• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POTENTIAL STORY: A Professional Female Cyclist with a ticklish training remedy (MM/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
This story is inspired by my past, present, and, quite possibly, my continual future crush on a former professional female cyclist who is featured in some of the Global Cycling Network (GCN) training videos.*
Lucy is, to put it mildly, ‘easy on the eyes’; tall, slender, attractive, dark hair, dark eyes, neat, and, as I imagine, has gorgeous size 7 or 8 US size perfectly pedicured feet.
Lucy reminds me of a young Catherine Zeta Jones.*
Lucy and another GCN regular, Matthew Stephens, have hosted some ‘Ask GCN’ videos where they take write in and call in questions from their supporters.*
Now I’m just an amateur bike rider/occassional spin biker, and I sometimes have the situation where I’m on my bike and one or both of my feet start to tingle like they’re going to sleep so to speak while I'm riding.
You've probably already guessed where I'm going with this fantasy tickling story, but my mind wanders to a potential GCN ‘Ask GCN’ segment where I call in with my feet falling asleep issue, and Lucy shares how she deals with her own feet falling asleep in the bike saddle.*
No spoilers, but I'm sure you can imagine that Lucy ends up barefoot in her explanation, and either given a nice foot massage, a good foot tickling, receives some naughty foot worshipping, or maybe some lickling all over her gorgeous slender toes.
Who knows where my naughty brain will take us this go around?!
The sky's the limit in fantasy foot tickling land, right?! :)
If you'd like me to dedicate my naughty brain to finish writing this story for you, and deliver it to your email inbox or portal of your choice, drop me a comment below indicating such, or send me an email @ [email protected] with 'Lucy Martin' in your subject line.
I'll prioritize on your story next!
As always, thanks for stopping by! :)
TLM

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back