• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

( Net Find ) Tickle Buddies!

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
23 year old Mike wasn't interested. He thought Jeff was weird for wanting to be tickled and that the whole idea was childish. They were old friends, though the same age; Mike always acted older and as the authority figure. Jeff was livelier and much more playful. They were straight, but Jeff was more bi. He wanted someone he could really trust to tie and tickle him senseless, and Mike seemed the perfect choice. He was bigger and stronger than Jeff and had exceptional hands--very long fingers that were semi-doublejointed near the tips, so he could make the tips vibrate. Jeff had recurring fantasies about those fingers.

After endless pestering, Mike was so fed up he decided to teach Jeff a lesson. He figured he'd tickle him, once, so mercilessly that he'd never ask again. (Wrong) but Mike didn't understand. He reluctantly agreed to bondage like Jeff wanted (Jeff helpfully suggested having his feet bound together to the bed's footboard and his arms tied to the corners of the headboard). Jeff wore loose gym shorts (deliberately without briefs), gym socks and no top.

After Jeff was restrained, Mike said "I can't believe we're doing this. Are you sure you really want to go through with this nonsense?" Jeff nodded his head vigorously. "All right, then, but remember you asked for it. Don't complain if you wind up wetting the bed." Jeff flashed a big grin and said "Do your worst. I can take it." "So you're a tough guy now, eh? We'll see about that" Mike replied. He started near the ankles, lightly raking his fingertips along the whole length of the body, and Jeff started squirming immediately. Mike wasn't really tickling yet, just exploring for "hot spots." He found several pretty quickly--inner thighs, belly, nipples, pits and neck. The long, flexible fingers, soft but strong, felt incredible, as Jeff had expected. He started to sweat, and soon popped an obvious boner. Mike noticed.

"What's this, huh?" he asked. "I can't help it. I always do that when I'm tickled. It's just a reflex" Jeff replied. "I see. Would that be related to how much you like tickling?" Mike countered, continuing to stroke around Jeff's navel. "I guess so" Jeff said, in between giggles. Mike switched to the inner thighs, going from knees to crotch. Jeff squirmed, and Mike could now see a wet spot in the shorts. "I wonder if you're ticklish there too, Jeff." "Oh, no, just ignore my woody, OK?" But the long fingers started crawling under the shorts, like spiders. Jeff bucked and laughed nervously. Suddenly, Mike pulled the shorts down to the ankles. "Hey, I didn't say you could strip me!" cried Jeff. "Well, Mr. No Underwear, looks like that's exactly what you wanted." The hands danced over the crotch, around and under the balls. Jeff thrashed, laughing. "Confess, you little pervert" said Mike, as he tickled faster and harder. "No, never!" cried Jeff. He was really bucking now, so Mike got on the bed and straddled his hips. He now attacked Jeff's upper body, alternating between belly, chest/ribs and pits. Jeff was laughing hysterically, red, and soon gasping.

Mike stopped to let him catch his breath, but kept his hands flush on Jeff's body, slowly moving them over his torso, as if to remind the victim he was still very vulnerable. After Jeff calmed down, Mike said "Are you ready to confess now?" Jeff tried to throw him off but it was no use, as he probably knew. "I'll only confess if you confess you like doing this to me, you big ape!". "You know, Jeff, you really shouldn't insult me just now. You have no leverage at all, and I haven't even put my fingers in vibrator mode. I also haven't even touched your feet." Jeff hardened instantly. He was thrilled and terrified, since he knew his feet were extremely ticklish. "I'm not scared" he said, not very convincingly.

Mike went down to peel off the socks, very slowly, and then proceeded to inspect Jeff's feet with his probing fingers, half massaging and half caressing, or so it felt to Jeff. He started moaning a little between giggles, but Mike ignored it. "Your soles are very smooth and soft. They should be very responsive. I think you'd best confess while you still can." Jeff curled his toes and said "Not till you do." Mike then started stroking the soles, up and down, with his fingertips. The laughter was immediate. He then decided to concentrate on specific spots like the heel pads and balls of the feet. In the most sensitive areas, the arches and below the toes, he used the dreaded vibrator mode. Jeff was crawling out of his skin, screaming with laughter and flapping his feet wildly. Mike then simply immobilized the chosen foot with one of his huge hands and tickled it with the other one, sometimes going for the free foot as well. The long, nimble fingers honed in on any weak spot and kept at it, only to switch to another weak spot. Jeff was losing it, but Mike wouldn't stop. "Confess, or I'm afraid you might have an embarrassing accident soon," he yelled. Jeff still held out.

Mike then decided to go for the whole body, randomly, more roughly in some areas (like pits and ribs) and "vibrating" in others (like belly, nipples and neck). Jeff was now like some thrashing wild animal. He was also painfully hard, which made Mike switch to his crotch, especially around and below the balls, sometimes making quick forays to thighs and belly. Jeff was howling. Mike then put the vibrating fingers to work along Jeff's rigid shaft and just below the head, which was already pulsating, and that did it. Jeff shot all over the place, and then his whole body sort of collapsed, limp and exhausted. Mike cleaned him up with a towel, untied him and sat next to him on the bed. "Happy now?" Mike asked. Jeff smiled and nodded his head, then said, hoarsely, "I never did confess, you know." Mike smiled back and said "I'm afraid Mr. Stiffy confessed for you."

After he finally got Mike to tickle him, Jeff was totally hooked. He now knew Mike was definite top material. Unfortunately, tickling was Jeff's fetish, not Mike's, and the fact Jeff was obviously aroused by it made Mike reluctant to tickle him again. Jeff would periodically hook up with guys he met online, but it was never the same. He had much more of a relationship with Mike, and nobody had hands like his (Jeff had something of a hand fetish, and Mike's very long and flexible fingers were like human "feelers").

He decided to lay the cards on the table. "Look, Mike, you're obviously straight and so am I, mostly, but I really crave being tickled and girls just don't do it for me in that department. I'd also rather not do this with some stranger. It meant a lot to me that it was you tickling me. I know this isn't your thing, but didn't you get any enjoyment out of it?"

Mike hesitated to answer. He'd enjoyed it much more than he'd anticipated, partly because it was a license to horse around and be childish, which he'd never allowed himself. He also liked the sense of power and control, the idea of "playing" someone's body. and perhaps, he had a bit of a sadistic streak.

"C'mon, Mike, don't tell me you didn't like it. You really got into it, and you were too good at it. You liked tormenting me."

"Me? What about you, Jeff? You ate it up. You couldn't get enough of it."

"I'm not denying that, Mike, but my point is you liked doing it to me, and I think you'd like it again."

"All right, you little pervert, I didn't hate it, but it's pretty weird stuff, even if it was fun."

"See?" replied Jeff, "this could really work for both of us. You're a natural, and I totally trust you, so I'd let you do whatever you wanted."

"Really?" said Mike. "You might regret that, you know. But then again, maybe you want to regret it."

Jeff grinned. The conversation was making him hard. "You'd be totally in charge, Mike. I might try to influence you, but you could always ignore me."

Mike grinned now. "This could prove very interesting. I've always liked using my hands, and I like getting a response. You're VERY responsive, and I'd like to see just how much. But I warn you, you might get more than you bargained for."

Jeff's boner was now obvious. "Yes, sir. I understand. I know I'm weak, but what can I do?"

"You can go to the bedroom and prepare yourself. I'll go have some espresso. It makes my hands a little twitchy, but of course, that's the idea."

Jeff ran upstairs to the bedroom, heart pounding. He stripped down to his briefs and socks, got the bondage gear from the closet, and sat waiting on the edge of the bed. He was average height, lean and tight, smooth above the waist and lightly hairy below. After several minutes, Mike came in, closed the door, and kicked off his sneakers. His feet were quite large. He flexed his long fingers and cracked his knuckles. Jeff stared hungrily at the huge hands.

Without warning, he walked up to Jeff, grabbed his foot and pulled off the sock, then the other. Jeff rubbed his bare feet together, nervous but very excited. "Do you want me naked, Mike?" Mike smiled. "Nice try, boner boy, but if I want your briefs off, I'll do it myself. Now lie down so I can tie you up properly."

Jeff wound up spread-eagled, but Mike wasn't satisfied. He got several belts from the closet, which he tied together till they went all around the bed over Jeff's midsection, pinning him to the mattress. "I'll need some scissors eventually," said Mike. "What for?" asked Jeff, somewhat alarmed. "Well, I can't pull down your shorts with your legs spread apart, now can I?" "But Mike..." "Who's in charge here, Jeff?" "I'm sorry, sir. The scissors are in the top desk drawer."

Mike looked over his captive, who occasionally pulled at his bonds. "You know, Jeff, if I'm going to be tickling you, I think I need to do a detailed survey of your whole body. Sort of map it out for degrees of ticklishness, for future reference. Perhaps make a diagram, with different colors, like a weather map. Of course that will take time and experimenting, but you'll cooperate fully, I'm sure."

The tent in Jeff's shorts was answer enough. "You really do like this, don't you, Mike? You've always been kind of bossy, but now I think there's more to it than that." Mike sat next to him and put one hand on his chest, toying with his nipple. "Who talked me into this, huh? Who offered me complete control? Who's responsible here, Mister?" Jeff lowered his gaze and said "Yes, sir, I am."

Suddenly, Mike's nimble fingers started raking up and down the sides of Jeff's torso, making him squirm and giggle. Sometimes they would poke between his ribs, which Jeff hated/loved, and then they might switch to lighter, faster vibrations over his lower sides or dangerously close to his pits. "Your pits look terribly lonely, Jeff," Mike teased, still working the sides of the chest. "No, please, not my pits, not yet." Mike inched closer to them. "You know it's inevitable, why fight it?" "No, it's too soon, I need to..." The fingers pounced on the helpless armpits with a vengeance. Jeff bucked and pulled agaist his wrist restraints, howling with laughter. Mike's fingers dug harder and faster, till Jeff was gasping for breath.

He stopped tickling, but kept one hand on Jeff's belly, circling slowly, like a shark. "You see, Jeff, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Jeff was still catching his breath. "I certainly enjoyed it," Mike continued, "which means, naturally, that I want to do it AGAIN." Before Jeff could reply, the pits were again under attack, this time each being tickled by both hands at once, then both tickled simultaneously. Jeff soon became hysterical and very red. Once again, Mike stopped. The hands now played lightly with the nipples, tracing circles around them.

"Are we having fun yet?" Mike asked, innocently. The heaving Jeff was covered in sweat and rock hard. Mike glanced at the straining briefs, leaned close to Jeff's ear, and whispered, "I think I'll go get the scissors now."

Mike got the office scissors from the desk. He stopped to take in the sight of Jeff bound spread eagled on the bed, covered in sweat, and practically bursting out of his briefs. "You're not really going to cut my shorts off, are you, Mike?" Mike nodded his head silently, and proceeded to cut along both sides, unveiling Jeff's boner and pulling what was now a rag out from under him. Still holding the scissors, he began combing Jeff's bush with his free hand. "You know, Jeff, this is very untidy. It gets in the way. I think you need a trim." Jeff bucked and yelled "No way, man!" but Mike just smiled, noticing Jeff was as hard as ever, if not more. "I'd advise you to hold still, Jeff. I won't take too much off, this time, but I expect it will all have to come off eventually." Jeff suddenly realized he might have created a monster, but he was excited as hell.

Mike made a big production out of the trimming, but actually did a very nice job. After finishing, he casually grabbed Jeff's shaft, moving it around like a stick shift to inspect his handiwork. Jeff was rather vocal in responding to the rough handling, so Mike let go to avoid a premature outcome. "Well, Jeff, I'll let you pick where I start tickling you, though you won't have any choice after that. Where shall it be?" Jeff pulled uselessly at his restraints. "Just not my pits. You've already tormented them enough."

Mike started running his fingers through Jeff's pit hair, making him flinch. "Really, Jeff? OK, I won't tickle them now, but I AM coming back to them. As a matter of fact, I'm wondering if they wouldn't be more sensitive SMOOTH." Jeff tried shifting to get Mike's hands off him. "NO! You can't do that!" Mike started lightly stroking Jeff's belly with his fingertips, periodically vibrating them. Jeff giggled and squirmed. "Now, Jeff, you like how I tickle you, don't you?" Jeff nodded, laughing more loudly as Mike stepped up the attack around his navel. "And you want me to do the best possible job, right?" More nodding and laughter. "Then you must trust my judgment and submit."

Mike went for the rib cage with relish. He seemed to love repeatedly pouncing and digging into Jeff's heaving chest with his long fingers, making him thrash wildly. He'd mix this up with less rough but faster tickling of the lower flanks and the front chest around the nipples, which drove Jeff nuts. "Do you submit, Jeff?" The victim tried to evade the relentless, quivering hands, but to no avail. He was starting to gasp for breath, and Mike switched to the recently deforested crotch area. The balls were more sensitive now that they had no protection, and the whirring fingers worked on and below them like crazed grasshoppers. The inner thighs were also worked over. Jeff bucked and howled. In between hysterical laughter, he pleaded, "Noooo...please...no more..." Mike pushed him harder than he had before, but stopped short of real distress.

He lay on the bed next to the panting Jeff, and, as usual, ran his hand over the sweaty torso. "Are you ready to keep your promise, Jeff?" The hand wandered nearer to the armpit. "Please...not my pits again...I can't take it now." Mike caressed the pit hair. "Answer the question, Jeff." The captive looked him deep in the eyes. Mike now stroked Jeff's side, rather lovingly, Jeff thought. "OK. I'll submit, but only because it's you and I trust you." Mike smiled. "Good boy, Jeff. I'll spare your pits. Your feet, however, are another matter."

"No, Mike, not my feet. My sides hurt from laughing so much already." Mike fondled the bound Jeff's pit hair. "It's either your feet or I shave your pits and see how sensitive they really are." Jeff squirmed as Mike's fingers threatened to get his pits going again. "That's not exactly a fair choice." Mike smiled as he stroked Jeff's sweaty chest. "If you wanted fair, you wouldn't be tied up, now would you? Besides, I've neglected your feet, relatively speaking, and I suspect they have ALL KINDS of potential." Jeff was getting hard again. His size 12 feet were particularly ticklish, and he knew Mike would exploit that. "I'm exhausted, Mike. You gotta let me rest."

The roaming hand drifted toward Jeff's crotch, teasing the bare balls. "I don't have to, Jeff, but I wasn't planning to tickle your feet right away. I want to prepare them first." Jeff was getting more excited. "What do you mean?" he asked, nervously. "Well, it stands to reason they'll be more sensitive if I relax the muscles with some deep tissue massage. That'll give you a chance to rest, while you think about how much I'm going to enjoy tickling them." Mike casually grabed Jeff's boner and rubbed the shaft slowly with his thumb. Jeff started to moan, hoping it would continue, but Mike suddenly stopped. "You didn't think I'd let you off that easily, did you?" he asked, in mock indignation. Jeff groaned. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you, Mike?" The long index finger started probing Jeff's navel. "Me, Jeff? Who's the one with the almost constant woody here?"

Mike untied the ankles and began the foot massage. It was very thorough and methodical, the long fingers and strong thumbs probing everywhere, stretching and digging, intent on breaking down all resistance. It felt wonderful to Jeff, except he knew what was coming, as Mike periodically reminded him. When Jeff felt his feet were turning into mush, Mike stopped and tied the ankle restraints together, then tied the big toes to each other. Jeff heart was racing. The knees were tied together, then the feet were secured to the bars at the foot of the bed, both the ankles and the toes. Mike then headed for the bathroom.

"Now don't you worry, Jeff, I'm almost done," Mike cooed, as he uncapped a bottle of massage oil. "Oh no, Mike, not that...not when I can't even move my feet...You'll kill me!" Mike rubbed in the oil. "Really, Jeff, I just want to maximize the experience for you. Now doesn't the oil feel good?" It did, but Jeff knew its effect, and he'd never had his feet tied so securely before. "Mike, please, you don't know how super-sensitive my feet are." Mike smiled. "Yes I do, now that you've told me. I think we're ready now."

It began with very light, feathery dancing of Mike's nimble fingertips over the soles, met with excited giggling. This alternated with long, sweeping raking of the fingers up and down the soles, still delicate, but definitely enough to provoke laughter. Jeff felt a delightful tingling sensation, but Mike was just toying with him. He soon began to focus on specific areas, starting at the heels and gradually working his way towards the toes. The tickling was now much more concentrated and unpredictable, as Mike would vary the pressure, the kind of stroke and, especially, the speed. Jeff laughed and thrashed helplessly, as the feet were essentially immobile. Whenever Mike went into vibrator mode, Jeff went nuts. It felt like he was being tickled by a machine, capable of endless subtle variations. By the time the toes were hit, Jeff was hysterical, and the area below the toes was worked with manic relish by the amazingly rapid fingertips, which seemed driven by a motor.

Jeff was now screaming with laughter. Mike would sometimes switch to his soft insteps, which made Jeff howl. He was, of course, hard as a rock. "Hahahahaaah...Stopppp...Heeeheheheheh...Pleeeeeease...," but Mike only dug deeper. Jeff was almost convulsing now, so Mike went in for the kill. While still tickling one foot, he nibbled rapidly on the other one, like some crazed beaver. Jeff thought he was losing his mind, but when Mike started using his tongue between his toes, that did it. He shot like a geyser.

He seemed so spent that Mike quickly untied him, cleaned him up and lay next to him while he came back down to earth. "Surprised you, didn't I?" said Mike. Jeff looked at him and nodded.

After that last session, Jeff couldn't think the same way about Mike. Things had changed. Mike seemed practically perfect for him, except maybe for the fact Mike simply enjoyed tickling, while Jeff craved it. Now that he knew how much Mike could get into it, Jeff fantasized about becoming his helpless plaything, available on demand, turning over all control. He knew, of course, he could trust Mike, but he also realized Mike was a natural B/D top, which was exactly what he wanted.

Jeff had no trouble getting dates with girls, but while he could enjoy straight sex, it was never as exciting as what he'd experienced with Mike. He especially liked Mike's calculated, almost scientific approach to tickling. The idea of being a human guinea pig for Mike's tickling experiments aroused him tremendously. He imagined a special "laboratory" set up, maybe in the basement, with all sorts of bondage gear and tickling instruments. He wanted his whole body mapped for ticklishness, as Mike had suggested, so that eventually Mike would know exactly what buttons to push and could play him like an instrument.

Mike was straight, or at least he wasn't sexually aroused by tickling, but he loved control, and girls didn't lend themselves well to the kind of domination he could act out with Jeff. He liked the element of elaborate horseplay, the cruel/fun teasing, the fact Jeff ate it up despite the begging and pleading (Mike liked that part too). He also liked not being expected to be nice, sweet, gentle or romantic. He genuinely cared for Jeff, but he wanted to play "nasty" without having to censor himself.

Their relationship started changing. Mike became more overtly dominant in general, not just during tickle sessions. Jeff had always followed his lead anyway, but Mike was now more demanding. For instance, he insisted on Jeff being smooth from the neck down for tickle scenes, and he sometimes liked doing the shaving himself. He also got very fussy about Jeff's feet, which were subject to surprise inspections when Jeff least expected it. This always made Jeff hard, because he knew tickling might follow. The toenails had to be kept well trimmed (Mike said long nails got in the way of his fingers), and the soles had to be kept as smooth and soft as possible. This meant a pumice stone once a week and moisturizing lotion daily. In addition, going barefoot was strictly forbidden (even showing bare feet was discouraged).

The only problem was that since Mike didn't need to tickle and wasn't obsessed by it, he was somewhat erratic about it. He had to be in the right mood (unlike Jeff, who was nearly always up for it). This frustrated Jeff, because he was now addicted to being used as Mike's tickle toy. When Mike kept him waiting too long (sometimes deliberately), Jeff might hook up with someone off the net, but he was getting more and more into Mike, whose tickling was becoming ever more effective. Their's definitely not a conventional relationship, even for two guys and over time there being another development, or at least Jeff hoped so. Mike was learning that there was an alternative way to tease and control Jeff besides tickling. Jeff was afraid to be too obvious about wanting it, but I think you can figure out what it is!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back