• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Mike! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mike had called me from his work saying that he could come to my place for a meeting - session we'd spoken about on line. The 33 year old financial consultant often having a heavy work schedule as well as family making our meeting difficult to arrange so was thrilled that he called saying he was free and available to spend some time as I having told him that quick meets of no interest to me.

Mike had told me that he wanted to be submissive to another guy and described himself to me so 6' dark haired and eyed, slim and fit physique as he worked out when he found the time and asked by me had said wore a size 12 shoe and had no experience of being controlled and dominated and being married; could not entertain anything heavy and I teasingly having said what I had in mind being light teasing and tormenting and he saying it sounded inviting and exciting and driving to me that he would be with me within the hour and he was!

On arrival I was more than happy as we had not exchanged images; to see his being appealing to me and though nervous as I having expected he accepting a brandy; his favourite tipple and we spoke briefly in the lounge and he saying that he felt comfortable with me and anticipated being my toy to play with but stipulated that being straight as he considers himself being; he not wanting man to man sex and relieved when I told him that this was not something on the agenda!

In the bedroom stripping off shirt, tie, suit he obediently lay on the bondage bed in his briefs and socks, black nylon socks so his feet clearly seen through them. He squrimed a little when I secured his ankles together so I made a comment about his being ticklish and a light bulb went on in my head when he responded being a little. As he had agreed he was soon blindfold and lay there so vulnerable and so helpless.

I was at the end of the bed and facing both socked size 12 soles of his feet and smelling the most horny of aromas for me; stinky, sweaty male feet so not every guy as like a cologne there are smells that appeal and those that don't but Mike's did and when a guy's feet are; they like Mike are mine to enjoy in every way. I also favour bigger feet so a size 12 a definite turn on! I then pressed my face tight against Mike's right foot and inhaled the odour which was overpowering and definitely to my liking!

Mike's reaction was a gasp as not something he had been expecting and I then did the same with his left foot; both of his socked feet even now had my dick hard and again pressed my face into both warm n' moist socked big feet and inhaling his foot stink and Mike saying he hoped his feet didn't smell too bad and clearly as heard by his voice was not comfortable with this focus of attention on his socked feet; hearing me breathing in deeply as I concentrated my attention on his feet!

"No Mike your socked feet smell so fucking good and getting all ripe and sweaty in the office trapped in your shoes and socks and now presented to a foot fiend who appreciates them! I guess not used to someone doing that but a first time for everything and you saying this being your first time with another man!"

"Yes but er it's odd and have to say I don't much like it; er not to offend you but it's um difficult!"

I told him I knew this seeing his reacting to my securing them but he was with me to be submissive so something he needed to deal with as his feet attracted me; nicely shaped, big sweaty feet with an intoxicating aroma and rubbed my face over them both and sniffed them deeply and then began licking and sucking the sweat out of them! Both black nylon soles glistening from his own sweating and now from my additional saliva and he wriggling as my tongue action on them sensed by him!

Then I began massaging his feet through his socks and he reacting more to my touching his feet as I also rubbed my face into his socked soles and he gasping when I sucked the toes of each socked foot in turn savouring their sweaty flavour as I told him I enjoyed sucking the raunchy sweat out of them as I indulged in licking the large socked soles facing me! Massaging his feet I told Mike I sensed his weakness and one I was going to throughly enjoy exploiting later on in the session as no verbal illustration of it as said whilst massaging his socked feet and seeing his toes wiggle and feet squirm!

Mike stayed quiet and clearly repressing a need to giggle which served to make my tormenting and teasing him all the more inviting and told him that massaging his feet was a direct way of connecting with them and examining them; all over them! I then vocally tormented him.

"Mmmm you know Mike I have met quite a few guys and there's been a policeman and even a soldier and so imagine they're being tough as often being bullies and proud of it but with me proven to be weak as kittens and needing to being taught a lesson I am more than willing to educate them in having sensed their biggest secret, biggest weakness; they're being ticklish and you having already told me you are and I have seen it Mike but more than a little I think but perhaps you'll prove me wrong? We'll see!"

I then slid each black OTC dress sock from his feet and instantaneously his bare toes wiggled.

"Okay Mike; so a little ticklish!"

"No please don't tickle me!"

What a reaction when I attacked his soles with an immediate ten finger assault on his right sole and then his left, his nerve endings so rudely awakened; his reacting as if receiving 1000 volts of electricity as he yelled and squirmed on the bed but was more or less immobile!

I placed my fingers under his toes and in between them and progressed with the ticklish assault from my experienced ticklishly lethal touch and then as quickly as I started I stopped and began running my tongue in long wet strokes along the bare soles of each foot in turn. I sucked on each of Mike's toes as he would have preferred my sucking his dick and running my tongue all around the toes of each foot and sliding it in between them. Each toe afforded my un-divided attention; orally sucking on them and licking hungrily in between them all and the tops of each foot being tongue bathed too!

I relished in licking the high arches of his feet and loved the rich taste of Mike's feet as I engaged in a foot feast licking the soles of each foot and sucking on his bare toes which made Mike moan but not with pleasure but his attempts to stop laughing as he'd been doing albeit uncontrollably being so incredibly sensitive on his feet and every inch of them!

"Fuck Mike I don't know what it is about them but nothing gets my dick hard faster than a pair of ticklish, masculine smelling big male feet; I guess it's everything and yours certainly no exception to the rule but guess we agree that your feet much more than a little ticklish and in fact licklish and sucklish so very appealing to me and you being a good looking guy; a positive bonus and my favourite kind of prey; a straight guy and you wanting to be my toy; you are Mike; my tickle toy and I love playing with you!"

I then showed him the feather and smiled at his immediate response to seeing the devious tickling tool for guy's a sensitive as Mike so not as effective on all guys when an electric toothbrush and hairbrush often gain better results but this for Mike would be ticklish hell as his feet so sensitive and the soft and light tickles being the most horrendous for him to endure!

"NOOOOO PLEASE NO! PLEASED DON'T TICKLE ME PLEASE I CAN'T STAND BEING TICKLED; I HATE IT PLEASE NOO!"

I gently drew the feather up and down the sole of Mike's bare right foot as his toes on both feet splayed wide and invited me to saw it back and forth between the toes of his right foot and then stroking the feather along the sole of his left bare foot and the same reaction, the feather slid in between each of his toes of his left foot. The tormenting and tortuous teasing continued as I alternated from foot to foot rendered Mike soon enough out of control; losing it. He has to be the most ticklish guy met by me yet! The toes of each of his bare feet splayed out wildly and wiggled as much as they could.

I then reversed the feather and drew the quill end of it up n' down the length of each foot and in between his toes and his feet now both deliciously slippery with sweat so the natural lubricant making the quill slide along each sole perfectly and only increasing their ticklishness and replaced the feather with my fingers and stroked his soles lightly and then a relief from tickles as I massaged his feet which smelled awesome! A five finger assault on each foot being followed by my drawing circles over the soles of his feet and then sucking on his toes and licking in between them! The oral sensation driving him insane; tickle tortured endlessly and hating it!

Using the electric toothbrush all over his bare feet meant instant ticklish agony for Mike who squirmed violently on the bed in instantaneous reaction to the revolving bristles touching base with his soles and toes; violating them mercilessly; he was driven berserk being such a tender-foot but as a sub was proving being exceptional as he continued doing for another hour or two being subjected to enduring the tickle treatment I was delighting in delivering! He left exhausted and saying he would think about another meeting; appreciating the experience having provided him with food for thought!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back