• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for authors to commission custom stories from.

Warden Keller

TMF Novice
Mods, if this is the wrong forum for this post, please move and forgive my ineptitude.

I am currently looking for one or more authors who are ready and willing to compose custom stories. I have multiple outlines and characters that I would like to see in prose. The settings are non con */f foot tickle torture only, no minors, no sex, no other kinks. I’m looking for mini-novella length stories rather than one pagers. If you feel like you can and want to tackle this kind of commission, please PM or reply in thread with any or all of the following information:

- Your timeframe from acceptance of commission to completion, depending on word count
- Your payment estimate, depending on word count
- Payment schedule breakdown (up front percentage, any surcharges for revisions)
- Accepted payment methods
- A link to a public example of your work if you don’t have stories on this forum under your current username
- Best way to contact you if it is not through this forum

Thank you and I’m hoping to get a few quotes!

What subject matter. I think it would be better to match the desires of the writer. Any hints?

Hi guys! The subject matter is the fate of inmates in tickle prison. If you are interested in writing a custom story like that, please provide the information requested in the original post as either a PM or in a reply in this thread. Thanks!

Very interested, I wouldn't require a very high fee, and I could most likely have something put together in a week or less.

I know you are not issuing any more commissions, but please keep me in mind for any future work. I have complied a list of fics I have written. All of them but maybe one fall under the non-con category.

If you would like to take a look, please do so. I have them published here as well as on Fetlife (where I seem to spend most of my time these days)

I go by the handle of TexasTickle1972

https://fetlife.com/users/7490102

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back