• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Road Rage Incident” Part 2 (mm/ffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Road Rage Incident” Part 2 (mm/ffff)

Kelly’s childish begging was demoralizing for the rest of the women crammed in next to her. Julie didn’t want to look at her good friend that she had known for years being reduced to a giggling mess. But she could still hear Kelly’s pathetic laughing and it shook any resolve she had left.

Lacey was going insane with laughter as Hank played her sensitive spots perfectly. She was certain he had tickled women like this before judging by how skilled he was at eliciting unbridled, hysterical laughter from her. Charlotte kept repeating in her ear, “It’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll get through this. It’ll be okay.”

Lacey was in code red and shouted at the top of her lungs that she needed a break or she would piss all over his van.

Hank: “Oh you need a break, do you?” he said as he playfully stroked along her insteps.

Lacey: “Yes! Please just hold off for 30 seconds! I’m dying from laughing so much, you jerk! God, I’m about to lose it right here on your seat!”

Phil: “Haha alright, I’ll give you a break for now. But...you have to pick someone else to be tickled while you’re resting. Who’s it gonna be? Your mommy? Or your best friend here?”

Julie and Charlotte felt their hearts sink at the mention of the deal. They felt horrible for Lacey but certainly did not want to be tickled anymore.

Lacey looked like she was about to cry as she looked over to Julie for help. She didn’t know what to do. Lacey bit her lower lip as she tried to think about who to choose.

Julie looked over sympathetically at her daughter. She wanted so badly to help her baby but what really could she do in this situation? Julie didn’t know if she could stand it anymore if Hank started playing with her toes again.

Lacey looked the other way at Charlotte. Her best friend was hating having her feet tickled. Charlotte looked desperate as she silently mouthed, “Please no.” Lacey felt like her choice was getting more and more difficult the longer she pondered it.

Finally Lacey answered, “My..my mom..I guess.”

Julie was not mad at Lacey but nor was she ready for another tickling assault. She begged loudly, “Oh no! Not more tickling!” Hanks fingers were back wiggling along the bottoms of her succulent tootsies. Julie felt pathetic for doing so but she quickly was reduced to screaming as her most sensitive area was exploited mercilessly.

Charlotte looked relieved that her best friend’s mom was being tickled like crazy instead of her. Then Kelly called over to her daughter in a panic. She frantically begged her, “Hahahaha!! Charlotte! Please take a turn!! Hahahahaha!! Mommy needs a break!! I can’t take it anymore!! Hahahaha!! Please, Sweetie, do it for Mom! This is torture!! I’m about to wet myself!! Hahahaha!!”

Charlotte’s eyes got wide. “Oh my God, Mom! Are you serious?!”

Kelly’s voice started to fade out as she started falling back into silent laughter. “....YES!...Please!...Please!..I can’t take!...for Mom!...Please!”

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” Phil said as he let Kelly have a rest and started tickling Charlotte again. The young lady shook her head dramatically back and forth as her loud giggles swiftly became unflattering, intense cackling and belly laughter. Phil stroked the soles of her feet and hit the jackpot when he slipped a wiggling finger between her big toe and second toe on either foot.

Charlotte lost it and laid her head down on her mom’s shoulder as she screamed and cried tears of laughter down her cheeks. Kelly leaned toward her and tried to comfort her as best she could. “That’s it, Honey. Let it out. Don’t hold back the laughter. Just scream if you need to scream. It’ll be over soon.”

Kelly yelled at Phil, “Hey you big bully, leave my baby girl alone! Can’t you see she can’t stand that?! At least stop tickling between her toes like that! She hates it! Come on, you jerk! We’re all sorry about honking at you and everything. Just let us go! You made your point!”

After a few more minutes of ticklish agony for Julie and Charlotte, the guys eased off and left the van to talk just outside. The ladies were all a little worn out from the intense tickling they had been forced to endure. Charlotte was breathing hard to catch her breath. Julie leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she relished the long break. Kelly and Lacey were looking back at the guys nervously to try and see what would happen next.

Phil and Hank eventually returned to the van. All four women’s attention was locked on them as they waited on pins and needles to see what would happen next. Would there be more tickling? Or would they be set free and finally get to go home after a nightmare of a night?

Hank told them that they had found something fun in Julie’s purse. Phil held up a squeeze pouch of lavender lotion and smiled. “Let’s get those feet all slicked up and see how you like that. And then maybe we’ll decide to let you go if you apologize reeeaaalll nice,” Phil teased as he popped open the cap.

Kelly’s heart sank when she realized they wouldn’t be let go at this point. They were going to be tickled even more. In a panicked voice she exclaimed, “Oh no! Not again!”

Charlotte looked extremely worried. She whined as she weakly pleaded with them not to touch her feet anymore.

Lacey raised her eyebrows with concern. She was worried that the lotion would make the tickling ten times worse. She crossed one foot in front of the other and curled her toes down in an instinctive reaction as Phil clambered toward the back of the van.

Julie cried out, “Oh no! No more tickling! We can’t take anymore of this! Let us go and I’ll pay you whatever you want!”

Phil squirted some lotion into his hand and started with Kelly. He rubbed the lotion into her small size 6.5 soles. He really loved feeling her high arches as he coated her soles.

Next he went to her daughter, Charlotte. The blonde girl just whimpered as he squirted a generous portion of lotion into his hand and then smeared it across her size 8 soles. The undersides of her toes, her arches, and heels were now shiny and slick.

Phil scooted over to Lacey and squirted more lotion out. He wiped it onto her wiggling feet as she scoffed and made pouty, disapproving grunts. The teen’s size 9.5 soles were soon slicked up with lotion despite her bratty annoyance.

Phil squeezed out a creamy dollop of the white lotion into his hand and applied it to Julie’s big size 10.5 soles. He swiped the lotion down over her prominent heels, across her creamy arches and soft pads below her toes, and made sure to coat her tootsies well. Julie’s big feet were now glistening and wet with her own lotion she always carried with her in her purse.

“Alright ladies, who would like to start us off again?” Hank said with clear amusement as he surveyed the four women bound in the back of his van. None of the women volunteered to be first. They were dreading how the tickling would feel with extra lubricant added to the bottoms of their feet.

“Why don’t we start with the two friends in the middle?” Phil suggested.

Lacey and Charlotte both gave loud sighs of disapproval and frowned as they realized they would be tickled again momentarily.

Hank switched positions with Phil in the seat directly in front of the girls so the two could have some time tickling different girls. Phil wrapped his arm around Lacey’s ankles and watched for a few seconds as she wiggled them in dreadful anticipation. Lacey couldn’t decide which foot she wanted in front of the other as she kept crossing her feet back and forth impulsively.

“Not this again! Come on, dude! Just let us go! This is so humiliating!” Lacey cried.

Phil was indifferent to her pleas as he began sliding his menacing fingers along her long, moist arches. Lacey was caught off guard and burst into hysterics again. The bombshell brunette really did have some sensitive feet.

Hank slowly brought his wiggling fingers closer and closer to Charlotte’s captive, shiny soles. The blonde babe already looked like a disheveled mess at this point. Her hair had been whipped out of place by all the head shaking, tears mixed with black mascara had streamed down her pale cheeks, and her lipstick was slightly smeared from burying her face in her mom’s shoulder as she laughed wildly.

Charlotte was freaking out as she watched in fear as the dreaded fingers drew closer and closer to her sensitive undersides. “No, don’t! I can’t take anymore! I’m so sorry! Just don’t tickle my feet anymore!”

Her begging did her no good. Hank’s fingers made contact with her slippery arches and sent her through the roof once more. Charlotte joined her best friend as she screamed laughter and bucked like crazy in her confined seat.

Kelly looked over at her teenage daughter as she was forced to laugh her head off. Watching Charlotte getting tickled mercilessly against her will was about as bad as getting tickled herself. She could only look on helplessly as her precious daughter howled laughter and wiggled her feet like mad. Kelly hoped that she wouldn’t have to take too much more before the men decided to let them go.

Julie could feel Lacey writhing and knocking against her as she shouted laughter at the top of her lungs. How much more could her daughter take? She never knew how ticklish Lacey was until now. “Like mother, like daughter,” Julie thought to herself as Lacey began crying through her laughter when Phil found her sensitive areas on the pads just below her toes.

Phil tipped off Hank about Charlotte’s worst spot, right between her big toe and second toe on either foot. Charlotte knew what was coming but couldn’t control her laughing long enough to utter any protests. Hank decided to switch up his tactics and held her feet as still as possible while he slipped his broad tongue in the gap between her big toe and second toe on her left foot. Charlotte fell into silent laughter for several seconds as she felt the warm, wiggling tongue explore between her sensitive tootsies.

When her voice finally came back, Charlotte blurted out, “MOM, MAKE IT STTOOOPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M GOING TO PEE IF IT DOESN’T STOP!!!”

Kelly felt like the air had been knocked out of her as she watched her daughter near the edge of what she could handle. “Oh Honey, it’s okay. Don’t feel bad. If you pee, you pee. There’s nothing you can do. It’s the bad men’s fault,” Kelly explained in the most comforting tone she could as she tried to console her daughter. Hank didn’t care though. The floor of the van was just metal. Any accidents could be washed out easily and these bitches needed to be taught a lesson in manners. Hank just focused on sliding his tongue along the hypersensitive sides of Charlotte’s big toes and long second toes.

“OH SHIT!! IT’S HAPPENING!! MOM, I’M PISSING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! DUDE STOP!! I’M REALLY GOING!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! DUDE, FUCK!! DON’T DO THIS!! DON’T MAKE ME PEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M SO FUCKING SORRY!! OH GOD I’M PEEING!!” Charlotte screamed with embarrassment as a steady stream of urine squirted through the front of her thong and pink leggings onto the seat and down to the floorboard.

Phil wasn’t taking it easy on Lacey either. The bratty girl was in tears as he stroked relentlessly along her pads below her toes. She tried curling her long toes down as hard as she could but that didn’t inhibit him from tickling her there much. Her feet trembled as he skillfully brought her to her limit and past it.

Lacey tried to hold out but the tickling feeling was getting worse and worse, especially with her soles all lotioned up now. She cried out, “YOU HAVE TO STOP!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M SO SORRY WE MADE YOU MAD!! I’M SORRY!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP!! I DON’T WANT TO PEE MYSELF LIKE MY FRIEND!!”

Julie was furious that the man was making her daughter laugh so much that she was about to pee too. She yelled at Lacey, “Don’t do it, Lacey! I’ve raised you better than that! Don’t pee all over yourself and give this thug the satisfaction! Mister, I swear that when I get free, I’ll have you thrown in jail!”

“I CAN’T HELP IT!! HE’S REALLY GOOD AT TICKLING!! HAHAHAHA!!! OH NO, I THINK IT’S GONNA HAPPEN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! MISTER, PLEASE STOP!! I’M NOT WEARING ANY PANTIES!! IF YOU MAKE ME PEE, IT’LL GO EVERYWHERE!!” Lacey shouted.

“I’ll stop right now if your mom says that you’re a bratty daughter and that you both deserve to have your big feet tickled to be taught a lesson,” Phil instructed.

Julie knew she didn’t have much time before her daughter lost control of her bladder so she swallowed what little pride she had and repeated the humiliating phrase. “I have a bratty daughter and we both deserve to have our big feet tickled to be taught a lesson! There, are you happy now?!”

Phil was quite amused with himself. He had no intention of stopping but it felt good to make the bitchy news anchor say that out loud. He kept tickling the slick, super sensitive areas on Lacey’s feet until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP IF SHE SAID THAT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M PEEING!! YOU’RE MAKING ME PEE MYSELF!! OH GOD, IT’S SO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’M SORRY, I CAN’T HELP IT!” Lacey cried out as a powerful jet of piss sprayed out of her miniskirt onto the floorboard.

When the guys had totally broken down the girls and tickle-forced every last drop of urine from their bladders, they turned their attention to the moms.

Hank shifted over in front of Kelly and said, “Let’s see if mom here is any better at holding it.” Kelly honestly didn’t know if she could. She had done thousands of crunches, pushups, burpees, and squats for her job but she felt like a pretty big wimp right now. Kelly erupted in hysterical, unbridled laughter when Hank began dancing his fingers in her deep arches. He could feel all over her wrinkles as she scrunched her feet tightly but it didn’t stop him from attacking the easy targets. It didn’t take long for Kelly to feel overwhelmed and like she might wet herself. She frantically started begging Hank, “OKAY OKAY I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I’M SORRY!!! I’M GOING TO PEE MYSELF TOO IF YOU DON’T STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!”

Hank replied, “Well, you shoulda thought of that before you gave us the finger and were so rude. I’m sorry you needed to learn this lesson but it’s the only way.”

“OH NO!! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, MISTER!! DON’T MAKE ME PEE MYSELF IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT’S SO EMBARRASSING!! OH GOD!! I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! IT’S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!”

Charlotte sat tied up in her damp leggings completely exhausted from being tickled mercilessly. She looked over at her mom, who was losing her mind and control of her bladder while some strange man tickled her high-arched soles.

Kelly threw her head back and let loose a torrent of desperate, chaotic belly laughter as fingers kept caressing her soles. A dark spot began to form on the crotch of her light grey leggings and quickly spread outwards and then urine began to dribble out onto the seat. Kelly’s intense, broken laughter caused the pee to squirt out a little at a time until Hank had tickled her bladder completely empty.

Phil decided that he wanted Julie’s long, lollipop toes in his mouth. Despite Julie’s adamant protests that having her toes sucked was disgusting, Phil engulfed several of her small toes on her left foot and began caressing the undersides and between each pair with his slippery tongue. Julie cried laughter harder than she ever though possible. The feeling was so foreign to her. She tried to clench her toes down to keep his tongue out but his strong, wet tongue was able to writhe it’s way in between her tootsies with ease.

Lacey had never seen her mother in such a state. She bucked and screamed at the man but he only ignored her. Lacey’s mom was going insane with laughter at having her pretty toes sucked. Julie shouted, “STOP IT!! STOP IT NOW!! MY TOES ARE THE WORST!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP RIGHT NOW OR..JUST PLEASE STOP!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!”

“Why? Feeling like you have to use the bathroom or something?” Phil said with a chuckle right before he went back to devouring her long, wiggling toes. He reached up and started tweaking each of her toes on her right foot as if he were playing a silent game of “This Little Piggy”. Phil rubbed her pinky toe between his thumb and index finger and then shook it a little. He went to the next toe and then the next as he went down the line of digits. Julie was cackling like a mad woman by the time Phil started rubbing her big toe between his menacing fingers. And then she felt something as he began back down the line toward her pinky toe again.

Phil would pop his mouth off of Julie’s delicious toes briefly each time he tweaked a new toe and gave it some attention. He would say to her in a soft voice, “This little piggy cried weee...and this little piggy cried weee...oh and so did this one he he”

Julie fell into silent laughter and shook her head violently back as she started to lose control of herself. The sensations were overpowering. This man was driving her absolutely bonkers by sucking her sensitive toes and making her laugh like crazy just by playing a game of “This Little Piggy” as if she were a fucking child. Phil was focused on her feet but he could hear the sound of her urine start to trickle loudly onto the floor.

Julie finally was able to form words. She shouted, “HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU JERK!! GET AWAY FROM MY FEET!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! MY TOES ARE THE WORST!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD I’M SORRY!! I’M SORRY!! I’LL NEVER HONK AT ANYONE AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The tall, attractive news anchor that was normally so confident and poised and ladylike on television was now reduced to a cackling, begging mess. Her big feet were trapped and she could do nothing to stop Phil from slurping her toes and rolling his tongue around along the undersides and in between them. And she felt totally humiliated in front of her daughter and the other ladies that she was crying laughter from having her toes tweaked and played with. Phil didn’t stop exploiting Julie’s tender toes until she had filled her seat with urine.

And so the four women were finally untied and let out of the van. Hank and Phil threw out their shoes onto the ground next to them. Phil leaned out the window and said, “We hope you ladies learned a valuable lesson tonight. And I’ll look forward to seeing your next news show, Miss.” Julie glared back. She wanted so badly to flip him the finger again and tell him off but she thought better of it. “I’ll never do that again,” she thought as the men drove off.

THE END

Fantastic story!! Loved the plot. Score one for those polite, white vans out there. If pushed too far, they may have tickle torture on the mind!!

Part 3, moms get revenge in the daughters for putting them in that situation, or vice versa

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back