• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Drug Addict

Toetickler10

Ashley was an addict who had lost everything. She went from high school cheer leader to homeless and walking the streets. She lived in a small town and bounced from house to house wherever she could stay or get a ride with whoever she could to get her next fix. She was still attractive but much skinnier due to years of meth. She was now in her 30’s walking alone to the next town to try and score her next high but had no money.

Mike was a family man who had a tickle fetish and was on his way to work one morning when he spotted Ashley walking in the cold with nothing but jeans tennis shoes and a hoodie. He knew her from school and seen her around local known drug houses. He pulled over and asked her if she wanted a ride. She got in embarrassed and was happy for the ride as she was tired from walking. Her feet hurt. Her legs hurt. As they drove they talked a little and he could tell she was coming down and in need of a fix. She complained how she needed money and Mike turned on a back road and stopped.

“ Your poor feet must be hurting” he said and before she could say yes he pulled them
To his lap. He unlaced one shoe and took it off. “WHAT THE HELL!” She said. He held her foot and took off one sock. Her toes wiggled and she knew they were smelly bc she had been walking for hours. She hadn’t had a change of clothes in a couple day. Mike began massaging her foot and she melted mid sentence. “What the fuck Mike! You’re being weir...ohhh mmmmm”. “See I’m just helping Ash” he said slyly. He massages her foot and she laid back a little. Mike slowly ran his finger under her toes and immediately her toes spread and she giggled. “Mmmm hehehe hey! Mmmm tehhehe stop!” Her toes were wiggling with their blue nail polish and great stench. “What’s the matter hun” mike said. He started tickling her sole and she started laughing harder as her toes flexed and her foot jerked. “ hehehehahahahha hey stoppphehehehe that ticklessshahaha!” Mike pilled the other foot up to his lap and removed her shoe and sock trapping both feet under his arm and began running his fingers over and under her toes and soles. “hey what are you doinggghahahhahahhehehahhaa oh my god stop mikeeehahahahehhehe”.

Mike stopped and grinned at her. “Mike you know how ticklish my feet are what the fuck!” Mike proposed a deal. “you know I like feet and I know you need money. Would you be interested in a trade”. Ashley didn’t know what to think. She needed money. And she could tell he was aroused because her feet were sitting on his hard cock. “How much and what exactly do I have to do?” “I just want to tickle ur feet and worship them a little” Mike said. “The rest is up to you”. Ashley had done far worse things for money and truth be told was getting a little aroused by the tickling”.

Ashley unzipped his pants and pulled Mikes cock out and began rubbing it with her stinky ticklish bare feet. Mike started tickling her toes while she did this making them wiggle and flex all over his cock. “Oh nohehehehehehe my toesssshehehehehe they’re so tickleeeeeeeeehahahahhaha”. Mike took one foot and started sucking and nibbling her toes and soles. “Oh my god that feels amazing Mikeeeehehehehehe it ticklessshehehe a littleeehohohihehehe not the toes not the toessshahahahhaha!” Mike came hard and Ashley took the money and got out. She agreed to continue the arrangement again.

Later that night Ashley lay awake running her clit thinking of her toes being sucked and nibbled.

To be cont’d.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back