• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Me Elmo Spin Off Doll Tickles a Young Mom (Toy/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert

0804FCD4-B65D-45D5-A49D-7820C4BA9BCD.png

The original drawing above is by C.A.B., and available by clicking on the link below:
https://www.deviantart.com/ceeaybee/art/Paraphilia-Gardens-41-721080620

Please support great artists like C.A.B. by visiting the site!

Of course, seeing such beautiful artwork got my mind racing to a slightly different, shall we say, more foot-tickle-loving scenario :)
See below:

2CD7AD66-C23A-468B-BD84-0DD88D540A94.jpeg

Yes, Danielle's a single mother of two young boys, and she's been up late wrapping gifts.

‘What's this?!', Danielle says as she opens one of the last shopping bags.
She doesn't even remember buying this Yoga Strap/Tickle You Elmer toy, but Danielle's intrigued and wants to try it out before wrapping it.

Danielle's always had a bit of a tickling fetish, but never really explored it much with her ex-husband.

He just wasn't that into exploring this side of her sexuality.
But now that they're a year into the divorce, Danielle's been spending some time on a new website she discovered through an Instagram Feed account that linked to The Tickle Media Forum.
It's a website completely devoted to the tickling fetish and it's opened up a whole new world to Danielle!

She's been stealing moments here and there after her boys go to bed, learning more about her cravings to be tickled.

She especially likes reading Captured Doll's posts on the site as she also shares her desire to be tickled as well as tickle others.

So delicious!

Danielle puts some batteries in the stuffed animal section of the toy, and lays out the straps on the floor like the toy's instruction manual suggests.
She next slips out of her socks, and positions her sleek, athletic 5'9" frame on the floor.

Lying on her stomach, Danielle puts her feet, now bare, right next to the Tickle Me Elmo spin off doll, again, as the instructions suggest.

She then reaches her long left arm around and hits the power button.
What happens next really surprises Danielle as the Tickle You Elmer doll starts moving its fingers in step with the yoga straps.

Before Danielle can even think, she feels her feet being bound with these straps, and this new stuffed animal begins moving its very lifelike fingers all up and down her bare soles.

'Oh my God! I'm going to wake my kids!', is Danielle's first thought before that first impulse to laugh starts rising inside of her!

Unfortunately, the stuffed animal's power button is out of reach of Danielle's elegant fingers, and she quickly starts to feel the effects of Elmer's very fast moving toy fingers.

Will Danielle be able to stifle her laughter and prevent a Christmas eve early morning kid wake up call?!

Or, will Elmer's expert tickle fingers cause Danielle's years of pent up ticklish desires to come forth from this sexy, 33-year-old mother of two?!

If you'd like to find out how Danielle and her gorgeous, soft barefeet fare, please send me an email with 'Danielle Tickle Me Elmo' in the subject line.

I'll prioritize on writing you the continuation of this story and send it to your inbox.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

TLM

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back