• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chris's crime and punishment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Chris Benson was desperate to keep his job and to do so in view of the seriousness of his offence which could alternatively as I told him mean prosecution and a prison sentence. Fraud is a crime I told the company accountant and my being disappointed in the attractive 30yr old placed by me in a position of trust but my telling him making a wise decision agreeing to my proposal. At my home having on my instruction called his wife Naomi to tell her he was working late even overnight on a deadline the handsome straight 6' man naturally nervous but knowing his actions having invited his boss; me, to suggest his way of escaping legal action being taken.

In my car few words exchanged as I let him ponder on the position he was in as I'd made my suggestion clear; he was appealing to me and I wanted fun with him. In the office having initially made his objections but was compromised and knew it so had reluctantly agreed accepting the the lesser of two evils; as he thought at the time anyway; imagining no doubt he would either have to perform or be performed on though I having told him that his ass was safe; fucking wasn't my thing. I noted the look of relief on his face as for all he knew, it might have been.

On arrival at my home told to strip to his socks he soon found himself secured to the bed on his back and blindfold. Chris was wearing black sheer socks which had a musky, masculine smell and told him that I'd seen his feet flinch when I secured his ankles together so he need not try denying his being ticklish and said that my sole interest was feet and picking up a discarded black loafer shoe and reading 13, adding his shoe size 13 an unlucky number for some but his feet would be his salvation! I smiled seeing him squirm on the bed a little as my teasing talk hitting a nerve!

I assured him that we had secrets to share as I said I loved feet and the reaction from them when they were touched and was sure his being no exception as he gasped a little and then informed me he couldn't stand his feet touched, it would kill him being so deathly sensitive which made me smile! I assured him that if he did; he'd die laughing but murder not on the agenda or I would be the one facing incarceration. I told him it sexually excited me to hear guys laugh when being tickled so clearly he'd not be disappointing me and not worry they're being sweaty as I gripped each damp socked foot and told him they were nicely warm and moist which made him shudder. I adding his feet smelled amazing and how it turned me on seeing a guy's feet secured and so vulnerable and my personal preference being big feet and smelling like feet!

I stared at his and told him due to wearing sheer socks my able to see his feet being a great shape with quite a high instep and his toes in perfect size order; Chris asking me to please think of another punishment; forfeit and that he was willing to suck me off and even for me to suck him off but my repeating neither alternative interesting to me and I was adamant and suggested he fight giving in to the tickle and saying this very lightly with one finger stroking the length of each sole from heels to toes and Chris immediately reacting squirming and biting on his lips! I told him he needing to be braver as it was only a tickling that's all! In prison his dick and ass as he was handsome and would be fresh meat would likely bring attention paid to them so a teasing, ticklish time with me being the preferable option.

I lightly stroked each sole again and imagining his internal annoyance and frustration told him that tickle torture unbearable but leaving no tell tale signs of being implemented which was a real benefit to the technique I'd perfected over the years as an experienced tickler! Assuring him the art of tickling being one not easily learned as a need to intensify the tickle in some areas of the foot and to lighten it in others but practice making perfect and my considering myself a professional. The talking delaying the moment punishment started but assuring him; having all night; my not having a need to rush the proceeedings! I also knowing that the waiting for the inevitable happening being torture in itself!

My saying how in sheer socks particularly feet being extremely sensitive so unfortunate for him being his personal choice to wear and a bonus my seeing the contours of his big feet through them; finding them so attractive but the greatest pleasure being their sensitivity and again lightly stroking the sole of each foot so he wiggled and socked toes teasingly twitched arousing my temptation to tickle and saying so! Chris told to expect being tickled intensely as I gripped his socked toes of each foot in turn and stroked the sole of each foot held taut as I lightly stroked each sole up n' down and from side to side alternatively. Stroking under his toes resulted in his squirming particularly so clearly a hot-spot on Chris I'd remember!

I grabbed each foot in turn and pressed them into my face and deeply inhaled them before leaning over the toes of each one and sucking on them through his socks and then peeling off each sock slowly and once bared fondling each of his bare feet and massaging them; as I told him wanting a good feel of his feet and detecting where on them his being the most ticklish so making my massage a light caress and seeing his reactions which being a ticklish fucker were instantaneous! Licking his bare soles and toes were clearly too much for him as his nerve endings fully awakened and the intimacy of this happening and another man's mouth orally seducing his feet making him feel extremely helpless and uncomfortable!

Chris tried to clench his toes but stroked along each sole I warned him that he best not offer resistance or risk having his feet attacked, tickled violently and not with just my fingers and tongue! Feathers being an especially tortuous tool when untilised correctly as delivering an annoying, maddening ticklish sensation due to the softness of them but decided to prove it in practical fashion to him and slid the feather in between each of his toes on both feet a good few times and encouraged by his instant gasping, fighting laughter, repressing it so as not to tempt tomenting tickles but the quill end of the feather being drawn the length of each saliva lubed sole illustrated his fighting a losing battle as laughter, wild laughter and cursing from him resulted!

Placing metal caps on my fingers and stroking each foot with one finger and adding fingers until all five were running up n' down his soles making Chris lose the plot completely as he shook on the bed literally and having high insteps were even more effective than the feather having been and I increased the tickling motion employed by me sadistically! I then ran my mouth from heels to toes and nibbled on his toes and grazed my teeth over the arches of his feet and telling him that their sweaty taste being truly delicious and they smelling awesome! Using my experienced mouth in an effective manner saw Chris struggling and desperate to keep his sanity being maddeningly ticklish all over his feet!

Both bare soles of his feet being expertly tormented Chris's situation was dire as he laughed like a loon literally as I gleefully told him the balls of his feet seemed a particularly ticklish area and having again stopped the tickling to tongue bathe each foot in turn then activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles proving being a mass weapon of destruction attacking his soles and toes!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO HAHAHAHAHA,” was the perfect reaction from him to the sonicare moment, the electric toothbrush my telling him being a favourite tickle tool of mine, more so than the tines of a hairbrush favoured by many Tickle -Tops but adding my personal favourite technique being tongue tickling; tongue ticklish feet as his clearly being! Again I ran my tongue in between his toes and licked along the soles as a dog would; so with equal ferocity and determination and in between telling him how he being straight making him of greater interest to me and foot-raping virgin feet smelling as raunchy and tasting as ripe as his being sexually stimulating for me and my insatiable appetite calling for me to lustfully exploit them and their horrendous ticklishness in every way!

I justifying myself saying I couldn't help but lap at his soles and tongue tickle his toes as I sucked on each one and from time to time stop and allow him to gain his breath back pressing my face to his warm soles and letting him know my dick was hard massging each of his sweaty feet making them smell even more intoxicating and delighting in informing him that he best get used to my foot fixation as to keep his secret he would submit his socked and bare feet to me on a regular basis. He would be my 'Foot-Bitch' and this meaning his feet mine to enjoy whenever I decided! Hearing this Chris instantly freaked out but it was a ticklish predicament which his actions had invited so only having himself to blame and his resignation from the company by example instantly inviting me to begin legal proceedings against him!

I then gagged him with one of his own sweaty and moist socks and subjected him to merciless tickle torture all over his feet and using my fingers, tongue, the feather and sonicare as he endured ticklish hell from me as I explained my terms and conditions to him which included his wearing sheer socks daily and in my office he removing his shoes and submitting his socked feet to me for inspection every night which meant my enjoying their smell and taste as well as ticklishness and he would find some nights a week a sudden deadline being imposed on him so calling his wife Naomi and informing her he being late home and sometimes not being home that same night and on business trips abroad; he would accompany me so needing to being flexible and his job being to keeping the company books legitimate and to satisfy my sock and foot lust and tickling addiction to my satisfaction!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back