• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt. 4

Ovda

TMF Master
THE TICKLE-JINN SERIES Pt.4

THE CHOICE
CHAPTER IV
BY
OVDA

After the goats were done with Carmen and Johanna, the girls were given a rest period. They lay on their beds desperately trying to catch their breath. Their chest heaving up and down grasping every ounce of air they could get while they were whizzing with every exhaled breath. Soon they feel into a deep sleep.
After they recovered from their ordeal, Edward came through the one of the walls and woke the ladies from their deep slumber.
As soon as Johanna and Carmen woke, they were lifted out of their beds and stood in front of Edward.
“Well ladies.” Spoke Edward. “I hope that you both enjoyed your rest, but now it is time to have some more fun.”
“Please. No more.” Begged Johanna. “We’ll do anything you want, anything.”
“Anything?” inquired Edward as he had a sinister gleam in his eye.
“Yes. Anything.” Johanna said with a clear look of fear in her lovely eyes.
Edward took out his coin and began to flip it. The ladies became even more afraid because they knew what had happened the last time Edward flipped his coin.
“Tell you what I’m going to do” he said as he stepped towards Johanna. “I’m going to give you the choice of going down on me while Carmen is mercilessly tickle tortured, or vice versa. Your choice.”
“Yes. Yes. I’ll go down on you.” Johanna answered while firmly nodding her head.
Edward looked at a terrified Carmen. “Up you go.”
Instantly Carmen was lifted off the floor only a few feet. She was in the spread eagle position. Fear had such a hold on Carmen that she was like a baby blubbering.
Disembodied hands appeared at various place inches from Carmen’s naked body. The fingers were wiggling with eager anticipation to tickle Carmen’s insanely ticklish flesh. Carmen’s blubbering became incoherent as the fear of being inhumanely tickled became more real to her.
“Shall we begin, Johanna?” asked Edward.
Johanna simply nodded her head and got on her knees.
“When she begins so will the tickling.” He said to Carmen.
A chair appeared behind Edward and he sat in it with his legs spread opened as Johanna walked on her knees towards Edward. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.
“You may begin, but know this that when you have had your fill, you will join Carmen. Understand?”
Johanna nodded once more and eagerly devoured Edward’s huge penis.
As much as she wanted to clamp down with all her might, Johanna just could not. She figured that Edward had done something to jaw to prevent her from doing so. Johanna slowly slid her warm wet tongue up and down Edward’s huge member. All the while he was moaning and groaning in total ecstasy. For someone who had never given head Johanna was doing an unbelievable job at it. Edward was relishing every movement of Johanna’s tongue caressing and massaging his rock hard penis. Edward rolled his eyes to the back of his head, and gave out a deep moan, as he became more and more enraptured by the overwhelmingly electrifying sensation.
Edward lost all track of time. He had no idea how long Johanna was sucking his penis like a Hoover when she pulled away from him.
“Are you finished?” he asked Johanna. “Would you like to join your friend?”
“I had to take a breathier.” She responded. Johanna took a quick glance at Carmen who was a total mess. The hands were adamantly tickle torturing her. Carmen’s hair was plastered to her forehead. Her entire body was glistening with sweat and trembling in unimaginably hysterics. Total excruciating agony was etched on Carmen’s face.
Suddenly the hands disappeared from Carmen. She simply slouched in mid air completely exhausted.
“Come.” Ordered Edward.
Carmen’s limp body floated over to Edward. He reclined in the chair and placed Carmen’s feet on his chest while she was now horizontal.
“Shall we continue.”
Johanna once more opened her mouth and slid Edward’s penis in. This time Edward was tickling Carmen’s insanely ticklish feet, which caused Edward to get even more excited, and his member got even harder.
When Edward had finished his fun with the ladies Carmen was reduced to nothing more than a ball of hysterically tickled-pink flesh, and Johanna had cum on her upper lip. She looked like she was doing a “Got Milk?” commercial.

THE END?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back