• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chamber #37 (F/F, Nonconsensual, Hardcore)

WeidmansDad

Fiona let out a deep sigh, eyeing over her crashed spacecraft. There was no chance of it being operational any time soon. She had lost control of the one person ship amid an asteroid field above and had been forced to crash land on this unknown forest planet. Her landing had brought down a grove of trees and created a small clearing, but otherwise she was surrounded by dense forest on all sides.

She wore a grey spandex space suit and was equipped with pistol blaster holstered on her right hip. She needed the weapon considering her line of work—bounty hunting. She had been tracking an escape convict who flew into the asteroid field for cover. Unfortunately, Fiona had overestimated her flying skills and scraped the bottom of her ship on one of the asteroids, taking out her engine. She was lucky there was a planet in the vicinity she was able to reach with her emergency thrusters, then lucky again to survive the crash. Unable to retrieve any of her belongings from the spaceships crushed hull, she randomly picked a direction and set off through the forest in search of help.

The young bounty hunter was quite a striking woman—short raven black hair, piercing blue eyes and a tight, fit, body that stood five feet, six inches tall. At only twenty years old the girl was relatively young for her occupation, a field of work that had already sent her all over the Galaxy. She worked alone and was quite good at her cut throat job. Fiona was, without a doubt, a strong, independent woman.

She pushed her way through the shrubbery, doing her best to travel in only one direction. Fiona knew she had heard of the planet she was on before, named Brushia, but she couldn’t put her finger on what it was she’d been told about this place. It didn’t matter. She was here and there was nothing she could do about it. With any luck there would be a trading post nearby where she could find help.

Fiona had been so preoccupied putting together a contingency plan in her head that she hadn’t yet noticed the sound of an approaching party making its way through the brush. She was startled as the group came into sight in her peripheral. What luck! She had stumbled on help already! She turned and walked to the oncoming group.
Five people approached. There were four bodyguards wearing combat armor and helmets, lead by a smiling woman in a black spandex spacesuit. The leader, a brunette with straight hair hanging to around her shoulders, looked Fiona over with fiery green eyes. The woman was taller than Fiona, looking to be about 5’9, her body looking quite curvy in her tight suit.

“Well hello! I take it you’re from the ship that crashed? We saw you coming down from an outpost near here and thought to see if we couldn’t find you.” The woman spoke in a bittersweet, confident tone, and there was something about her smile that Fiona found a little unnerving.
Nevertheless, relief washed over her. She was saved! “Yes, I hit an asteroid and crashed back there a bit,” Fiona said, motioning in the direction from which she came. “Boy, am I glad to see you guys.”
The brunette’s grin grew even wider. “We’re so glad to have found you. Come, we’ll take you to the outpost where it’s safe. Dangerous pirates occasionally roam these woods.”

Fiona nodded, shivering, and hurried after her new friend, running up and walking beside her in front of the guards.

“I’m Dawn,” the woman said, offering her hand.
“Fiona,” Fiona said, shaking her hand as they walked forward through the brush.
“So, Fiona,” Dawn said, “what brings you to this corner of the Galaxy.”
“I’m a bounty hunter from Toris, actually. I’ve been on the trail of an escaped fugitive.” Normally Fiona would have usually been more apprehensive to share about her background, but this woman had came and helped her out of pure kindness, she was obviously no threat.
“Oh,” Dawn said, raising an eyebrow. “A bounty hunter?”
“Yeah, it’s a tough profession,” Fiona said.

Suddenly, Dawn stopped in her tracks and Fiona felt the guards spreading out in a small circle around her. A feeling of unease took the young bounty hunter. In the relief of finding help, it hadn’t occurred to her to wonder why this woman was traveling with a convoy of armed guard.

“Wh-y, why did we stop? Fiona asked as the guards closed in.

Before she could react one of the guards seized her by both arms, while another jumped forward and removed her blaster from its holster.

“Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!” Fiona yelled.

Another guard stepped forward, producing a set of manacles, complete with a dog collar, from a pack on his back. Fiona’s eyes widened in horror and she tried to
struggle, but the guard holding her was too big and strong.

“I’m afraid we can’t,” Dawn said, flashing Fiona a wicked smile.

That’s when it hit the young bounty hunter; the thing she couldn’t remember about this planet. She realized with horror that someone, somewhere, had once told her Brushia was a planet controlled entirely by space pirates.

“Stop!” Fiona shrieked, to no avail. The guard with the chains first handcuffed her hands in front of her body, then shackled her ankles together. Finally, he snapped the dog collar around her neck. A chain ran from the collar around her neck down to her feet, attaching all the restraints together. Another chain, a leash about five feet long, hung from the backside of the collar. She was utterly helpless, the chain which connected the collar to the manacles restricting even the movement of her neck.

Dawn stepped forward and ran a cool hand over Fiona’s cheek, tilting her chin so Fiona was forced to stare straight into her emerald eyes.

“Remember what I said about pirates?” Dawn asked, “Well, I didn’t mention that we are the pirates. When we saw your ship crash it was a perfect opportunity to get a new captive.”
“B-but why?” Fiona asked, trembling.

“Oh, you’ll see soon enough. Prisoners are always worthwhile for us to capture, be it to ransom off, or for our own, personal, use.” The grin on the woman’s face as she looked into Fiona’s eyes was truly bloodcurdling, it was a look that that conveyed a very clear, taunting, message without a need for spoken words: I have you, I am in complete control. You are absolutely helpless, 100% at my mercy. I can do whatever I want to you and there’s nothing you can do about it. You have zero free will.

“I like you. I think we may just keep you,” Dawn cooed, running her hand through Fiona’s onyx hair.
“Please!” Fiona said in a panic, “I have money! I can pay you!”
Dawn scoffed. “That’s enough out of you,” she said, nodding to one of the guards.

Before Fiona knew it a ball gag was stuffed into her mouth, the strap pulled painfully tight around her head. In another instant, a hood was pulled over her head, leaving her deaf and blind.

“Oh, one more thing,” Dawn said pulling on the leash, forcing Fiona to shuffle her bound feet forward at a snails pace. “I can promise you this. We are not completely inhumane to our captives—as long as you are in my custody you will not be raped, mutilated, or killed. I can make no other promises. There is a possibility you will never free again for the rest of your life.”

Underneath the hood, tears began to run down Fiona’s cheeks.

---

Fiona spent the next few hours in total darkness, time creeping by. She was forced to shuffle through the woods for what felt like hours, until Dawn had grown inpatient and ordered the guards to carry her. A guard had thrown her over a shoulder like nothing more than a sack of grain and for the next while her upper body bounced around helplessly with the guards movement. Well, as much as it could bounce considering she was chained head to toe.
After what felt like an eternity, Fiona could hear the sound of a door and feel the air change as they entered a building. She was taken into what, judging by how she could feel them descending, must have been an elevator.

“Feed her, then prepare her for me in Chamber #37,” Fiona heard Dawn say to the guards.

Finally, the hood was removed from Fiona’s head, the sudden light assaulting her eyes. After her vision adjusted she could see she was in what appeared to be some sort of lounge, filled with an assortment of couches and chairs. Her ball gag was removed and the leash of her collar was attached to a manacle on the ground. There wasn't much length on the leash, and all her shackles remained on and connected, but at least she could move around a little. If she had known was lie await in the days ahead, she would have been much more appreciative of being allowed even this tiny modicum of movement.
The guards brought her a sandwich and some chips as well as a bottle of water. She managed to eat everything, but it was a struggle to do handcuffed. As soon as she was done the guards took her leash and led her out of the room. She was lead down a long corridor, and through two sets of fingerprint activated security doors, and into a room labeled “Chamber #37”.

Horror sprung through her body as she looked at the contents of the room. The chamber was filled with bondage devices: Stocks, racks, chains, even what appeared to be strange torture machines equipped with mechanical arms. Shelves on one wall were topped with every manner of ball gag and blindfold, as well as some items you wouldn’t expect in a torture chamber: baby oil, feathers, hairbrushes, dusters, and a variety of other miscellaneous items.
There were three guards with her now, and one of them unlocked and removed the chains binding Fiona. As soon as she was free of the restraints she tried to burst away from her captors, but it was useless; a guard had her in a iron grip from either side. They began to unzip her space suit and she struggled furiously, kicking out with all her might, but it was to no avail. The spacesuit was removed and she was stripped of her clothes underneath. One of the guards pulled her bra off and she was left in nothing but her tiny white panties.

Fiona’s face burned with humiliation. The girl was a virgin and this was the most exposed she had ever been in front of men. She was dragged over and laid an X-framed table rack. Her arms and legs were yanked apart and she was fastened to the rack spread eagle with metal cuffs. Additional leather straps went around her thighs, biceps and midsection. Aside from her head and neck, she was almost totally immobile. As soon as the metal locked around her wrists and ankles, stretching her body out so far that it hurt, she knew there was absolutely no chance of escape.

The guards checked to make sure she was fastened tight, laughing at her exposed body.
“Aww, look at you, soooo exposed,” one of them said, noticing how red her face was.
They all laughed, stopping for a moment to admire her bare body. She could feel their eyes slither over every inch of her like snakes, and a single tear of embarrassment began to run down the side of Fiona’s face. She burned with humiliation, aware of every inch of her own nakedness.
“Oh, by the way scream as loud as you want,” one of the guards said as they turned to leave. “The room is totally soundproofed!”
“Not that anyone would care!” yelled another. “Have fun cutie!”

All three burst out laughing as they disappeared from view, sealing the security door shut behind them.

---

Fiona lay there waiting for what felt like an eternity. At times she tried to sleep, but the lights in the room were left on and the way she was stretched out was so bloody uncomfortable that rest felt impossible. To add salt to the wound, the entire ceiling of the room was one giant mirror, so she was forced to stare up and see herself—humiliatingly bound and exposed and helpless. The worst part, though, was the dread and terror of waiting and wondering what Dawn was going to do with her. A thousand different unpleasant possibilities flashed through her mind, and she prayed and prayed that Dawn had been telling the truth when she told her she wouldn’t be raped, mutilated or killed.

After what must have been at least six hours, the security door slid open and Dawn walked into the room. The pirate looked like she had just came from lounging around the comfort of her personal quarters, wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and a pair of black lace panties. Dawn’s bare feet pitter-pattered across the concrete floor as she approached her helpless captive.

Fiona began begging immediately. “Please, please let me go! I’ll trade anything to get out of here, anything!”

Dawn beamed down at her, obviously delighted to hear her plead. “Don’t make me gag you again, I want to be able to hear all of you’re precious little voice for this next part,” Dawn said, grabbing Fiona’s chin hard and forcing the girl to look at her, while gently caressing the bounty hunter’s hair with her free hand. “Listen, if you’re a good girl and I don’t have to gag you, later we will play a game where you have a chance to win your freedom. Keep annoying me, you can go ahead resign yourself to a life of captivity right now.”

Fiona shivered in fear, but she shut up—Dawn’s offer had given her a tiny sliver of hope.

“Now,” Dawn said, slowly beginning to run her long fingernails across Fiona’s ribs, eliciting a cacophony of muted giggles. “Let’s get down to business.”
Dawn lightly ran her fingernails up her captives sides, stopping to circle the area just under Fiona’s armpits. “Are you ticklish, girl?”
Fiona’s eyes widened and she shook her head, doing everything she could to hold back her laughter.

“Oh really? I think somebody’s lying...” Dawn cooed in a baby voice.

Then, in one quick, predatorial, movement she dug her nails into Fiona’s armpits, sending the poor girl into hysterics. Any hope Fiona had of hiding her ticklishness dissolved as thrashed uselessly against her bonds. Dawn continued to rake her nails deep into Fiona’s armpits. “I think you ARE ticklish!” Dawn continued to tickle Fiona’s armpits for a continuous five minutes.

“N-! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! PLE-” Fiona was laughing so hard she couldn’t even finish a single word.
“What’s that? You want me to stop?” Dawn asked, never stopping her assault.
Fiona nodded her head desperately as she cackled with helpless laughter.
“If you want me to stop, just say so!” In a flash Dawn moved down to Fiona’s sides, causing her captive to shriek with surprise as Dawn’s nails danced across her ribs.
“PL- HAHAA ST- AHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO!”
“What?” Dawn taunted, continuing to tickle and tickle, “I can’t hear yooouuuu!”

Fiona had never fought so hard in her life, bucking against he restraints with all her might. It was futile, she was totally powerless to stop the unbearable tickling. Tears began to run down her cheeks as she screamed.
Dawn didn’t stop for another fifteen minutes, reigning absolute tickle hell down on Fiona as she alternated her tickling between both the girls ribs and armpits. Finally, after every inch of Fiona’s face seemed covered in tears, Dawn stopped to give her a break, afraid her captive would lose consciousness.

“Just ask me to stop and I will!” Dawn said, leering over Fiona’s helpless body.

Fiona was reduced to a puddle of mush, her body shaking and rogue giggles still escaping her lips even after Dawn had stopped the tickling. “Please, oh god, please stop! Please, stop, please Dawn, please,” Fiona begged, her voice filled with sheer panic.
Dawn’s eyes burned with pure evil and Fiona could sees the joy her captor was getting out of making her beg, and hated the woman even more for it.

“Nope, I lied!” Dawn’s fingers flew to Fiona’s legs, digging into the inside of her thighs.

If Fiona thought the tickling was bad before, she now entered a whole new dimension of hell. Her thighs were the most sensitive spot of all and she began laughing so uncontrollably she couldn’t breath. Holding in her pee became agony. Dawn was an expert bitch and knew just what she was doing, watching Fiona’s reactions while searching the inside of her legs until she found the money spot. The tickle spot.

“Coootchie coooooooooootchie coooootchie cooooo!!” Dawn purred, assaulting the special spot she had found at the inside center of Fiona’s upper thighs. “I found someone’s tiiiccckllleee spot!”

Fiona melted under Dawn’s fingers in what was by far and away the most horrible experience of her entire life. Her chest was bursting with pain from all the laughter and the assault on her tickle spot was sending spasms through her body. She screamed and tried to beg, but couldn’t stop laughing, then screamed some more and started to sob. Dawn went on and on, taunting and smiling the entire time. At some point Fiona lost control of her bladder and pissed herself. She pissed and pissed and couldn’t stop pissing until every last drop of fluid had been drained from her bladder, leaving every inch of her panties soaked with pee.
The humiliation Fiona felt from pissing herself just egged Dawn on even more. “Did somebody peee? Cootchie cooo! Somebody peeed herself! Coootchie cootchie cooo!” Dawn taunted with glee.

The torture went on for another hour. Dawn would only stop and give Fiona short breaks when the girl was on the brink of passing out. In the meantime, she would ruthlessly taunt Fiona as the captive sobbed through these short breaks. Finally, when it became clear Fiona couldn’t take anymore without losing her sanity, Dawn stepped away for an extended break. Fiona had been reduced to total mush and continued to writhe and laugh for minutes after Dawn had stopped the tickling.

After Fiona finally stopped hyperventilating and recovered enough strength to speak, she struggled with everything she had to crane her head and look at Dawn. “Please, please,” Fiona begged with tears streaming down her cheeks, “I’ll do anything you want, anything. I truly can’t take anymore it’s too much. Anything you want, anything. Please, I’m begging you, I’m begging you with everything I have.” Fiona plead with all her remaining might, never before feeling so broken and defeated.
The bounty hunter should of known better. Dawn took massive sadistic pleasure listening to her captive beg. Fiona was more frantic and helpless than any prisoner the pirate leader had ever took. This was one ticklish girl.

“Pleaase….” Fiona’s begged, her voice beginning to give out.
“OK, I’ll tell you what,” said Dawn. “Remember I said we’d play a game? We’re gonna play a game and if you win, you win your freedom. If you lose, you’re doomed to be my tickle slave forever.”
“What’s the game?” Fiona could barley get the words out.
“I’m going to attach a key to a string, and put the end of the string in your mouth. If you can find a way to pull the key off the floor and unlock any one of the cuffs on your wrist or ankles, I give you my word I will let you go then and there. You’ll have one hour. One of my feather machines is going to lightly tickle your feet while you play the game. I know you can’t take much more tickling, so I’ll set it to low. Try not to laugh so hard that the string falls out of your mouth,” Fiona said, adding an evil grin with the last part.

All Fiona could manage to do was nod.

Dawn walked over to one of the shelf’s and produced a key attached to a string. She came over and put the end of the string in Fiona’s mouth. The length of the string left the key hanging just inches off the ground. Then, Dawn pressed a button on a remote and a giant digital timer appeared on a screen on the wall, set to one hour. The pirate rolled a machine with two mechanical arms holding feathers over to Fiona’s feet. She pressed a button to start it up and the machine lightly tickled the soles of Fiona’s feet with the feathers.

The light tickling was was still maddening to Fiona in it’s own soft-spoken way, but there was no way she letting that string out of her teeth.

“Ok, all set.” Dawn pulled a chair up next to Fiona and lounged back to enjoy the show. “Ready… Set…. GO!” She pressed a button on the remote and the timer on the wall began ticking down from one hour.

As exhausted as Fiona was, there was no way she would let herself lose this game. She dug deep and got started.

First, Fiona tried to flick the key up towards herself by jerking her head around, but it quickly became apparent the string was too long enough for this to work. Her heart raced as time ticked down. 50 minutes left. She did what she could to ignore the feathers tickling her feet, but they still sent sensation through her body making it difficult to concentrate.

A new idea came to her. Fiona started flicking her head from side to side, causing the string to jump into the air. She waited for the perfect timing, then, on one of the flicks, she opened her mouth and snatched out at the jumping string with her teeth like a dog going for a treat. It worked! She managed to catch the slack between her teeth, effectively shortening the string.

Fiona repeated the process again and again, slowly pulling the key up towards her. After about twenty minutes of effort, she managed to get almost all of the string in her mouth, leaving the key dangling right at her chin.

“Nice work!” Dawn chirped. “I’m impressed!”

Fiona checked the timer. Twenty five minutes left. Plenty of time. The feathers continued to set attack the nerves on soles of her feet, but she ground her teeth together bore through the discomfort.

Now came the hard part. Fiona twisted her neck back as far as she could, trying to judge the distance from her mouth to where her right hand was secured. Her heart pounded. This was it, her entire life, right here, down to this. She took a deep breath through her nose, then tucked her chin down as far as she could. Here goes nothing. She jerked her head back to the right as quick and hard as she could, opening her mouth as they key swung back, letting out string as the key flew behind her. Fiona tretched her fingers out as far as up as she considering her shackled wrist, but the key went just past, just out of our reach. She had been prepared for this and just as the string ran out of slack, she thrust her head diagonally, sending the key back the other way. She stretched her fingers with all her might. Yes! She managed to grab the string! She did it!

The key dangled just inches from her hand. Fiona jerked her wrist against the restraint, generating enough force to pop the key up and into the palm of her hand! She was almost there! Freedom was so close she could taste it. She calmed herself, realizing she wasn’t out of the woods yet—she still had to find a way to get the key into the keyhole. 15 minutes remaining.

“Brilliant job, Fiona, very quick thinking!” Dawn said cheerfully, leaning back in her chair and watching with amusement.

Straining to look up at her bindings, Fiona set her eyes on the key hole. Luckily the locking mechanism was inside the arm of the rack itself instead of on the actual wrist cuff, with the keywhole right behind the back of her thumb. This was doable.

For a few panicked minutes Fiona fumbled with the key in her fingers, trying to pin it backwards between her thumb and the side of her hand. She was all too aware of the ticking clock, her heart beating faster with every second. Then, she got it! She had the key pinned with her thumb facing the keyhole!
5 minutes left. She had this, she was going to do it! Freedom was hers! The hell was all but over now, she just needed to push the key in and turn!
She bent her wrist back as far as she could, inching the front of the key into the keyhole. This was it! Fiona strained to fit in the rest of the key, and… she couldn’t get it in. She adjusted, straining her wrist with all her might, staring back at the at the keyhole. But it wouldn’t go in. She pushed and twisted every which way, but the fucking key wouldn’t fit in the whole! She was sure she had it lined up perfectly, but it wouldn’t fit in! Wouldn’t fit…

The realization hit her just as Dawn let out a cruel, delighted, laugh. Fiona’s heart crashed to the ground and she was taken by the darkest, deepest despair she had every experienced. It was the wrong fucking key. The whole thing had been a ruse to get her hopes up only to tear them down. It was a game all right—a game for Dawn, not for her. That cruel, cruel, bitch just wanted the sadistic satisfaction of watching Fiona’s heart break. How could she have been so stupid to think Dawn would give her a chance at freedom. She knew it then, that Dawn would never let her go.

The timer started beeping as it hit zero. Dawn leaped to her feat and stared down at helpless Fiona with the cruelest of smiles. “Well, too bad. You lost. Sorry, girl, I was really pulling for you! Nothing I can do though, fair’s fair and we had a deal.”

“You cheated!” Fiona yelled. “It was impossible, you lying bitch!”
“Not at all,” Dawn said with glee. “I told you I would give you a key on a string and I did. I never said it would be THE key to your bonds.
Fiona began to cry, a broken woman. “It’s not fair… it was impossible,” she said between sobs.
Dawn drank in the poor girl's misery. She pounced on Fiona while her guard was down, attacking her tickle spot.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

For the next 30 minutes, Dawn worked her captives entire body. She squeezed Fiona’s ribs, dug into her armpits, raked nails down the soles of her feet; and of course, always ended up back at Fiona’s tickle spot on her inner thighs. Fiona cried, thrashed, howled, and even pissed herself again.

Dawn stopped when she saw Fiona once again on the verge of unconsciousness.

“Please… Please...” Fiona begged weakly, sapped of all her strength.
“That’s enough out of you,” Dawn said. She grabbed a pair of siccors and cut Fiona’s panties off. She rolled the undies into a ball and went up to Fiona’s face.
“Open wide!” Dawn said, wiping tears off Fiona’s cheek with her free hand.

The captive refused to comply at first, but Dawn started tickling her sides, causing her to open her mouth as instructed. Dawn stuffed the piss soaked panties into Fiona’s mouth, then retrieved a roll of duct tape and covered Fiona’s mouth with multiple layers of tape.

Dawn stood over her captive then, staring down in total dominance and victory. Fiona was broken—strapped, totally naked and exposed, spread eagle to an inescapable rack. Tears covered her face, her own piss soaked panties gagging her mouth. Her body trembled from the tickle abuse, her spirit and will at an all time low after her false sense of hope had been cruelly stripped away. Fiona lay there the definition of humiliated, her captor standing above reveling in her misery.

Dawn grabbed Fiona’s chin and leaned down getting right in her face. “Had a bad day, huh? So unlucky you had to crash here, of all places. I bet you feel a lot of regret right now, knowing you’ll never be free again and all.” Dawn said in a singsong, taunting voice. “Anyway, rest up! Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day, Fiona. You’re first full day as a tickle slave! Aren’t you excited? You’re feet got off easy today, so tomorrow I think I’ll get an assistant in here to help me tickle the hell out of your poor soles in my lovely stocks. Really, it’s great, we’ll chain your arms above your head and make you watch as go to town on you’re vulnerable feet with toe ties and brushes! Trust me, you’re gonna love it.”

Dawn paused, straightening up and patting Fiona on the head. She took the moment to taunt her helpless captive: “Don’t look too excited now, you only have a lifetime of this to look forward to.”

The humiliation and injustice burned through Fiona. Why her? Why did she ever go after that stupid bounty? How could she be so naive to crash onto a pirate controlled planet? What gave this crazy woman the right to play with her like a toy? And the taunting… the taunting—the way Dawn rubbed salt in the wound at every turn, taking so much joy in her torment, constantly reminding Fiona how hopeless her situation was. There was no doubt, the psychological abuse of Dawn's taunting was one of the worst parts of all.

“See you tomorrow, tickle slave!” Dawn sang as she left the chamber.

The door sealed shut, leaving Fiona alone, tied up and naked with nothing to do but look at herself in the overhead mirror, accompanied only by the sound of her own sobs.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Dawn didn't do oral sex on the virgin while tickling her stomach.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back