• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Mods

hootus

TMF Expert
I s there a limit on how long your story can be???
I am referring to available space here.
Thanks,
Hootus:)
P.S. I know this isn't the request area, but I put
my question here so you guys would see it.

Although not a moderator, I can tell you that:
a) the limit for a post is very generous, 180,000 characters, and
b) you can make part 1 of your story the original post, then part 2 a reply to it, part 3 a reply to that, and so on. So there is no limit--just look at Biscuit's monster thread, "Early Experiences ..."

an addition to b) If Biscuits mammoth number of devoted replies doesn't quite seem enough for you... just go to the general forum and look in any nonsense thread that HeDenieditonSunday has posted in :p

Milagros pretty much hit it on the head.

Although you can circumvent a "limit" that way, as a writer, I would suggest making anything that long into several parts and several threads. First, you can leave room for cliffhangers or such to make your story more involved and interesting. Second, a lot of people may not go through an entire thread-story that's put into three or four replies. Besides, doing it as different parts makes folks beg for more, man!

Just a little tip from Crazy Uncle Floyd...:D

The Pianist said:
an addition to b) If Biscuits mammoth number of devoted replies doesn't quite seem enough for you... just go to the general forum and look in any nonsense thread that HeDenieditonSunday has posted in :p

We interrupt this thread for an important announcement:

ARGH!!!!!

Thank you.

P.S. Pianist: If you wish to reply to me, make a new thread in the appropriate forum.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back