• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

( Net Find ) Hot Tickling Tale M's!

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Antonio walked through the park with a newspaper tucked under his arm. It was a beautiful spring morning, and, even though it was a Tuesday, joggers and sunbathers were everywhere. Antonio, in his suit, joined the other 9 to 5’ers that were using their lunch break as a quite reprieve from the office.
Antonio found an empty park bench. It was just what he was looking for because there was another park bench right in front of it that was also empty. Antonio sat down and put his paper down beside him.
“I’m in position on the east side of the park,” Antonio said out loud. In a tiny earpiece he heard the response, “Got you, Antonio, we’re over by the fountain.”
Antonio scanned across the grass and saw his backup milling around the fountain. Antonio started to unlace his shoes.
Antonio was excited about the assignment, even though he’d taken a lot of ribbing at the station. Apparently, there had been several reports of a guy going around the park tickling men’s feet. Guys sunbathing or going barefoot were being accosted by a young man in his mid-twenties, who would grab their ankles, tickle their feet for as long as he could, and then run off.
So Antonio, being the young, handsome rookie, was assigned to the case. So as he scanned the area casually, he removed his shoes and socks. Then, he put his feet up on the back of the bench in front of him, picked up his paper, and started to read his paper.
Antonio thought about the men that had made the complaints. There had been three. He wondered how many other men had been assaulted, but were afraid to come forward and admit that they were tickled. Antonio knew he himself was extremely ticklish and, if it wasn’t for the backup close-by, would be rather nervous about having his feet so vulnerable. As it was, ever time another man passed by, Antonio felt a tingle of anticipation across his bare soles.

Antonio noticed that many of the men stole a glance as his bare feet. Perhaps it was the fact that he was barefoot and in a suit that caused their attention. However, Antonio seemed to catch a glimmer of interest in some of the eyes, as if some of these men would like to stop for a longer look and perhaps more. But no one made a move toward him.
Then Antonio noticed a man walk by that he passed him just a few minutes earlier. At first the man seemed like he was going to pass on by again, but suddenly he stopped and sat on the bench in front of Antonio, just a few inches from his propped up feet.
Antonio’s heart was racing just a bit. The man opened up a book and started to read. Antonio started to wiggle his toes absently and look off, away from the man.
Out of the corner of his eye, Antonio could tell that the guy was checking out his bare soles. A voice in his earpiece confirmed it, “We’ve got a live one. He’s practically drooling.”
Antonio brought his right foot down so that his toes gripped the edge of the bench. This gave the guy a full on view of Antonio’s left sole. Antonio twisted his ankle in small, slow circles and wiggled his toes frequently, to wrinkle the soles of his feet and, hopeful, drive the man crazy.

It was obviously working. Antonio could hear the guy’s breathing pick up, and he was fidgeting a lot, coming closer to Antonio’s feet. Antonio was trying to mentally brace himself for the impending tickle, not wanting to react to violently with his fellow officers watching. He was getting a bit anxious himself as this guy continued to pretend to read.
Antonio moved his feet a lot, crossing and uncrossing his ankles and wiggling his toes excessively. Many minutes passed and still the man didn’t make a move. Finally, after perhaps thirty minutes, the man closed his book. For the first time, he bolding stared at Antonio’s soles, then looked Antonio squarely in the eye and smiled. Antonio smiled back. Then the man looked at Antonio’s feet again with a longing stare and then stood and walked away.
Antonio let out the breath that he had been holding. “False alarm,” he whispered into the hidden mic. He liked my dogs, but he wasn’t our man.”
“Yeah, the city’s full of them,” a voice came back.
Antonio wasn’t pleased with the comment. After all, the guy did nothing wrong. He looked, and that’s all. And Antonio had to admit to himself that he found the attention a little exciting. He wondered what the guy would have done with his feet if he’d allowed it. Probably massage them, maybe even lick them. The idea wasn’t wholly unappealing. Antonio was on his feet all day, and a little attention might be nice.
As Antonio was thinking of this, a guy in roller blades suddenly ground to a halt on the bench in front on him. Taking out his water bottle, he looked back at Antonio and say, “Hey.” Antonio responded with a hello and a smile.
The guy took a swig of water and then glanced at Antonio’s feet.
“You know,” the man said, “I heard there was a guy running around the park attacking barefoot guys.” He looked at Antonio and then his feet.
“Really?”
“Yeah,” he said turning so he could face me. “Tickling them, I hear. You’re not ticklish, are you?”
“Terribly,” Antonio said, not really exaggerating too much.
“Then you’d better be careful,” he said taking another drink of water. “A good looking guy like you with big bare feet might find yourself having a few laughs.”
“Thanks for the warning,” Antonio said.

“No problem,” the man said with a smile and then stood and took off down the path.
After a few more minutes, Antonio donned his shoes and socks and moved to another area of the park. He repeated the procedure there, putting his bare feet up for everyone to see as they passed. It was getting to be close to 2:00 pm and many of the lunch people were back in their offices, and the traffic was much slower.
Antonio didn’t mind, it was a beautiful day. He was enjoying this relaxing assignment and all apprehension about being attacked by the park tickler were dissolved by the calm of the park.
Suddenly the voice in the earpiece said, “We just got a call of a mugging on the other side of the park. We’re going to go check it out.”
“Okay,” Antonio said and he watched his two fellow officers take off across the park.
Antonio was watching a squirrel gather food when a man suddenly sat on the bench in front of him. Antonio realized that his bare feet were still up on the back of the bench completely exposed. He started to take his feet down.
Suddenly, the man wrapped his arms around Antonio’s ankles.
“Where you going with those adorable feetsies,” the man said. His back was to Antonio, so Antonio couldn’t see his face.
Antonio was startled, “What are you doing?”
“I just wanted to give you a little kitchy koo,” the man said and started to tickle Antonio’s soles. Antonio knew he was very ticklish, but he couldn’t remember the last time someone touched his bare feet. He was surprised by his own reaction as he burst out laughing and desperately tried to pull his feet away. The man had a good grip.
“Wow, you’re really ticklish, aren’t you cop. Did you think you could trap me?” he asked, tickling Antonio’s soles and toes vigorously. Antonio was getting hysterical, writhing about on the bench in tickle agony. Surprisingly, people were passing by, watching his tickling but doing nothing to stop it.

“I sent your buddies on a wild goose chase all the way over on the other side of the park. It’s just you, me, and your ticklish feet.”
Antonio was going nuts. This guy was an expert tickler and he was finding all of Antonio’s most sensitive spots. He found that spot just inside Antonio’s arch that always drove him crazy and he was exploring it with his index finger. Antonio was red faced and howling.
The man let go of Antonio’s left foot, but kept a firm grip around his right ankle. Then he started to scrap some pointy object on Antonio’s right sole. It set Antonio’s nerves on fire.
With one leg free, Antonio was able to lean forward and grab the man’s arm. But he was so weak from laughter that he didn’t have the strength to pull free.
“Please, stop,” he begged between fits of laughter. The tickling on his sole was too much, “Please, that tickles so bad, please stop!” Exhausted, Antonio fell back on the bench and just laughed, pleading for mercy when he could muster the breath.
It was only a couple more minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to Antonio. Finally the man stopped the tickling. He stood and ran off.
Exhausted, Antonio tried to pull on his shoes and socks quickly and chase the man. He went off in the general direction, but the man was long gone. After a few minutes, Antonio gave up the search and returned to the bench. There is sat and recovered until he backup returned.
“Anything going on?” the men said, noticing that Antonio had his shoes on.
“No, nothing here,” Antonio lied. He’d decided that he didn’t want it to get around the station that he’d been attacked by the park tickler and had been totally overcome. Who knows what tauntings (and ticklings) he might have to endure. So he decided to keep it to himself. “I think we should bag it for today. Maybe we can come back tomorrow.”
The officers returned to the station and Antonio spent the rest of his shift filling out paperwork.
By the time he got home, the events of the day left Antonio exhausted. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he slowly got undressed. As he removed his socks, he felt a tingling run across his soles as if the stranger were still torturing his helpless feet. Antonio went to run the sensation from his right foot when he noticed markings on his right sole. When he examined them, he suddenly realized what it was that the man was using to tickling his foot. It was a ball point pen and he had used it to write a message on Antonio’s bare foot.
“I hope you liked your tickling,” it read, “if you want some more call me,” and there was a phone number written across his heel.
Antonio wrote down the number and then washed the ink off his foot. Then he called the station and had a trace run on the phone number. With address in hand, Antonio changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, white athlete socks and sneakers.

Thirty minutes later, Antonio was parked in front of the address. It was an old warehouse. It was dark now, and there were lights shining from the top floor windows. Antonio went to investigate.
He was able to get inside through an open side door. The warehouse was empty and he soon found steps going up several floors.
As Antonio walked up the stairs, he faintly heard some laughing. It was coming from the top floor. Moving more quickly, he followed the laughter, which grew louder as it drew near. At the top of the steps there was a door slightly ajar with a light shining through. Antonio crept up to the door and peered inside.
Inside was a well decorated loft space with all open spaces. At one side of the room was a typical living area, bed, couch, tv, etc. But the other side of the room was filled with strange looking contraptions. Antonio recognized one of the anti-gravity machines that he used to see in the gym, and what looked like a rack. There were other strange looking devices that he couldn’t guess their purpose, but they all were designed to in some way trap and hold the human body. And then Antonio saw the stocks.
The stocks were occupied by a very handsome man who had the physique of a bodybuilder. He was striped of his shirt and footwear, his ankles trapped in the stocks and his wrists bound up over his head. Antonio noticed how handsome and well built the man was and how the man was laughing hysterically.
He was laughing because another man was tickling his feet with a feather. This man was also shirtless and barefoot and was very handsome. He could have been a cover model, he was so striking and well built. And he was swiping the feather back and forth over his poor captives soles, making his feet wiggle wildly and peels of laughter to spill from his throat. Antonio recalled the tickling he’d received at this man’s hands this afternoon and became angry.
With gun drawn, Antonio burst into the room.
“Freeze!” he yelled. The tickling man stopped and turned. He was totally surprised. Antonio came up on him quickly.
The man dropped the feather and put his arms up. “Whoa, easy man. It’s not what you think.”
“Shut up!” Antonio yelled, flashing his badge. “Keep your hands up.”
He reached for his cuffs and realized that he’d left them at home. The loft was a wide open space with plenty of room to run, and it was this guy’s territory, so who knew what weapons he might have hidden around. Antonio looked at the breathless man in the stocks and got an idea.
“Let him out!” he yelled.
“Okay, okay,” the man said, very nervous as he rushed to comply. He untied the guy’s wrists and then released his ankles from the stocks.
As the man stood on shaky legs, Antonio asked, “Are you okay?”
“Yes, thank you.”

Antonio turned his attention to the tickler. “You, sit down in his place.”
“Wait a minute, man, you got this all wrong,” the man started to stammer.
“Shut up and sit down!” Antonio said, threatening him with the gun. The man moved to comply.
“Could you secure him in while I cover him?” Antonio asked the tickled man. The man shut the stocks on the tickler’s ankles and then tried his wrists where his had been just moments ago. Securely restrained, Antonio holstered his gun.
“So, how do you like have the tables turned?” he asked the man. Then, surprising himself, Antonio reached down and stroked the man’s bare soles. Despite his apparent nervousness, the man burst out laughing. “Not so much fun when you’re on the receiving end, huh?” Antonio asked, tickling his feet a bit more. The man really was extremely ticklish. Such a handsome and well built man so incredibly ticklish. Antonio found himself strangely drawn to the prospect and allowed his tickling to linger a bit longer. By the time he stopped, the man was red faced and panting.
“So now you have a taste of what it is like for your victims,” Antonio said, moving up behind the guy. His arms were stretched up over his head, exposing a spectacularly built torso. Antonio came right up behind the man and dug his fingers into the man’s ribs. “Not so much fun when you’re the one getting tickled, is it?” he asked as the man burst out in a renewed fit of laughter.
“Please, no, stop!” the man managed to sputter before he was laughing too hard to speak. There was a chair directly behind Antonio. He sat down and tickled the man’s ribs some more. Then he moved up into the armpits. The man became truly hysterical, screaming with laughter.
Antonio tickled and tickled the man, moving from armpits to ribs, to stomach, and then back up again. After a while he returned to the man’s feet, picking up a feather that was on a nearby table and using it to tickle torture the bound man’s bare soles. The feather proved quite effective and Antonio continued to tickle the man’s feet until he was about the pass out.
Antonio finally stopped, though he was surprised to find it was difficult for him to do so. He suddenly remembered the victim that he had saved.
“You want a turn at a little revenge,” Antonio said. But as he scanned the room, he realized the man was gone. He looked at his watch. He’d been tickling this guy for over an hour. It had seemed like only a few minutes.
As Antonio looked for the victim, the man in the stocks regained enough of his breath to speak.
“Please,” he said, “No more. I was hired to be the tickler, not to get tickled. This wasn’t part of the deal.”
“Deal?” Antonio asked, “What deal?”
“Look, man, I’m just trying to make a little money. This guy offered to pay me $300 to tickle him and I figured, hell, it’s not like sex or nothin’, so I agreed. He had me put him in the stocks and tickle him. I’d only been tickling him for a few minutes when you came in. He didn’t say nothin’ about a cop fantasy. And I never agreed to let you guys tickle me back. I’m too damn ticklish.”
“You mean you’re a hustler?” Antonio asked.

“Well, yeah. You’re friend hired me. Didn’t you know?”
“He’s not my friend,” Antonio said. “Look, this is just a big mix up, I’m really sorry. Let me get you out of that.”
“Well, I guess I couldn’t have hated it that much,” the man said, motioning to the bulge in his jeans. “I don’t usually get hard during a session. I guess this tickling thing isn’t that bad after all. You want to finish me off? I’ve already been paid.”
Antonio looked at the man. He was so good looking, and it really was fun to tickle this guy. But he’d already released the guy’s wrists.
“Thanks, but I don’t think so.”
“Well, I’ve got to get rid of this thing. How about you tickle my feet a bit more and I’ll take care of it myself.”
“I don’t know,” Antonio stammered.
“Come on, you owe me. Remember, I didn’t agree to this.”
Antonio felt embarrassed for the way he had acted. And the thought of tickling this guy’s feet a bit more was appealing, so he agreed.
“I liked the feather,” the man said.

Antonio sat in front of the man’s feet, which were still in the stocks. Picking up the feather, he started to slowly stroke it up and down his bare soles. When the man started laughing again, Antonio started to tickle with more vigor.
Antonio pretended not to notice when the man reached down his pants and started to pump his fist. Antonio concentrated on the wiggling toes, the wrinkling toes, and tickled the man mercilessly. Antonio gave in the urge to touch the man’s ticklish feet. He dropped the feather and started to scrap his nails across the man’s soles and under his toes.
The man laughed loudly, but managed to moan every now and then. Antonio tickled and tickled, tickling faster and faster as the man pumped faster and faster until, after several minutes, the man’s toes splayed and froze in place. He threw back his head and let out a loud grunt as he had a long orgasm.
As the man was cumming, Antonio felt uncomfortable, so he released the man’s ankles from the stocks to give himself a distraction. Once the man came, he sat up out of the stocks. He put on his sneakers and picked up his socks and shirt.
“Wow, thanks man,” he said, cleaning himself off with a nearby towel. “A trick hasn’t gotten me off like that ever. Maybe I found myself a new hobby.”
Antonio was embarrassed and said nothing. “Well, I’ve got to go,” the man said. Coming up to Antonio, he surprised him by giving him a peck on the cheek. “Thanks, again,” he said and then walked out.
Antonio stood dumbfounded for a few moments. How did this happen? He started the day as a decoy to catch a tickle attacker and ended up tickled, lying to his fellow officers, and tickling a perfectly innocent guy. That wouldn’t go over very well at the station.
Antonio surveyed the room one more time to look for clues for the Park Tickler’s identity. On a table he found an envelope address to: The Adorable Cop with the Ticklish Feetsies. He opened it and read the contents:
“So did you enjoy your little tickle session?” the letter began, “It’s really hot to tickle a bound and helpless guy isn’t it? I have to admit I’m a little nervous about letting this hustler tickle me, but it’s well worth it if my plan works out.
“Oh, and by the way, if you look up in the corner, you’ll see a little video camera. Don’t bother looking for the tape, everything is being recorded as a remote location where I am watching you as you read this. If everything goes as planned, I should have some really tasty video. I bet the guys down at the station would love to get a copy.

“Yes, this is blackmail, and here’s where the fun truly begins. In two day’s time, you will return to this loft. There is a key in the envelope. You will bring another guy with you. I don’t care who he is, but he has to be cute. This man will strap you into the torture device of your choosing and will tickle you for at least one hour. I’ll be watching on the video camera. I want to see you get your feet, ribs, armpits, stomach all tickled. And bare skin too, none on this through the clothes crap. Believe me, I’d rather be the one tickling you myself, but that’s just a bit too risky. Do exactly as I instruct and I’ll give you the tape. If you don’t show, the tape goes straight to your precinct captain.
“So I’ll see you here the same time tomorrow.”
Antonio re-read the letter. His first reaction was, ‘Who can I get to tickle me?’ He didn’t have anyone that he could trust to do this and not think he was some kind of weirdo. The thought of not doing it never crossed his mind. He had to get that tape no matter what he had to do.
Then he though of the hustler that just left. Better to pay someone to do it. And the guy didn’t say he enjoyed it, and he is willing to do it for money. So Antonio ran after the guy. As he found the guy down on the street and ran to caught up with him, he wasn’t sure how he was going to ask him to return the next day to tickle him. But he had the money and he knew that was all it would really take. Then he started to think about what was going to happen the next day. He felt trapped and desperate but, at the same time, he felt a strangle glimmer of excitement when he thought about the gorgeous hustler using his fingers to tickle Antonio’s naked torso. And as he caught up to the man, he wondered just what was going to happen tomorrow if he enjoyed the tickling more than he should.

Cory was his name. A hustler, gorgeous with black hair and dark eyes and the physique of a classic sculpture. And Antonio paced nervous as he waited for this man to arrive. A man that he had offered $300 to do to him something that Antonio was dreading. But there was no way he could see to get out of it. He was going to get tied down and tickle tortured. And if he had to let anyone be the one to tickle him, he was glad that he’d met Cory the day before.
Cory was right on time, meeting Antonio on the street outside the Park Tickler’s loft. Antonio was nervous, but Cory was used to handling nervous customers. He shook Antonio’s hand and clasped his shoulder, greeting him like an old friend. Somehow, his charming smile and handsome face made Antonio feel better immediately.
The two men went up to the loft and Antonio let himself in with the key that the Park Tickler had left for him. The place looked the same as when he’d left it the day before. The Park Tickler was probably afraid to return, in fear the Antonio may plan some ambush before the big event.
“Well,” Cory said, stripping off his shirt as soon as he’d shut the door behind them. “This is your gig. Do you want me to undress you, or do you want to do it yourself?”
“No, I’ll do it,” Antonio replied, sitting on a bench to remove his shoes and socks. He’d worn t-shirt and jeans, with sneakers and white socks. Antonio noticed that Cory took off his shoes and socks too, although he was going to be doing the tickling today.
“You want me to take off my pants?” Cory asked.
“No, that’s okay,” Antonio said, then added, “Do you think I should?”
“It depends on where you want me to tickle you. The guy told you that you had to get tickled on bare skin, right?”
“Yes, and my legs aren’t ticklish,” Antonio replied, taking off his shirt. Cory admired Antonio’s physique for a moment, noticing the well muscled body with a short grown patch of hair on the chest and a little trail of hair running from his sternum, down his stomach, and disappearing at the waist of his jeans.
“Nice body,” Cory complimented. “Now, where do you want to do this?”
Antonio looked around the room at the devices. He hadn’t paid much attention to them the day before. Some of the devices he could not recognize at all. Then there were the stocks and seat where Antonio had tickled Cory the day before. Also, there was a bar suspended from the ceiling that could be used with anti-gravity boots to hang upside down. And there was a basic rack looking table with ankle and wrist restraints.

“How about that one,” Antonio said, pointing to the rack.
“Okay,” Cory said, leading Antonio to the rack. Antonio laid down on it and Cory restrained his wrists and ankles. Antonio’s heart was pounding, and he was afraid of how he was going to react when the tickling began. He realized how little he knew about Cory and he was about to be at the complete mercy of this hustler. He’d been sure to bring the $300 cash and nothing else, no wallet, no jewelry, nothing of value. But who knew what kind of things this guy was into. An hour of tickling was terrifying enough. What if this guy had plans for other things as well.
But once Cory completed the binding, he gave Antonio a sweet smile and said, “I know this isn’t something you get into, so I promise I’ll be as kind as I can.” Antonio felt a little better. Then Cory’s smile turned a bit devilish and he added, “Of course, you are paying me to give you the tickling of your life and I take my job very seriously.”
“You’re timing this, right,” Antonio said. “I don’t want to be strapped down here one second more than I have to.”
“Sure,” Cory said, “and do you want me to use feathers or any of this other stuff the guy has around?”
“Whatever you want I guess. If I have to give this guy a show, I think I should just let you do whatever you want. If I try to direct it too much, he might not like it and renege on our deal.”
“Okay, then I guess we’ll get starting,” Cory said.
Antonio closed his eyes and waited. Cory moved around the table and suddenly Antonio felt something brush across the center of his stomach. His abs tightened and he opened his eyes to see Cory drawing a stiff feather up toward his chest. Then Cory started to stroke the feather randomly around his stomach.
Antonio knew that his stomach was one of the least ticklish areas of his torso, yet the feather was already causing him great distress. His nerve endings were on fire as Cory teased his tummy with the feather. And as Antonio started to giggle, he wondered what was going to happen when the feather made its way to his ribs and his very sensitive armpits.
But Cory lingered on his stomach for a while, making Antonio’s stomach muscles clench.
“You have great abs,” he said. “I like to watch them flex.”
Antonio was still giggling, but the tickling wasn’t unbearable. Then Cory started to make his way up to Antonio’s ribs.
The first stroke made Antonio’s whole body shutter. He let out a short burst of laughter, then brought himself under control. But Cory started to trace each of Antonio’s ribs and soon Antonio was laughing steadily.
“Now we’re getting somewhere,” Cory said. “You’re pretty ticklish, aren’t you.”
“I guess so,” Antonio giggled, “I haven’t been tickled in years.”
Cory suddenly jumped up on the table and straddled Antonio’s waist.
“Well, let’s see if we can’t really get you going,” he said.

Cory dropped the feather and attacked Antonio’s ribs with his fingers. Antonio burst out in hysterical laughter, trying to pull on his restraints, but unable to protect his hyper-sensitive torso. Cory wiggled his fingers across Antonio’s ribs and around his stomach, changing speed and pressure to increase the tickling sensation. Then he started to more toward Antonio’s armpits.
Antonio couldn’t remember the last time that any had tickled his armpits. He’s sure he would have if it felt like this. The tickling was incredible and he was laughing so hard now that he had to labor to take a breath. Cory was really letting him have it, tickling his armpits with vigor. By the look on his face, Cory was enjoying this immensely. By the look of his jeans, Cory was getting turned on by it too.
But Antonio didn’t have time to think about that. He was too busy laughing his head off, to overcome to even beg for mercy. Cory kept up the armpit tickling for as long as he could, only reluctantly pausing when Antonio was red-faced and breathless.
Cory gave Antonio a very brief rest, barely enough time to gasp for a few breaths of air. Then he laid down on top of Antonio, but with his head down on Antonio’s stomach. Propping himself up on his elbows, Cory started to tickle Antonio’s ribs again. Then he put his head down and started to lick Antonio’s stomach.
Antonio was overwhelmed by the mixture of sensations. The tickling in itself was a mixture of pleasure and torture. Add to that the delicious feeling of having his stomach licked and Antonio’s senses were reeling. Occasionally, Cory would move his fingers from the Antonio’s ribs to his armpits, making him laugh even harder. Again, Cory continued his assault until Antonio was on the verge of passing out.
As Antonio was panting, Cory continued the stomach licking and kissing. Then he looked up at Antonio and said, “I guess you like that, huh?”
Antonio realized that he had a hard-on, which Cory was laying on top of. He was embarrassed, not considering himself as gay, but he couldn’t control the way his organ responded to so much stimulation. But then again, Antonio did find Cory very handsome and he was very good with his tongue. Cory’s powerful hands were now massaging Antonio’s chest, giving Antonio a chance to recover. Antonio found the touch very exciting.
Unfortunately, Antonio’s respite did not last long before Cory said, “How about we see to those ticklish feetsies of yours.”
“I don’t think I can take any more,” Antonio said.
“Sure you can,” Cory said, “You’re half way there.”
Half way? It had only been thirty minutes? Antonio thought his ordeal had been going on forever and it was only half over. And his feet. They are so ticklish. Could he take thirty minutes of foot tickling?
Cory pulled a stool up to Antonio’s feet. He’d retrieve his feather and he started round two with that.
The first couple of strokes across Antonio’s bare soles were tolerable, but Antonio was losing his resolve quickly. A little more tickling and he started to giggle. Soon, he let out a burst of laughter. Once the laughter started, all his defenses collapsed and Antonio was once again howling with laughter.

Cory applied the feather with expert precision. He concentrated on Antonio’s most ticklish spots on his soles. Then he drew the feather between each toe, driving Antonio mad.
Unlike the day at the park when Antonio was being accosted, this foot tickling had a different dimension. Still torturous, the fact that Cory was the one doing the tickling somehow made it a little more bearable. Antonio almost thought enjoyable, but he could really be enjoying this, could he? No, surely it was just not as severe as the tickling he’d endure the previous day.
Then Cory discarded the feather and started to tickle with his fingers. Antonio thought the feather was worse, but still Cory’s fingernails scraped against Antonio’s tender skin, exploiting the sensitive spots that the feather had revealed. And as Cory picked up speed, Antonio’s feet were wiggling and flailing about, unable to escape Cory’s tickling fingers.
Suddenly, as before, Cory leaned forward and started to lick Antonio’s right foot while still tickling the left. Antonio had never had anything like this done to his feet before. The sensation was positively orgasmic. Still laughing from the tickling of one foot, he was swooning from the licking of the other.
Cory suddenly jumped up and moved to the side of the table. He released Antonio’s right hand and then returned to the end of the table, this time licking the left foot while tickling the right.
Antonio thrust his hand down his pants without a second thought. He started to pump furiously while Cory canvassed Antonio’s sole with his tongue. It didn’t take long before Antonio reached orgasm, rubbing his wet sole against Cory cheek as he exploded like nothing he’d ever experienced before.
Cory stopped his tickling while Antonio spent himself. He looked at the clock.
“I’m afraid there’s four more minutes to go,” Cory said, “And you’re not going to like this.”
Cory started to tickle Antonio’s feet again. Having just orgasmed, Antonio found his feet were much more sensitive. The tickling truly was torture. Cory continued to tickle Antonio’s feet without mercy until the full four minutes had expired. Antonio laughed himself hoarse trying to endure the last four minutes of his ordeal.
Finally over, Antonio was panting with tears streaming down his cheeks. He breathed with relief, however, knowing his session was over. He also felt a tinge of regret realizing that he had no good excuse for Cory to ever do this to him again.
Cory came up beside Antonio. He took Antonio’s free hand, held it up to his face, and brushed his cheek again the back of it. Then he put it back down on the table and retied it.

“What are you doing?” Antonio asked, “The time is up. You can let me go now.”
“I’m afraid I can’t,” Cory replied, “My master won’t come in unless you are firmly restrained.”
“Master? What master?”
“Me, of course,” came the reply from the open door. Antonio looked down between his feet towards the door and saw the man from yesterday. The man he had released from the stocks thinking he was the victim. Antonio, tied spread eagle to the table, was looking at the Park Tickler.
“Such a beautiful man, isn’t he,” the Park Tickler said, crossing the room and clasping Cory on the shoulder. “I discovered him less than a year ago. As ticklish as anyone I’d met before, but always coming back for more.”
The Park Tickler started to tickle Cory’s ribs. Cory started to laugh, but instead of clamping his arms to his sides, he raised them above his head, giving the Park Tickler full access to his bare torso.
“So hungry for the ticking, he can even overcome his own reflex reactions,” The Park Tickler said, moving his fingers up into Cory’s armpits, making his laugh louder. “I could tickle him for days and it still would not be enough. Such a beautiful man.” The Park Tickler stopped tickling and Cory put his arms down.
“I am yours always, Master,” Cory said.
“But I saw your yesterday,” the Park Tickler said, “You enjoyed being tickled by our young captive here, weren’t you?” Cory looked frightened, unsure how to answer, “It’s okay,” the Park Tickler said, “I knew that you would. I got him for you.”
Antonio and Cory both looked surprised.
“There is no Park Tickler,” the man said, “he’s a fabrication. The only person that got tickled in the park was you,” he said motioning toward Antonio. “Your police captain has a predilection for being tickled. We’d made contact through the Internet and met a couple of times. Nice body, but not all that ticklish.
“I’d seen you walking your beat one day and I knew you were one of us. I went to your captain and offered him a night of tickling for a favor. He sent you to the park yesterday at my request.”
“What are you talking about?” Antonio said, trying to digest everything this man was saying, “And what do you mean one of us?”
“It’s difficult to explain,” the man said, “I met Cory here at the beach. Do you remember?”
“Oh, yes, of course, Master.”
“He was there with a few friends. I’d seen him and knew right away that he was susceptible. I’d sent his companions a little mental suggestion and they proceeded to bury him in the sand as a joke. And then I suggested they go done the beach and they obeyed. Humans are so open to mental suggestion.

“Once he was alone, I approached and laid my towel near his exposed feet. They’d done their job well and Cory could not move and his feet were too far apart to rub together. I’d brought a bird feather with me and dropped it in the sand. I talked to Cory politely for a minute or two and then pretended to find the feather. ‘Are you ticklish’ I’d asked him. Cory didn’t even offer any objection. He’d simply said, ‘Yes’ and waited for me to apply the feather to his soles.
I think I tickled him for over an hour that first time, and he endured it without the slightest complaint. Then, when I introduced him to the Jun’bar, I knew he was mine forever. He’s been living here with me ever since.”
“You’ve given me so much, Master.” Cory said. “Do you wish to tickle me further?”
“Of course, but in time,” the man said.
Antonio had heard enough. This guy was obviously a nut and he’d somehow suckered Cory into his little delusion. Antonio struggled with his bonds. “Let me up now!” he commanded.
“In time,” the man repeated, “there is still much that I must explain. But first, I am afraid that I must feed. It will help you to understand. Cory, if you’ll prepare.”
Cory sprung to action. He climbed up on the table and laid on top of Antonio, face down. The man bound Cory’s ankles alongside Antonio’s. Then he tied Cory’s wrists together and suspended them to an eyelet in the wall. When he was done, Cory’s torso was lifted up off of Antonio’s and his arms were straight over his head so that his armpits were just inches above Antonio’s face.
Antonio lost sight of the man as he moved toward the end of the table. Then Antonio felt something moist cross his right sole. The man was licking his foot, as Cory had. Antonio couldn’t control the feeling of pleasure that swept over him. But it was different that before. This man’s tongue had a rougher, sandpapery texture to it, much like that of a cat’s. It tickled and Antonio started to giggle. And has saliva was thicker, and seemed to cling to his skin. Then it started to tingle.
Suddenly wave after wave of pleasure started to run from Antonio’s soles up to his head. His whole body was shuttering from the intensity of the pleasure, greater than any orgasm that he’d ever had before, even the incredible one he’s just had with Cory.
Then Cory burst out laughing. The man must have started to tickle his feet. Antonio remembered how ticklish Cory’s feet were from the day before, but he thought Cory’s reaction was even more intense today.
And still, although the man had stopped licking his feet, Antonio felt the pleasure running through his body. He opened his eyes. Cory’s armpits were right above him. He listened to Cory laugh. He felt him squirm on top of him. And he watched the hollows of his armpits deepen as Cory pulled against his bonds.

Antonio desperately wanted to tickle those armpits. He wanted to feel Cory’s skin as he listened to him laugh and laugh. Antonio took in a deep breath and he smelled something sweet, like honeysuckle. He continued to gaze at Cory’s bare, helpless armpits.
Antonio licked his lips. His tongue felt rough. He looked at Cory’s pits for a few more moments and then he lifted his head and began to gently lick Cory’s left armpit.
Cory’s laughter, already hysterical, increased. Antonio started to hungrily lick at Cory’s armpits, aware that his tongue felt rough as his scraped into Cory’s armpit hair. The effect was certainly being felt by Cory who thrashed about on top of him. The sweet smell grew stronger.
Antonio sucked in the smell like it was oxygen and he’d spent his entire life under water. The smell was intoxicating and it was increasing the waves of pleasure that were still flowing through his body. Antonio licked and licked every ticklish spot he could reach with his tongue, wishing he could get to Cory’s bare feet.
As if the other man could read his thoughts, he released Cory. Cory immediately sat on the table between Antonio’s legs and presented his bare soles to Antonio’s face. Antonio started to lick them with vigor. Meanwhile, Cory lifted his arms and allowed the other man to tickle his ribs and armpits as he laughed hysterically.
Suddenly, a tremor of pleasure pulsed through Antonio. The only way that he could describe the sensation was like an orgasm, but unlike any orgasm that he’d ever had before. It was much more intense and it was not centered at his groin but rather enveloped his whole body. Antonio was lost in the sensation. He felt like he left his body and was being transported on a cloud of pure pleasure. He didn’t know how long the feeling lasted, but when he came back to himself, both men were standing beside the table looking at him and his was untied.
“Believe it or not,” the man said, “It gets better with time.”
Cory reached out for Antonio’s hand and helped him sit up.
“I don’t understand,” Antonio said.

“I’ll explain everything,” the man said, “but our young charge here needs to finish. It would be cruel to deny him. Come.”
The two men moved over to the stocks and Antonio followed. Cory jumped up on the bench and put his ankles in the stocks. The man clamped the stocks in place and pulled two stools up to Cory’s feet. He handed Antonio a feather.
“Slowly please, Masters,” Cory said, “I wish to enjoy this for as long as I am able.”
The man sat down on a stool and started to slowly draw his feather up and down Cory’s left sole. Antonio sat down and did the same thing to Cory’s right sole. Cory started to giggle and thrust his hand down his pants, pumping slowly.
“I can’t tell you how this story begins,” the man said, “for we do not know from where we came. We only know that we look so much like humans that it has always been easy for us to pass among them. But we always clustered together in tight knit communities in order to hide our differences. To hide our secret.
“Over three hundred years ago, we had a thriving colony in what is today called the Czech Republic. One day, one of the members of the community returned from a trip abroad with two men, twins. They were in their mid-twenties and so beautiful that everyone in the village adored them straight away. And so ticklish, they became the cherished to all, eager to receive the Jun’bar.”
As the man spoke, he and Antonio lazyily diddled on Cory’s soles, who was giggling softly and pumping himself slowly.
“But the twins has snuck away from their native village, and somehow their father had tracked them to our enclave. The father found his boys in the middle of Jun’bar, being tickled by six of us. He took his boys and fled, only to come back the next day with a mob from the nearby village.
“They attacked us, killing several and scattering the rest through the countryside. Then they burned our village.”
“Some of us, like my ancestors, were able to find one another. They banded together again and moved to another part of the world to again live in peace. But many were cast out on their own. They had no choice, but to mix with the general population. And some of them, only a few, concealed their true nature by taking Human wives and bearing children. As did someone in your family tree.”
The man stopped and let his last statement hang in the air. It took Antonio, hanging on the man’s story, a moment to realize the implications. “You mean, I am just like whatever you are?”
“Logotian,” the man said, “And no, not like me. I was born from the tribe, the Pure Fount, as we call it. I am pure Logotian. You are partly human. That is why you have been able to live as long as you have without initiating the Jun’bar. Only when I applied the nectar to your soles did the part of you that is Logotian awaken.

“We live in secrecy, even today, realizing that Humans cannot tolerate the notion that they are no the only intelligent life on this planet. And we watch. Watch for those like you that carry our genes but do not know it. Those who, in some way, will manifest their Logotian desires and, if not brought into the fold, could jeopardize us all. So when I saw you walking down the street, I could tell that there was strong Logotian blood in you. And I also knew that you had not yet taken part of the Jun’bar and that you must be brought into the fold before your power manifested itself.”
“What is this Jun’bar?” Antonio asked. Cory started to pump with a bit more speed, so the man dropped his feather and started to scrap Cory’s sole with his fingernails. Antonio did the same and Cory started to laugh more loudly.
“Jun’bar is what I did to you, and what you did to Cory. Like I said, we Logotian can easily pass for Human, but we are different. Most notably our tongues. They are rough like a cat. And when aroused, they excrete a liquid, the Jun’bar. When applied to the skin of a Human male, the Jun’bar effects their nervous system, making them more ticklish, but also making them derive great pleasure from the tickling sensation. Even men who hate to be tickled fall under the spell of the Jun’bar. And those that derive sexual pleasure from being tickled, like Cory here, find the Jun’bar irresistible.”
Cory was pumping quickly now, and the man bent over to lick Cory’s sole and toes. Cory started to moan between fits of laughter and Antonio tickled his sole vigorously. Within seconds, he let out a scream of pleasure as his whole body tensed up and his muscles flexed mightily. When he finally fell back, he was completely exhausted. The man started to massage Cory’s foot lovingly, so Antonio did the same.
“And then there are those like you,” the man said, “those that are a mix of species and desires. You see, pure Logotians have a limited ability to read minds. When I first saw you, I could see both your Logotian heritage and your deeply rooted subconscious desire to be tickled and to tickle. It was something separate from your Logotian need to feed on the pheromones of the tickled.”
“Like honeysuckle,” Antonio said,
“Yes,” the man said with a slight smile, “When he tickle the man Human, they emit a pheromone that is like sex for us. Logotians say that we have an orgasm of the soul, for our pleasure is diffused throughout the body.
“And in you, there are dual desires. You have your Logotian sexuality which wishes to tickle men in order to extract the pheromone. Then you have your Human sexuality that derives pleasure from tickling and being tickled. I do not know of any such combination existing in one of our kind before. Now that you have partaken of the Jun’bar and your Logotian side has been awakened, we will need to carefully monitor you to see how your powers will manifest themselves.”

Cory’s breathing was back to normal and the man released his ankles. Cory stood and gave the man a peck on the cheek. “Thank you, Master,” he said. Then he moved to Antonio and kissed him as well, “And thank you, my new Master,” he said.
“Why does he call us Master?”
“I do so because I choose to,” Cory said. “I worship both of you for the pleasure that you bring me. I will do anything for you for the gift of the Jun’bar. I am, and always will be, your slave.”
“I don’t like it any more than you,” the man said, “I’d much preferred to be called William, but Cory is quite insistent. And you have to admit he’s damn adorable.”
Cory flexed his muscles for the two, “Everything I do, I do it for you,” he sang.
“So what happens now?” Antonio asked.
“You tickle the shit out of me,” Cory said, “any time, night or day, and as often as you want. And when you want, I’ll tickle you back. I like tickling too, but Master is not very ticklish. I think that is why he said you were for me.”
“Precisely,” William said, “I wanted to complete our little family.”
“So I’m suppose to move in here and play June Cleaver?” Antonio asked.
“If you like, or stay where you are now. Either way, you’ll soon realize that you are bound to the two of us. Nothing you can find in the Human world will ever compare to what you can have right here. But if you want to live a separate life, that is your business. You are free to do what you wish.”
Antonio eyed Cory. “Right now, I wish to tickle this guy some more.”
“Bring it on, Big Daddy,” Cory said with a grin. I can take everything that the two of you can dish out.
“I don’t know, Cory,” William said, “I can sense the hunger in him. It’s going to take a lot to satisfy him.”
Then we’d better get started Cory said, picking up a pair of anti-gravity boots. “Do you want me to hang upside down? Master loves to tickle my feet when I’m suspended from the bar.”

“Sure,” Antonio said. “I don’t care where or how, I just need to tickle you now.”
William stood to leave, “I’ll let the two of you have your peace,” he said.
“No, join us,” Cory said.
“Yes,” Antonio agreed, “don’t leave on account of me.”
“Oh, believe me, I’m not.” William said. “I saw a gorgeous young man at the gym yesterday. I read in his mind the strong desire to be tickled. If I hurry, I should find him in the sauna. A couple innocent diddles on his soles, and I may be bringing back dessert.”
“As long as I’m the main course,” Cory said.
William left the loft as Cory hooked his ankles on the suspension bare. As Antonio looked at Cory’s incredible physique and climbed up on a raised platform to get at his soles, he felt for the first time in his life completely at ease. William was right, he was bound to them forever. And as he prepared to attack Cory’s helpless soles, he knew that this was just the first of many such session to come.
This made Antonio very happy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back