• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tickle-Bitch Colin! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Colin the married submissive I had enjoyed a session with the week before had called me saying he wanted to meet again as he having loved to hate the first meeting and new to the sub scene so inexperienced wanted another and the 6' 38yr old C.E.O. so accustomed to being in control at work enjoyed being out of control. We arranged to meet in the evening after he had finished work and played squash and told him he could shower at mine.

Colin arrived and had the beer waiting for him as we spoke about the first session when he'd experienced a light bastinado on his size 12 feet and told me that it had not really hurt him as it had been his request to endure. I told him that giving pain wasn't my thing so was glad he'd been satisfied and told him that this meeting would be different as I would be in complete control so decide how to punish him and he nodded and said he was sure he'd enjoy whatever it was. I told him that I was sure he would find it amusing, giving him reason to smile and told him to strip to briefs and socks and he did and then we went to the bedroom.

I told him he would shower later as I secured him to the bondage bed on his stomach blindfold. This done I told him that in our previous session I had sensed his feet being sensitive and stared at the shapely feet facing me in black nylon socks and that in the Han Dynasty in China that tickle torture was a punishment for nobility since it left no marks and a victim could recover relatively easily and quickly and that prisoner Heinz Heger who was imprisoned in the Flossenbürg concentration camp during World War II witnessed Nazi guards perform tickle torture on a fellow inmate, that stripped him naked he was tickled with goose feathers on the soles of his feet and quiet at first the tickling wore him down and he laughed until he screamed!

I saw Colin's socked toes wiggle as he flinched and futiley said "Suppose I'm not ticklish!"

Smiling I leaned over him and whispered menacingly in his ear "But we both know you are Colin and I'm going to relish in finding out just how ticklish and you in no position to stop me no matter how unbearable it is to endure and being a Top the more you do, the more excited I will be and will increase the tickles so be a brave ticklish boy for me!"

Colin shook and told me his feet would really smell unshowered as at the foot of the bed I faced them and delighted in telling him that he was right that his socked feet smelled like feet and adding as I liked feet to be so had insisted we meet after his squash game and he be unshowered which he might remember having shocked him being requested - ordered by me.

I sensed the tension Colin was experiencing as he scrunched his socked toes and lightly ran a finger slowly up the length of his right socked sole and his receptiveness to the tickle was instant and gently slid my finger up n' down one socked sole and then the other as knowing this light and delicate touch so maddeningly effective and then used two fingers on each sole and heard sounds from him indicating he was fighting his first giggle!

"All I want, is to hear is you laughing and I am going to tickle your feet until you do Colin" I said as I traced the outline of each large socked foot as he involuntarily flinched and telling him that his nylon socks being sweaty so stuck to his feet only amplified the light strokes I was delivering to them!

"I know this tickles Colin, this gentle stroking and caressing getting to you!" I teased as I stroked the middle of the sole of each of his feet and slid fingers up to his socked toes and liked the way he was still desperately trying to resist the ticklish sensations but trapped and helpless teasing his toes was getting to him and then heard from him

“NO! NOT THERE!”

"What Colin not here!" I said stroking tickle under his wiggling toes desperate to escape my tormenting touch and telling him that I was glad he having such incredibly ticklish toes and toes I would delight in tickling and very slowly peeled off his socks so his toes bare and completely vulnerable and helpless to my experienced teasing fingers! I gently tickled and teased his bare toes and told him immobile there was no escaping as I heard the giggle from him escape and concentrated on tickling his bare toes, his unbearably sensitive ticklish toes and Colin shook his head wildly side to side as my fingers danced mercilessly over his toes and then the length of his bare soles.

“Nohohohohoho hehehehehe pleheheheheheheeeeasssse! Hahahaahahahaahaha please hahahaahahahaha no haaahahahahahaahahhaahaaaaaaaaa!!!”

Colin lost it and his laughter wilder from the dreadful tickling that years of experience has made me proficient at delivering as I thrilled telling him and adding that he being one of the most ticklish men I had tickle tortured as he laughed the hysterical laughter of someone truly ticklish and completely unable to escape the merciless torment that was caressing and teasing their bare soles and toes. I told him that my greatest thrill was playing with men's feet not beating them as he laughed and struggled to my amusement.

I then stopped the tickles and smelled his feet saying they had a rich masculine aroma and were deliciously warm and sweaty and dirty so needed a wash but no shower being necessary and indulged in sucking his toes and licking the soles of his feet which certainly surprised him and a delight for me finding his feet so horribly licklish! Colin also moaned from the sensation as guys do as I am a sensual oralist and love tasting feet, sliding my tongue in between toes adding embarassment and humiliation into the mix but especially while sucking on toes, lightly tickling soles so toes wiggle in my moouth as Colin's did!

I then stopped the oral attention and indulged in sole tickling, the length of each foot from heels to toes and alternated from fast and slow tickling so he never knew what sensation to expect and much less prepare for enduring

“Pleheheheheheease....hehehehehestop heheehehe....” Colin pleaded

"Ssssh Colin, what's the matter it's just a little tickling; that's all just a little tickling!" I said and gently traced and caressed the soles of his helpless, immobile bare feet and delighting in the torment driving Colin mad expecially the lighter touches and caresses which were and often are the most effective! Tickling in between toes Colin is unimaginable torture I told him as I very gently slid the feather in between each of his toes in turn, one foot and then the other and delivered the agonising tickle a feather used properly by an expert can and Colin did not disappoint me as he howled with laughter in ticklish hysterics! All the encouragement I needed to persist in continuing the gentle, devilish, merciless tickling torment before stopping and allowing him to breathe!

"I often question Colin what it is about men's feet that excites me and gets me hard and looking at yours I know the answer; it's the look, the smell, the taste and the ticklishness; just irresistible!

“Nonononononono please stop....please!! Just you have to stop!”

I smiled, amused at this demand and responded

"Colin I thnk your forgetting who is in control here, who is in charge, you're not at work now; you're my tickle-bitch, your insanely ticklish and even licklish size 12 sweaty, smelly feet my feet and responsive to every agonising tortuous touch I engage in delivering to them and yell and plead all you like but no safe word and no mercy, in fact I will be gagging you so I am not put off my stride if you are too loud; your toes sucked and licked and both soles licked and I know what will happen; you'll get a hard and stiff dick and later having jerked you off the ticklish sensations even more intense provoking desperate laughter from you as seeing your feet squirm and toes wiggle will be a sight for sore eyes for me! You'll do anything to make me stop but let's show you!"

I indulged in sensuously licking in between Colin's toes as he banged his hands on the bed as he reacted immediately to the lickle, an expert at giving a thorough tongue tickling.

“PLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAHA STOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Simultaneously I drew the quill end of the feather along the sole of one foot and then the other foot as he tensed up and his breathing quickened as I said "I told you that you were ticklish Colin tickle, tickle tickle so ticklish!"

Colin's head rolled from side to side and his moans and giggles becoming gasps as he shook with laughter which increased when I inserted the feather in between his toes; one after the other, helpless he was reacting in the only way he could to the torture he was enduring! It gave me so much pleasure to see him squirming and laughing as my fingers indulged playing with his feet. My fingers dancing along the soles of his feet and then again not able to resist licking both warm, sweaty soles and tiring of hearing his giggles interspersed with his moans, secured the leather gag over his mouth. I then stroked the soles of his feet fast and slow and fast and slow and then stopped and replaced both socks on his feet and heard a sigh of instant relief from him. Relief short-lived as I began licking his sweaty socked soles and massaging his socked feet; both damp with his foot sweat and my saliva and he responded when I massaged the socked toes of each foot and pressed my nose into his socked soles before slowly peeling off one sock and then the other and bared seeing his toes instantaneously wiggle!

Colin moaned as I ran my tongue along the sole of his right foot, long wet strokes and sucked on his big toe treating it like a dick, running my tongue around it, my lips licking up and down it and repeated this procedure with each toe on both feet in turn and giving them all my undivided attention; just sucking and licking each of his vulnerable toes hearing him moan; moaning with satisfaction, with humiliation, with disgust; I didn't mind, I didn't care! I was hungry and had an appetite to satisfy and making the most of the opportunity to doing just that and that was all I was thinking about and focused on! I knowing Colin hating having his feet tickled retrieved the feather and slid the quill end slowly the length of each foot and smiled seeing Colin trying to pull his feet away from the determined ticklish assault saying the tickles had to be driving him insane as the quill scratched his soles quckly in a frenzied flurry of torture up and down and up and down his soles and sensed he wanting to scream, to beg for me to stop but the gag preventing him as he freaked out and I making things worse saying I could tell how much he hated his feet being touched, it tickling him unbearably as he howled into the gag. I slid the feather in between each of his toes inflicting ticklish agony on Colin, a maddening consistent tickle!

“SSHTHTHTHTHHHOHOHMHMHMHMHPPPFF!!” the gag making Colin's response very real but unintelligible and his torment increased as I ran the feather under Colin's toes and the sound of his muffled laughter exciting me and thrilled that for Colin there was no escaping the tickling! It was unbearably intense and tortuous and then put the feather down and commenced licking his toes again, nibbling them and licking under them and in between his toes and orally enjoying one foot whilst tickling the sole of his other foot with my fingers. Colin being driven berserk by the mixed sensations; it tickled; it tickled like hell! I then indulged in tongue bathing each foot and when both were coated in saliva and the perfect natural lubricant I activated the electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles played havoc with his feet as I ran the sonicare the length of each foot individually as Colin reacted perfectly squirming violently and yelling feeling totally violated as I brushed both soles of his feet!

I replaced the sonicare with my fingers and taunted him verbally asking how his wife might feel that another guy was being intimate with her husband's feet, privy to exploiting their sensitivity, accustomed to their rich taste and raunchy smell, tickle torturing them from heels to toes with fast and slow tickles and each one more tortuous than the other and informed him our sessions being filmed for my private collection but awkward if they were made available for her viewing which would be avoided if he agreed to being my tickle-bitch which meant he answered to me and when I called him to meet, he would obey me no questions and always wear black nylon socks on his horrendously ticklish, licklish feet! I told him it was food for thought and using the feather stroked his soles but Colin flexed his toes to stop me sliding it in between them so stroked his soles telling him I would keep it up until he splayed his toes like a good boy and involuntarily after a few more minutes and weakening Colin did so and I slid the feather in between his toes and told him he was an obedient tickle-bitch just as he always would be!

I then redoubled my efforts and slid the feather quill along the soles of his feet stimulating his nerve endings and driving him to becoming more and more sensitive to even the slightest touch, holding his toes so each sole was taut and stroked each bare sole and then licked and sucked each of Colin's toes and loving their sweaty taste and scent and pressed my nose to his bare soles and licked them both. I indulged in nibbling Colin's toes and stroking the soles of his feet and sliding my tongue in between and under his toes and hearing though muffled Colin being hysterical! I loved controlling his warm, sweaty super ticklish smelly feet, loving his sweat moistened soles and toes and every touch making his feet wriggle and toes wiggle. I gave my full concentration to tickling Colin's feet, tickling fast and slow watching my tickle-bitch squirm like crazy; fingers dancing over the soles of his feet; delighting in torturing him relentlessly as I asked him if he agreed to being my tickle-bitch and he nodded!

I ran my tongue over the soles of his feet and sucked and licked his toes but having reached under him and pulled his dick under him I began to slowly stroke it and soon he was hard as my teasing stroking edged him and Colin moaned and as I had done with his feet would alternate stroking his dick fast n' slow and stopped and started and stopping stroking his dick, stroked the soles of his feet and enjoyed his suffering the varied sensations my edging technique was inflicting on him! I stroked his dick until he was about to shoot his load and then stop and tickle the soles of his feet and edged him like this for a while but eventually oiled his dick and my hands and jerked him off and having cum went to his feet and activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles brushed his overtly sensitive soles which had him laughing like a loon in seconds and I removing the gag wanting to hear his reaction!

"Hhahahahhahahahanooohahahhatticklesstoop hahhahahahanoooheeeheeeheehahahastoophahahha!"

I then de-activated the sonicare and indulged in sucking and kissing each toe, licking the soles of his feet, and cleaning the sweat and dirt from between his toes. I pressed my nose firmly against Colin's feet and licked and sucked on his toes, all so salty, so delicious and feet smelling awesome but best of all as I told him; his feet so sensitive to touch as I chewed on the balls of his feet and grazed my teeth along the sides of them both. I then massaged his feet and told him their warmth and natural moistness were addictive and I was addicted to them both and he would serve to satisfy my addiction being my tickle-bitch and he knowing the forfeit he would pay failing to do so and Colin nodded and for three months now Colin proving himself being even if reluctant; an obedient and satisfactory tickle-bitch!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back