• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation 3: A Unique Request (F/F, sexual, consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief

-----

Karya had understood in her head that all of the good jobs would’ve been picked over by midday, but that didn’t make it any less of a problem to her. The travel rations Jack had been kind enough to give her had run out last night, and the brunette warrior was starting to feel the lack of food. The idea of letting somebody tickle torture her as payment for a meal was simply not an option as far as she was concerned. She kept it in mind as a last resort, or more frankly as motivation to find some work, but she’d much rather find a job to get one of those tokens they handed out as rewards to buy a meal with instead.

Unfortunately, that meant her options for potential income were pretty slim. As she’d expected, the majority of the pieces of paper posted on the job board in front of the local temple involved tickling. People here seemed mostly concerned with finding partners for tickling sessions here. The monster extermination or material gathering jobs that had been common on Karya’s home world were nowhere to be seen. And of those, it was noticeably more common to find a request for a lee than a ler, and what jobs there had been to tickle someone had already been taken. Karya was just about to give up when she noticed a faded piece of paper near the bottom corner. Judging by there being enough holes in the top of it to encroach on the text written on it, it looked like a sizable number of people had tried to complete it and failed. Karya leaned in to look at it, curious as to what could be giving everybody else so much trouble.

“Looking for female tickler for roleplaying session,” was written in neat handwriting. Karya’s eyebrows raised in confusion. Even with the vagueness of the rest of the paper, the sender was anonymous outside of being listed as female, the contact information was listed as nothing more than “Talk to the priestess”, and she couldn’t help but find it suspicious that the reward had been crossed out and increased several times already, the fact that a job consisting of tickle torturing a woman going uncompleted on this world was baffling to her. Karya carefully unpinned the paper from the notice board and carried it inside to the priestess.

-----

Karya reflected that the condition that any magic used had to be in the name of tickle torturing someone had a lot of leeway. It turned out that Itsuko’s, the client’s, request was to experience being tickle tortured after being defeated in combat.

“I find it hard to get into the session when I know in the back of my mind that I can easily get out of it whenever I wish,” she had said. “I want to experience what it’s like to truly be dominated without hope of escape.” What that resulted in was the priestess manning the temple leading them into the nearby woods for a game of cat and mouse. The young priestess’s prayers asking Goddess Ilia for consent were met with approval nearly instantly. Apparently, Ilia didn’t care as long as it resulted in Karya and Itsuko having a tickling session together.

‘Or maybe Ilia just wants me dead,’ Karya mused to herself as she heard a thunderous crunching sound coming from the tree she was hiding behind. She looked behind her at the dense wooden ball composed of what had been a majority of the tree’s trunk. The tree’s canopy came crashing down to earth nearby thanks to the sudden disappearance of the trunk supporting it. The brunette warrior could see why nobody had completed the request yet. Itsuko specialized in a form of long-ranged gravity magic that allowed her to cause anything she was looking at to violently compress like it was being squeezed with a massive, invisible hand. Karya was deeply grateful that the seal suppressing her magic had eased up a little after she’d learned how much fun tickling someone was. Pouring magic in her legs to quickly dart behind new cover as Itsuko destroyed it was the only reason she hadn’t gotten hit yet. The reassurance that Itsuko knew how to hold back enough on human targets to only break a couple of her bones hadn’t sounded very reassuring after the raven-haired Japanese woman had demonstrated her magic before the game began.

She caught a sight of her opponent as she made a dash for the next tree. Standing about half a head shorter than Karya at 5’6”, the Japanese woman stood out clearly from the surrounding forest. Straight black hair that came down to the small of her back, crimson red eyes, and a long, floral patterned blue kimono let Karya easily keep track of where her assailant was at a glance. As Karya watched, Itsuko’s eyes glowed briefly. There was a rending sensation behind her as the air where she’d been running was crushed shortly afterwards.

‘This is going to be easier than I thought it would be. Sure, that ability’s scary as hell, but Itsuko herself isn’t good enough to really take advantage of such a powerful spell.” Having a bit of room to think had helped Karya calm down. She became less impressed with her opponent the more she saw. It was a testament to Itsuko’s lack of battle experience that Karya had been able to avoid every attack while out in the open by running as fast as she could in a straight line. Combined with the fact that Itsuko needed to maintain line of sight with her target from beginning to end, and it was easy for Karya to figure out a way to fight back.

‘What’s she planning?’ Itsuko thought to herself. She’d been told that this adventurer was from another world and was used to fighting, the violent fights the woman who’d taught her this magic had talked about rather than normal tickle fights, but all her opponent was doing was running away. Itsuko wanted to end this quickly. This form of magic was strange to her. Her magic reserves were depleted a significant amount each time she cast it to destroy her opponent’s cover. The last thing she wanted was to lose because she tired herself out. It just wouldn’t be satisfying to her if Karya didn’t find a way to overcome her attack to beat her head on.

She was caught off guard when Karya didn’t run away again after the latest tree she was hiding behind was crushed into a ball. With the offending tree out of the way, she could see the brunette warrior grinning at her. The massive war hammer that had appeared out of nowhere in her hands was at odds with the frilly ebony gothic Lolita dress she wore. Itsuko watched dumbfounded as Karya raised the weapon behind her and swung it with all her might into the wooden ball with a roar far greater than what her body should’ve been able to produce. The ball rocketed forward from the blow to smash into the ground right at Itsuko’s feet.

Itsuko was blinded by the dirt that erupted out of the ground from the impact. She was left coughing and futilely trying to wave away the resulting dust cloud. She was caught completely off guard by a magically reinforced fist flying out of the veil of dirt to bury into her stomach. Itsuko doubled over in pain, the wind knocked out of her. Before she could process what was happening, a right hook followed to smash into the side of her head to send her sprawling onto the ground. And then the bigger woman was on top of her. Itsuko futilely flailed against her attacker, but she couldn’t do much while still dazed from the blows. Her arms were wrestled above her head and immobilized with binding magic to leave them stuck to the ground. Her legs were spread wide and similarly immobilized. A piece of cloth was wrapped around her eyes as a blindfold before she could gather up enough energy to blast her attacker off of her. Itsuko was left struggling on the forest floor in an inverted Y position.

“Eek! Hehehehehehehe Stop that!” Itsuko cried. As soon as she was helpless, she felt the belt keeping her kimono come undone and a set of long nails from one hand begin to skitter across her exposed stomach. The raven-haired beauty was left giggling on the ground from the nails wiggling, poking, prodding, and stroking from her armpits down to her stomach, deliberately avoiding the growing bruise on one side, while the other hand was at work fully pulling off her kimono and bra. The glowing cuffs around her limbs obligingly let the fabric slide straight through to let her be stripped without having to destroy her clothes. The tips of the nails teasingly traced down her groin, the top of her thighs, and stopped to squeeze above her knees as Karya took off her boots and panties to leave Itsuko in only her thigh high nylons. No matter how hard she tried, the bombardment of ticklish sensations kept her from gathering up enough concentration to cast her magic again in order to blow off the blindfold leaving her in darkness.

“I find it cute how you thought a little bit of magic would let you get out of any trouble you got in,” Karya taunted. Both hands were now at work squeezing above Itsuko’s knees. The bound, raven-haired woman kicked and squealed each time the fingers sunk into the soft flesh. “Take it from me, once somebody starts working you over, it’s almost impossible to gather enough magic to fight back. Doesn’t matter if it’s tickling or sex.” Karya’s fingers traveled up to stroke against Itsuko’s unwillingly spread pussy lips to accentuate her point. Itsuko gasped and twisted away from the touch.

“I get it! I get it! I’m sorry, I was wrong. Just let me gohohohahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Itsuko squealed with delight at the sensation of the long nails going back down to scrabble over her nylon clad soles. This was the exact reason she wore nylons every day. She loved the sensation of nails scraping against the ticklish skin of her feet through the sheer fabric. Her squeals turned to full blown laughter as Karya gently scratched back up her legs towards her upper body.

“EEEEK! NOOHOHOHOHAHAHAH! NOT THERE! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT THERE!” Itsuko screamed and bucked her hips when Karya’s nails made contact with her inner thighs. Her desperate struggling to get the fingers away from her worst spot were stopped by Karya summoning additional straps above her knees and around waist to immobilize her. Itsuko was left helplessly alternating between shaking her head from side to side while howling with laughter from Karya squeezing the sensitive flesh between her fingers and tittering like a schoolgirl feeling the nails skitter back and forth across the lengths of her thighs.

“Ah, poor little thing. Tell me. how does it feel having another woman’s fingers so close to your womanhood, but never being touched there?” Karya taunted. Itsuko heard a giggle laced with sadistic amusement at Itsuko’s obvious arousal from being tortured. Each squeeze of her thighs sent a surge of horrible, ticklish arousal up her legs to wreak havoc in her pussy. Itsuko was left sopping wet after 15 minutes of Karya alternating between abusing her thighs and reaching across to tease her stomach, sides, waist, and knees. Each time those fingers came back to her thighs made her increasingly desperate that Karya would stop teasing around her groin and slip her fingers inside of her already.

“Please… please touch me,” Itsuko begged when Karya finally gave her a break.

“Touch you? Where? Here?” Her tormentor’s feigned ignorance was accompanied by fingers digging into her armpits.

“NOOOHOHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! TOUCH ME HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHA TOUCH ME HERE!” Itsuko tried to wiggle her hips to draw attention to her lower half throughout the armpit tickling, but the bondage around her waist and knees held true.

“So, you don’t want me to tickle you here, but you don’t wanna say where you’d rather be tickled? You can’t blame me if I tickle you in the wrong place a couple of times with instructions like that.” Karya’s sing song teasing made Itsuko burn with humiliation. She’d never gotten comfortable with talking about sex. Being made to give more detail was considerably worse than being tickled to her.

“M-my pussy. I want you to touch my pussy,” she wheezed after the 5 minutes of armpit torture was up. Her face was bright red with embarrassment. If the blindfold wasn’t in the way already, she’d be averting her eyes away from the amusement on Karya’s face.

“Oh! Why didn’t you say so?”

“Hehehehehe not like that! Gentler! Be nice hehehehehehe!” Itsuko spluttered in protest through her giggling. Instead of the loving touch she’d wanted, Karya had begun spidering her nails across her wet pussy lips. It wasn’t anywhere near as severe as the earlier thigh tickling, but in Itsuko’s opinion it was infinitely worse. She’d rather be tickle tortured past her limits across her whole body than have her womanhood tickled.

“Let me think about this… Nope! Only good girls get to cum, and good girls don’t ask other girls to touch their pussies.” Karya teased. “In fact, I think you’ve been naughty to say something like that. I’m going to have to tickle all of that naughty attitude out of you now!” Karya’s proclamation was accompanied by her hands coming in to squeeze and shake Itsuko’s thighs again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FORHEHEHEHEGIVE MEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” This wasn’t the pattern of alternating between targeting her worst spots to make her scream and teasing to build tension, Karya was going in for the kill. Itsuko’s worst spot was hammered mercilessly without a break for over half an hour straight. The captive woman was reduced to jelly on the forest floor. Her body feebly quivered from the torture while peels of tortured laughter were forced out of her lungs.

Itsuko was torn. This was the exact scenario she’d spent nights dreaming about, having another woman completely dominate her after being overpowered. The added twists of having it done in a public space and the fact that she’d deliberately brought it on herself helped push the eroticism to new heights. It was everything she’d hoped it would be. On the other hand, it was also pure torture. Having her thighs tickled this severely was equal parts bombarding her with horrible ticklish sensations and making her increasingly turned on. The touch simultaneously brought her closer to orgasm and took it away, leaving the poor girl trapped precariously on the edge.

Unexpectedly, the tickling suddenly ended. Itsuko felt a pair of thin, strong arms lift her up to straddle Karya’s lap, her bondage obligingly no longer anchoring her to the ground at Karya's command so she could be picked up. A pair of slim fingers teased around her aching pussy lips. Itsuko’s magical bondage was manipulated to force her arms to wrap around Karya in an embrace. She felt the fingers slip inside of her to teasingly pry around. Itsuko’s abused body, having spent nearly an hour trapped on the verge of an orgasm, couldn’t take the stimulation. She braced herself as her body was wracked by a mind-numbing orgasm. After all of the torture, she fully expected her tormentor to ruin the big payoff for her with tickling. She was pleasantly surprised. Karya simply held her and gently stroked her hair until she calmed down.

“W-why…?”Itsuko managed to gasp through her post-orgasm haze. Not that she was complaining, but the lack of further torture surprised her enough to ask.

“Why didn’t I tickle you through it, you mean? C’mon, I’m not that mean.” Though she couldn’t see it through her blindfold, Itsuko got the distinct feeling that Karya was sheepishly smiling at her. “I know just what it’s like to be tortured with sex, and I got to take part in destroying another girl by piling tickling on top of that just a couple days ago. And as fun as that was, looking back, I’m not certain I’m comfortable inflicting that level of suffering on someone who doesn’t deserve it. You’re a naughty little thing who pays other women to touch you sexually, but you’re not naughty enough for me to be that cruel to you.” Itsuko felt Karya’s cheek nuzzle against hers. She was happy to sit there and accept the gentler skinship after so much tickling. She didn’t get long to rest.

“So, are you ready for another go? Though you’re a bad girl again now that you’ve cummed, so I’m going to have to tickle it all out of you again first.”

“Do I have a choice?” Itsuko heard a giggle in her ear. It was equal parts kind and cruel.

“Nope. You wanted to be dominated, remember? Well you’re mine now. I’m not going to let you go until I’ve had my fill of you.”

Continued in Part 4

Last edited:
And then a funny thing happened, they say. Why Karya's ler-heart grew three sizes that day! I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it! I'ma go read it again.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the series so far. I'll continue to do my best on it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back