• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Leia's tickle torture

How's the story?

• It sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beginner's crap

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • They shouldn't make movie out of it

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Excellent!

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

ViperGTS

Please remember, I am still new to story writing of any kind, so please forgive any beginner's mistakes. I'd still like to know what they are so I can correct them in the future, though.

Princess Leia's tickle torure

Princess Leia’s Torture

Princess Leia hung there, trying to find a way to escape. She couldn’t remember how, but she had been kidnaped and brought here, to a four walled steel room, and fastened to the wall by steel cuffs that held her tightly against the wall, stretched in a spread eagle position, about a foot off the floor. The cuffs were made from strong steel, and seemed to be unbreakable. The most embarrassing part of all was that she was completely naked. Leia hung there helplessly, trying to figure out how she got here.
She thought back as far as she could. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t remember. Then, suddenly, Jabba sloshed in.
The slightly overweight mass addressed her, saying “Are you comfortable? I tried to accommodate your needs.” She replied with, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!? Do you realize that you are going to be hunted down for this?!? How the hell did I get here anyway?!?” “You were asleep, and since you didn’t seem to be too busy at the time, I decided to take you away.” he said. “You see, I know that there is a big conspiracy against me, and that your....comrades....are, as we speak, trying to figure out a way to kill me. I thought to myself, ‘Who better to ask that the Princess herself? She should know it all.’” “I know nothing.” she stated. “Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. While you were sleeping, I sent a Covert Ops master to your residence, where you were heavily drugged and brought here. After your clothes were taken off, you were put in to the contraption your in now. We plan to torture you into letting us know what’s going on, unless you volunteer the information.” “I know nothing.” she stated again. “Anyway, because I know so much valuable information, I have been trained to resist any and all kinds of torture. So don’t waste your time, you fat glob of Jello.” “Frisky, aren’t we?” he said. “We’ll see. The torture I have for you is something that you weren’t trained for. I read your file, and tickling is not on the list.” Her eyes grew wide, and she tested her bonds again, this time with more strength than before. “You wouldn’t dare,” she said. “Really?” he replied. He moved closer and picked up a small remote control from the floor near her helpless, naked, royal body. “Are you ready?” he asked. Before she had a chance to react, he pushed a small red button on the remote. All around the princess’ body, small hatches in the wall opened. One under each foot, two between her legs at her upper thighs, one at each hip, one at each underarm, and three in a row on each side of her, at her ribcage. Out of each new hole in the wall came a mechanical arm. The ones at her feet held stiff looking feathers, and the ones at her inner thighs simply had what looked like mechanical fingernails. At her hips came clamp looking things, and they looked like they were meant to squeeze her hips. At her sides came rods that were about an inch thick, and rounded on the ends. At her underarms came two more feathers. Jabba pressed another red button, and the torture began. The feathers at her fett slowly brushed up and down her soles, from heel to toes, then moved in circles around her arches, making her giggle. They focused mainly on her arches, as they were milky white and very soft and sensitive. After a few minutes, her giggle turned to a laugh. But this didn’t satisfy the monster. He pressed a green button, and the “fingernails” at her thighs began to slowly, gently glide up and down her thighs, barely touching her skin. When she felt this, she jumped. She laughed slightly harder now, and already wanted to tell him what he wanted to know, but as far as she knew, there were no plans for his execution. He continued pushing buttons, and now he hit a blue one. The clamps at her hips slid into position, grabbing and squeezing her hips at the worst possible spot, sending jolts of ticklish sensations throughout her body. “PLEEEEEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOP THIS INSTAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHNT!!!!” she screamed, but he had no plans on stopping. He made up the assassination story just to shut her up. He loved doing this to her, and the sight of the princess struggling to resist the torture filled him with joy and satisfaction. Still this wasn’t enough. He pressed a yellow button on his remote and the rods ate her ribs began to poke and prod along her sides. They seemed to reach all of her ticklish spots, pressing for a second between her ribs the moving around while still applying the pressure. Jabba said, “Had enough?” “YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHHHHHHHHP!!!!!!!!!!!!” She though she would die from the constant laughter, but she had no such luck. “But it’s only been a few minutes.....and I like this too much to stop now.” he said to her. There was a pink button on the control he held, and he hit it. The feathers at the underarms began to drag up and down her armpits, up her arms to her elbows then back down to her underarms again. She tried desperately to escape her ticklish fate, but could not find a way to unclasp her bonds. The “fingernails” at her thighs were driving her crazy, as they were so close to her private area. Her body was extremely ticklish, and all of the things that were tickling her shot jolts of ticklish sensations through her entire body. Her eyes began to water, and she lost control oh her bladder and peed on the spot. It formed a puddle beneath her, and was automatically cleaned up by an automated draining device. “Naughty girl, now you must be punished.” he said, and she screamed “NO MORE, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!” Jabba pressed yet another button, and another hatch opened between her legs, directly below her genital area. Then a set of three stiff feathers came out and immediately began to twirl around on her **** and clit, sending her into a fit of even more hysterical laughter. At first, the feathers tickled her there to a point unsurpassed by any of the other instruments. The sensations were mind-boggling, and it tickled so much at one time that she thought she’d faint. But after a while, she became turned on by the stimulation. The more aroused she was, the more ticklish she became, and the more ticklish she was, the more aroused she got. It was a vicious cycle that she had no way of stopping. Bolts of pleasure like lightning coursed through her body, but just as she was ready to climax, Jabba turned the feathers off. After about a half hour, he turned them on again. He repeated this cycle over and over for several hours, and after she got this treatment a total of thirty times, he gave her release. The feathers continued twirling at her private area this time, bringing her to a climax so powerful, it made her see stars. She was extremely frustrated at the fact that she had been teased for so long, but was very happy that she was allowed to come. It lasted for what felt like a very long time to her, and as it reached it’s most powerful point, she finally passed out.
When she woke up, she was still held in the bonds. After a few minutes, Jabba sloshed in again and picked up the remote. The princess begged to be released, and said that she would do anything for him, even wait on him hand and foot for the rest of her life, but he didn’t want that. He said, “After you came, your body’s sensitivity doubled. You are now twice as ticklish as before. It’s a normal human reaction that I plan to take full advantage of. After every orgasm, you will always be twice as ticklish as before the last one, and the effect won’t wear off. You are going to kept here for years, until I am satisfied.” Without saying another word, he began to press the buttons.......................

THE END

Since I'm also a writer who asks for feedback, I'm going to take your request seriously, but of course, this is only one tickler's opinion.

Overall, I think it is very good. You have really nice descriptive passages and I think the dialogue between them is very well done. Great sentences: "The more aroused she was, the more ticklish she became, and the more ticklish she was, the more aroused she got. It was a vicious cycle that she had no way of stopping."

Three small points for now for possible improvement...

1. First, on the technical side. Even though a lot of the writers do this, I find it hard to read stories that are formatted as one continuous paragraph. Break it up into normal paragraphs. Start a new one whenever the speaker changes or the action/thought shifts.

2. Don't use adjectives that are obvious or unnecessary, for example "strong steel" (just "steel"), "completely naked" (naked usually means completely) or "milky white" (just "white" or "like milk")

3. Even fantasy has to play by the rules of reality: "Several hours...thirty times"? Think about it---it's just too much.

Again, I definitely liked it and look forward to more and more. Thanks for your efforts.

dig dug

Leia tickled

I enjoyed the story, but what I don't like is stories involing nudity and orgasms. I'm not that kinda guy. If i were writing a tickle fic on ANYTHING i'd have it range from G to PG-13. This is just how I feel. U don't have 2 agree with me. Other than that, i thought it was a good story. There should be a Leia tickle-fic where Darth Vader in interrogating her as 2 where the rebel base is (Star Wars: A New Hope).

Thank you for the feedback, guys. Like I said, I'm still new to this, so I'm gonna have a few mistakes. DDD, Thanx especially for the in-depth feedback. Pointing out EXACTLY what you saw as wrong is a HUGE help.You seem to know what your talking about, so I'm gonna listen to you.

ESS, Unfortunately, I have, all my life, associated tickling with sex, and the vast majority of these stories are probably going to be between the ratings of R and XXX. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I have a different point of view.

Overall, I think this is the best story I've ever written so far, even though it does have it's share of mistakes.

Laugh at me! I'm a stand-up comic.

By the way (I forgot to mention this earlier), I love the poll results. They are in my favor by 77.78% and out of my favor by only 11.11%. These are the best ratings any story has ever gotten for me.....they are even better than my entire website!!!

http://houseoftickling.com

I've just come upon your story and I love it!
Anything that makes me imagine Carrie Fisher being tickled silly is fine by me!

Its a learning process writing isn't an exact thing, believe me the more you do it.
The better you get always strive to improve on what you've done previously.
Tickleslave07

Good Story

Yeah it was good, but I have to agree with dig, dug, dog though can't wait to read more

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back