• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are Ballerinas ticklish ?(in their feet) M/F F/M

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is my first story in English, please tell me if you like it

M/F F/M

THE BALLERINA
The first time I saw Mercedes was at the gym. While I was running at the treadmill I watched how she teaches gym and dance, the most interesting was when she was stretching barefoot.
Mercedes is a beautiful tall brunette woman, her slim body, athletic legs and delicious feet are almost as attractive as her sexy and light movements, she walks like a cat, her feet are really expressive.
As any sexy woman, this girl knows how to play with her beauty so she began to do her stretching very close to where I worked out, once she sat on the floor and began to flex her beautiful bare feet just a couple of yards from where I was sitting. She spread her toes moving her feet and twisting her ankles until sexy wrinkles covered her slightly dirty soles.
At the end of her stretching she came to where I was and asked fiercely: - Why are you staring at my feet? Do you like them?
I didn t know what to answer so she said: I want you to lick and kiss my feet, tonight!
Obviously I accepted.
That evening I went to her apartment and after a light cocktail our conversation went in a sexual mood.
- What really turns me on, she said is to be tied and licked from head to toes, my feet are my “secret spot”, they are so sensible that I can come just when someone look at them.
As she asked, I tied her spread eagle to the bed, she was naked except for her feet, I let her white socks on(to keep those beauties warm).
I began to kiss her very slowly in her mouth and neck, my hands slightly touched her belly and navel beginning to excite her, then I licked her ear tickling her a little and making her laugh, after a couple of minutes I began to tickle her ribs and armpits making her scream.
- NOOOOO, DOOOOOONNNTT. But I continued till she was breathing with difficulty and then stopped.
Very slowly I touched her beautiful breasts tickling and teasing them, then I ran my fingers down slightly touching her hips, her thighs, knees ………finally I came to her feet and slowly removed her socks exposing her beautiful, almost perfect feet.
-Kiss them, please!!!! she begged excited. Instead, I slowly ran my nails between her toes . – NOOOOO she screamed, Don’t tickle my feet, just kiss them!!
- I am sorry Mercedes, I am going to tickle torture you for hours.
- You bastard!!! Was her angry answer.
Her feet are beautiful although quite small for a such a tall woman, her high arches, her strong toes and round heels were irresistible to watch and tickle.
I began in her heels and up to her toes tickling relentlessly and merciless making her scream and beg for pity which never came. As she was begging for mercy I became more and more excited, I continue this torment for almost 20 minutes until she was completely exhausted, she laughed and screamed till despair.
Then I began to lick her soles, running my tongue between her sexy toes making her shout – YEEEEESSSSS, YEEEEESSSS AAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!! till she came for the first time, then I continued with the tickling, working sadistically in her sensible and pale archs.
- STOOOOOOP PLEEEEEEEEEEASE MERCYYYYYYYYY, NOOOOOOOO!!!!! But the torture continued.
Sometimes I carefully bite her soles provoking screams of pleasure and excitement – STRONGER!! BITE ME STRONGER !she claimed.
As every ballerina, Mercedes has strong soles, her heels and the balls of her feet were used to walking bare so the skin was harder in those spots, I began to bite there, harder, much harder until she reached another strong and beautiful orgasm.
After almost an hour of tickling and teasing I let her free of her bounds and we make love.
Why don’t you stay this night? She asked, Maybe tomorrow is payback time she said smiling maliciously.

The End

Shall I post the payback?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back