• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mortal Kombat F/F Fanfiction Mileena tickles Kitana

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Originally from my DA page; https://www.deviantart.com/happytriangle1

After the public death of Shao Khan, Mileena was sworn into the throne. A controversial choice in the eyes of Outworld, as Mileena had little experience as a ruler. She was little more than a glorified foot soldier if not for the word of the late Shao Khan, declaring her as the rightful heir to the throne.

Shang Tsung and Quan Chi were thrilled with this choice. Mileena, although a mature woman, still was rather immature. They thought they would have little to no problem controlling Mileena. They were going to spoil her, although Mileena would be the face of the throne, they would be pulling the strings.

Want to pass a law? Give Mileena a Teddy Bear. Execute Earthrealmers? Give her some sweets. Declare war and conquer all of the remaining Realms? Give her a few attractive Outworld dancers to… play with.

But when Mileena became Queen, Mileena’s first choice of action was to end the Mortal Kombat tournament. For good. Everyone was surprised by her choice. Including the Elder Gods and Earthrealm. But there was no reason not to believe her, it was a new ruler, change might be coming to the Realms for the first time in millenniums. For Outworlders this was a much welcome change, no more fighting, no more bloodshed, their Realm could finally focus in itself and prosper naturally, perhaps even form treaties.

But as mature as a decision that was for Mileena to make, she still decided she would do what she really wanted to do above all else. And that was throw a party to celebrate her new position as Queen.

Mileena invited everyone. Literally. Everybody. All of Outworld, all of Earthrealm, and even the Elder Gods. Mileena knew they couldn’t physically go to the party, but she thought that not sending an invitation would be in bad form.

But as the party became more and more rambunctious during the night, Mileena’s sorrow only grew greater and greater.

As Mileena sat on her throne, boredly resting her chin on her hands, a large golden crown decorated with jewels rested on her head she let out a long sigh. She looked over the sea of party-goers, seeing all kinds of familiar faces. But missing the face she wanted to see the most.
“My Queen, are you alright?” Mileena heard a booming female voice ask, Mileena turned her head to see Sheeva, looking down at her slouched over form.

Mileena shook her head, “No… I’m not alright.” Mileena responded, looking back at the massive crowd in the ballroom, observing an intoxicated Johnny Cage attempting to swoon a very much unamused Sonya Blade.

“May I ask why?” Sheeva said, looking over the crowd of people Mileena was observing, “This party is a success, your choice of ending the Mortal Kombat tournament was a much welcome one. But there’s some serious news I must inform you about, Jade came acro-”

“She’s not here.” Mileena interrupted Sheeva, her voice shaking.

“I invited her, my own sister… She didn’t even bother to decline my invitation, she just ignored it. I know she received it, Skarlet herself delivered it. I know she received it… This was supposed to be our party… We could have ruled together but I know what she thinks of me…” Mileena caressed her mask, feeling the dozens of fangs in her mouth.

“She think I’m a half-breed, a freak.” Mileena sighed, “She’s probably run off to Earthrealm with her new boyfriend.”

“That’s, actually what I came to talk to you about, my Queen.” Sheeva said, causing Mileena to quickly turn her head to Sheeva with hope in her eyes.

“Kitana, is she around?!” Mileena asked gleefully, sitting upright.

“Yes… But it’s not all good news.” Sheeva explained, “Quan Chi and Shang Tsung are dead. They were both found tucked away in a closet, their throats were sliced so deeply they were nearly decapitated, and they had multiple puncture wounds on their body. Jade found one of Kitana’s fans at the location. It had a message, she wants to meet you in private. She is not happy with Shao Khan’s decision to make you Queen.”

Mileena hopped up and got right up into Sheeva’s face, practically climbing her to stare happily with stars in her eyes. “Where?! Where does she want to meet?!” Mileena squealed happily.

Sheeva was shocked at Mileena’s eagerness, but even more shocked at Mileena’s overlooking of the brutal murders of the two most important hire-ups in the throne. “She says she wants to meet you on the bridge in the pit.”

Mileena, without hesitating took off her crown and placed it on the seat of her throne, she turned to Sheeva. “Let Jade and Skarlet know they’re in charge! I have a sister to meet!”

But before Mileena sprinted out of the building, Sheeva stopped her. “My Queen, in good conscious I cannot let you interact with Kitana on your own! With what she did to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, it would come as no surprise that her intent is to harm you, or worse! My Queen, allow me to join you!”

Mileena stopped and thought for a bit, before smiling. “You know, Sheeva. You helping me out isn’t a terrible idea... I have a plan.”

But jumping forward in time, Mileena sat cross legged in the dark of the night, the cold carved stone of the bridge choosing to be a rather uncomfortable seat for half-Tarkatan beauty. Especially as her plump rear end was barely covered.

Mileena had been waiting for hours, did she have the right location? Was think a joke? She knew Quan Chi and Shang Tsung had been killed, she saw their bodies herself. But why wasn’t Kitana showing up?

Mileena grabbed a handful of pebbles, tossing them off the bridge one by one, counting how long it would take before she heard the sound of them hitting the bottom of the pit with a small echo.

After tossing the last pebble, Mileena leaned forward, looking at the ground to pick up more pebbles. She felt a strong gust of wind fly by the right side of her head, the rocks behind her cracking.

Mileena turned around to see a bladed fan piercing the stone archway behind her, Mileena gasped with excitement as she looked forward, the full moon’s glow lit up the outline of Kitana’s curvy figure standing across from Mileena.

“S-Sister!” Mileena yelled excitedly, popping back up and getting ready to charge at Kitana, to tackle her with a hug.

Kitana stuck out a fan, “Do not come an INCH closer!” She threatened, causing Mileena to stop in her tracks.

“Hehe, I forgot, you’re a little upset.” Mileena innocently chuckled, scratching the back of her head. It was at the lifting of her arm she felt her cleavage be pushed up slightly.

Mileena smiled and lifted up her arm, showing off her VERY exposing outfit to Kitana, “You like it? I wore it just for you!” She said gleefully, “You gave me these good genes, I thought it would be a waste to no flaunt them!” Mileena chuckled, using her arms to squeeze her bust together. She let them go, causing them to jiggle slightly, causing her to giggle.

Kitana rolled her eyes, “Your exploitation of my body is not flattering, it’s insulting!” Kitana retorted, “You don’t deserve those feature! That body! That... b-bust! They are merely an imitation of me!”
Mileena raised an eyebrow and smiled, “Your outfit isn’t so innocent either, sister.”

“Th-this is a traditional Edenian outfit! I wear it to honor my forgotten realm! You wear what you wear to show off! And we are NOT sister!” Kitana snarled, taking out her fans. “Are you are NOT the rightful heir to the throne!”

“So you’ve come to kill me?” Mileena asked plainely, expecting nothing less from Kitana.

“It’s more than that, if I just wanted you dead I would have let Quan Chi and Shang Tsung go through with their plan.” Kitana replied.

“Th-their plan?” Mileena asked, confused by what Kitana meant by what she was saying, “Th-They were going to kill me?!”

“Of course they were, as soon as they found that they couldn't control you their plan was practically set in stone.”

“You… saved me!” Mileena put her hands to her heart out of flattery and thankfulness.

“Oh don’t flatter yourself,” Kitana glared, “if they were to have killed you I wouldn’t have gotten the throne to myself. But now that they’re out of the way. There’s only one thing to do.”

Mileena knew where this was headed, she didn’t want it to go where it was going, but there wasn’t anything she could do but protect herself and hopefully defeat Kitana without harming her. Mileena slowly reached behind her back, grabbing her Sais.

“Oh? And what would that last task be?” Mileena reluctantly asked.

“Well that’s pretty self explanatory… Now I kill you.” Kitana charged at Mileena at full speed, throwing her fans towards Mileena.

Mileena quickly ducked under the first wave of fans, Kitana quickly pulled out two more fans, tossing them at Mileena. Mileena threw her Sais, knocking the fans out of their air, sending her Sais and Kitana’s fans into the spiked bottom of the pit.

Kitana reached down, grabbing her last fan, closing it and using it as a dagger, swiping and stabbing at Mileena, as Mileena quickly dodged the deadly sharp fan blades.

As Mileena kept focus on fan, Kitana threw the fan into the air, Mileena’s vision followed. As Mileena was distracted, Kitana delivered a swift kick to Mileena’s chest, knocking Mileena to the ground.

Kitana leaped onto of Mileena’s laid out body and grabbed the fan as it feel bad to earth. She twisted it around in her fingers before lifting her arms up high, ready to plunge it into Mileena’s head.

Mileena had half a second to react, she knew she couldn’t block this attack, Kitana would just stab through her arms! She had to attack, but she didn’t want to hurt her sister! With lightning fast reflexes, Mileena dug her fingers into Kitana’s smooth armpits as her arms were raised.

Kitana’s reaction was instant she let out a squealed and dropped her fan, bringing her arms to her sides as the ticklish sensation shot through her body. Mileena took full advantage, grabbing Kitana’s drop fan and used right her hand to mush Kitana’s face, pushing Kitana off.

Mileena rolled back and stood back up, pointing Kitana’s own fan at her, “Stay still, Sister!”

Kitana got up and looked at Mileena, knowing she had lost this fight. She stood perfectly still, any sudden movement Mileena could easily kill her.

“As your Queen, I order you to get on your knees, Kitana…” Mileena ordered, “... Please?”

Kitana didn’t want to listen to Mileena, especially after flaunting her new found title. But if she declined an order from the new Queen, whether she agreed with the commision or not, could result in her execution. So she knelt, the sting of losing hurting her pride in the process.

Mileena tossed Kitana’s fan aside, off the edge of the pit.

“Do it...Kill me…” Kitana painted, looking down, ready for whatever horrific fatality Mileena would surely perform on her.

Mileena smiled, she finally had Kitana where she wanted her, “Mmmm, Nope! I have a much better idea my dear Sister, let’s bond a little, shall we?”

Mileena lifted her left hand in the air and snapped her fingers. The crack of her fingers hitting her palm coming as a surprise to Kitana.

Kitana was extremely confused, Mileena, this monster of a woman had murdered so many in the past had her right where she wanted her. And just… snapped?

As Kitana pondered what Mileena was planning, she felt a strong grip on her forearms, pulling her up forcefully. Before Kitana could kick, she felt another set of hands grab her legs.

The grip was strong, holding her in place like cuffs. Kitana looked at her wrists and legs to see three large fingers with leather skin. At was at that moment she heard a low chuckle from behind her. She knew who it was.

“Sheeva!” Kitana yelled, “Release me this moment, beast!” Kitana and Sheeva had a relationship that was anything but stable. If everything had gone Kitana’s way, she would have killed Sheeva and along with Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, despite Sheeva being a royal servant to the throne.

Sheeva smirked, she finally had the Edenian Princess in her hands, she wanted to snap this pompuss Princess in two, but Mileena had instructed her to hold off, because she had different plans. What excited Sheeva the most was Mileena promise that Sheeva could join in on the fun once it started.

Sheeva confidently looked at Kitana in the eyes and said; "I serve the one and only Queen Mileena! What will you do with her, Queen? Eat her flesh? Skin here alive?"

Mileena chuckled, amused by Sheeva’s one track mind of violence. Mileena was always kind enough to let Sheeva inndulge her violent urges on prisoners, but this time Mileena wanted to do things her way. And as much as it bothered Sheeva, she would never betray an order from the new Queen.

Mileena smiled, strutting forward confidently and before putting her hands on her hips and leaning down, getting in Kitana’s face. “Nah…. I’m gonna tickle her!”

Kitana felt her spine tingle and her heart drop, her eyes growing wide. Tickling?! Kitana was supremely ticklish, it was the one thing she hated about herself more than anything! The feeling that surged through her body, the helplessness she felt, the way it made her laugh! It was humiliating! She had already lost the fight, she didn’t want Mileena to rub it in and, if she were honest, TORTURE her with tickling!

Kitana went into full panic mode, she’d do anything to not get tickled, she started begging! "T-Tickling?! No! No, I'm begging you! Anything but that! I'll be your servant until the day you die, my Queen! Just don't tickle me, PLEASE!"

Mileena chuckled, “I know how ticklish you are, sister. How to tickle you, where your spots are… After all… I got this body from you.” Mileena winked, letting Kitana know she knew JUST how to break her.

Before Kitana could protest further, a swift finger sliding up her exposed midriff caused her to quickly shut her lips, shutting her lips as a quick ticklish jolt shot through her body.

Mileena smiled confidently, “Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration? Where you about to say something?”

“I won’t laugh for you, I don’t give a damn if you are Queen! I will have full control over my body!” Kitana shot back with equal confidence.

Mileena shrugged and rolled her eyes, “Fine, since you seem to be lacking a playful attitude in our little get together I suppose I’ll have to jump right into the hard part. Sheeva?”

Sheeva’s ears perked up, thinking this was going to be the time Mileena stopped fooling around would get to the real torture. “Yes, my Queen?”

“Go ahead and pull Kitana’s arms back, make sure she stays still.” Mileena ordered, cracking her knuckles.

“With pleasure.” Sheeva smiled, pulling Kitana’s arms back, hoisting Kitana higher into the air, her smooth, now somewhat sweaty armpits being almost presented to Mileena in their entirety.

Mileena giggled as she say Kitana look around frantically, seeing her own ticklish armpits presented to the world.

Mileena held her fingers above Kitana’s bare armpits as she began to lightly wiggle them, “If you say you’re sorry now I might just tell the tickle monster to go easy on you!” She giggled.

“You will not speak to me like some child! And you will NOT tickle me!” Kitana barked, before shutting her eyes, feeling an almost electric sensation on her armpits as Mileena’s fingers came down, scratching and tickling them with verocity.

Kitana hadn't been tickled in ages before this little encounter with Mileena today, and if was more horrific than she could have imagined! Kitana felt the horrible feeling of Mileena’s fingers teasing her sensitive armpits more than any other sense on her body, it was as if the tight feeling of Sheeva’s gasp went away, her body only focused on her ticklish armpits.

Kitana wanted to kick, she wanted to scream, she wanted above all else to laugh! Kitana knew she couldn’t hide her ticklishness, but she was hellbent on making sure she didn’t give Mileena the satisfaction of hearing her laugh.

Kitana’s focus was broken as soon as Mileena spoke, “Awwww, what’s wrong, sister? Don’t wanna laugh?” Mileena’s tickling technique moving to a more poking around motion.

“But you have such a pretty laugh! I’ve heard it before, can’t you just be a sweetie to your new Queen and laugh? No point in holding it in! Or would you rather me tease you?” Mileena asked, a sadistic grin growing under her purple mask.

Kitana wanted to beg for Mileena to stop, especially with teasing! Kitana hated being teased, especially by Mileena! Kitana wanted to always seem tough, and she was tough! But just a little tickling turned her strength into jello, and if she were to be teased while being tickled it would be a disaster for her!

Mileena fingers went back to hovering over Kitana’s armpits, this time joined by her far from delightful teasing.

“I’m gonna get’cha!” Mileena cooed, her fingers lightly scratching Kitana’s armpits once more.

The combination was to much for the Princess, her body began to shift around, burying her face into her arms.

“N-No…” Kitana weakly mumbled, “No…” She squeaked, hoping Mileena would show even the slightest form of mercy!

“My oh so ticklish big sister! The pretty little Princess!” Mileena continued to tease, her index fingers picking up the pace on Kitana’s bare armpits!

“N-Nohoho-hehe-S-STOP!” Kitana yelled, her heart nearly pounding out of her chest! Giggles were slipping out, she was losing this fight!

“Koochie koochie koo!” Mileena sang, all of her fingers now openly dancing on Kitana’s armpits, causing an explosion of laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHHOHO! NONONOHAHAHAHA! STA-STAHAHHAHAHAHAP!” Kitana threw her head back and laughed, no longer able to hold herself together! She was just to damn ticklish!

“Ahhhhh, yeeeeeees!” Mileena hissed, “That’s what I wanted to hear from you all this time, sister! Your sweet, adorable laughter!”

Mileena’s fingers continued to dance up and down Kitana’s armpits, each little tickling technique she tried on her restrained sister seeming to be more effective than the last.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! STOHOHOHOP THIHIHIS! IHIHIHI AHAHAHAM BEHEHEHEGGING YOU!”

“I know you are, my sweet sister. And I know you’d do anything to make this stop… I am correct in that assumption, yes?” Mileena smiled.

“YEHEHEHES! YEHEHEHES! NOHHOHOHOW STOHOHHOP!”

Mileena pondered while still tickling her sister, that wanted more than anything in the world at that moment to have her armpits spared from tickling, if not for only 10 seconds.

“Mmmmm… I’m not quite sure. I am having a lot of fun tickling you.” Mileena smirked, this news hitting like a blow to the stomach. Which Mileena was bound to get to eventually.

“Will you join me?” Mileena asked.

“YEEHEHEHEHEHES! IHIHHI SWEHEHEAR MY ALLIGEHEHEHHENCE!”

“Join me in my parties? Never show up late like you did oh so rudely tonight?” Mileena continued, Kitana’s sweaty armpits starting to turn a light pink color as the skin was continued to be ruthlessly assaulted.

“ALL of my parties?” Mileena enforced, her thumbs now digging into the soft part of the armpit, right where it meets the shoulder blade, causing Kitana to scream.

“YAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA! AHAHA! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!” Kitana cried, tears forming in her eyes as she continued to produce forced laughter.

“I can’t hear you…” Mileena teased, her fingers twisting.

“YEHEHEHEHES! YES! YESYESYESYESYESYES!” Kitana screamed and nodded her head, her tears now rolling down her cheeks.

“And you’ll let me tickle you whenever, however, and WHEREVER I choose?” Mileena asked, finally getting in what she truly wanted above all else.

“WHAHAAHHAHHAT?! NOHOHOHHO!” Kitana screamed, denying the offer purely out of instinct.

This caused Mileena to finally stop tickling, putting her hands on her hips. “Oh, is that so? Denying an offer from your Queen?” She asked, playfully stern.

Kitana panted, thinking it was over until she realized what she said, and what Mileena WANTED her to say.

Kitana looked up, fear in her eyes. “No! No no no, I meant to accept your deal, my Queen!”

As Kitana tried to correct her mistake, Mileena kneeled down, now face level with Kitana’s belly.

Kitana knew what was about to happen, and she knew just how cruel Mileena could be when it came to tickling bellies. After all, they were her favorite spot to tickle.

“Y-You can tickle me all you’d like! In fact, you could go back to my armpits right now if you’d desire!” Kitana negotiated, trying to get Mileena as far from her belly as possible at this very moment.

“But not your belly?” Mileena asked, cocking an eyebrow with fierce confidence, looking to see just how Kitana would react to the mere suggestion of a little midriff tickling.

“O-Of course my stomach would be available for you to tickle when the time is ri-”

“You mean ‘tummy?’” Mileena smiled, cutting off Kitana, “I much prefer that word, it’s a lot more cute, isn’t it?”

Kitana swallowed her pride, she hated using ‘cute’ words, she had been raised to use sophisticated vocabulary. Not baby talk. But she was in no position to fight back.

“Y-Yes, my… tummy…” Kitana said, struggling to get it out.

“It’s a wonderful tummy, isn’t it?” Mileena continued to tease, just wanting to make Kitana blush as much as possible.

“I…. do enjoy how it looks, I have worked to make it look as nice as it does…” Kitana awkwardly replied, not believing she was having a conversation about her belly.

“I can tell you worked very hard on it, which is why I was going to leave it alone tonight… But after denying my humble request…” Mileena’s fingers slid down Kitana’s sides, causing Kitana’s entire body to shiver, “I think it’s deserving of a punishment!”

“M-MY QUEEN! WA-HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!” Kitana was cut of once more, but this time by all ten of Mileena’s digits digging into her belly, squeezing and poling all over Kitana’s ribs, abdomen, sides, even hips!

“Are you serious?” Sheeva asked, unamused by Mileena’s antics. She knew that being tickled was bad, maybe even horrific, but there were so many other ways to torture people! But Mileena was in charge, and orders were orders.

“Oh! Where have my manners gone?!” Mileena said, shocked that she had forgotten. “Sheeva! Would you like to join in? Perhaps you could tickle her armpits!”

Sheeva unenthusiastically shook her head in response. She was willing to do a lot of things for Mileena, but unless ordered to, she was not about to start tickling somebody.

“Oh, come on, it’s fun! Go on, tickle her for a bit!” Mileena continued to prod not only at Sheeva’s tough shell, but Kitana’s belly.

“That’s not going to happen.” Sheeva said, rolling her eyes, unamused.

“Suit yourself, more tickling the pretty Princess for me!” Mileena sang, her fingers going up and squeezing Kitana’s ribs, causing a high pitched squeal to come from Kitana’s mouth.

“I can’t believe Shao Khan died for this…” Sheeva thought to herself.

But as Mileena and Sheeva’s conversation rang on, Kitana was in the deepest pit of despair she could imagine.

Her sides were constantly being teased, her hips moving rhythmically to Mileena’s touch as if she were dancing! Her body had been pushed to its limit, and was forcefully going beyond as Mileena tickled her poor exposed belly.

“Such a pretty tummy! Look at it dance!” Mileena sang, her thumbs digging into a particularly sensitive spot, right around Kitana’s belly button.

“HAHAHAHA! STOP! STOHOHHOP PLEHEHEHHEHEHEASE, SIHIHIHHISTER!” Kitana laughed, her belly glistening at the sweat that was being produced from this ticklish workout.

“Awwww, you called me sister!” Mileena smiled, genuinely happy with the choice of Kitana’s words. “Come on, do it again! Please?”

“YOHOHOHOHOHOUR MIHIHIHHIY SIHIHIHIHIHHIHISTER! MHIHIHIHIHIHIY SIHIHIHHISTER!” Kitana laughed helplessly, technically there did share blood. So they were related in a way.

“Awwww, so cute! Almost as cute as…” Mileena’s finger began to slowly make a circle around Kitana’s belly button.

“No! S-Sister, please! You don’t have to tickle my navel! Please! I’ve learned my lesson! I’ve joined you! What else is there for me to do?!” Kitana pleaded, wanting Mileena to stop once and for all.

Mileena smiled and shrugged, “I guess laugh!” Mileena’s finger dug into Kitana’s belly button, twisting and shaking it all around, watching Kitana’s belly dance, trying to escape the horrific tickling sensation.

“KAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA! AHAHA! AHAHAHAHHAHA! PLEHEHEEHEASE! HAHAHAHAHAH NOHOHOHOT IHIHIHHIHIN THEHEHERE!” Kitana cried, a full on ticklish mess at this point.

“STOHOHOHHOHOP! IHIHHIHIHIHI’M SEHEHEHEEHERIOUS! IIHIHIHHI’M-AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“You’re gonna what, Sister?” Mileena asked,her fingers going back to digging into Kitana’s curvy hips. “Laugh some more?”

“PLEEHEHEHEHEEHHEASE! HAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHHOP! THIHIHIHHIS IIHHIHIHISN’T FUHUHUHHUNNY!” Kitana screamed, getting light headed.

“Oh? But you’re laughing aren’t you? Kitchy kitchy koo!” Mileena continued to tease, not able to see that Kitana wasn’t able to take anymore, she was losing it.

“STOHOHHOHHOP! PLEHEHEHEASE! IHHIHHI’M LOHOHOHHOHOSING MIHIHHIY MIHIHHIHHIHIND!” Kitana continued to laugh, her ever so sensitive midriff not having a single second of relief as Mileena continued to torment it.

“IHIHHIHIHI’M G-GOHOHOHOHOhohohonna….” Kitana slumped over, a heavy, sweaty mess as Mileena finally ceased her tickling assault on her sister.

Mileena smiled, happy with her handy work as she reached up and lightly patted Kitana’s head.

“Well okay, that’s enough for tonight…” Mileena smiled, finally sounding kind towards Kitana after horrifically tickle torturing her.

Kitana just lay limp in Sheeva’s arms, panting and catching her breath, just relieved that it was finally over for her.

“Sheeva, be a doll and leave Kitana with me, I’ll wash her up and make sure she recovers from our little… activity.” Mileena smiled, taking Kitana’s sweaty, exhausted body from Sheeva.

Sheeva walked away, just trying to forget what happened. Mileena took Kitana back to a nice new room, washed her up and lay her to sleep.

Before blowing out the candles in Kitana’s room, Mileena smiled and looked at her sister, resting comfortably in her bed.

“I love you, sister...”

I really liked this story. More innocent and playful MK9 Mileena was so refreshing compared to the more pompous Kitana. I love their dynamic and hope this story gets a sequel. Amazing work

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back