• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X2 (updated Version)

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
X2: X-MEN UNITED
by Master Cartman
updated by MC^2

Mutatation. It is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This processes is is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millenia, evolution leaps forward.

Since the discovery of the existence of mutants, they have been regarded with fear, suspicion, and often hatred. Across the planet, debate rages: Are mutants the next link in the evolutionary chain...

...or simply a new species of humanity fighting for their share of the world? Either way, one fact has been historically proven: Sharing the world has never been humanity's defining attribute...

--Charles Xavier

Colonal William Stryker was a very brilliant man. One of the few indviduals in the world with access to a very remarkable metal called adamantium. He strongly believed himself to be somewhat of a humanitarian. Therefore, he had a personal grudge against mutants.

His son Jason was a mutant. A very disturbed mutant. He was capable of projecting images into other people's brains, making them think whatever he wanted. Believing mutation to be a sort of disease, Stryker had sent Jason to the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters in hopes of a cure.

But Professor Charles Xavier assured Stryker that mutation is not a disease, but a step in evolution. But Stryker was simply unable to accept this. Jason soon began projecting horrific images into the minds of his own parents. In an attempt to bore the images out of her head, Stryker's own wife took a power drill to her left temple, tragically ending her life.

Eventually, Stryker began to formulate a plan to destroy all mutants. But in order for the plan to succeed, he needed the aid of Jason. Stryker discovered that the fluids in Jason's brain created a syrum that made others very suceptible to suggestion. The problem was that it ran out quickly, and it took a while to secret it from Jason's brain. All the countless expriments on Jason finally ended up rendering him an obedient vegetable. We was unable to do anything but follow his father's orders.

The opportunity to set Stryker's plan for revenge into motion came when a mutant terrorist named Eric Lensherr had attempted an attack on humanity from Liberty Island. Lensherr, otherwise known as Magneto, was able to manipulate magnetic poles and control metal, and when he was apprehended, Stryker developed a special prison facility made entirely of plastic, no metal whatsoever, in order to keep him contained.

Stryker began to have many frequent visits with Lensherr in his prison. Through the aide of Jason's serum, Lensherr told him many facinating things. Things about his old friend Charles Xavier. About Xavier's school. About a machine they had once built. A machine called Cerebro. A machine, that, through Xavier's psychic powers, was able to tract down every living person, human or mutant, on the face of the planet. How, if forced to concentrate hard enough, Cerebro could kill every mutant on the planet.

This intigued Stryker.

But even though Magneto was able to tell Stryker about Cerebro, his will was strong enough to tell him the specifics of how it was built. Stryker needed inside information. His little "pet" would help out in that department.

15 years ago, Stryker had funded a top-secret operation to create the perfect killing machine by taking a powerful mutant and infusing his/her skeleton with Stryker's precious metal adamantium, and also install special claws in the hands of the mutant as a weapon. Stryker had codenamed the project "Weapon X", and had found the perfect guinea pig: a canadian mutant simply called Logan. Logan had animal-like instincts, and also the ability to heal at an alarming rate. This ability is why he was chosen by Stryker. The healing factor would allow him to survive the proceedure. Stryker codenamed his little guinea pig "Wolverine", but the process of the operation ended up inflicting amnesia into Logan, and he savagely escaped the facility of his creation.

For 15 years, Stryker had felt that the Weapon X project was a failure....until he found a mutant very much like Logan: a japanese woman by the same of Yuriko Oyama. Like Logan, Yuriko also possesed a remarkable healing factor. Delighted with the sucess of her operartion, Stryker codenamed her "Lady Deathstrike".

It was 12:00 am. Jean Grey and Ororo Monroe were driving one of their students, Marie, home from the mall. They had just been on a small little shopping spree.

Jean Grey was was a dashingly beautiful red-headed woman. She was one of Professor Xavier's top students at the Xavier Institute, and was also a member of a special task force Xavier had started, codenamed "X-Men". She possesed both telekinetic and telepathic capabilities.

Ororo Monroe, also called Storm, was an equally beautiful woman of African origin, with a mane of bright white hair mounting her head. She had the ability to control the weather itself (weathermen who knew of her existence despided her bitterly).

Marie, who preferred to call herself "Rogue", had only been at the Institute for a few months. Ever since the Liberty Island incident, which had left a bright white streak in her brown hair. She was from Mississippi, and had a very thick southern accent. But her gift was more like a curse. Whenever someone makes skin-to-skin contact with her, she absorbs their memories, strengths, even their talents, rendering the toucher in a coma. Her first kiss had been a nightmare because of this. In the case of mutants, she temporarily absorbs their powers. In order to keep from accidently touching someone, she had to make sure her clothes covered as much skin as possible. As such, she always wore gloves.

The three woman were happily listening to the radio and chatting, when a silluetted figure waved them over. Jean pulled the car over to a stop and rolled down the window. An attractive oriental woman approached.

Jean began. "Can we help you, Miss....."

"Oyama," replied the woman. "Yuriko Oyama. I'm with the United States government. I'd like to ask you ladies to answer a few questions before you proceed on your way."

"What sort of questions?" asked Storm.

"First off," began Yuriko, "do you ladies like to laugh?"

"What?" asked Rogue. The question puzzled all three of them.

"Um....I suppose," answered Jean.

Yuriko smiled. "Good." Before any of them could react, Yuriko covered her mouth and nose, took out what looked like Banaca, and sprayed it into the open window.

All three women began to cough violently, and then....

"*cough cough* heh...hehehehe....hehehehehe!" Rogue began to giggle.

"What hehehe what's so fuhuhuhunny?" giggled Jean.

"Ah hahahahahaha Ah, hahahahahaha, Ah dun knohohohohohow! Hehehehehe! What hehehehehe what about you twohoohoohoo?"

Storm began giggling up her namesake. "I heehehe, I don't know eheeheeheeither! Hehehehe! I can't stahahahap!"

Yuriko smiled behind her hand and carefully slipped on a gas mask. She signaled over to some bushes, and a small group of gas-masked army men rushed out and opened the doors of the car. The women staggered out and fell to the pavement on all fours, clutching their tummies.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahahaha! I hahaha I neeheed to stahahahahahahap!"

"Hahahahahaha! I've never hahahahahaha laughed this much hahahahahaha in my lihihihihife!"

"Hahahahahaha! Make it stahahahahahahahap!"

But no one made it stop. The army men just picked the women and hauled the over to an open army van. The women were so weak with laughter that they couldn't fight back, not even with their powers. The whole trip to wherever they were going, they just rolled around in the back of the van, laughing their pretty heads off.

Styker was waiting for Jason to produce more of his mind-controlling serum when Yuriko entered his office.

"Well?" he asked.

"The NO2 was put to good use, just as you theorised," she replied. "It made them so giddy, they actually started goofing around on the way here."

"Excellent," replied Stryker. "But we have a problem. Jason's taking a particularly long time today to process our valuable serum. We'll need to use another form of persuasion on our dear guests." He stepped over to a stuffed eagle and plucked out a feather. "That's where you come in, dear Yuriko."

Rogue, Storm, and Jean Grey finally began to calm down from their giggle fits and take in the seriousness of their situation. They were in a wet, dank room, with cement walls and floors. Also they were all bound in metal chairs like dentist chairs with manacles. Their arms were at their sides and their ankles held tight at the end of their chairs. Mysteriously enough, their footwear was missing, leaving their bare feet exposed. Around their nexts were sophisticatedly-designed collars that were nullifying their powers.

Suddenly someone entered. It was the oriental woman who had pulled them over. "Rise and shine ladies," she said. "I believe you have some information about Cerebro my employer needs. He'd would have rather saved the time by using his mind control serum, but it is taking quite a long time for him to aquire a new batch at the moment, hence the torture you will now endure. Anyways why waste the serum when I have the power of the feather." She held up the eagle feather Stryker had plucked.

Jean's eyes widened at the sight of the feather. Despite the effects of the collars, she used as much of her powers as she could to stop time to warn the others. Her powers were growing a lot since the Liberty Island incident.

"Brace yourselves, he's going to tickle our feet!" warned Jean.

"Oh God No!" gasped Storm, "I hate having my feet tickled!"

"It ain't so bad, Ah kinda like it." stated Rogue in her heavy southern accent. She could remember her last boyfriend, David, how he'd tickle her sweet soles with a feather and she loved it. She had a great time getting tickled until when he used his finger to tickle the curl of her toes, where she was most ticklish, and she'd put him in a coma for three months. To this day, she still has his thoughts running around her head. What hurt the worst was that he had an intense tickle fetish which she loved to share with him but could no more. In fact, no one can touch her soles anymore,
making them much more sensitive than before.

On the other hand, Storm hated to be tickled. She could remember when she was young in her tribe in Africa, the other kids would pick on her. They would hold her down and tickle her feet mercilessly due to the fact she had the most ticklish feet the tribe has ever seen and they always had to pick on someone.

For Jean on the other hand, she had the ost ticklish feet since most of her life she would just levitate instead of walking. Scott summers would wake her up by tickling her hypersensitive soles sending Jean into hysterical laughter until she realized she could make him stop, and did so.

"Well that's just good for Rogue, but my feet are extremely ticklish." said Jean as she let time go free, her powers still weak.

Yuriko stepped forward with her feather and knelt before the prisoners's helpless soles. She'd take turns using the feather to tickle each pair of ticklish tootsies. She'd switch back and forth from stroking the soles and arches to teasing the toes. She smiled. "Prepare to laugh," she said, and the tickling onslaught began.

Storm and Jean were thrown into fits of giggles when it was their turns, trying to move their helpless soles out of the way of the soft feather. On the other hand, Rogue, from her experience, knew there was no escaping the tickling onslaught, instead she sat there, laughing her head off and giggling with her sweet southern accent, realizing that she was much more ticklish than she used to be. Rogue's giggles and laughter was like country music, but far better.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEHOOOOHOHOHO(*GASP*)AHHHEHEHEHOHOHOHOOO!" they giggled. Storm and Jean still scrunched their cute, sensitive toes and curled them too, wile the agile feather stroked their quivering arches and sawed between their hypersensitive toes.

After five minutes, Yuriko stopped and said, "So, can you ladies tell me about Cerebro?"

"Hell no!" commented Rogue.

"Yeah, screw you bitch!" said Jean.

"Fine then, suit yourselves." sighed Yuriko. Yuriko started once more, and the feather continued its tickle dance accross their extremely ticklish soles.

After five minutes and lots of giggles, the X-Women fell into the deep pit of silent laughter. After ten minutes of tickle torture, they all stopped struggling against their bonds and wiggling their red raw toes and soles in order to conserve energy to produce more laughter.

After twenty total minutes of the tickle torture session, Jean finally gave in, having the most ticklish tootsies. "AAAAAHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHE(*GASP*)HAHAHEHEHE PLEHEASE NOHO MOHORE! I'LL TALK! HOHOHOHOHEHEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAA!"

Yuriko finally mercilfully stopped her tickling extravaganza, leaving the women slumped over and sweaty, still giggling with harsh voices from the phantom tickling they still felt.

Jean told Yuriko all she knew as not to have her feet meet the feather once more. Yuriko smiled, and suddenly, Striker brought in wheelchair bound Jason.

"The interrogation was a success," replied Yuriko.

"Just in time," said Stryker. "Jason has finally produced enough serum to fully comense our plans." He walked towards the prisoners with what looked like a very big eyedropper. Before the prisoners had been bound, Stryker's soldiers had carefully implanted a strange mark on the backs of their necks. This was hard to do, as they were still giggling from the effects of the NO2. Stryker carefully put two drops of the serum onto the marks on the backs of their necks to implant memories into their minds to where they have been the last two hours. Having that done, Striker returned their footwear and let them go free. let them free, turning to go and continue construction of Cerebro 2.

On the way to his office, he handed Yuriko a folder. "Track down this mutant," he told her. "He will be essencial in jump-starting our plans. His name is Wagner. Kurt Wagner."

THE END.

Well done!

Sorry, just thoguht we can manipulate the situations. True we forgot about her dead eys. We just thought healing factor, admantium, strongest metal in the world may have removed her claws, healing factor takes time to regenerate. NEver seen Wolverine without his claws cause we never saw MAgneto's removal of them in the comics. So we just thought we try something. Also we thoguht your story was very good, but no story ever seems long enough for us if we enjoy it!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Also can Wolverine survive a flood?

Last edited:
......ok, that little sequel wasn't really needed. not only that, but it wouldn't have worked. 1st off, Lady Deathstrike's DEAD. we could c it in her eyes. 2nd, hers and Wolverines claws CANNOT simply b "removed". 3rd, the base flooded itself, so, again, she's DEAD. u'r intentions were good, but i'm afraid it was all for naught

P.S. whaddiya mean "short but sweet"?! this is an UPDATED version of an existing story!

awesome story!

yet there r a few problems.... for one wolverine got his name far before stryker's time, he got it 'cause he would never turn down a challenge.. and stryker purposely gave him amnesia about the weapon x project....and finally, night crawler's name i believe is kurt faulkner. i found that out by listening to tha movie ten times (i have it downloaded on my computer.... anyways far, far better than what i have done. i applaud you! feel free to redo any of my stories without asking me, u have my permission.

yup. Nighcrawler's name always has been and always will b Kurt Wagner :p it sounds like "faulkner" in the movie cuz of his ACCENT :p

as fer the mistakes about Wolverine, bah. Easy mistakes, as his past is always so mysterious anyway, plus it had no major relevence 2 this particular story :p

ah yes...

although i thought he was german, so i put two and two together...thanks for the correction, yet wagner sounds way too american, isn't he the son of mystique?

That's correct cartman, he is mystique's son. However nightcrawler gets his last name from the band of gypsies that adopted him after mystique ditched him as a child. And wagner is a german name, there's a famous german composer by that name, he has some good stuff if your interested in checking it out.

yea, Mystique gave birth 2 Nightcrawler and adopted Rogue. in fact, when this is revieled in the cartoon X-Men: Evolution, Kurt tries 2 do sum brother-sister bonding w/ Rogue, lol.

Anna, Wolverine's claws can't be removed either. unlike in the movies, where Stryker said he gave him claws, in the comic universe the claws r a natural part of Wolvie's skeleton. this was revieled when Magneto absorbed the adamantium out of him. also, in the series "Origin", which shows Wolverine's origin for the very 1st time (his birth name is James Howlett, btw, 4 those of u who don't know), we c him discover his claws as a boy

yyicon24.gif

[COLOR=0000F9]Great story. I liked how the older and more powerful mutant women were the most vulnerable.[/COLOR] ;) :cool:

If I (Anna) can remember Sabretooth or whatever the name of the guy in the first movie and Mystique have two sons: one is of course, nightcrawler Kurt Wagner, the other is.... Mutant hating Senator Kelly. Yep the man who hates the mutants the most is the son of two of them! Also doesn't Eric Lensherr aka Magneto forget who he is at some point? And isn't that old guy Cable or something from the future Jean and Scott's son? Also does anybody want to try a Gwen Stacy tickling story? Felicia Hardy is the Black Cat, right? Also does Liz Allen remarry after Harry Osbourne's death. And whatever happened to Lady Venom, the female symbiote who killed the 3 male ones? Also who would win between DC's Wonder Woman (Who we discovered can lift Thor's Mjollnir) and Jean Grey as Phoenix? Or Black Cat (somewhat enhanced by her Soldier Serum) or Catwoman?
Love,
Anna and HEather

Rogue absorbed the powers of Ms. Marvel to fly and have super strength

also, Sabertooth's son wasn't Senator Kelly, it was sum other mutant hater. i remember from the 2nd season of the cartoon.

Is Cable, the son of Jean and Scott and does Magneto at some point after ripping off Logan's exoskeleton lose his memory?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back