• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terry's ticklish punishment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I recently having an unforgettable seesion for us both; with Terry a 39yr old married sub who is an excellent willing and obedient slave and not into S/M and pain suffers discipline from me of quite a different kind but positively effective when needs must and hating it, does all he can to avoid it but my needing to display my power of authority him, he powerless to avoid it's happening though not usually to the intesnsity of a week ago!

Terry having had pressure at work not able to serve me for three weeks, I having called and repeatedly told him to report for duty and finally he arranging to seeing me last Friday night; his wife and two children away at the family's home in the South of France for the half-term holiday. He knows his duty is to pleasure and please me to the full satisfaction I demand, to do everything I say without question!

Having arrived and as instructed stripped to his briefs and socks and thin black nylon as instructed; he soon secured to the bondage bed and informed by me that he needed to be taught a lesson; not to keep his Master waiting again with no excuses and that this session would be one testing his limits of endurance to the limit as I sat facing his socked size 12 socked feet.

"My favourite feet Terry and how I've missed them; the look of them, the feel of them; the smell of them but you know what most Terry; can you guess? Well the what of them then you tell me Terry; what's the missing word?" I taunted him

"Er.. the ticklishness of them Sir!" Terry said hesitantly

"Good boy, you remembered and you would; having every reason to do so but after this weekend you certainly will learn how proficient I am in the art of tickle torture; I am going to tickle the fuck out of you Terry and be merciless and sadistic and who is to blame for this Terry? You and your inability to obey my commands; calling you to duty as leaning close the both socked feet secured together; deeply inhaling their natural, masculine aroma which I find intoxicating; Terry braced himself as best as he could for the imminent torture he faced unavoidably happening!

I then blindfold Terry telling him that this of course enhances the sensations, magnifies them unbearably; the 6'2" I.B.M. executive shuddered silently; he knows not to speak unless spoken to and informed being allowed to respond and gasped as I gently stroked one socked sole and then the other; very lightly and every gently but he immediately wiggling his feet, his toes beautifully twitching in torment as he fought to supress his laughter but a smile evident as I said to him

“Is this starting to tickle, is it?” knowing for sure it was and smiling myself as clenching his lips together; Terry nodded! I continued very lightly stroking one foot and then the other, one finger slowly sliding the length of each foot from the heel to toes of this real tender-foot and gaining a giggle when stroking both feet simultaneously!

"Oh Terry does it tickle when I stroke your soles, when I caress here under your toes, when I trace a finger along the sides of your feet?" I asked as I stroked a little faster.

"In these socks all day they're pretty warm and moist n' sweaty Terry so sticking to your feet; they're clearly seen through your socks and so too your reaction when I tease them as your feet Terry are my feet and these socks not offering you a lot of protection; you being so horribly ticklish; it's hell for you isn't it feeling my finger slowly drag up n' down and up n' down your so sensitive soles and even socked your toes wiggling and feet twitching and smelling like feet Terry; this will be a long night, just me, you and your feet!"

Terry knew better than to verbally respond but was fighting a battle to not give in to the tickles so needing to keep quiet as I saw his eyes clenched shut as were his lips and I stopped the tickling strokes and indulged in fondling, feeling up each socked foot in turn getting them both hotter; sweatier and smellier as not liking stinking feet but definitely feet having a healthy foot smell to them; that's a must! I love the feel of a foot socked or bare and so a massage of them is something I indulge in with great excitement and it also illustrating to Terry as it does to others; who is in firm control of proceeedings! For Terry who genuinely hates his feet given attention; a torment in itself and one he's no escape from and knows it and accepts it albeit reluctantly!

"Your feet so soft, so smooth Terry and Mmm the smell of them both; so appealing as I gently massage them because they're mine to massage, mine to fondle, mine to smell and yes mine to tickle just because ...!" I verbally taunted him. I knowing the waiting for me to peel his socks off as he knew I would be doing was making that inevitable happening all the more pronouced and effective; inescapable torment he'd endure his having to wait for happening making it all the more unbearable for him.

"You will learn Terry that your purpose is to serve me and to please me and that failure to do so will be severely punished and will never dare to do so again!" I said and lightly rubbed his socked soles and stroked his arches with a circular motion and smiled as being so ticklish there; Terry reacting immediately and trying to move his feet away from me and the ticklish attack launched.

"Oh Terry does that tickle; does it? Sure it does; those arches are real sensitive we both know that!" I taunted him and so are your toes so quit clenching them now, I said now Terry!"

He didn't and so told him if he didn't I'd tickle his soles until he did and he shook his head stubbornly so stroked his soles a few moments and he knowing resistance futile unclenched them and I immedately stroked under them and he reacted instantly.

"HAHAHHAHANOOHEESTOOPHAHAHA!"

"Great ice broken so now playtime begins for real Terry!" I said as slowly I peeled off his right sock and then the left one and stroked the balls of each foot and slid my fingers under his toes on one foot and then the other, very light maddening caresses as clearly they were proving being as he instantaneously giggled and squirmed on the bed. Each foot in turn worked over, I gently spider tickled the extremely ticklish arches of each foot and though secured; I held each foot as with the fingers of my free hand; ran all five fingers along the length of an arch! Then stroked the length of each bare sole which are both super ticklish and stroked from his heels to his toes over and over again and stroked under his toes of each foot and then stopped tickling!

After ten minutes when I had just looked at both feet and smelled them and verbally taunted Terry about what he could anticipate happening; I was ready to continue the ticklish punishment! I gently stroked over the balls of his feet and along the arches of his feet and then focussed attention on his toes and one hand holding his toes back so a sole was taut, stroked under them and slid fingers in between them; a determined tickler at work and on two deliciously sweaty feet as Terry shook with ticklish laughter at the assault and loving the softness of his feet, smooth to the touch and keeping my victim giggling and gasping!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA NOOO HAHAHAHA” Terry cried as the ticklish sensations positively overwhelmed him.

Terry clenched his toes in reaction to his soles being stroked so had to tell him again to splay them and he knew the penalty if he didn't and doing so; I then pulled his toes back and stroked under the toes of each foot with greater pressure and then scribbled my fingers hard and fast all over his feet; from his heels to the balls of his feet and toes as he shrieked and squirmed violently on the bed as the ticklish sensations seriously tormented him as intended. I enjoyed raking my fingers up n' down the soles of his vulnerable big feet as he shrieked with laughter!

I stroked the soles of his feet slowly and gradually sped the tickles up encouraged by Terry's reactions and he driven berserk as this after all being punishment and holding his toes back, sliding my fingers in between his toes and stroking as his feet were hotter and sweatier.

“HAHAHAHAHA AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"You're such a ticklish straight guy who hates it but can just about handle having a guy tickling his feet but what do you hate Terry, yeah and these feet hot n' sweaty needing a clean up right so as well as being ticklish; they're insanely what; yeah they're licklish and smelling raunchy and tasting ripe and beg and plead all you like but I'm in charge here and so gonna taste these feet Terry; have myself a foot feast!"

I ignored the immediate verbal protests and pressed my face hard against his moist soles and loved hearing him going wild

"PLEAHEAHEAHEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHIIHIHIHIHINGNOHOHOHOHOHO STOP PLEASE! PLEASE DONT!"

My tongue ran free on Terry's soles and my hot n' wet tongue a wicked weapon, it lickles and then swallowed the toes of his right foot and then his left foot and orally raped his feet and took my time doing it, sliding my tongue in between all of his ten toes both inside my mouth as I gobbled and nibbled on them and out of my mouth when fingers spaced them and my tongue slid between them. It tickled, it lickled as I sucked hard on his toes. Same time tickling his feet hard and using my teeth to gnaw on his soles and especially along his arches.

"FUHUHUHUHUHUHUCKHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOOHAHAHAFUCKHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I indulged in verbally taunting him and telling him he better learn some manners and respect or the licking of his feet would intensify as it really does get to him and because he is straight so this is intimate as I am orally sensual with his feet as they genuinely have a delicious salty taste and his natural footsmell is awesome but the fact he hates it is an invitation to a Master to indulge and make the experience as difficult and unpleasant as possible for his slave to endure!

"Shut up and press your feet in my face or you can bet you really will suffer Terry trust me!" I said threateningly and reluctantly he did and my face smothered by his size 12's and I sucked on his toes and nibbled his heels and licked the middle of each foot and licked along the so sensitive arches of his feet and telling him I love his feet so much as the oral worship he resents continued and this knowledge makes me indulge in lickling his feet in every session but during this one; extended!

“PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” cried Terry desperately

"Sssshsh Terry it's a lickle, just a lickle;lickle;lickle and your fault having such sweet tasting and smelling feet that are addictive!"

“IT TICKLES TOO MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

All I needed to hear and I continued continued to lick each bare foot, my tongue sliding up n' down the length of each foot and coupled the oral attention with a gentle tickling across the arches of his feet and stroking under his toes so Terrys feet wet with my saliva; a sensation that disgusts him so indulged in lickling each foot individually and then both simultaneously before using the natural lubricant to slide my fingers over his feet from heels to toes.

Reluctantly after maybe an hour; I stopped the oral attention to his feet and gave him another break in which I told him that he could expect a lot more lickling over the weekend and if he misbehaved or upset me that I would invite some friends over and make sure they knew his feet being licklish and asked him to imagine the nightmare of a guy on each foot simultaneously and saw him shudder.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” yelled Terry desperately as though initially new ticklish strokes along his feet were slow and teasing, I traced my fingers along his soles and then scribbled my fingers like crazy all over the arches of Terry's feet resulting in a loud wave of hyper ticklish laughter and Terry squirming from side to side on the bed. I then spider tickled my fingers over and under his toes and across the balls of Terry's feet so he was in ticklish hell! My fingers tracing up n' down the sole of Terry's left foot and then his right foot and initially gently and slowly but then fast and furiously and seeing him clenching his toes and menacingly told him to open them and doing so he rewarded with my fingers sliding in between them and stroking under them all.

He endured me scribbling my fingers all over his tender, highly ticklish bare soles and focussed largely on the arches of his feet making him suffer very effectively and then tickling over the balls of his feet as he thrashed about on the bed and his energy depleting and some of his most intense laughter happening when a feather replaced my fingers! I told Terry that air torture a favourite of mine and he knew what to expect happening and who was I to disappoint him!

Terry immediately reactive; his head shaking side to side on the pillows as he was systematically driven into hysterics as I drew the quill of the feather along the arches of his feet one after the other, done properly a tortuous technique running the feather end of the tickle tool in between his toes, it drives him ballistic! Sawn slowly back and forth in between his toes he suffers horribly as a feather tickling is so light so most effective on feather ticklish guys like Terry which is not everyone but certainly for him it's punishing! Holding his toes back so the soles taut I smiled seeing Terry's feet tense as the tickling tool delivered a maddening, effective soft tickle! Feather tickles across the soles of his feet and in between his toes, the tickling sensations driving Terry crazy!

Then he dealing with my fingers traced gently from Terry's heels to under his toes and slid a finger in between each toe before running them along the vulnerable soles of his insanely ticklish feet and traced my fingers around the outer edges of the soles of his feet and again stroking both arches more visciously! I then stopping the tickling and indulging in massaging his feet but very sensually as operating this way is mentally awkward for him as though he is ticklish, tickling his feet is easier for him to cope with happening than my being intimate with his feet and massaging and rubbing his feet is just that as I deliberately make it so and so much so that sometimes he albeit unintentionally moans and this incites me to fondle them even more. I squeeze his toes gently and indulge in feeling up his feet. I traced my fingers lightly all over both of Terry's feet tickling from heels to toes!

"Hope you're learning not to let me down in the future Terry but actually I'm not as exploiting your ridiculous ticklishness is thrilling for me, by Sunday night you'll be exhausted so a good job that Marie and the girls are away and you have next week to recover except one day or should I say one evening next week you will serve me again and in your best interest to make sure you are available to do so but after this weekend I am sure you will not dare to not be!"

'Bzzz' I activated the sonicare and began to brush Terry's toes with the revolving bristles and as this horrendous tickling began Terry screaming with enforced laughter as his so ticklish toes were horribly tormented and teased and then couldn't resist brushing his mega sensitive arches and verbally taunting him "Tickle; tickle, tickle as in desperation Terry tried to pull his feet, his defenseless feet away from the malicious assault as in between laughing his ass off; Terry begging and pleading for the tickles to stop! I then finger stroking his super sensitive toes and one after the other before again drawing the quill of the feather along the soles of his feet and relishing in Terry's ticklishness and running the feather under his toes and sawing in between his toes! Secured to the bed so both of his feet being completely immobile, all Terry could do was laugh hysterically at the insane tickling!

I held his toes back on each foot as again the electric toothrush; a super effective tickle tool employed by me making Terry laugh instantly. One which shows no mercy and run under his toes is hellish for Terry to endure and he howls with laughter when I use it and give my fingers a well earned break! After ten minutes though my fingers busy again tickling his bare soles and toes!

All ten of my fingers employed stroking one bare foot after the other, five fingers tickling his toes and the other five his arch. I then stopped to afford Terry a necessary break as not totally insensitive and also wanting to admire them and to fondle them again, feel them up which is a must because as I say for me Terry's feet a powerful addiction impossible to resist! The session ending with his feet wet and he going wild as having fondled his feet and warming them up, afforded him the most intense tickling he personally is tortured by so again his feet orally worked over by me again and as I told him that he was mine to enjoy, with me for my pleasure and not his, his soles mine to lick, his toes mine to suck and this was his punishment after all so to grin and bear it and what choice did he have!

"UUUGHSTOOPHAHAHAHATIIICKLESHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOPLEASENOOOFUUUCKNOOOHAHAHAHHAAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back