man deeply sniffing his socked feet and orally enjoying them and as I began doing so feeling another man's hands massaging them and the massage becoming a caress seeing his socked toes wiggle as maddeningly I lightly traced my fingertips over the length of both socked soles which immedately had him struggling in his bondage and told him that an experienced tickler that I was going to relish torturing him with the art of tickling saying 90% of guys most ticklish all over their feet and knew the majority of nerve endings in the feet and would be exploring the sensitivity of his feet diligently remembering his telling me the middle of his soles his nemesis but would also be focussing on the arches of his feet and the balls of his feet but also the edges of both feet and teasing and tormenting his toes and each foot individually tickled as well as both feet simultaneously and then leaned over him and whispered meancingly in his right ear.

"What as a straight man though you can't stand is the oral attention to your feet but who needs to suck your dick Derek when I will be giving each of your toes, bare toes a blow-job, licking them, sucking them and licking in between them all and loving the fact you'll feel embarrassed, humiliated and even degraded by it, such encouragement and in socks your feet taste amazing so know how appetising they''ll be bare!"

Saying this I then returned to the end of the bed by his secured feet with long toes I inhaled their scent saying he now knowing why I had insisted he didn't shower as in both socks were his bare feet worthy of a sustained lickling and he not to worry having dirty feet as they'd benefit from a thorough tongue bath and loved hearing him moan telling him this reaction from him one I was hoping for as I pressed my nose to his soles saying their smell was intoxicating and loving the knowledge I was intimate with his feet unnerving for him milked it so kept rubbing my nose up n' down his socked soles saying I bet this being the last thing he'd imagined happening to his feet when in shoes and socks and having worked up a sweat during the day he'd called me and then I deliberately forcibly gripped his right ankle and gobbled up the mouthful of his socked toes of first his right then left foot and in my mouth stroked each sole of the toes being sucked so they wiggled in my mouth!

"Struggle all you like Derek as the sensations are going to be unbearable as you wanted the emphasis to be on being delivered a serious tickling and trust me that is on the agenda and I hope as advised by me you called your wife and advised her that you'd need to work out of town for the weekend as you will not be going anywhere anytime soon but right now I am enjoying fondling your socked feet and enjoying their manly sweaty odour Mmmm fuck yes, not something a straight guy like you would invite happening as I can feel sensing the tension in them both! I am sure you're eagerly anticipating the tickling you think you want to experinece but let me assure you that these hypersensitive feet are going to be subjected to a ticklish ordeal that will be both overwhelming and maddening Derek which will drive you out of your mind it will tickle so badly, tortuous, ticklish hell as my keen objective is to work over these feet in ways you cannot begin to imagine but you will be exhausted from it and struggling to escape it happening Mmmm these feet so additive Mmmmm!" I said deeply inhaling their rich and powerful manly scent.

I admired and caressed the contours of Derek's warm and moist socked feet stroking the outer edges of each socked foot with one finger of each hand as I then gently massaged each foot and pressed my face into both socked soles and inhaled deeply and repeating their smell being intoxicating to me as naturally sweaty feet always were and continued to rub my face over both soles inhaling Derek's smell deeply telling him he would always come to me from his work as I knew after the weekend of this initiation he would return for many more visits and his stinky feet always making me horny and eager to give him what he wanted which would be tickle torture that proved addictive! I rubbed both socked soles with my eyes fixated on them as I massaged them both saying so sweaty and damp as they would always be in every future meeting I told him in a soothing hypnotic tone that would prove as irresistible to him as his feet were to me and draw him in as trained in this art, it was one I indulged in proving very useful as Derek was going to be my 'Tickle-Toy' nobody elses!

I looked at both feet in sweaty black socks seeing the imprint of his toes and loving the raunchy smell of his feet as I progressed with rubbing them both opened my mouth and grabbed his right foot and started sucking on all five socked toes and then the sole of his foot deliberately humiliating him saying his foot tasting so good and repeated the action with his left socked foot and then ran my fingers down his right sole and Derek instantly curled up his toes inside the sock as I tickled his socked foot and he flinched and heard a pleasing muffled giggle from him immediately so ran my fingers along his left sole.

I got the same reaction from him and then said that it was time to see what his size 11 feet looked like bare, vulnerable and totally defenseless and slowly peeled off his right sock and as it was exposed the warmth of it was evident straight away and I took a moment to enjoy the sudden rush of the natural scent as Derek's toes wiggled a little and then peeled off his left sock so both bare sweaty feet faced me and took in deep breaths taking in the scent of his feet. I was rewarded with the vision of two large perfect feet with soft, smooth soles and long, slender toes with seemingly pedicured toenails. I liked what I saw and fondling each foot felt as I caressed the soft surface of Derek's bare feet and lightly traced the fingertip of my two index fingers along the wrinkles in the soles of his feet.

I smiled as his toes twitched feeling my fingertips on his bare soles and emitting another muffled giggle and thrilled to realise how extremely ticklish Derek's feet were from just lightly tracing my two fingertips over his soles but was determined to be patient to discover the effects of launching a full-scale tickling onslaught on the soles of his feet and instead enjoying teasingly brushing more fingertips over his soft soles with feathery light strokes and listening to Derek's giggles and taking notice of how responsive the pads of Derek’s toes were to my touch, his toes really wiggled like crazy when touched and knew how much I was going to intensify the tickling on his incredibly sensitive soles, driving Derek into hysterical fits of uncontrollable, screaming laughter.

I toyed with his toes on both feet, feeling and squeezing them as I told him that both his feet were mine and then raked my fingers along the sole of Derek's right foot from the heel to his toes as he squirmed from the touch and continued raking my fingers over the sole as he reacted to every stroke and then began repeating the actions on Derek's left foot telling him again that he was going nowhere and then all of my fingers were skillfully employed vigorously raking over each of his soles alternately and simultaneously.

“Stop please! Hahahaha! StopPleaseStooopHahahahahanoooNo! Fuck! Nooo fuck! Please! Stop! Hahahaha Hehehehehehe!”

My fingers stroked rapidly all over both Derek's bare soles in all directions, up and down the soles, left to right, around in circles as I tickled the soft arches of his feet, the balls of his feet and his toes under and in between them all but his wild laughter increasing when I stroked the centre of the soles of his feet. I indulged in ferociously tickling Derek’s incredibly, unbelievably sensitive and ticklish bare soles and as I listened to the wild, hysterical laughter and high-pitched shrieks coming from this ticklish man howling and thrashing under my mercilessly probing fingers I was rock-hard and and tickled both soles with reckless abandon. Derek was quickly going out of his mind as wave upon wave of intense ticklishness shot through his body from the soles of his feet, overpowering him and overwhelming his senses.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Arrghh! Stooop! I can’t take it anymore, can’t take it, can’t Oh Ahhh… Noplee, plee… Hahahahaha… Staaah… Ohhhh, hehehehehe! Ahhh! Hahahahahaha!”

Derek was hoarse and breathless and could barely laugh anymore after what seemed like an eternity being tickled absolutely senseless on his desperately ticklish bare soles, he was hot and sweating and I slowed the tickling touch saying I bet he couldn’t think straight anymore, his mind only perceiving the feeling of my fingers assaulting his feet andcomsuming him with ticklish torment. I stopped the tortuous stroking along the soles of his feet and Derek was absolutely wrecked, exhausted and physically and mentally drained and shaking and babbling incoherently.

”Oh Derek did that tickle, I warned you it would but you want a ruthless tickling but guess you need a break, these soles are so soft, warm and moist with Mmmm such a great foot smell, relax you're not going anywhere, that's it hold your feet still for me or this massage will become ticklish, good that's it yeah perfect!" I said as I gently massaged his tormented and teased soles telling him I loved the feel of his feet in my hands as I firmly stroked along his arches and told him he had such handsome looking feet that were mine to play with and he would obey me so to press his soles into my face or alternatively I would tickle him to doing so!

I was happy to feel his feet pushed into my face and sniffed them saying he best wiggle his toes which he did and then told him to rub the toes of his right foot on my mouth to invite me to suck his toes and reluctantly felt his toes against my lips and made him gasp as I swallowed all five toes and sucked and licked them and then took them from my mouth and slid my tongue under and in between each of his toes and heard a moan and told him I knew this made him feel so awkward, his toes and soles tasted by another man but that was his problem and then ordered him to press the toes of his left foot against my lips and he sensibly did so as orally I got busily involved in enjoying his foot, bathing it with my tongue!

Derek moaned at the hot, wet sensation his left foot was subjected to by me as I licked all over his foot from heel to toes and along the edge of his foot and then nibbled the toes of his left foot and then the toes of his right foot enjoying his instant responsiveness which encouraged me so grazed my teeth against the arches of each of his feet. I then slowly traced a fingertip along the wrinkles in both soles of his feet and smiled as his feet immediately reacted to my touching them and lightly finger stroked his bare soles verbally tormenting him that the real tickling had not even started on his mega-sensitive soles but this weekend was going to be fun; playtime and saying this as I pressed my face into the soles of his feet and duly lapped at them both.

I then gently stroked the moist tender soles of Derek's feet. I ran my fingers up and down the length of his feet and then back and forth, across the arches as a rush of power overtook me as I began tickling him everywhere on his bare feet. Derek twisted his ankles frantically trying to escape, pointed his toes in every conceivable direction trying to move away. Several times he tried to bring his feet together so one could cover the sole of the other but gripped them and increased the tickles on the soles of his feet telling him to quit that as he had told me he wanted a hard tickling so needed to be brave and take it like a man!

"Hhahahahhaa please stop I give up I give up ple-e-hee-hee-hee-hee-ah-ha-ah-haplease stop hahhahahaa!" I heard from him

I loved seeing Derek's feet flinch being touched as I stroked one sole then the other and finger stroking his bare soles with light, teasing touches and then resumed bathing Derek’s soft, bare soles with my tongue and telling him his feet tasted so delicious that he better get used to having them orally enjoyedm soles licked and toes sucked, licked and nibbled.

"No hahahahaa noooahahaha don'thahhahaha don't hee-hee-hee-hah-hah-hahno moreha-ha-ha-ha!" he reacted to my tongue tickling with an uncontrollable spasm of laughter. I continued lickling the soles of his feet telling him in centuries past goats tongues having been used to lickle torture prisoner's feet and fitting as he was my captive that with no goat available he sensed the sensation of my tongue and added another tickle tool was used in the past to tickle captive's feet being the feather! I then inserted the feather tendril in between each of Derek's toes one by one and sawed the feather in between and under them all. I then used the quill end of the feather and dragged it the length of each foot and relishing in hearing Derek's verbal responses.

"Please ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha please stop tickling me-ha-heeheeheestop tickling my feethahhahaaahahahaha!"

Hearing this I told him he had instructed me to ignore any verbal protests and though muffled the responses he was giving were what I wanted to hear from him and it was unfortunate for him that his feet were so attractive to me, both so soft n' smooth and with high arches nicely curved and long toes which fitted my mouth so perfectly and his feet having such an awesome smell and salty, sweaty taste and on top of this being so attractive and big and hideously ticklish and licklish as I licked the soles of his feet again saying I knew the lickling agony I was making him suffer as well as mentally he knowing another guy's mouth was working over his feet which messed with him psychologically as it ought to be a female tongue but something he would learn to deal with as he was going to meet me regularly or find his wife informed of her husband's kink and walk on the wild side and not sure now she would take this as later he would be filmed in a foot-orgy with three other guys and me toying with him as I wanted to voyeur other guys playing with his feet!

Imagine Derek's reaction hearing this but he in no position to stop it from happening and I told him the guys would be giving his feet a real going over, fingers and tongues up n' down the soles of his bare feet, up n' down and back n' forth making sure he felt the full impact from them and being directed by me to inflict the greatest tickling on his sweaty ticklish feet and smiling seeing as I would be his toes wiggling and laughing hard! I told him this as I drew one finger along the length of his right and then left foot as his toes wiggled and he laughed hysterically as I maintained the tickle utilising one finger to tease his left foot and then tickle stroked both feet simultaneously as I told him I was so glad he was so horribly ticklish and easily driven berserk by way of tickling!

As I drew the feather quill over one sole then the other more hysterical laughter from Derek as his toes wiggled wildly and furiously from the feather torment of his two super ticklish feet and my vocal and verbal teasing increasing Derek's sense of the obvious; his utter helplessness to influence the ticklish predicament he found himslf in! This said to add verbal torment into the mix and increasing his sense of vulnerability, so nervous the tickling sensations worsen, be felt by him even more but as I told him this was tickle torture after all! My indulging tickling the sole of each foot with the quill end of the feather setting his bodily nerves and brain nerves on fire and the nerves in his feet into overdrive! Derek was in ticklish agony, laughing and begging for me to stop but seeing him being driven demented from the feather drawn over the soles of his feet I was unable to stop for a further few minutes and then pressed my face into each of his bare soles and having a deep sniff of both feet and resuming massaging them and especially with a focus on the centre of his upturned soles facing me.

I delighted in telling him that the men who I would be inviting all would be wanting to tickle his feet and I would be joining them with fingers and tongues loving his sweat and saliva slicked soles and toes as all as sadistic as me being experienced 'Foot-Tops' too and he this weekends 'Tickle Toy' to be used and abused by expert ticklers and licklers! I told him I was loving staring at the soles of his saliva lubed feet knowing how ticklish and licklish they are and what satisfaction I would be getting as the other men would staring at both wrinkled soles of his feet, his upturned and vulnerable soles and seeing his futile attempts to escape the relentless tickling being meted out to them both by us all relishing in tickle torturing him as I slid one finger from each hand lightly over the arches of each foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHANO AHAHHAHANOT AHAHHAA NOT MY FEEHEEHEEEHEEEEEEET!” Derek was pleading as my fiendish fingers wre busily employed stroking each bare sole and then adding more fingers and sliding my fingers across both sensitive arches of his feet “HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!”

I told him to imagine the kind of scene so his sensitive soles being tickled by me and his toes lickled and toes sucked but at the same time as the pace of my expert torment was considerably slower to be sensuous he being forcibly excited by the other guys experienced in edge play as a teasing feather would be very lightly stroking the head of his dick and another simultaneously stroking in between his legs right where his inner thighs meet his balls and his balls stroked as the shaft of his dick would be incurring an intense and erotic tickle driving him berserk! He would be so desperate to cum but no relief on offer to him just perpetual, sensual torment and tease!

I joked about him really having something to moan and giggle about as my tickling of his feet would be continuous and having a good sniff of them as my evil tongue savoured their deliciousness, soon he would be so ready to explode but perhaps the sonicare electric toothbrush shoved in between his legs or duct taped to his dick so either his balls tickle tormented or his dick and the other sonicare in my capable hands being aimed for his feet and expecially along his arches and under his toes and tormented like this before eventually released and then re-secured as he would be outnumbered so that the feather tickling of his asshole could begin which is as I told him as I witnessed seeing being an excruciatingly tickling when delivered properly and as the Top I had in mind was profficient in doing and a third sonicare being used by me on his feet, the revolving brsitles spinning and vibrating along his bare and vulnerable soles as he was mercilessly tickled like crazy!

I took the toes of Derek's foot in my hand and pulled them back to look at them and slid a finger across them and then holding them firmly wiggled my fingers of my free hand under them and then subjected his right foot to the same treatment and loved seeing him struggled indicating how this tickle teased him and verbally mocked him saying it was his problem having such ticklish toes and would then wait for him to gain composure and grip either the toes of his left or right foot and do it again saying he needed to learn the art of endurance and then lightly stroked the soles of his feet with a greater intensity before stopping and massaging his feet and then engage in licking his feet and sucking and licking on each of his toes!

"Derek have you ever had your feet tickled with a fork, the metal tines of a fork?" I said as I then licked all over each foot and lightly drew the tines up n' down the length of his right sole which clearly sent him into tickle hell as his toes flinched and sole flexed instantly the fork made contact. This tickling maintained too long simply put is too much but for a few moemts a show of no mercy illustrated my me and then I licked the sole of his other foot and scraped the tines over that bare sole gaining as great a reaction from him but told him that he was here with me for me to tickle, torment and tease, my willing 'Tickle Toy to tickle torture whenever I sensed the inclination to do so and feet mine to do as I liked with! I then dispensed with the fork as it not a tickle tool I use regularly finding the feather, both ends of the feather much, much more effective!

I then sucked on the toes of his right foot again and licked the sole and repeated this on his left foot saying they both tasted so good before once significantly saliva lubed indulged myself in tickling the soles of his feet again and sucking his toes, nibbling them and licking in between them all one by one as I inhaled the aroma of his feet again and remarking on them smelling so rauchy and tasting so ripe! I telling him his feet smelling so stinky, both nice n' sweaty as I liked them and insisted on them being as my tongue took long strokes up n' down the length of his sweaty soles and across his arches and in between his toes as each of his feet were subjected to a thorough tongue bath. Then saliva lubed I ran my fingers along the soles of his feet and under and in between his toes and soon Derek in ticklish agony and squirming uncontrollably as I delighted in taking full advantage of both hideously ticklish feet and scraped the quill of the feather the length of his sensitive soles and inserted the feather tendril in between one toe after the other on each foot in turn before again suckling on his toes.

I loved the fact from the moans that I knew as he does, Derek hates a tongue all over his toes and the combination of his toes in my mouth and my tickling the toes on the foot not being orally enjoyed increased the stimuli being received becoming a sensation overload for him to deal with! I loving his reactions of laughter intertwined with moaning and gasping as pressing my face to his soles so sweaty and stinky I deeply inhaled the odour of his feet and then I ran the quill of the feather over them both and the saliva making it easy to slide and deliver a real tickling and I also removed his gag saying I wanting to hear him!

"NOOOOO PLEASE! FUCK NO! Please fuck anything but that Please don't tickle me please don't tickle me please don't tickle me PLEASE, I can't, stoop I hate it FUCK please don't tickle meAHHAHAHAHAA! Don't tickle meHAHAHAHAHA Don't please fuckHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAplease don't fuck fuck fuck fuckHAHHAHAHAAHA!"

"Derek you wanted a tickling and you need to be careful what you wish for as like the other Tops will be I am inclined to laugh at your begging as you are right where I and they'll want you, secured to the bed and tickle tortured and yes you'll be naked as one Top I am calling as I have told you likes feathering guy's asses, straight guys even more so and another favours dicks and balls and another armpits and nipples! I am the one fixated by feet but in a foot orgy, well you Derek forewarned can anticipate being tickled everywhere so a feather run in between and under your toes, feathers in your armpits, across your nipples, over your stomach and around your balls and up n' down the shaft of your dick and along the inside of your thighs and asshole and along the soles of your feet as you will be ours; for me and the other guys to have fun with so deal with it"! I taunted Derek!

I told him he could anticipate being driven out of control, squriming all over the bed and driven insane with tickles but that I would be orally enjoying his feet which would be very ripe tasting and appealing to me and my personal taste buds and with that thought I told him I needed to contact the guys I had in mind but then using duct tape I sealed the two sonicare, electric toothbrushes to the bare soles of his feet and activated them and smiled hearing Dereks' instant reaction to the revolving bristles in my absence, employed delivering a devastating tickling to the soles of his feet!

"NOOOOAHHAHAHAHASTOOPAHAHAHAHATOOMCUHFUCKNONONOHAHA HAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back