• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Android 18's Ticklish Reprogramming (Part 1)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Android 18’s ticklish reprogramming Part 1
By MrObscura101

There was a faint noise as Android 18, the beautiful, blonde super powered fighter’s power cells warmed up and she stirred back to life from her imposed sleep before groaning to find she was still there… still tied in the same position on her knees in the same dark room she had been kept in for who knows how long. As she felt the cool air of her cell against her naked body she didn’t even attempt to pull at her bonds or scream profanities at her captors, she knew that it wouldn’t help and that it would be better to converse her energies for today’s upcoming onslaught. Moments later her ears registered a faint noise between her legs that quickly grew louder and louder, that same horrible buzzing noise she had grown to detest since being brought here, before she shuddered as the device made contact with her womanhood followed swiftly by a low moan escaping from her mouth through the gag stuffed in her mouth as she instinctively tried to move away from it even though she knew it was impossible with her body frozen in place.

While the buzzing continued to get stronger and stronger and she failed to block out the sensations now being administered to her defenceless body her eyes, which were forced to remain looking over to the wall opposite her continued to focus on the only thing in her line of vision, a large red and white poster with a single word printed on it

OBEY

3 weeks earlier…

18 soared high through the clear mountain air, dressed in a predominantly black shirt with white and black striped arms, a blue skirt, black nylons and brown calf high boot,s heading on her way home after a full day of training. Ever since the defeat of Cell she had moved in with Krillin and was eager to see him. As Satan City appeared on the horizon she noticed something that caught her attention so she flew down to get a better look

As 18 got closer she saw a young woman in a blue sundress and white sandals standing in front of her car at the side of the road trying desperately to stop smoke billowing out from the engine
“Need any help?” she asked as she touched down causing the woman to turn and shriek in surprise
“Oh…I…uh…yes?” she said in shock at seeing 18 land near her and approaching the car “Um, I think its maybe the…carburetor?” she added while 18 peered into the engine before lifting out the entire engine block with one hand
“Looks like most of the engine is shot, you should take it to a mechanic ASAP” 18 replied, ignoring the woman gawping at the ease in which she had done this as she replaced the engine “Do you need a lift to town? I can give you a ride” she then offered
“You mean…fly?”
“Yeah, unless you know instant transmission”
“Instant what?”
“…Forget it, do you want a lift or not?”
“Ok thank you, I just need to grab my stuff” the woman replied before opening the passenger door to get her handbag while 18 turned to face the city with her arms folded impatiently
“Can we hurry this up? I really need to get AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!” she then screamed as her whole body seemed to tense up before collapsing to the floor unconscious. Once she had passed out the woman walked over to the blonde warrior and lightly tapped her with her foot a couple of times to ensure she was completely out before pressing a button on her car to collapse it down to capsule form. She then selected another capsule from her pocket and activated it to make a sleek red sports car appear before opening the trunk and placing the sleeping 18 inside before driving off in the opposite direction of the city
“Heh heh, easy 10 million I ever made!” she thought as the car continued down the road

18 awoke and found herself in a large, disused warehouse with her back against a support pillar and her hands bound behind it while her internal sensors showed she had been out for almost two hours
“Hmm, idiots!” she thought as she moved her hands apart to snap the meagre ropes but was shocked when nothing happened “WHAT THE HELL?!” she cried as she looked around to see her assailant working on the engine of her car who then turned to face her when she heard 18’s outburst
“Glad you’re finally awake” she said as she walked over to the bound woman, 18 saw she had changed clothes and was now wearing a blue jumpsuit with the arms and left leg ripped away leaving them bare along with red boots, kneepads and fingerless gloves
“You better untie me if you know what’s good for you!” 18 said angrily
“Sorry blondie, but you’re earning me a small fortune today!” she chuckled
“What do you mean? And just who the hell are you?”
“Oh sorry I didn’t introduce myself, my name is Hasky and I’m among other things a bounty hunter”
“Bounty hunter?” 18 replied in confusion as to why she had been targeted for capture
“Yep, and someone offered me a lot of money to catch you” 18’s mind began racing as she tried processing all this
“But who?
“You’ll find out when they arrive”

18 then tried to learn more about what had happened and how she had been incapacitated
“So tell me, how did you know I would be flying over the mountains at this time?”
“Simple, I’ve been watching you for weeks and learned that you’re a real creature of habit, most weekdays its wake up at dawn, fly out to the mountains, training for a few hours, fly home, dinner with your boyfriend, sleep then repeat all over again”
“And what exactly did you do to me and my powers?” 18 then asked causing Hasky to smirk as she took out a small remote from her pocket and held it up
“For that you can thank your friends over at Capsule Corp for this little baby. It seems that when you were still a bad guy they developed this remote to use as a self-destruct device against you but they never did. My employers found the original plans when they hacked Capsule Corps systems and retooled it to simple deactivate you when needed!

18 grew angrier at hearing this, seething at how this tramp had blindsided her like that
“I hope your enjoying yourself because as soon as my powers return you’re gonna pay!”
“Ha! Good luck, I shut down most of your systems for at least 12 hours” Hasky replied as she watched 18 continue struggling regardless to try and break free while she looked at her clothes
“You know I really like your boots” she grinned as she grabbed 18’s left leg and began unzipping it
“GET AWAY FROM THAT YOU BITCH!!!!!” 18 screamed but with her strength gone it was easy for Hasky to remove her boot before taking off the other one as well leaving 18 in her white socks over her black nylons
“GIVE THOSE BACK RIGHT NOW IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!” 18 shouted as Hasky leaned in closer
“You really need to stop talking” she casually replied as she put down the boots and pulled a handkerchief from her pocket which she shoved in 18’s mouth, then before she could spit it out she tied some rope around her head to keep it in
“AAARRRGGGFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” 18 screamed as she pulled on her bonds again and watched as Hasky pulled off her own boots and tried hers on
“Very nice!” she said, finding they fitted perfectly “I think I’ll keep these, after all from what I hear you won’t be needing boots where you’re going!”

Hasky then went back to work on her car while 18 struggled against the ropes for another 30 minutes but as Hasky had said her strength refused to return leaving her trapped
“Well the car’s all fixed, shame I had to break the engine just to lure you in” Hasky said as she walked back over, dragging a chair behind her
“GGGGGGMMMFFFFF!!!!!!” was all 18 angrily shouted back
“Where the heck are they?” Hasky then thought as she checked her watch before looking back to the screaming captive “Well, better find a way to amuse myself until they get here!” she thought with a smile as a wicked idea came to her before grabbing one of 18’s legs and pulling it towards her
“WWHHFFF AARRRFF YYUUFFF DDOOFFFIIFFF???!!!” 18 shouted as Hasky took her left leg and placed it under her arm in a lock to keep it in place
“This!” Hasky replied tauntingly as she skittered her fingers over 18’s arch

As soon as they made contact 18 instantly threw her head back and let out a terrified scream
“NNNNNNNFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried as loud as possible while trying to pull her leg free, she had always been embarrassed by the fact she was incredibly ticklish, a fact that her brother 17 had used to love taunting her about. Tt was so bad that she had only revealed it to Krillin after months of dating when he had jokingly tickled her sides causing her to send her flying into a wall with a powerful punch, however with her body now out of her control she had to sit there and endure this woman’s tickling of her helpless foot!
“Aww is da big bad android a wittle bit ticklish?” Hasky said mockingly as she began running her index finger across her instep “And actually I was thinking about it earlier, you’re more like a cyborg so shouldn’t you be called Cyborg 18?” she then added
“MMWWFF HHHHFFF!!! SSSSTTFFFF IIFFFFF!!!! DDDNNFF TTUUFFFF MMFFF!!!!!” 18 shouted back, in no mood to discuss naming conventions as she found that while her feet were normally her worst spot the added nylon and cotton sock covering them seemed to magnify the sensations even more!

Hasky meanwhile was greatly enjoying herself as her prisoner continued trying to sound threatening while laughing incessantly and despite normally having enough power to decimate the entire world she could now only manage to feebly attempt to kick her away with her other leg
“MMHHFFF MMHHFFF SSSTTTFFFFF IIIFFFF!!!!!” she cried out again while kicking Hasky’s back and trying to pull her trapped ankle free, however after several kicks Hasky simply waited until 18’s free foot got close enough to grab it with her hand and pin it under her arm as well to join 18’s other foot
“Now what ya gonna do?” she said menacingly as 18’s eyes widened in panic while her head shook slowly
“Nnnff…ppflssf…”

18 then threw her head back and screamed as both her feet began getting tickled at once
“HHHHFFFF HFFFFFFF MMMFFFFF PPLLSSFFFFF SSTHHFFF!!!!!!!” 18 pleaded over and over while Hasky was enjoying herself immensely as the once mighty Android was now helpless to stop her. After 20 minutes she decided to change tactics by pulling off her socks
“HHHFFF HFFFF PPLLSSFFF LLFFTT MMFFF GGFFF!!!!!” 18 begged as she felt her socks being pulled off and despite trying to move her feet around Hasky was soon holding the pair of them up triumphantly
“Ready for round two?” she asked as she stared at 18’s nyloned covered feet which allowed her a first real look at 18’s slender soles and long toes including a toe ring on her left foot
“Ready or not here I come!” she chuckled as she began digging her nails into the balls of 18’s feet
“HHHHHFFFFFF HFFFFFFFFFF NNNNFFFFF MMRRRRRRRFFFFF!!!!!!!!”
“Tickle tickle tickle little Android, aren’t you just the most ticklish Android ever?”
“HHHHHHHFFFFF HFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” was all 18 could answer as Hasky’s nimble fingers and sharp nails continued lightly scratching against her soles, her sheer nylons only adding to the tickle torture!

By the time Hasky stopped 18’s face had gone bright red and she was drained from all the tickling
“pllssff…nnff mmrrff…” she cried as she looked into Hasky’s eyes hoping to find some mercy
“Well…” Hasky said as she looked at 18’s feet where most of the nylons had been shredded from her nails “Nah!” she then added while ripping away the remaining nylon to reveal 18’s bare feet which Hasky could now see had a lovely coating of burgundy nail polish
“YYUUFFF BBIIFFFHHH!!!!!” 18 screamed angrily as she tried again to pull herself free but in all the time this had been going on none of her strength had returned leaving her still completely at Hasky’s lack of mercy

“Ready or not here I come!” Hasky chuckled as she brought her hand once again closer to 18’s feet causing her to tense up and mentally try to prepare herself for the next attack, but rather than using her nails again Hasky instead at the last minute lowered her head and began running her tongue over 18’s bare soles
“HHHHHHHFFFFF HHFFFFFF NNNNFFFFF DDDNNNFFFF DDDFFFF TTHHHFF!!!!!!” 18 demanded frantically as she tried flexing her feet around to avoid Hasky’s tongue but Hasky responded by simply forcing the toes of her left foot into her mouth
“HHHHHFFFFFFFF HHHFFFFFFFF NNNFFFFFFFF SSTTTTFFFFF PPLLLSSSFFF!!!!!!” 18 shrieked as Hasky’s tongue darted around and in between her wiggling toes
“Aw what’s wrong, your boyfriend never do this to you?” Hasky taunted once she released 18’s now glistening foot before immediately doing the same to the right one
“HHHHFFFF HHHFFFFFF NNNNFFFF!!!!!!” was all 18 could scream back as once again Hasky started poking her tongue around to torment her, this time gently nibbling on her toes as well.

Once Hasky finally stopped 18 was a laughing wreck
“hhhfff hffff…mrfy…pssff sstthff…” she begged over and over as Hasky released her legs and 18 pulled them back towards her hoping to protect herself from any more tickling
“Well that was a fun way to kill a few hours huh?” Hasky said as she pulled off the gag
“hhaa..ha…you…you’re crazy…” 18 struggled to say
“Nah I just love what I do, besides I should add off the record that I was happy to take this job seeing how you screwed me out of a huge payday at the last World Martial Arts Tournament!”
“Wh..what do you mean?” 18 said confusedly
“I was there and was one of the few people who recognised who you were, so knowing how strong you were I put a huge bet on your fight against Mr Satan with 100-1 odds which would have been an easy pay out and what did you do? You threw the fight and cost me a fortune! That’s why when this job was offered I gladly agreed!” Hasky then lowered herself to the floor so she could face the very worried 18
“L…look I’m very sorry about thahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHTTTT!!!!!” she tried to explain before screaming as Hasky, with lightning speed dug her nails right into her sides
“He he paybacks a bitch am I right?” she asked cruelly

18 began shifting about as she tried to avoid Hasky’s fingers poking at her sides and ribs
“HHHAAAA HAAAAA GGEEEHEHTTT AWAHAHAYYY FROOHOHOHMM MEHEHEHE!!!!” she pleaded
“No chance, this is way too much fun and you totally deserve it!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIHIHIHIHIMMM SOHOHOHORRYYY OOHOHOHKKAAAYYY???”
“You think saying sorry’s gonna make up for all that cash I lost?”
“HAHAHAHAHA HHHAAAAA HHAHAA PLLEEAASSEEEE STHAHAHAPPP!!!! IIIHIHIHI CAHAHAHANNN PAPAAHAHAYYYY YOOHOHOHOUUUU BAAHAAHAHCCCKK!!!! AHAHAHNNYYYTTHIHIHINNGGG YOHOHOHOOO WHAHAHAHAHNNTTTT IIFFIF YOHOHHOOHOHHOO JAHAHAHAHASSSTTTT SSTTHAHAHAPPP!!!!” 18 screamed, she hated begging like this but she knew she had to take any chance to end this nightmare

“Really?” Hasky said quizzically as she continued tickling 18’s upper body “How much we talking?”
“HHHAHAA HAAAAAA WWHAAHAHAATTEVAHAHAH YOHOHOUUU WHAHAHANNNTT!!!!!” 18 replied praying that the lure of money would make the bounty hunter stop and let her go
“Well…” Hasky said aloud as she thought it over, however before she could answer both women heard a beat up old pickup truck ramble into the warehouse and park a short distance from them
“Finally!” Hasky cheered as she stopped tickling, allowing 18 to catch her breath “Looks like its pay day!” Hasky said in delight as she walked over and left the exhausted 18 against the pole
“no…come back…” 18 wearily called over as she watched Hasky speak to the two large men who climbed out before pointing over and waving to her, the trio then approached
“This her?”
“Yeah, definitely!” the two strangers said amongst themselves as they checked a photo of 18 before one of them handed a large briefcase over to Hasky who placed it on the table and smiled gleefully upon opening it
“Oh yeah come to mama!” she said as she took out numerous stacks of cash “Well, she’s all yours, need any help getting her to the truck?”
“Nah we got it” one of them replied

18, having now recovered from the tickle onslaught prepared herself for the moment they untied her, they might think she was helpless given the remote in Hasky’s possession but she wasn’t about to be taken away by them without a fight. However she was surprised to see them instead walk away from her and go over to their truck where they pulled a brown cover off something resting on the back of it. They each then took one end of whatever was on the truck and unloaded it. As soon as 18 saw what it was she went deathly silent…she was looking at her old containment pod!

18 couldn’t believe her eyes as she stared worriedly at the large white container that had been her home for several years whenever Dr Gero had not needed her, she thought it had been destroyed along with the rest of his lab but despite a few dents here and there it was completely intact, even the old Red Ribbon army logo was still there on the front albeit slightly faded. She had sat there frozen in fear until at last it was placed before her and the front panel slid open
“No…” she mumbled, having flashbacks to being locked inside that metal coffin hundreds of times before she regained her senses “NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I’LL DIE BEFORE I GO BACK IN THAT THING!!!!!” she began screaming at the top of her lungs while thrashing about against the ropes, until her whole body below her neck went motionless and she glanced up to see Hasky holding the remote in her hand
“Times a-wasting!” she chuckled as one of the men cut the ropes around her wrists and the other scooped up her ankles. Then between the two of them they lifted up the screaming android and carried her over to the pod, walking past a very happy Hasky who held up a bundle of cash in each hand
“Thanks for the pay-out sweetie!” she called over before going back to counting her money

“NNNOOOO!!!!!!! DAMN YOU STOP!!!!!!! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!” 18 shouted at the men, praying someone would hear this commotion and rescue her but they were in the middle of nowhere so there was no-one to save her meaning all she could do was watch in horror as they held her over the open pod before lowering her down inside
“NNNNNOOOOOOOOO DOOOONNN’TTTTT!!!!!!!!” she screamed loudly as she shook her head frantically as they placed her inside “PLEASE DON’T!!!!!” she then started tearfully begging once inside the pod as she helplessly watched the cover slowly slide shut leaving her continuing to scream in desperation, however due to the pod being soundproofed her captors just laughed as they watched her silent, screaming face through the small viewing window before 18 recognised a hissing noise within the chamber
“NOOOO!!!! Doooo…n….n…t…..” she tried to beg before succumbing to the anesthetic gas being pumped into the chamber. Within moments she was fast asleep and the two men carefully loaded the pod and its contents onto the truck, covered it up and drove off…

To be continued…

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back