• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Compromise! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The corporal was seriously compromised by his sergeant as failure to agree to the proposition likely to result in court martial and the loss of his military career of to date 6 years. Corporal Tom Bowen 25yrs and a fit 6' handsome man appealed to Sergeant Alex Jones and he'd always suspected this but until now had dismissed this feeling until now when the Sergeant glaring at him made his position clear.

"You know the motto Bowen 'Don't ask, don't tell' but you won't say a word to anyone including your girlfriend or you know the consequences if you do; I hope I am making myself clear!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Your own conduct is responsible for what you endure in my private home off base this weekend Bowen understood!" said the Sergeant with a wink making Corporal Bowen feel even more uncomfortable as intended.

"Yes Sir!"

An hour later the corporal having stripped off his uniform including his thick army socks and instead wearing sheer black socks given to him by his sergeant as instructed had got on the bed and found himself secured on his stomach to the bed and hoping he was not going to be raped as Sergeant Jones admired his fit physique including the soldier's ass and squirmed as he felt a hand caress his bum cheeks and heard the evil laughter of his superior officer.

"Mmmm yes a very fit body Bowen and very inviting but what I see are two very large feet which might well invite a beating, yes your boots reading size 14's and perfect for bastinado and in the socks their shape clearly seen and the natural smell of their sweat is not rank or offensive Bowen but appealing to me and in your boots and socks all day warm and moist!"

Corporal Bowen felt helpless and threatened and was now hoping that what would be a complete nightmare for him was not in store for him as he having insanely ticklish feet which consequently he couldn't bear being touched but his hopes dashed as Sergeant Jones verbally taunted him.

"Yeah Bowen on parade your boots always caught my attention; the size of them but I have been tormented with lust for the feet inside them; feet now secured together and vulnerable to me and in these socks their musky smell being damp with your sweat; very inviting!" and saying this the sergeant pressed his nose to the socked soles and inhaled their tangy musk and moaned.

Corporal Bowen instantly reacted as his feet tried to move but soon discovering his feet going nowhere!"

"Lie fucking still Bowen; keep your feet right where they are!" said Sergeant Jones inhaling the scent of both socked feet, a scent which fuelled the desire in him to foot-rape the attractive straight soldier; his captive!

"Hmmmm fuck I love the smell of your feet corporal; Mmmm fuck yeah!" Sergeant Jones moaned with obvious pleasure as he pressed his nose deep into the socked soles again and inhaled their natural foot stink their ripe, raw male scent deeply.

"You know corporal there's all kinds of interrogation techniques, water-boarding not soley used though one most publicised but on certain prisoners another is implied and proven highly effective and one that leaves no marks of usage so impossible to prove has been if and more unlikely than likely the victim would admit to it's administration as it most usually connected with childs play but never the less one banned officially being used in the Geneva Convention and I know since securing you to the bed that it will prove effective on you! Can you guess what it might be?"

"Er.. No Sir!"

"Oh I think you can corporal but here I am facing two very large, sweaty and smelly soldier feet which has got my dick hard so you sure you have no idea!"

"Yes Sir!" responded Corporal Bowen desperately hoping it wasn't what he most dreaded

"Oh you do have an idea; well let's hear it then corporal!"

"I mean No Sir I don't Sir!"

"Oh ok well it's pretty simple and doesn't hurt; in fact the opposite reaction results; one of amusement; laughter and most often involuntary laughter; so it's tickling and wearing sheer socks on sweaty and warm feet being like a second skin; so you ticklish corporal!"

"No Sir, I'm not Sir!"

"Okay fine but let's just check that out!"

Sergeant Jones gently stroked each of the sheer socked soles facing him and along the arches of each foot eliciting strong, ticklish senastions and hearing the sounds of someone biting on his lips to not react to tickles but stroked the balls of each foot which caused ten socked toes to twitch! The sergeant stroked under the toes which then wiggled quickly and then inserted his fingers in between Corporal Bowen's toes and gained an immediate result!

"Hahahahaha, nooooooo, not my toooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-es,hahahahahanot my feet, hahahahaha,it tickles,hahahaha!"

"You bet it tickles Bowen, it tickles, lots of tickles and more tickles and even more tickles on these feet clearly extremely sensitive to the touch! Question is how long can you resist being broken by tickling as I wake up all your ticklish nerve endings even teasing your toes so gently but sheers making them even more ticklish which is why you're wearing them Bowen; an experienced tickler; I know how to get results; like I told you a torture used to gain information and yeah speaking from personal experience if you haven't guessed!" Sergeant Jones said menacingly!

Whilst gently stroking the sheer soles remarking how smooth they were, lightly stroking the balls and arches of each foot in turn wreaking havoc on the sensitive nerve endings in both feet as all Corporal Bowen could do was laugh like a hyena as Sergeant Jones remarking on how light tickle touches along both arches and all ten delicate toes were clearly so deliciously tortuous and then tickling a little harder saying his wanting to hear the corporal laugh more and resulting in this happening and the verbal teasing heightening the feeling of inescapable torment. Corporal Bowen the ticklee hating laughing knowing it would encourage the tickler but it was all he could do as the tickles drove him crazy!

"No-oo-oo-ooha, hahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahaha, hahahahaha!" laughed the tickle tortured corporal as his ticklish soles were saturated with ticklish sensations as the Sergeant told him he wanted him weak and the tickling sensations would increase and increase to drive him nuts! Then inserted his fingers in between the sheer toes driving Corporal Bowen beserk but switching tickling tactic to tickling the arches and heels of each foot!

"Your feet a ticklish zone everywhere Bowen; it tickles doesn't it; it really tickles as I run my fingers quickly and lightly up n' down and down n' up and up n' down and down n' up these big soldier feet of yours and drawing circles slowly here in the centre of them and resistance absolutely futile but amusing for me to see you trying desperately to avoid the tickles but these feet have my full focus of attention Bowen and it's hot seeing your long toes twitching in these socks which offer no protection from the tickle torture I delight in employing!"

"Hahahahaha, pl-hah, hah, hah-se, hahahahaha, st-hah-hah-hah-p, hahahaha, haaaahahahaha!"

"You see how easy it is to make people talk; those suitable as targets for tickling interrogation Bowen; it weakens them and it breaks them and for the tickler does not exert much energy and a teasing and tormenting technique I personally relish in delivering; furiously and intensely awakening every ticklish nerve in ticklish soles, just pure, uninterrupted tickle torture resulting in music to my ears Bowen; enforced laughter; quite a different sound than natural laughter which doesn't have the same strength behind it and volume! Initially for me ideally in sheers making the soles so smooth and teasing arches and toes mercilessly and it's humiliating adding to my enjoyment inflicting it Bowen especially on terrorist suspects who don't expect it happening; for middle-eastern guys more so and more often than not have found them being damn ticklish! Now though a break!"

Sergeant Jones stopped the tickling as Corporal Bowen lay gasping on the bed and assisted gulped the water offered him so he did not become dehydrated but his begging for release ignored by his superior who again advised him what the alternative would be and to imagine the personal disgrace a dishonourable discharge from the military would bring to his family and something easily avoided from happening by pleasuring his sergeant and their secret! Corporal Bowen knew he was trapped and had to submit to the inevitable as his sergeant delighted in telling him that as much as he was excited by both sheer feet that bare they were going to be even more appealing to him; this making Corporal Bowen shudder; a reaction bringing a knowing smile to his sergeant's face.

Then the heater was placed facing both socked soles and Corporal Bowen advised that hot n' sweaty feet being favourite and they're being roasted lasting ten minutes and then Sergeant Jones removed the heater and both sheer socks were being peeled by him slowly; deliberately slowly off each foot and stating the obvious saying he knew how much the corporal hated his feet being tickled; he being so ticklish even touching them being unbearable and how being bare the tickling sensations were going to powerfully ecalate; magnify. Saying this very lightly running his fingers up n' down each newly bared sole as this light tickle enough to gain immediate laughter from the overtly ticklish corporal.

All Corporal Bowen's mind could focus on being the maddening and unceasing ticklish sensations on the soles of his feet as waves of ticklishness tormented the sensitive nerves awakened by the experienced tickle torturer working them over inducing ticklish agony upon him as he never imagined being possible as horrendously ticklish as he knew he was; he would never dared to imagine the extreme tickling he was systematically being subjected to as his feet struggled and toes wiggled in a hopeless attempt to defend himself against the dreadful torture but then the tickling jumping to another level as the quill end of the feather was introduced and drawn slowly and deliberately along the soles of each foot in turn.

Sergeant Jones traced the quill over the balls of each foot and along the bridge of the toes of each foot and along the sides of each foot and then the length of them from his heels to toes and especially along the arches of each foot resulting in roars of laughter from Corporal Bowen. The corporal fought to hold back his laughter but the sergeant having no concern for the tortuous ticklishness he was inflicting on his victim who was driven to hysterical howling as replacing the quill with his devilish fingers; he ran them all over both warm n' moist feet and slid them in between the toes, fondling each toe intimately with the fingers of one hand whilst with the fingers of the other lightly caressing his arches. The tickling was driving Corporal Bowen insane which encouraged the sergeant to continue the tickling and tickling and seeing all ten toes flexing hopelessly inviting Sergeant Bowen to engage in sawing the feather in between them! Signficantly even more effective than his fingers had been evidently pleased the professional tickler!

"Hmm Bowen for someone who told me he wasn't ticklish on his feet; you're doing a pretty good job of faking it and ticklish or not I find these feet addictive soldier, more appealing to me than I had imagined them when on parade in your boots working up a delicious sweat and smelling raunchy and yeah the smell of them is intoxicating but finding them this ticklish; well that's a real bonus and seeing you spasm as the feather quill is run over your soles and hearing you erupt in laughter keeps me stiff and horny and watching you deal with the feather end soft and lightly stroking in between your toes is such a fuckin' turn on and so too when I draw the quill end along the bridge of your toes and the balls of your feet making you squirm really shows me the kind of reaction I thrill to seeing in my ticklish victims but let's give you a break; I'm not a complete sadist!" said Sergeant Jones smiling!

Then the tickle attack launched was more brutal as Sergeant Jones aimed for the weakest areas of Corporal Bowen's feet tickling precisely and directly on the nerve endings over the arches of his feet and seeing both feet reacting strongly to this sudden assault encouraging him to focus his attention on their alarming ticklishness rendering the corporal gasping and shaking on the bed as he drowned in wave after wave of his own laughter. Switching as suddenly to then tickling the corporals' toes ruthlessly, tickling and stroking each toe and sliding his fingers in between them and fondling them all before tickling the balls of each foot and exploiting Corporal Bowen's ticklish nerves with the consumate skill of a professional. The Sergeant then reverting to the light gentle caresses of each bare sole, his to torment, tease and torture and gain a sadistic delight evident in doing so!

"Mmm sweaty men's big feet like these Bowen give me a high no drug could induce, ever nerve teasingly caressed so softly, so maddeningly driving you nuts; soft and intense light strokes stimulating the nerve endings in your feet to the maximum and testing your personal limits of endurance and ignoring that limit with relish and the feather here stroking up n' down the stem of each toe making them more and more ticklish as all you can concentrate on being the ticklishness of your own feet but there's another kind of teasing that I've not indulged in yet but warm n' sweaty feet are a real tasty treat; oh that rhymes so I'm a poet too but yeah I bet your feet taste good corporal!"

Immediately a new hell of ticklishness on his feet sensed by the corporal as his sergeant's tongue began licking the length of each foot, beginning with slow licks along the soles from heels to toes and promoting a ticklish sensation which drove Corporal Bowen insane. Corporal Bowen mortified that another man's mouth was intimate with his feet and his own sergeant's, it was beyond humiliating; embarrassing and the lickling delivering unbearbale ticklishness to his feet, the nerves exploding in the torment which clearly Sergeant Jones was enjoying as his moans indicated as he continued to lick both soles but also to suck on and nibble Corporal Bowen's toes hungrily!

Corporal Bowen yelled in a mix of frustration and ticklishness, it was hellish as it was something done intimately as he heard his sergeant deeply inhaling his foot smell and obviously being turned on by the taste and smell as well as ticklishness of his feet. The sergeant's tongue roaming all over both feet and loving the salty delicacy they presented to satisfy his insatiable appetite for them; lickling and lickling and lickling over and over and over again and his corporal literally conumed by the tickling he was receiving; a tortuous tongue bathing on each foot that clearly Sergeant Jones was pretty profficient in delivering! After at least an hour using his mouth Corporal Jones then stroked the sole of each of the corporal's massive size 14 feet lightly and slowly and knowingly that the slow strokes along the soles being the most maddeningly effective and resulting in Corporal Bowen's head shaking side to side on the bed as he was laughing hysterically!

Sergeant Jones thrilled witnessing the frantic struggling from Corporal Bowen as both feet completely helpless to avoid every single horribly effective ticklish tease and stroke delivered along the length of his soles from his heels to his toes. Sergeant Jones delighting in his victim's weakness and exploiting it to his personal satisfaction and probing especially ticklish zones which for Corporal Bowen being his arches and the balls of his feet. Sergeant Jones relentlessly concentrating on relentlessly tickling these areas of Corporal Bowen's feet. The handsome soldier howling at the offending strokes and teases abusing him as his struggles to avoid this proving fruitless as the tickling implemented expertly; ruthlessly disciplined and controlled!

Varied techniques and styles of tickle meaning that the corporal could not prepare himself to accept a particular strategy used as sometimes a random pattern of tickles employed and then replaced by a long stroke along the soles and the quill of the feather being unbearbly precise and stimulating the nerves in his feet perfectly as expected from an experienced tickle torturer and resulting in Corporal Bowen laughing more than he ever imagined in his worst ticklish nightmare being possible and it was happening! There just was no way to deal with it but equally no way to stop it, either! All that existed for him was tickling; only the tickling; everything was the tickling!

Over the weekend Sergeant Jones telling Corporal Bowen during his time as a senior interrogator he would often intervene in a prisoner's interrogation if the captive appealed to him and sometimes alone in a cell subject the victim to tickle torture but that at times he had also taught other interrogators the art of tickling but it's having been a few years since he'd indulged in doing so that he was glad to see he'd not lost his teasing and tormenting tortuous touch and that though Corporal Bowen having escaped facing a court martial that there would be more weekends togther as he needing his foot fix so the corporal now his tickle-toy!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back