• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Soldier! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As arranged I met the soldier close to his base and still wearing his fatigues as we arranged on the net and he was going to be my prisoner interrogated to disclose a secret and he determined to maintain his silence. The weekend free we had time on our side and Neville's idea he was as he thought anyway prepared to be tortured though we had agreed there could be no physical marks obviously but he had said it was my decision what means to employ to get him to talk!

In my car my eyes glanced at the large shiny black boots and wondering what were inside them, their shape, their smell, their taste and their sensitivity as prior to the session we engaged in conversation and I let him speak as the 28 yr old 6' dark haired and dark eyed told me he considered himself straight; had a devoted girlfriend but had always had the fantasy of being kidnapped; abducted and at the mercy of another man but having no sexual leanings to the male. As a Capricorn male I knew he would have thought seriously about this and was being upfront and honest which I appreciated. Barry not believing in Astrology himself but a sign who likes to be in control, I understood his attraction to military life and as he intended gaining promtion to be in charge of his own troop but also that being out of control also having an appeal for him and one he was now confident to act upon.

Arriving at my home I ordering him to strip which he did but keeping his socks on and the attractive man very appealing to me and as I noted wearing black nylon socks under the thicker military socks he removed and I remarked on his obeying me which I appreciated and then took him into the basement and he secured to the bondage bench on his back.

I then blindfold him with the leather bandana and massaged him but using a light touch over his chest and into his pits and he immediately reactive and squirming. I then employed the shaving brush and ran this along his inner thighs and touching his balls as I saw his dick harden as though it was ticklish, it was exciting him and ran the brush lightly over his erect dick making him gasp but saw his big feet wriggling and toes wiggling inside his socks.

I went to his feet and the interrogation began ...

"Name?"

"Chandler Sir, Neville Chandler"

"Age?"

"28 yrs Sir"

"Size Feet?"

"13's Sir!"

"Ticklish?"

"Er.. no comment Sir!"

I was sat on the stool and staring at both socked soles facing me and smelling like feet and lightly ran my fingers up n' down his secured socked soles and evidently mega sensitive; smiled as he bit on his lips, trying to fight the ticklish sensation, his feet squirming and kept stroking both socked soles as within a few moments his resolve broke and giggles followed. I stopped.

"Good; two big, warm, sweaty and smelly soldier feet to enjoy and to torment and tease the secret from you and I am sure even more unbearably sensitive bare but let's see!" I taunted him as I slowly peeled off one sock and then the other and stroked the newly bared soles simultaneously and very lightly with the brush.

"Hahahahahhahanoooheeheehahahaha"

Neville's efforts to fight the tickle failing as I drew fingers along each sole in turn from his heels to toes driving him berserk

"P-p-pleaseha, ha,ha s-s-tttop ha ha ho HA HA!!"

"Stop! I have barely begun and you here for the duration soldier!" I responded

"N-no, no, NO, ha, ha HA, HA, HA, I'llha, ha I'll tellyou, ha ha HA, HA, HA ha ha"

"Tell me what soldier?" I verbally teased

"P-p-pp-please, HA,HA, HO, HA ha ha hee hee, S--Stop!! ha Haha ha ha ha ho ha ha hee hee hahahahanoooha ahahaha"

"I'm not ready to hear the secret yet soldier so telling me serving no purpose!"

I scraped my fingers lightly the length of his bare soles, moving from his toes to his heels and back again, for me as I delighted in telling him; the sight of his tormented feet was mesmerising and he having such long and suckable toes and high arches, his bare feet immensely appealing to me and smelling ripe and raunchy adding to my delight!

My fingers delivered a devastating tickle his toes couldn't escape as I stroked under them and then traced them down the length of his large feet and relishing in the fact his feet submitted to me to be softly and maddeningly tormented and slid my fingers in between his 10 toes one by one and wiggled them mercilessly in between each toe.

Neville shaking his head side to side as his laughter increased in volume in rection to the intolerable and shocking tickle abuse he was enduring for his interrogators amusement! My light and skillful caresses practiced and diabolical wreaking pure havoc on his nervous system. My fingers dancing over his toes which I bent back to keep each sole taut as I stroked the balls of his feet and relentlessly slid my fingers up n' down the length of his delicious feet!

New and differing levels of sensations inflicted in my determined ticklish assault and advised him that the next day I having arranged a private party, a tickle party as there had been many enthusiastic replies from guys who fantasised tickle torturing a real life soldier; a fantasy figure for many gay guys! I stopped to allow a break but ignoring his pleas for release as this afterall having been his fantasy and told him that the saying be careful what you wish for was one he needed to remember!

Soon my fingers slid up and down his soles, making him laugh again and he could do nothing to protect his helpless and vulnerable feet as my fingers stroked the sides of his feet, tracing little maddening circles over his high arches as Neville was driven hysterical by a Master Tickler who loved nothing greater than exploiting a guy's ticklishness! I told him not my problem that his feet were so damn ticklish and that you can't stand being tickle tortured but glad they are and you can't! I raked my fingers along each bare sole and laughed as Neville tried to pull his feet away from the attack and rewarded this gripping each foot and applying my fingers again along the length of his very sweaty soles with more pressure and sliding them in between his toes! Neville's demented shrieks of laughter the perfect reward as all ten fingers employed mercilessly stroking his mega-sensitive feet!

Neville was being driven absolutely crazy, his face contorted in laughter as his exposed bare feet wriggled and his toes curled and uncurled overwhelming me with the increasingly compelling desire to tickle them and so I did, placing a finger under his toes of each foot inturn and slowly drew it down to his heels and back up to his toes again resulting in Neville engaging in giggling unmanly sounds as I delighted in telling him and being an alpha-male, soldier being told he was giggling like a school girl adding insult to injury!

"Man up Soldier it's a tickle, just a tickle; tickle; tickle as I continued the tickling and varying my technique from fast to slow and soft to hard so his reponsiveness guaranteed but he unable to determine and prepare for the tickling style he'd receive as I told him a vital military strategy being to confuse the enemy!"

I got a sadistic pleasure caressing the sides of his feet, tracing my fingers over his arches and sliding to his toes and loving seeing him squirm and his feet flinching as I teased every inch of both feet inciting torrents of enforced laughter from him which morphed into desperate howling. The ticklish sensations increased magnified and barbaric when I slid the feather in between each of his toes and he clenching them and being told to keep them open or the punishment would be magnified and showed him the hairbrush which had him immediately unclenching his toes and defeated; accepting the feather tickles as maddening as clearly they were for him to endure!

Three hours later Neville severly weakened and soaked with sweat I was still insatiable to delight in enjoying the delicacy of his feet and gripping his right foot I slowly began to work my tongue around the heel and licked along the length of his foot and across the base of his toes and along his instep and repeated the lickle all over his left foot as his feet squirmed and he laughed like a loon as I told him the smell of his feet being intoxiacting and their rich, msaculine taste addictive! Oral attention given to his toes on each foot, licking in between them and under them and sucking on them and saying it being a delight giving him a different kind of blow-job resulting in Neville going ballistic!

Saliva lubed I then ran the plastic tines of the hairbrush the length of each foot and this really tortured his exposed, vulnerable and super-ticklish bare soles and Neville laughing like a hyena from the amplified ticklish sensation this tickle torture tool delivers but though for many guys the sensitive, light tickle from a feather gains little reaction, I knew that Neville would find it hell and he did not disappoint me. I slowly and lightly drew the feather along each of his soles and stroked along the ridge under his toes and then drew the quill end of the feather along the length of each foot, up n' down, upn' down, upn' down forcing him to endure the prolonged tickling sensations as I sawed the feather in between each of his toes and loved the reactions from him to the devilish feather tickling I am experienced in utilising sadistically!

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAStop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feet. Ple-e-e-ease hahahahaha HAHAHA!" he begged me roaring with laughter.

In response my stroking under his toes and the feather end ran along the soles of his feet and then replaced with the crueller quill end and alternated using both sides of the feather up and down the soles of his feet with slow and agonising strokes as the soldier boy laughed manically! This an invitation to fasten the pace and the pressure and play the artist and his soles the canvas on which I engaged in feather painting and then teasingly I began stroking the feather the length of his dick which he's not been expecting to happen and he shook uncontrollably and laughed his ass off as I stroked his balls! Then I began stroking up n' down the soles of his tenderised, sensitive soles producing a voilent fit of laughter from Neville!

I dragged the tip of the feather swiftly up and down his soles, alternating between his feet as Neville the soldier lost it howling with laughter and verbally taunting him that as macho as he profaned to be that the enemy would find it so easy to break him and with something as ridiculous as a feather; God help the U.S Army if it's men's resolve to withstand interrogations were so easily annihilated in having their feet tickled! I resumed the finger tickling technique along the soles of Neville's size 13 feet sending him into involuntary hysterics immediately.

The unprecedented interrogation technique employed by me creating the ultimate nightmare for him, helplessly subjected to the merciless tickle torture I delight in delivering with professionalism born of practice whether employing my intense finger tickling or the light airy touches of a feather; mixing the sensations driving the soldier like other guys before him wild and he would during the weekend endure the tines of the hairbrush and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush, the shaving brush, my fingers as well as my most evil weapon, my tongue and this military ticklee to be the focus of attention of other invited ticklers!

"O.K., OK! I'll...hah, ah...tell...ha, ha...you just stop, please!"

"Sssh never tell a secret!" I taunted the soldier as I stopped the tickling and sensually indulged in massaging his feet which came as a great relief for him and when released he told me he loved to hate the experience which had exceeded his expectations and was dreading the party but as my prisoner as agreed was powerless to control events and doing so destroying his fantasy!

We then both relaxed the session over and spoke about his life in the military and the plans he had marrying Dianne and ultimately becoming a father which was something he was looking forward to as having come from a broken home, determined to honour and protect his own family unit.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back