• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first Sorry

Slayer4

first I some spelling mistakes and more satzfehler in it are white I hope it apologetic that

history acts in my training period in the third lehrjahr

now it was so far third and thus lastly lehrjahr had begun we had directly on the second day had we trains itself our new teachers was introduced and our new schoolmates we caught also then equivalent with instruction on we had a teacher gotten of whom one said it is very strictly got we also directly on the first day to feel our class consisted of 24 pupils and 2 pupils
we understood ourselves all well had however to do otherwise little with one another the 2 pupils and I came about the same operated therefore knew each other we outer already quite well
we spent also outside of the office hours much with one another time (that had already said however ne other Geschichte).wie we from the first day to problems with this teacher we was also all in such a way around the 18 therefore left we also quite little sagen.es became ever more badly in trains we (I = Andi 2 pupils = Jenny and Julia)(here must I still to it say both Girls badly looked both was very slim Jenny had brown shoulder for a long time and Julia blond somewhat shorten shed.) punishing work got those was completely again and again exaggerated a daily had we also times to then after-sit.
One day before have we after-sit three us with Jenny met around us which to invent as we it the teacher to pay back koennten.bisirgedwann julia times on the idea had come we could it bind and more kitzelfolter submit. Because kitzeln said she make fun and if one is correctly kitzelig then isch it a correctly strong torture. It could naturally only fold everything if our teacher is really kitzelig. But although we planned then all day long fully as we that to be made could. We decided then which we it make in such a way julia is in such a way to do as if it a belly cramp would have and if the teacher to their limping rivet to overwhelm we them from the rear I and Jenny had then only times rope procure
Now thus the day was come everything was prepared and cleanly planned. We discussed everything still times briefly before. Then the teacher already came and asked us into her classroom. Everyone had to put itself where and copy something.
It lasted not for a long time until then julia began to simulate. As planned our teacher is immediately gone to it. Everything ran perfectly and overwhelmed Jenny and I our teacher. We tore it to soil and bound their hands on move together in addition bound I also for it feet together around surely z go that them no faxes make them align incessant however let us read us coldly in addition could them eh nobody hear in this building section were around this time nobody more however over to go completely surely took I their key to us closed I the Tuere those the corridor of the entrance hall separate outer.
Thus I went now back to the two Girls. As I arrived have it the tables already so by right more gestellt(besser said put) which we could bind lehererin to it. That were special indications of tables those were ideally for ours intend it could not by a person not be moved so heavily were it. Our teacher (woman small) did not have entwischen also stopped to swear it had noticed it eh a sense has instead she asked now andauernt which we with it forwards would have we gave however never an answer. not yet. Jenny and julia held woman during I began small firmly them to bind I loosened the handcuffs again however only around them directly again into another position to bind in addition have we it then also equal their Jaeckchen far away that them over their Top wore. that did not resist from dull small was very largely it knew that it no chance had. I bound now it everyone poor in a table-leg the same did I then also with the feet. I bound their gesaess also still. thus it konnt any longer does not move. Their finger us our teacher did not only lie only before us with ausgestreken poor and legs thus went so far ours flat fully to up woman saw by the way outer badly out it small was 27 year also slim and had brown short sheds biszu kin hand they carried a black mini skirt in addition hautfarbene nylon nylon trousersnylon trousers and a black top.
Now we have to talk begun with it. She asked us which we wanted. We said then only better notes drauf it never. Well that we will still take off sehen.ich bakann to it the shoes sie asked us which have it before why take off their me the shoes
Jenny kniete beside it and said to it we you will more kitzelfolter submit. It piekste it into the ribs already came briefly the first proclamation.
Now woman did not catch to to beg please everything only that I keeps that small no 5 seconds aus.ich does everything which it wollt.wir has thus our goal already reached.
We betrateten briefly and decided them nevertheless too kitzeln. Because it makes fun.
We said to it we you will now nevertheless torture. I to beg heard outer net on it continued to beg ever. Jenny and julia sat themselves of their legs and caught completely easily to them to stroke. Woman small could not do itself now already any longer beherschen.sie pustete only so los.hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aufffhoeoeoerrrrennnnnnnnnnnn hahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahaha daaaaaaaaaaasssssssss kiiiiiitzellllllllllllllttttttttt soooooooooooo hahahahahhahahhaha. Then they stopped briefly. Now I was to line up I test whether her at the torso was just as kitzelig. As I it only completely easily at the ribs did not stroke had it already again completely loud to laugh hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha ahahahahahahahhahaha I stop any longer out hahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahha hahahahhahhahahhahahhahhahha hahahahahahhahahahha haahhahahahahahaha
Mach 5 min I stopped outer again. I did not say to its that was only the beginning come up now now it it tore the Aeugen correctly loosely far and say survive I not please ask hear on Mach that. Jenny and julia began thus saw laughing now full the pulle feet too kitzeln and I the torso I still no humans from it shot it hahahahahahah ahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahaha ahhahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahhahahaha to her were located then already to water in the eyes however we to kit tents only so out incessant far ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha ahahhahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhaha ahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha briefly before them before louder erschoefpung together fallow heard we on we asked them whether them which heut happened someone would tell and whether them train change became them answered as Jenny with their finger over it did not only resole drove. I it nobody tell schwoerte it us and I also train change equal I it to request tomorrow julia said now to it thereby you which you us degrees promised outer net forgets become we you now still times so correctly durchkitzeln we kit tents still times everything from it hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahahhahahahah niiiiiiiccchtttttttttttt hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahhahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahhahahah ahhhh hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahaa hahahahahahha we kit tents her nearly to the edge of the sense of illusion hahahhahahahahhahahahh ahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahaha biiiitttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee ahhahaha aaauuuuuuuuuuuuuff ahah hhhoerrrrrrrennnnnnnnn ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahahha aahahahhahahahahahaha ahahahahaah. After weiteren25 min we stopped then and bound them we took our things loosely and went ourselves home woman small had only times stay from these trotur to recover

Endeeee
That was now my first history which I wrote I hopes it is net as too bad
_ I write with opportunity far stories except it will me of advise against because I no talent have then let I it rather and waste no time
Wuerd me over your opinions or criticisms make happy thereby I white which I and only make should

I think the guy is trying to learn english and write at the same time, it was a very noble attempt.

Is it possible he wrote it in another language and put it through a translator that, well, didn't quite live up to its name? I've seen some weird permutations of language come out of some of these internet translators. Not a knock or anything, just a thought.

Nicht so schlecht!

Wir denke es is nicht so schlecht aber wir kann nicht verstehen die kitzeln sektion (Ficken HOlle!). Aber Ich (Anna) und mein liebe madchen (Heather) denke dir hab es scriebe seh gut. Wir scribe Deutsh schlecht. Wir spreche Franzovich seh gut aber. Ein gut Geschichte lesson (wir neute nicht die wurde). Habe eine guten tag!
Liebe,
Anna und mein kitzlich liebe madchen Heather

As some of you have guessed it's a translation from German into English - or at least an attempt. Even I - being German myself - have some problems to understand this word-by-word translation.

If my mind doesn't betray me I read this story in a German forum already.

to Anna: Danke fuer Deine liebe Antwort - Du kannst doch schon sehr gut deutsch!

cheers

I was able to understand it completely once I used my decoder ring.

:confused: *makes face, snaps fingers* I KNEW I should've payed more attention when we were ravishing... Uh.. Touring Germany... :wow:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back