• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation (*/F)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Karya strode between the ruins of what had once been a castle. The shapely 18-year-old woman had been widely considered to be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, back when there had been a kingdom at least. A figure that would turn the heads of man and woman alike was clearly visible through the tears and holes in the rags that had originally been a completely concealing black robe. Her C-cup breasts, thin waist, and hips were perfectly proportioned to flow together in enticing curves. A long tear up the leg and a missing arm of the robe revealed pale, slender limbs outlined by glowing blue tattoos that covered her entire body. Her originally waist length brown hair and eyes had been dyed snow white and a glowing gold respectively, signs alongside her tattoos of the overwhelming power she’d acquired over the course of her journey. If there was anything to mar her exceptional beauty, it was the aura of hatred that emanated from her like a physical force. Many enemies she’d overcome had faltered at her overwhelming bloodlust, a mistake that consistently proved to be fatal for them.

Karya climbed a small dais that stood standing amidst the surrounding rubble. It was the last structure left wholly intact on the world. It was the platform that had housed the throne from which the king had started his ritual to destroy the world and remake it in his image as a god. To most people it would’ve been the location that marked the end of the world. To people like Karya it was the end goal she’d fought and killed so many to reach.

‘Godhood is mine. I’ve earned it,’ she thought as she looked up at the giant orb hanging low in the sky directly above the platform. The ritual hadn’t made the king a god, he had been judged unworthy of ascending. What it had done was destroy what had been there. Kingdoms were brought to ruin overnight, landmarks and millennia old feats of architectural engineering crumbled to dust in seconds, and the overwhelming majority of the world’s citizens had vanished with them. Only a few thousand individuals had been lucky enough to survive the destruction. The survivors had engaged in long, bloody war in the name of proving themselves worthy of godhood. And at the end of it all stood Karya, the last living creature from a dead world. She felt nothing but pride over having made it this far. Having gone from a helpless civilian who’d had to sell her body to whatever man, woman, or demon was the current strongest in the area for her own protection to a warrior who single-handedly crushed all opposition beneath her heel was no mean feat.

“Oh great Kagatsuchi, I have come. I have defeated all who stood in my way, be it man, demon, or god. Surely there’s nobody more suited to become the god of this world than me,” she boasted to the floating orb. She waited patiently as the featureless orb seemed to turn towards her. The feeling of an overwhelming gaze came to rest over her. The gaze pierced through her to her very soul, judging what it saw. Karya felt a surge of approval. And then there was an overwhelming feeling of disappointment.

“What!? No! What’s the meaning of this? I’m the strongest there is! Nobody’s as fit to recreate the world as me. What could I possibly be lacking?” she cried. A black quagmire appeared underneath the golden-eyed warrior out of nowhere. Karya struggled to escape it, reaching out to the floating orb in defiance of its rejection of her. No matter how much magic power she poured into her legs to fight against it, she was helpless to stop from being sucked further and further into its murky depths. The last thing she saw before it engulfed her was own outstretched hand reaching towards the orb that was turning away from her.

-----

*Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

Karya lay face down in the dirt. The black quagmire had deposited her in midair several hundred feet above a forest. The golden-eyed warrior had fallen to crash face first into a dirt path winding its way between the trees. Her vast quantities of magic power had protected her from any physical damage from the impact, but that didn’t mean that it didn’t hurt. She currently lay on the ground recovering from the unfortunate way in which she’d landed.

*Poke* *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* *Poke*

The problem she currently faced was that something was painfully jabbing her in the ribs. It had started off fairly soft so she’d been ignoring it, but it was quickly becoming annoying from how whatever it was dug harder into her with each poke. Karya was about to stand up to deal with it when she suddenly felt 5 slim, effeminate fingers dig into her ribs. The warrior squealed and squirmed away from the unexpected ticklish touch.

“Hehehehe! Stop that!” she shouted. She rolled away from the tickling and stood up to glare at her assailant. Before her stood a stunningly beautiful blonde woman wearing what appeared to be a dress made out of feathers. Every slight shift in the woman’s stance resulted in delighted giggles pouring unrestrained out of her mouth from the feathers brushing against her bare skin. It was an otherworldly, pleasant sound that filled Karya with the desire to hear more. A long stick was held in the woman’s hand.

“Good morning, sleepyhead. You weren’t getting up so I was starting to get worried.” The woman chipperly ignored Karya’s obvious annoyance. “This is a dangerous place to sleep, you know. All sorts of monsters live here that wouldn’t hesitate to take advantage of a pretty girl.”

“I can handle monsters. And annoying twits who dare mess with me” Karya growled. The mysterious woman wasn’t the least bit phased by her threat.

“Good! Because since I had to get you up with some tickles, there should be some coming right now.” True to her words, Karya soon heard a rustling sound behind her. She spun around to see a pack of wolves emerge out of the nearby undergrowth. There were over a dozen of the creatures out in plain view alone, with undoubtedly more still in hiding. Karya snorted in exasperation. She didn’t even need to summon weapons for something of this level. The warrior began to confidently saunter towards the beasts with the intent of driving them off with a few well-placed punches and kicks.

She was met by the wolves opening their mouths to vomit out a torrent of strange liquid. Karya couldn’t leap away in time. Something was wrong. She couldn’t draw upon her power like normal. Her limbs felt unusually heavy. The only defense she had was to throw her hands in front of her face as she was covered in the stuff. The warrior braced herself expecting to feel the acid burn away at her skin. Instead all she felt was a breeze.

Karya looked down over herself. The foul-smelling liquid had melted away the tattered remans of her robes and underwear to leave her stark naked without hurting her before fading without a trace. She barely had time to process her embarrassment when one of the wolves charged forward to headbutt her in the stomach. Karya was sent sprawling onto the ground with her arms flying above her head. The white-haired woman barely had time to recover from the blow before the wolf pack surged forward as one towards her. But they didn’t bite at her like she expected. Two of the furry beasts lay down on her arms and legs to pin her down while the rest circled around her.

“What are you doing? Help!” Karya cried out to the woman who stood by watching. To her frustration, the woman hadn’t moved an inch since the beasts had appeared. It was quite the opposite. A lawn chair had appeared out of nowhere for her to sit in and she was happily munching her way through a bag of potato chips. It couldn’t be any more obvious that she had zero intention of helping.

“Why? I thought you said you could handle it,” the woman taunted. Karya squeezed her eyes shut as the wolves converged on her. She couldn’t believe that this was how she was going to meet her end. Going from killing everyone in her path regardless of how strong they were to being eaten alive by such lowly animals while the only other person in the area sat back and watched. She cursed that her power had so suddenly abandoned her to leave her in this predicament.

“HeheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT’S GOING ONHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya screamed. Two long pairs of tongues were making their way up her feet. They started at her heels and traveled up to scrape against the extremely ticklish skin in between her toes. In between their length and the barbs covering the tongues, the sensations that were traveling up her legs were excruciating. Karya was instantly forced into hysterics. She convulsed on the ground and wiggled her feet. Each time the tongues made it up to her toes her screams rose in pitch and she’d desperately buck her hips as far as the wolf lying on her legs would let her. It didn’t help. In her unexplained weakened state, she wasn’t strong enough to throw off the wolves pinning down her limbs and escape the licking.

“Oh, don’t worry, they’re not regular wolves. They’re tickling monsters. They won’t eat you, they get a lot more energy forcing you to laugh than they would by digesting you. They’ll just tickle you until you pee,” the woman explained. “Well, at least until you pee. You look pretty ticklish. Extra ticklish girls are so delicious for them that they tend to keep going until she passes out.” The woman showed every sign of enjoying Karya’s predicament. A huge grin was spread across her face. At some point she’d gotten a drink to sip on while she watched the proud warrior being reduced to a squealing little girl.

“No no no no no… Please stop. Good doggies. Nice doggies. Please don’t tickle me anymore,” Karya begged. The wolves adapted to Karya’s toes being her worst spot after spending 15 minutes of thoroughly covering her soles. The two licking her feet lay on their sides with their noses right in front of her sensitive soles. The golden-eyed woman winced feeling their warm breath against her soles. She screwed her eyes shut in anticipation. Sure enough, she felt those cruel tongues lazily reach out to drag horizontally across the base of her toes.

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOP! PLEASE! SAVE MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The ticklish sensations from the last 15 minutes were now condensed down to the worst part. The tongues were long enough that all of her toes were being stimulated simultaneously for a brief period before each lick ended. Those fleeting moments were absolute hell for the captive woman. Karya repeatedly slammed her hips against the ground. Screams of hysterical agony poured from her lips. She desperately attempted to clench her toes shut to keep the tongues out. All it resulted in was the barbed tongues now scraping against the equally ticklish tips of her toes instead. The wolves patiently continued to lick until she was forced to relax her toes again. It didn’t matter to them whether she resisted or not, the fact that she was suffering was all they cared about.

The rest of the pack wasn’t content waiting around for their turn at her ticklish feet. After nearly half an hour of further toe licking without any sign of their brethren giving up control of those wonderfully sensitive digits, they moved forward to check out the rest of Karya’s ticklish body. They weren’t disappointed. Barbed tongues joined in to scrape against her thighs, stomach, sides, ribs, and underarms. Karya’s screams grew to a frenzied pitch from the added stimulation across her entire body. The golden-eyed woman howled like a banshee with laughter. Her thrashing was redoubled, though she had to feel like moving only made it worse. Every attempt to avoid one torturous tongue on one side resulted in pushing her hyper-ticklish skin into the tongue abusing her opposite side. The increased intensity in the tickling on that side would inevitably make her to scream with forced mirth and squirm back to push harder against the tongues on the other side in an endless cycle.

The torture continued on for several hours. Karya’s mind snapped under the assault. She’d spent days as a sex slave being repeatedly gang raped that had felt shorter than a single hour of these evil tongues licking her. Each horrible second seemed to stretch on for an eternity. She was left a screaming mass of ticklish flesh convulsing on the ground, not aware of anything except the barrage of sensations her body was sending from all over. The wolves didn’t stop until night had fallen. Karya was left a broken wreck on the ground, softly giggling and sobbing despite the tickling having finally stopped when they left.

The woman who had watched from start to finish with every sign of enjoyment decided to take pity on her. With a casual wave of her hand she summoned a tent out of thin air next to Karya. She easily lifted the girl up in a bridal carry, carried her inside, and gently laid her to rest on a soft bed inside.

-----

Karya hadn’t expected being tickled for so long to be so horrible or have painful side effects. Being forced to laugh for hours on end left her with a sore throat. Her face and chest still hurt even after a night’s rest. Worst of all, she’d woken up to find out that she’d been completely depowered by the extended torture. The tattoos, white hair, and golden eyes had all faded away back to her original brown hair and eyes and unmarked pale skin to show that she didn’t have any strength left. Some poking around made her realize that a seal had been placed on her lower back at some point to block her off from gathering power again. She suspected that the woman had done it while poking her with that stick to take away her magic even before it had been tickled out of her.

“Drink. It’s medicine to help you recover from being tickled for so long.” Karya accepted the cup proffered to her by the blonde woman sitting in a chair next to her bed. She downed its contents without question. As far as she was concerned, if this woman had any ill intentions for her then she would’ve woken up in chains.

“I guess introductions are in order. My name is Ilia, I’m the goddess of this world. You may have already pieced it together, but this is a world where tickle torture is the end-all-be-all thread that ties everything together. Everything, from the plants and animals to the societies of the people who live here, exists for no other reason than to tickle torture ticklish girls like you..” Karya felt the medicine take effect instantly to repair her aching throat, cheeks, and chest. The pain was quickly being replaced by a developing headache at the absurdity that she was hearing.

“Why?” she asked. Ilia smiled and shrugged.

“Cause it’s fun. There’s nothing better than tying up a ticklish girl and working her naked body over as hard as possible. Basically everybody here gets off on the sight of a woman who’s being tickled harder than she can stand. And for a good number of the girls here, going through exactly that is the best possible way to spend their day.”

“Then why am I here? There’s no way in hell tickling is fun for me,” Karya snapped. Tickling was a children’s game as far as she was concerned. Young children playing at tickling each other was one thing, full grown women considering it the best possible pastime was completely beyond her. “I shouldn’t be here. I should be a goddess now, not being stripped nude in the wild and being tickle tortured by animals. How the fuck did I end up here?” Ilia’s amused grin at her outburst was filling Karya with the urge to punch her.

“Because you, Miss Karya, are a hot-headed idiot with no real plan on what you’re going to do once you recreate your world.” Karya was completely caught off guard by Ilia’s blunt statement. For once, the goddess’ amused smile was gone in favor of scornfully glaring at Karya. “Yes, I’m aware of your situation. I was informed of it by Kagatsuchi before you even arrived here. As you are now, you have absolutely no concrete idea of what the end result of your world being reborn under you is supposed to look like.” Ilia got up out of her chair and idly brushed her feather dress off. Karya could only watch in shock. She was still trying to process that that was why she’d failed to ascend into godhood.

“The general idea here is that you enjoy tickling a lot more than you think you do. Not really your fault, tickling as a form of entertainment wasn’t really a concept in your world. Just give it a chance. Go out, meet some girls, tickle them, and get tickled in return. Maybe having some fun in a safe environment for once will give you enough room to unwind and think about something other than how you’re going to survive until the next day. Like what you even want out of becoming a goddess, for example. For a more immediate want, you might want some clothes. There’s a clothing store at the entrance to the forest to the west of here. Girls walking out of this forest in the buff is a daily occurrence. Nobody is going to blink at you showing up there only wearing a pair of boots.” With a wave of her hand Ilia summoned a pair of black leather boots next to Karya’s feet. The wannabe goddess was uncomfortably reminded that she was still stark naked.

“But I don’t have any money. How am I- You know what? Don’t answer that. I think I already know the answer.” Karya sighed with frustration. This wasn’t just humiliating, it was the most pathetic situation than she’d been in since she’d gotten any form of power. She watched Ilia fade out of sight. Karya got up off the bed and headed out of the tent. She supposed getting dressed was the best option available to her right now.

Continued in Part 2

Last edited:
Already like where this is going!! Please keep going!!!

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I just realized that I didn't bother putting in the little opening blurb stating that I wrote this with the intention of it being part one of a series. The second part is in the works, just gotta get the tickling scene right.

This! Is absolutely amazing. Not only a grand take on an RPG trope, but a wonderful PHILOSOPHICAL take on the power-hungry godhood quest. I am in LOVE with this story and cannot wait to swap over and read part two!

Thank you! Don't worry, I refuse to drop this series until I see it through to the end.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back