• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plot Against Jessica - Part Eight: "Make A Wish, Mom!" (MF/F, F/F)

Cherono

Hello, all...back again with more of Jessica's trials and tribulations. This one is a bit lengthy so settle in and enjoy!

Read part seven here.

++++

Amber's Bedroom...

Holding a length of red bondage rope in both of her gloved hands, Amber pulled hard. The taut line stiffened once again and drew toward her another half a foot. The rope ran under Amber's queen-size bed and out the other side. The girlish, pink and white bedroom was spacious with a canopy bed, desk and large sitting area. The 19-year-old had lived in this room her entire life and her things were strewn all about. On one wall was painted in big, purple letters..."Amber's Place". As Amber pulled, Shane knelt down beside the bed and examined it's low wood frame that stood only about 10 inches above the carpeted floor.

"You sure you wanna do this Ambo?" he said, looking back at his lovely blonde girlfriend panting heavily a few feet away. She was still wearing the Bader Hills Community College t-shirt she'd had on earlier in the basement, but hadn't put her jeans back on. As a result, Shane had to work hard to not constantly leer at her white cotton panties. Shane himself had also not gotten dressed and was wearing only a pair of tighty-whities on his long, lanky body.

"Just get back over here and help me pull, Shane...or are you gonna let me do this all my by fucking self?"
The young woman snarled, wiping the dripping sweat from her brow. She pulled hard again and the muscle's on her swimmer's arms tensed and flexed. She moved back only about a quarter of a foot this time. What was on the other side of the rope was heavy indeed but Amber, ever the determined young lady, was not to be deterred.

Instead of going to assist Amber, Shane stood up and looked over the bed to the other side of the floor toward the closed bedroom door. The red rope came out the other side of the bed and was attached to Amber's mother Jessica. It was attached to Jessica's wrists to be exact. Still out cold from the drug Shane hit her with in the basement a short time before, the lovely 44-year-old brunette lay face-down and limp on the bedroom floor. Though she was still topless, Jessica's unmentionables were now covered in a pair of pink and white Minnie Mouse panties from Amber's dresser. Not the most dignified attire for a woman of Jessica's age, but were she conscious she would consider it better than nothing.

The young lovers had just finished carrying Jessica up the basement stairs, across the family room on the main floor and up the stairs to the top level of the house where the bedrooms were. The trip included several stops to rest. Carrying the dead weight of a grown woman up three flights of stairs was not an easy task. Once in her bedroom, Amber had made use of the bondage toys brought to the house by her Dad's mistress Jennifer. She put a bright red ball gag in her mom's mouth and tied her wrists off with some rope from the bag. Amber had also fitted her mom with a pair of wireless noise-cancelling headphones that entirely covered both of her ears. The pissed-off young girl was going to get sweet revenge on her mom for tickling her in the basement, but she and Shane had some prep-work to do first.

Shane frowned, his face still awash with concern. "Ambo...I know we agreed to do this...but I'm not sure now. I mean, what if your dad comes back and finds out what happened...that your mom almost escaped...that we took her out of the basement and brought her up here..."

"O-M-G, could you be any more of a pussy right now, Shane??"
Amber screamed, her face flush from agitation with her wavering boyfriend as much as from the effort she was putting forth on the rope. "You wanna make my mom pay right? For punching you in the balls and kicking you in the face? For having the gall to tickle ME? You DO wanna make her pay, don't you?"

"Yes! Of course. But I..." Shane stuttered, looking far too sheepish for a man of twenty-two years of age.

"Then grow your fuckin' balls back and trust me, OK? GEEZ! Now get your ass over here and PULL!!!"

The sufficiently chastised Shane moved behind Amber. He reached down, grabbed the rope, and resumed his place in this two-person tug-of-war line. He also wore a pair of the heavy work gloves Amber had retrieved from her dad's tool cabinet in the garage. Now with both of them pulling there was significantly more movement on the other side of the bed. Jessica's arms extended away from her body and she began to be dragged. She was now inching toward the bed frame quicker with every pull. The pulling continued and soon her arms began to disappear under the bed. They pulled again. And again.

"Umph...almost there!" Amber grunted. She stopped for a minute and pranced around to the other side of the bed to check her handiwork. Jessica's body was now close to halfway under, her lower lumbar pressing against the wooden rail of the bed. Amber grabbed a pillow and stuffed it between her mom's back and the bed frame. She stepped back, smiled and sauntered back around the bed.

Amber again grabbed the rope in front of Shane. The two pulled one more time in unison and Jessica was dragged another foot or so in until her ample ass wedged against the wooden bed frame above her. Satisfied, the pair dropped the rope. The pillow served to ensure Jessica didn't scrape her back on the box springs above her, but it also doubled as an effective wedge to hold her in place. With a space of only 10 inches under the bed, Jessica's back pressed against the underside of the bed firmly. She had enough room to breathe normally but no room for her to move around or up and down. Now Jessica's lovely ass, toned legs and luscious feet were the only parts of her body that extended outside the bed. Amber removed her work gloves...the trap was complete. Her mom was stuck in place under the bed unable to crawl forward or back out.

"Perfect! She ain't goin' nowhere till we're done with her!" Amber said. "Let's wake her up - then we're gonna give her a tickling she'll NEVER forget!"

++++

Panic began to grip Jessica's chest in a vice as soon as she'd awakened. She instantly tried to scream but her ball gag prevented it. She couldn't hear a thing around her thanks to the headphones, and all she could see was the dark cloth of the duvet that had been pulled back down around the bottom the bed, cloaking her in near darkness. She could tell she was trapped under Amber's bed by the sight of Amber's Converse high-tops a few feet away from her face. Other than that she was clueless as to her rest of her plight. Still, it didn't take a genius to figure out this wasn't a good spot for her to be was in. She could tell she was wearing a pair of panties...thankfully at least her womanhood wasn't on display. Outside the bed, Jessica's tanned legs thrashed wildly, the tops of her lovely feet repeatedly pounding the carpet below them as she flailed her legs up and down. Due to her position, Jessica could only bend her legs at the knees, bringing her lower legs up in the air behind her. Just as Jessica was about to lose it, she saw the duvet raise a few inches in front of her face. Amber had gotten down on the floor and pulled the cover up to peek under the bed. From across the room she looked like she was looking for something under the bed, which in fact she was.

Jessica looked up and made eye contact with her daughter. Amber flashed her a sinister smile and said something to her. Jessica couldn't hear due the headphones but it looked like Amber said..."Tickle time".

Jessica's eyes were as wide as saucers as she screamed into her ballgag. Amber put the duvet back in place and left. Within moments Jessica suddenly felt her ankles being grasped and her legs being spread wide. Outside the bed behind her, Amber and Shane had each seized one of Jessica's ankles as the trapped woman tried frantically to pull her legs free. Getting a good grip on Jessica, they each slowly pulled away from the other. Jessica howled into her gag as her lower body was turned into a fleshy wishbone.

"Make a wish, Mom!"

The trapped woman felt the stretch of her hamstrings as they strained along with her expanding butt cheeks. The fabric of the panties stretched tight on her ass. Jessica grimaced. Soon the pair stopped, and Jessica felt them wrap their own legs around hers. Within a few terrifying moments she could no longer move her lower body at all.

"MMMMMBBBBBBBRRRRRRR....PPPPLLLLRRRRRRRHRHHRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!" came a muffled cry of protest from under the bed.

Suddenly Jessica felt scratching on the backs of both her knees. She instantly began to feel the giggly energy threatening to erupt from her gut as the tickly sensations rode along the nerves of her lovely legs. Amber and Shane tickled away and soon the haggard MILF felt the building ball of mirth explode from her body with a vengeance.

"MMRRRMRRRPRPPHHHH...HMPHHMPHHMPHHMPH...RRRRRRHMPHHMPHHMPH!!!"

Amber looked over at Shane who caught her glance. The two lovebirds gazes met and they exchanged a knowing smile.

"Sorry I called you a pussy earlier, babe." Amber said in soft tone.

"Don't sweat it Ambo...I mean...Amber." Shane replied, still smiling at her.

"I love you."
She said.

"I love you more."
He replied with an air kiss.

"Tickling my mom like this sure is a lot of fun isn't it?" Amber mused.

"Hell yeah!"
Shane shot back without hesitation.

"OK, let's really get to it! Dad and the others will be back soon. Let's make the most of our time with her. No breaks?"
Amber said.

"No breaks!" Shane replied.

++++

An hour later...

GRRRURRRURURURURURURURRRRRR!!! MMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHUMPHPHPPHMHMHPHPHH!!! MMMMBBBBRRRRR...SRRRRRRPRPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! RRRRURURURURURRRRHRHRHRHRHR!!!

Amber now tickled lightly on Jessica's left sole, poking and prodding. Shane by contrast was digging and raking her right sole, which was equally maddening. Either one of these actions would have driven Jessica mad, but enduring both of them was putting her over the top. The lovebirds soon moved to tickling Jessica's toes...separating them and tickling between them with their nails. The pair were coordinating their attacks, each picking a technique and trying to out-do the other. Then Shane raised the stakes even higher...

"Can I suck your mom's toes, Ambo?"
Shane suddenly asked, careful not overstep any boundaries without checking first.

"EWWW...YOU NASTY!"
Amber teased, before giving him the go ahead. She had been hard on Shane since this whole thing began, ordering him not to do this-or-that to her mom. It was time she let him have a little fun she'd decided. Fun supervised by her, but fun nonetheless.

"HHRRRRRHRHRHRHRHRRHRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
came a sound from under the bed. Jessica quickly got beside herself as Shane's wet sloppy mouth clamped on her big toe. Her heart was beating so hard in her chest she thought it would break thru the carpeted floor below her. He mind was mush at this point - she was a just a reactive mass of nerves, sensitive skin and bubbly laughter. The kids could tell her will was breaking but were having too much fun to stop.

Shane sucked heartily, careful to give each tender toe some individual attention. He then looked over at Amber who was watching in amazement.

"It's fun, try it!" He said with a grin, slobber dripping from his lower lip.

"Suck on my own mother's toes...eeewwwww...NO!" Amber said reflexively...but almost instantly she started to consider the idea.

Shane noticed her intrigue and prodded her along. "GEEZ, Amber...what are you - A PUSSY?"

"HHHHOOOO!!! THAT DID IT! ALRIGHT - YOU'RE ON, PAL!" Amber clapped back. She quickly put her mouth to her mom's left foot and gobbled up all the lovely toes in one mouthful. A fresh set of guttural sounds came from under the bed as Jessica's whole body shook violently.

"That all ya got?? Try THIS!" Shane shot back as he began licking the underside of Jessica's right set of toes.

"Why, I think I will, SUUUHHH!" Amber said in her best mock southern belle accent. She began to lick her mom's left toes also.

HMMPPHHHH!!! HMPHHMPHHMPH!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! MPPHHMPHHMPHHMPHHMPH!!!

All this was more than Jessica could bear. All sense of time was gone for her now. Her mind was toast. Her beautiful brown eyes filled with fresh tears as she knocked her head against the cloth underside of the box spring. Had there been a board there instead of the cloth she would surely have knocked herself out cold. Her face was a rosy shade of red. Snot bubbled from her nose. Drool had long since been soaking the carpet below her mouth, making for an uncomfortable wetness under her neck. A new round of goose bumps covered her upper body. Her sweat soaked the rug below her. Her abs were already on fire from the constant laughter and now her back was beginning to ache from the position she lay in. And as for her lower body, thanks to her teen daughter's cruel idea to split her legs wide open, her hamstrings were killing her. Jessica was in a dire position, worse than she could have imagined. And the tickling was continuing non-stop.

The pair were like giddy school kids as the tickled Jessica. Amber in particular was having a blast as she administered sweet revenge on her mom. But something still bugged her underneath all the fun. Something that had bugged her for the entire time she and Shane had been dating. For some reason unknown even to herself, she stopped tickling her mom and asked the question she had longed to ask for an eternity...

"So, tell me what happened between you and my mom at the sex shop, Shane..."

Shane's stopped ticking and stared at her.

++++

"I just don't get it. Why is Jess over here and not in the mountains with Garrett?" Issy muttered as she entered the front door of her sister's palatial home. Her spare key still worked so she entered the house directly instead of knocking. An unnerving quiet greeted the 39-year-old blonde bombshell. Dressed casually in a black Guns N' Roses t-shirt, a pair of tight jeans and flip-flops, she was stunning even though she was not putting forth any effort at it. Amber's Jeep was in the driveway but no other vehicles. The lights were off in the house, save for the porch light. Issy was fueled by an anxious curiosity AND the need to borrow some cash from her sister to get her electricity cut back on. As Issy looked at the "Find-Me" app on her own phone again, her sister's phone was definitely pinging as being inside the house. The little blue dot on her map hovered directly over 1331 Maher Street, the dwelling she was standing in.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She called out. "It's Issy. Jess...Daniel...Amber...hello?" Silence greeted her. Looking around the main level she didn't see anything amiss. Issy dialed her sister again. A few seconds later she heard the telltale buzz of a phone on 'vibrate' dancing across a table. Issy suddenly got a knot in her stomach as she approached the dining room table and picked up Jessica's buzzing phone. She looked at the locked display screen, which had a pop-up that read:

ISSY - MOBILE (8 missed calls)

++++

"Look, the only way I'm gonna tell you is if you promise not to kill me, Amber. I'm serious."
Shane said with no hint of joking.

Amber responded in a surprisingly calm tone. "I won't kill you, babe, I promise. Look, I'll make a deal with you. You sit over there at my desk. You can tell me from over there. I'll stay here and sit on my mom's legs...like this!" Amber pulled Jessica's legs back together, stretched them out flat and straddled them. The girl now sat facing forward on her mom's calves and hovered over Jessica's toned butt and thighs. Jessica screamed into the gag pleadingly. It was a sound Amber had grown so accustomed to over the last couple of hours it barely registered with her anymore.

Shane moved around the bed and took a seat at Amber's desk. "OK...What are we doing here, Ambo?"

"Here's the deal, Shane. That thing that happened at the sex shop last year between you and my mom has been driving me crazy every since we started dating. This is a 'gots-ta know' situation for me now. But let's keep it 100...if you tell me what happened I may actually feel like killing you, and I really don't wanna do that! So I have a solution...you stay over there...WAY OVER THERE!...and you tell me all of it. In detail! And if I do get angry, instead of taking it out on you I'm gonna take it out on Jessica. Deal?"

"How can I resist that! DEAL!" Shane said. He stared in amazement at his stunning girlfriend as she sat straddling her mom's legs. Amber was obviously super-satisfied with her ingenious solution to this impromptu situation. It was the same look he'd seen down in the basement a couple of hours ago when she described how she wanted to trap her mom under her bed and tickle her for payback for her mom getting the best of her earlier. Shane realized now more than ever that the "Amber" apple didn't fall far from the "Daniel" tree. He also realized, yet again, how turned on he was by that part of her.

"Ready Mom?"
Amber said as she slapped her mom hard on the ass eliciting a muffled yelp from under the bed. She smiled. "OK...Start talking, Shane...every fucking detail and...NO, wait! One more thing. Reach under the bed and take off Mom's headphones. I want her to hear you as well..."

After removing Jessica's headphones, Shane took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and started. "Well, first your mom came into the store and walked around awhile. She was messing with some of the bondage toys...the whips and stuff. She particularly liked the paddles for some reason."

Underneath the bed, Jessica was coherent again and listening to every word. She cringed as she heard Shane start his account of that night. She never even went near the paddles!

Amber taunted her. "MUTTHHEERRRRR!!! You naughty, naughty girl you! You like to be paddled, huh? We'll arrange that later! OK - Go on, babe..."

Shane continued. "Then...well...she started to flirt with me...smiling...winking at me...touching my arm...stuff like that. I told her to cut it out, but she just kept going..."

Jessica was now getting livid! Shane was lying - she flirted sure, but he was flirting back with her just as hard. The lawyer in Jessica wanted to mount a vigorous defense and shut this little punk up once and for all. The ball gag prevented that from happening, however. As Shane recounted the flirting, Amber's face began to twist in anger. She reached down and sharply squeezed the her backs of her mom's trapped thighs with both hands. Jessica howled with laughter into her gag.

"RRRRRHHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRRRRRRR!"

Amber tickled her mom's thighs without pause for about a minute before stopping. Shane continued...

"Finally I asked her to leave the store, but she insisted she try out one of the bondage crosses. She said if I didn't do it she was going to call my store manager on me."

"GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!"
Jessica snarled. In truth Shane had coaxed her onto the rack and then tickled her past the point of consent. It was killing Jessica inside that she couldn't verbally defend herself...that she couldn't tell her daughter that Shane was lying to her and what an absolute piece of shit he was.

Shane went on..."Then she got angry because we didn't carry tickling videocassettes in the shop anymore. I told her we stopped selling VHS tapes ten years ago and she flipped out! Called me all kinda names and shit."

"More lies!" Jessica thought to herself. Shane had in reality grabbed the store iPad, looked up her old account and used Jessica's history of renting tickling videos to taunt her. Amber wasn't aware of that fact unfortunately. She was biting on Shane's story hook, line and sinker.

"ohhhh....so you LIKED watching tickling videos back then, huh Jessie-Wessie? Does Mommy actually want the tickles??? hee-hee!" Amber chided. Jessica did her best to stave off the wave of humiliation that was now beginning to surge thru her. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"What next, Shane...what else did 'Mrs. Cougar-Town' here do?" Amber said.

Shane was almost guilty over how much he was enjoying this. He was making Jessica look like the villain of the story and Amber was buying the whole thing. He went on.

"She forced me to open her blouse and take her skirt off. Cut her bra and panties off too."

At this point Amber decided she couldn't hear anymore. She was becoming seriously livid. She viciously dug into the backs of Jessica's horribly ticklish thighs again, squeezing hard! Jessica yelped in her gag before dissolved into a stream of muffled guffaws.

"MMMMMBBBRRRRR!!!! PPPLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!! HMPHHMPHHMPHHMPH!!! GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Letting go of her vise grip on her mom's thighs, Amber began stroking the backs of her knees. The young blonde was working in a fuming silence now, not uttering a sound. Jessica was quiet also, but for a very different reason. Her daughter's masterful finger-play had now sent the poor MILF into a fresh round of silent laughter. Jessica's lungs burned as the awful mirth built up in her chest. She hated silent laughter worst of all, but as this unending torment went on it was overcoming her more and more frequently.

Sensing that story-time was over, Shane came back around the bed. He sat down on the floor beside Amber, who was still tickling her mom. Only now, the young man saw sheer anger in his girlfriend's eyes.

"Get her feet!"
Amber ordered as Jessica's bout of silent laughter broke and she began to howl anew. The ball gag caught every laugh and kept Jessica's cries to a muffled din.

Shane was just about to maneuver around to get at Jessica's feet again, when Amber heard a familiar voice call out from the bedroom doorway. She froze in place.

“AMBER!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!” Issy screamed as she entered her niece's bedroom...

++++

'ISSMMMMPPHHHHH!!! PPPPLLLMMMMMPPPHHHHSSSS!!! HHPPPPMMPPHHH MRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" Jessica yelled toward her sibling.

Issy was now kneeling on the far side of the bed by Jessica's head, staring at her trapped older sister's tormented face. She could scarcely believe the sight in from of her. The powerful, domineering Jessica pleaded like a trapped animal from her prone position under the bed. Issy gently wiped the tears from Jessica's face.

"It's OK, Jess...I'm here now. I'll get to the bottom of this. Just stay put...err..well...you can't go anywhere but you know what I mean..."
Issy said as she lowered the duvet cover back down. She then stood up from the bed and walked back around to her niece and Shane, who now had the look of two teenagers that had been caught making out under the bleachers.

“Amber, I need some answers."
Issy said matter-of-factly. “My sister - your mom - is laying trapped under your bed in only a pair of panties while you and that half-naked boy there tickle her. And where are YOUR pants, young lady? Look, girl…the fucking electricity's out at my place and I drove over here in the middle of the night to get some money from Jess. I’m not in mood for any bullshit, so give it to me straight!"

As Amber struggled to find an explanation for her aunt, downstairs in the main foyer Daniel, Garrett and Jennifer rushed into the house. The three were dressed sharply, having just come from a night on the town. Daniel was beside himself upon seeing Issy’s car in the driveway and was now doubly concerned as he reached the unlocked door.

“Shit! Jessica’s freeloading sister is in the house! C’mon!” Daniel whispered as the trio stealthily entered the house and began to look around.

“Geez Danny-boy…Calm down!” Garrett whispered back.

“You don’t understand, Garrett – Issy can blow this whole thing up! Let Jessica go…call the cops…who the fuck knows!”
Daniel replied, the stress showing on his face. Jennifer, clad in a tight black dress and high-heels, rushed over to comfort him.

“Bro – get a hold of yourself!”
Garrett said quietly. “You work well when the plan is going good, but you brought me in to handle situations like this when shit breaks down. Let’s just find Jessica’s nosy little sister and I’ll take it from there.”

Moments later, as Amber was stuttering her way thru a song-and-dance of an explanation to her aunt, the three arrived on the scene.

"Well, THIS is a complication we didn't see coming!"
Garrett said sarcastically as he entered the bedroom. Daniel and Jennifer followed close behind.

“Garrett…and Daniel...together? And who's this bitch?"
Issy snarled, gesturing toward Jennifer, who shot her a menacing look back.

“Jennifer, why don’t you go get Issy here a drink…” Garrett said.

“I don’t want a fucking drink Garrett!” Issy replied, becoming increasingly agitated. “I want to know what the hell is going on!”

“Sure thing! Daniel…why don’t you tell Issy here what’s going on?” Garrett said. Daniel shot his pal a puzzled look.

“Trust me, bro…tell her…” Garrett said.

A few minutes later Issy knew the whole sordid story of the plot against Jessica.

++++

Issy sat silently at Amber's desk as she processed the details Daniel had just laid out to her. She looked over at the group, all standing over Jessica's exposed lower body but no one touching her. Issy could hear her sister's muffled whimpers coming from under the bed.

"You all are tickling her? For her money?"
Issy said to no one in particular in the room. "Isn't that illegal?"

"Um..." Daniel said before Jen elbowed him in the side.

Garrett spoke up for the group...he had turned into the defacto leader for this scenario. "Look, babe, your sister's loaded. She's got plenty to go around, but she's a tight-wad about her money. You of all people know that! We're just helping to her loosen up, share the wealth a little bit. Here, watch...Shane, pull up Jessica's Fed One Bank savings account on your laptop..."

Shane was confused by Garrett's strangely-timed request but he complied nonetheless. Within moments he had Jessica's savings account information displayed on his MacBook. He handed it to Garrett, who walked over to Issy.

"OK, Issy...a little click here brings up your account. Don't worry we already know the number! A little click back over here on Jessica's account...select the amount to transfer...hit send...and Voila! Your balance goes from $71.64 to..."

"Fifty Thousand Dollars?!?!"
Issy screamed as Garrett turned the computer screen to her. She nearly jumped out of her chair in excitement.

"Easy-peasy, huh?" Garrett said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "And there's more where that came from...if you want to join us!"

"NNRRRRRRRRR!!!" came a cry from under the bed from Jessica. She was hearing the whole exchange and was furious. Her outburst temporarily interrupted the conversation.

"Quiet Jessica!"
Daniel shouted in an agitated tone as his wife continued to protest, beating her legs on the floor.

"I got her..."
Jennifer said with a smile. She removed her heels, pulled up her tight black dress and sat down on Jessica's calves in the same position Amber had a little while ago...only she was facing away from the bed toward Jessica's feet. Without another word Jennifer dug her long, sharp nails into Jessica's wrinkly soles.

"FHFHFHFFFFFHMPHMHPMHHMPHHHH!!!!"
Jessica howled before descending back into painful laughter.

Issy noticed the newfound tickle attack on her sister but was too stunned to comment. Her mind was on what she had seen on the laptop moments before. Thanks that one transfer, she instantly had more money in her bank account than she'd ever had before. Her rational mind was telling her to make them reverse the transaction...to take the $50,000 back. It was Jessica's, not hers. Still, that was a shitload of money, more than she could ever get on her own. Despite Issy's best attempt to shut it down, she felt a heady thrill begin to run thru her, like she'd just won the lottery.

Daniel smiled, gesturing to Garrett. "Garrett, it doesn't look like Issy is convinced. Give her another fifty 'K' will you?"

"Daniel, wait...don't! Give me a minute to think thru this!"
Issy stuttered. Both men ignored her as Garrett processed the second transaction. Once complete, he held up the computer to Issy's face showing her the new balance. Just over $100,000.

"HOLY SHIT!" Issy said aloud, nearly hyperventilating. It was thirty seconds before the shocked blonde began to regain her breath. She was flabbergasted by the number of dollars now showing up in her name at Fed One National Bank.

"Great isn't it, Aunt Iz? I got my trust fund from mom earlier!"
Amber said, adding her unsolicited contribution to the discussion.

"And there's more where that come from Issy!" Daniel said. He knew they were getting to his sister-in-law. Issy was loyal to Jessica...but her weakness was money. More to the point, her lack of money. He now pressed the advantage further.

"Look Issy, I'll level with you. Jessie Lynn and I are done. Finished...Finito! She was gonna clean me out in a divorce, we all know that. She's too good an attorney and has too many powerful friends. If not for this plan, I'd be in the poor house in a couple of months. And speaking of the poor house, YOU my dear...have been there for awhile, and all Jessica has ever done is berate you for not being able to get out. Am I wrong?"

"No...you're not wrong, Daniel..." Issy stammered, her mind obviously racing a million miles a minute. The $100,000 was enough money to move out of her shitty apartment, buy a decent car, do some traveling even. She could buy a bunch of stuff she had been putting off literally for years.

"ISSSSMMRRRFFRPPHHH...DDDNFRRRRNNTTT...SSSMMMRRPPHHHHHHH!!!!" Jessica cried. Her attempts to interrupt the proceedings again now fell on deaf ears however as Jennifer continued her skillful foot assault.

"A fortune awaits you, babe...but you've gotta sign on to the team here."
Garrett said, suddenly taking on a no nonsense tone. "OR...we can all turn on YOU and put you under the bed beside little Jessie there and tickle the shit outta you. The choice is yours, dear...clock's ticking."

Issy sat silently, not moving. She glanced up at the group. Daniel, Garrett, Shane, Amber and Jennifer all suddenly staring menacingly back at her.

"Jennifer, give Jessica a break...but you and Amber spread her legs open!" Garrett suddenly commanded in an agitated voice. "Issy...get your pretty little ass over here...NOW!"

Issy did as she was told and moved around the bed to see Jessica's legs being positioned. The exhausted woman was once again being held in a similar manner as when Shane and Amber were having their way with her. Issy could see Jessica struggling to break free and could hear the frantic, muffled pleas coming from under the bed. The blonde beauty stared down at Jessica's trapped legs, now held firmly in a spread. Her tormented sister's ass was flush and covered in goosebumps. Her Minnie Mouse panties soaked in sweat. She murmured something from under the bed that Issy made out to be...

"No, Please..."

"You know what to do, Isabella..."
Daniel prompted, gently nudging her forward toward her trapped sister.

Issy sighed..."Yes, I guess I do, Daniel. Sorry Jess."

Without another word she knelt down on the floor and began tickling the backs of Jessica's thighs.

(To Be Continued...)

Last edited:
Another great part. Seems like in each one things get worse and worse for Jessica. NGL I would still like to see everyone get their comeuppance at the end but in the meantime I'm enjoying seeing how things can continue to get worse for her at each step.

Another great part. Seems like in each one things get worse and worse for Jessica. NGL I would still like to see everyone get their comeuppance at the end but in the meantime I'm enjoying seeing how things can continue to get worse for her at each step.

Have no fear, I'm contemplating ways to have the gang get theirs!

Hello, I’ve been reading this series and it honestly interests and also scares me when I read it so well done. I’m honestly commenting to see when do you plan on finishing this? The most important thing I look forward to is the group that tortures Jessica getting their just deserts! Commenting this was also a reason as to why I made an account

Hello, I’ve been reading this series and it honestly interests and also scares me when I read it so well done. I’m honestly commenting to see when do you plan on finishing this? The most important thing I look forward to is the group that tortures Jessica getting their just deserts! Commenting this was also a reason as to why I made an account

Wow...thanks for the praise, I really appreciate it. To be honest, I have been working off and on for the last couple of months to get the next chapter in good enough shape to post. Been in a bit of a quandary trying to figure out whether I want to take it from here. I do hope to have the next chapter out in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking back!

That’s great! Take your time! Although I do hope this chapter ends with the group finally being caught and Jessica finally being freed! Sorry I’m a sore for good endings! I really hope and pray it ends that way ^^

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back