• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost in the Arctic Circle: The Coldest Tickle Hell (FM/F, noncon)

AfNull

TMF Regular
"I'm so screwed", Victoria Stonehill thought as she was walking in the almost knee-deep snow. "What the fuck was I thinking?" She said these words out loud while she wiped fresh snow off her face. Victoria Cole was a 28 years old British bank clerk from London. Having lived her entire life in the urban environment and sometimes traveling to warm southern destinations, she had thought of having a different vacation. She had booked a vacation and reserved a cabin in snowy landscape of rural Lapland in Finland, where she could "challenge the elements" in a safe way. Or so she had intended. She had rented a motor sled to see the beautiful nature of this winter wonderland, and had went for a drive in the morning. She should have listened to weather forecast, as an intense snowstorm surprised her, and she crashed her snowmobile to a tree in poor visibility. Her terrible luck wasn't limited to just crashing to one of just the few trees on sight, despite not getting injured herself the crash broke her mobile phone, and heavy snowfall was covering the tracks of her sled quickly. She was miles from her secluded cabin and lost. After walking aimlessly in this cold wasteland for what felt like hours upon hours, Victoria was finally too tired to go on. She collapsed on the snowy ground and lost her consciousness, praying for a miracle. She blacked out just in time to miss sound of dogs barking.

Victoria opened her eyes, and realized she is staring at a ceiling of a log cottage. She heard crackling sound of a fireplace, and heard chatter she could not understand, but recognized it as Finnish. Looking around and getting more aware of our surroundings, she found herself tucked in a comfy, warm bed, stripped to her underwear. She got up, and saw two people sitting by the wooden table across the room. A tall, sturdy man with short, light brown hair and dark blue eyes, and a stunning blonde woman with long platinum hair and eyes of deepest blue she had ever seen. They were both wearing red sweaters and sturdy trousers. They seemed to be either in their late 30s or very early 40s. The woman noticed Victoria getting up, and stood up herself.

"You're awake. Take it easy, get back down." She said in calming voice with clear accent. "We found you outside during the blizzard. You were lucky that we happened to pass by, you could be dead by now! My name is Aino Virtanen, and this is my husband Pekka." She pointed at the man by the table, who silently raises his hand to a greeting. "Here are out trusty Karelian bear hounds. They got your scent in the blizzard, it's thanks to them you're alive." Se then pointed to two black and white dogs, laying by the fireplace. "We know you're Victoria Stonehill. Sorry, but we looked at your wallet when we found you to get some identification! We guessed you are a tourist. It's very reckless to venture out in this kind of weather, you know."

Victoria was still sitting, feeling a bit faint. "Y-yeah sorry and thank you... For rescuing me, I mean. How... How long have I been out?"

"Oh, just for the night. We brought you here late afternoon yesterday. We were walking our dogs - those boys don't mind the weather - and they found you very close to our cabin. Pekka carried you inside. And don't worry, I took your heavy clothes off you." Aino smiled widely, but Victoria still felt very embarrassed, covering her face with her hands and hiding her green eyes. She was active runner and had a great, fit body, but she didn't like to show it off too much. Victoria was a modest woman, but here she was, in underwear, her long, wavy auburn hair she preferred to keep in ponytail freely hanging against her neck and upper back, her sporty, pale body in full display. The only man in the room didn't seem interested to even stare however, so Victoria chose not to care too much and lowered her hands.

"Well, thank you again, I guess. Could you... take me back to my cabin perhaps? I also need to contact someone about the motor sled I broke... I hope my travel insurance covers it..."

"I'm afraid not." Aino shook her head. "With weather so unpredictable, you should stay here at least until it clears up. It should me fine tomorrow. Your cabin is going nowhere after all. Traveling alone?"

"Yes." Victoria answered. "Came here to have safe but somewhat harsher vacation to brag to other girls at work about it... Even rented that motor sled and went for a spin on impulse! What a trip, only thing I've discovered is that I'm even more sensitive to cold than I thought." She sighted.

"Well... If you are traveling alone and nobody even knows you should be at your cabin, I don't suppose anyone will miss you if you stay for a while!" Aino was still smiling, but there was hint of something that made Victoria very nervous... She chose to brush it off.

"Now that you are here..." Aino shouted something in Finnish to Pekka, who nodded and left the cabin. "...I suppose we'll have to be hospitable to you. It's our pleasure. Pekka went to warm up the sauna. Have you ever been in sauna with wood heated sauna stove before? You'll love it!"

Aino nodded. As she was stuck here, she might as well.

Time passed, and soon Aino and Victoria moved out of the cabin to the sauna building, in a beach by the frozen lake. To Aino's amusement, lightly dressed Victoria was shivering even on such short walk. She really could not bear cold without her thickest winter clothing. Victoria was a bit hesitant to take all her clothes off even in the presence of another woman, but went ahead with it. The nude ladies were sitting side by side in the sauna as Aino threw water on the stove. Victoria had to admit that it felt pretty damn good after her cold ordeal.

"You and Pekka... How are you living here in God forsaken wilderness?" Victoria asked as attempt to some small talk. "I thought my cabin was remote, but this..."

"We worked for years in Helsinki where we met." Aino answered. "We wanted peace and quiet in our lives, so we put together our savings and created us a little piece of quiet paradise here in Lapland. It's good to get visitors too every now and then though, so don't worry about it." Aino threw more water on the stove, hot steam feeling great on Victoria's skin. "When are you expected to return to London, Victoria?"

"Um..." Victoria answered. "I got the cabin rented for two more weeks. I wanted to have a long vacation now that I come to somewhere Arctic. My phone broke but it isn't a big deal... It's not like anyone would call me, they know I want to be by myself on vacation like this."

"Oh, I see. Well, I suppose it's good. They would just get worried over nothing when you don't answer your phone."

"What do you mean, Aino?"

"Absolutely nothing, Victoria. We'll take you by town on your way back to the cabin. You'll get new phone from there, just in case."

After some more time in sauna, Victoria had enough. As she was washing her body by the lowest bench, Victoria suddenly felt Aino's fingers on her sides.

"Can I help you wash your ba-

"AAAAAH! P-please don't touch me like that."

"What? Ticklish?" Aino gave Victoria's midriff few more pokes, which caused jumpy reactions in Victoria.

"YES YES! Please don't do that. I hate being tickled."

"Okay. Help yourself. Interesting. Cold isn't the only thing your skin is sensitive to."

"What?"

"Nothing. Wash yourself and I'll follow."

After Victoria and Aino returned from sauna, Pekka went there alone. The women were left in the cabin alone, chatting and drinking some warm blackcurrant juice spiced up with a bit of vodka.

"I... I think I'm feeling sleepy." Victoria muttered. "Strange... I..."

"It's alright." Aino comforted her. "You've been through a lot, it's natural to be more tired and usual. Go have a good night's sleep, and you'll be full energy tomorrow! We'll take you back to your cabin in the morning."

"T-thank you... And good night." Victoria crawled into their guest bed where she had woken up in this morning. It didn't take long before she dozed off, and soon afterwards, Pekka returned from sauna.

"Is it done?" He asked his wife in Finnish.

"Yes" Aino answered. "The poor thing never saw me spiking her drink. She's going to slumber like a log far into morning, no matter what. She also told me some interesting things about herself in the sauna. Everything is perfect, just as we hoped."

"Good." Pekka grunted. "I'll go get the shackles..."

In the next morning, Victoria woke up, feeling extremely well rested. The familiar sound of the crackling fireplace and her hosts chatting greeted her just like the day before, but this time something was different. She felt cold breezes all over her skin. There was no blanket and no underwear, she was completely naked. On top of that she could not move. She had been tied on the bed from her wrists and ankles, restrained in helpless, vulnerable X-position with shackles and chains attached to edges of the bed.

"W-wha-what, WHAT?! What is this, let me go! Aino, please!" Victoria was pleading as Aino and Pekka walked by her. "This isn't funny, let me go now!" She tried to sound pissed and commanding, but her shaky voice only came forward as frightened and incredibly nervous.

"Oh Victoria, you should have never wandered into our cabin." Smiling Aino told her. "You see, when we still lived in Helsinki and worked as doctors, we used to have lot of fun with women like you. We would drug them like we drugged you, and take them our place. They would spend night or two in our basement as our playthings, and we would drug them again and drop them off somewhere far enough to recover. We were masked. The drugs made our victim's memories of their harrowing ordeal feel like just a nightmare. Nobody could ever recognize us, and we left only trail of confused but exhausted women behind us. But we got a bit too eager. One girl managed to fight us off and got away. We were scared the net of police was closing in on us, and decided to move away from the city. Leave the past and our vile ways behind. But I'm afraid we can't." Aino started caressing Victoria's head as she jerked her head away. "We kept talking, fantasizing, about the most adorable and precious thing. In the city, we would not dare to keep any of our guests. But here... Things are different. I'm afraid we are not going to let you go. We don't need to."

"N-no, you can't!" Victoria was muttering in fright. "You - you can't get away with this, I will be-"

"Nobody will ever find you, darling." Aino kept on stroking her beautiful hair. "You told me, remember? Nobody will even notice you're missing in weeks. Then they will search for you. And find nothing. With this snowfall they might not find even your motor sled until spring. Speaking of which, Pekka found it and we will repair it later. Then we take it even further to the wilds, far away from us, and snow will cover all tracks of our foul play. Isn't it tragic? A young British female tourist, lost in a blizzard, perished due to exposure, body never found from the vast wilderness... They never even suspect you could have been kidnapped."

"No!" Victoria was screaming and tugging her restraints hard now. "Please don't, don't do this to me! Y-you want money? I pay, I do anything, I'll never tell anyone about this and give you anything if you just let me go!"

Victoria's heart was beating like crazy. What were these psychos going to do to her?

"Well Victoria, you are indeed going to give us something. Your body is ours now, and there is something we want from it. Laughter." Aino and Pekka both reached for the pockets of their trousers, and pulled out two pheasant feathers each. As they walked to opposite sides of the bed by Victoria, Aino said the words that Victoria dreadfully anticipated to hear. "I know you're ticklish."

Victoria was shrieking and babbling incoherently even before the feathers made contact with her skin. Pekka used his feathers to tickle her flat belly, as Aino was stroking her armpits and neck. Victoria could not hold any of the uncontrollable giggles inside as she tried to twist and turn her body as much as possible to escape these excruciating sensations. She had always been extremely sensitive, and even massages or visits to doctor could turn into torturous ordeals for her. But this was something out of her worst nightmares. Being tied down like this, not able to protect her ticklish spots, tickled by two sadists... This was unthinkable, and it was happening to her right now. Victoria's hysterical giggles turned into roaring laughter as her tormentors finally found the best targets for their feathers. Pekka was using one pheasant feather to constantly tickle her belly button as Victoria uselessly tried to squirm away from his reach, and the other feather was wrecking ticklish havoc on her bare thighs. Aino on the other hand focused both feathers to tickle Victoria's hypersensitive armpits, which along would have been enough to drive Victoria into flurry of pleading, shrieks and forced laughter.

Without saying a word to each other, as if from mutual understanding, her torturers moved their feathers lower next. Aino and Pekka both walked down to her feet, dragging their feathers along the legs of unhappily laughing Victoria. Upon reaching her feet, they grabbed one foot each and had their ticklish way with Victoria's soles. Victoria was far beyond begging now, trying to figure a way out and praying that they would stop soon so that she could at least think straight. It was not to be however, as her assailants took a old of her toes, leaving them completely helpless against the feathers dancing under and between them for long, slow and creeping minutes than turned into several hours of involuntary mirth as they kept exploring Victoria's helpless body.

As if the tickling was not enough, the sadistic couple used other means too to take advantage of Victoria's sensitive skin. She had somewhat regretted choosing this as destination of her vacation before when lost in the freezing snowstorm, but the cold climate giving her tormentors access to actual ice made her curse to whole Northern hemisphere. Aino or Pekka - as other kept tickling her - took little breaks once in a while to go out, where they brought back little pieces of ice that they used to cause further discomfort for poor Victoria. She laid there screaming as Pekka place little shards of ice on her body, moving them against her sensitive spots being especially fond of her stiff nipples, while Aino was using her nimble fingers to tickle Victoria's belly, which was proven out to be her most sensitive spot so far. Victoria herself had been reduced to a cackling mess by this point, but touch of ice still managed to extract high pitched yelps from her, to great amusement of her captors. They had used this kind of icy torture before, after kidnapping a cheerleader of local hockey team. She would writhe and whine like when tickled as ice touched her sensitive skin, but she was at least somewhat used to cold. For Victoria, this chilling torture was unbearable.

As the sun stared setting on relatively early evening, Aino got her first longer respite. She was untied, given a blanket to keep herself warm, and offered food and drink which the exhausted woman accepted, while thinking of her escape. She was restrained to the bed again when Pekka went out to warm the sauna for him and his wife, for "security" as Aino put it when whimpering Victoria was tied down again. She figured that now could be her chance. She was alone with Aino. A wicked woman for sure, but maybe she could listen to reason. Maybe she could feel some sympathy on her.

"A-aino, hey, please listen..." Victoria pleaded quietly.

"He's gone, you could let me go. I'd be away before he comes back, you could say I just got off chains and beat you, please! You have to understand, I can't stand anymore tickling!"

Aino, who had been enjoying coffee by the fireplace, walked right next to Victoria as she kept drinking, not saying a word as she eyed the captive Victoria with a evil smirk.

"Y-you're a woman too, have pity! Don't you - ah!"

Victoria gasped and threw her head back, as Aino to the other feather, and started slow feathering between her legs. This caught Victoria completely off guard, and she squirmed moaning and giggling as she was tickle down there for the first time.

"I don't see how my sex has anything to do with this." Aino, clearly getting turned on herself answered as she continued feathering Victoria. Victoria felt strange. Pleasured and violated. Touched like this by another woman who seemed to know far too well what she was doing was agonizing pleasure as well as it was tickle torture.

"Don't ever think I would not enjoy what we are doing to you at least as much as my husband... Or even more." This sexual tickle torture went on and on. Victoria tried to close her legs, pleaded Aino for mercy, but she found herself wondering what kind of mercy. As much as she wanted this to stop, tickling of her womanhood was also making her horny but Aino would not grant her pity of having an orgasm. The feather kept tormenting and pleasing her, but she just would not reach the climax.

"I actually always picked our victims. I still remember our first one. She was a high school senior who frequented same gym as I did. Her belly was even more ticklish than yours. One of these feathers in her belly button almost drove poor thing to insanity. I suppose that it's a bliss that she forgot it all."

Pekka returned to the cabin, finding his excited wife teasing their captive.

"Sauna is getting warm, but don't mind me - you ladies just keep enjoying yourselves!" he said, sitting on a chair to enjoy the show.

"No, I think our guest has had enough for now." Aino stopped, for both Victoria's relief and distress. The tickling ceased but left her a teased and denied wreck who could barely control herself to prevent begging for more. She would not give these lunatics satisfaction, but just could not stop twisting and groaning in frustration.

"Poor thing. It's almost a shame to leave her alone like this." Pekka muttered as they got ready for sauna, to which Aino replied.

"We are not leaving her alone. The boys are with her, they'll be delighted to keep her company!" Aino pointed at the hounds, and Pekka nodded in approval, knowing exactly what her wife meant. He went to get a bucket filled with liquid as Victoria could hear, and soon she felt it being applied to her soles with a large brush. It tickled like hell.

"Aaaah, noo! Whaahahat are you dohhoinh to meee?" Writhing Victoria asked, still frustrated from feathery torment and now tickled again.

"I'm glad you asked, Victoria dear." Aino explained.

"It's brine. Our dear doggies just love the taste of it. They could lick it all day."

Realization hit Victoria right away. They were going to bathe, and leave her here, tied on the bed while their Karelian bear dogs would lick her feet. She started begging right away as Pekka stopped his labor and she heard the curious dogs running towards the bed.

"No, NOOOOO! Please don't do this to me! Don't let them - nononono stay away, stay away, AAAHAHHAHAHAHA GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF NOOOOHHOHOHOHOOO!"

Victoria's buckling was something Aino and Pekka had never seen. Truly desperate, wild, almost animalistic. Only one of their past victims had reacted anyhow even near her, a soccer mom they had held for two days and subjected her to almost constant tickle torture by animal licks during her stay. Victoria was by no means most ticklish on her soles, but the effect of licking tongues on them was truly devastating, something that was likely helped by her still aroused state. Laughter and begging blended into same incoherent babbling before it was replaced by constant screaming laughter as dogs happily kept licking her soles, that just could not wiggle away from their large tongues. She didn't even notice her captors leaving the cabin for sauna, as she was getting lost in her laughter, ready to do anything to make it stop, while knowing deep inside that there would be nothing she could except wishing for a miraculous rescue, a hope that seemed dimmer by every passing second of tickle torture.

As their reluctant guest was laughing in the cabin, Aino and Pekka were having time of their life in sauna. They could hear Victoria's loud, muffled laughter even there, both wondering how she still had energy for such hysteria and delighted that they had grabbed a tickle slave with such constitution. In steamy heat of sauna Aino and Pekka made love to the lovely sounds of their captive's tortured laughter. Victoria would ensure that the rest of their winter would surely pass quickly and be full of warmth, but for poor Victoria, the cold months ahead of her would be long and chilling, like frozen in time.

Amazing story. I can't wait to see what Victoria's future will be like. Will she ever escape from the clutches of these psychos, and if she does, will they re-capture her and keep her for good ? :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back