• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking School Rules F/M

ticklishstuey

TMF Novice
I've written quite a few stories like these, in which the story is based from the ler's POV. If you like this one I can always post a lot more.

Breaking School Rules F/M

You know why you have been brought to see me young man? The first day of the new term and already you've been sent to my office for breaking school rules. You think that Adidas tracksuits are appropriate school attire do you? You know of the our strict uniform code and you have deliberately disregarded the school rules. It's not the first time either. Last year you were sent to me many times for breach of school rules. Do you think your better than everybody else? No? Then why did you do it? I think I know why. You like spending your lunch hour in detention with me, don't you? Got a bit of a crush on me do you? Your a very naughty, naughty boy. Well, as Mistress of your form year i've decided that you are to spend the entire semester in my office. Seeing as how you like me so much, and as you know as this is a boarding school I can keep you here 24 hours a day 7 days a week if I wish. Maybe even over the holiday periods.

That's what you want isn't it? Underneath your tracksuit is a Zentai suit. Very interesting, like a second skin. You have a bit of a clothing fetish do you? Naughty little boy. I like that......(whispering) I can be naughty too baby. Why else do you think i'd have you tied a pull-out sofa in a spread eagled position. It's not normally how I do detention is it? You served me well in detention before sweetheart, with lines, and cleaning out the toilets, and picking up garbage around the office. And you still deliberately disboyed school rules in order to be sent to me for more detentions.

Well this is one punishment you won't forget in a hurry brat. You think i'm beautiful and you want to spend time with me? Like I said, we'll be seeing a lot of each other during this school year. For disobeying the rules on a continual basis, and for bringing your naughty, perverted behaviour into my office, i'm afraid I....am...going....to....have...to TICKLE...you.

Yes that's right, I am going to tickle you. That is your punishment for the year. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than having a ticklish boy at my mercy. And you look very ticklish to me. You don't mind if I lay down beside you do you.

(whispering) I am going to tickle you, not only because your naughty, but because your my favourite student, and because your handsome. Shhhh baby, you'll have to settle in for the school year, and get comfortable because the hottest teacher in school is going to TICKLE YOU!!!!!!

Tickle, tickle, tickle, naughty baby boy!" "I've got so many wonderful ideas on how to torture you. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Goochie Goochie Goochie Goo. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Totally helpless, utterly at my mercy, and now my personal slave, forever! Tickle, tickle, tickle. It's exactly what you deserve, you little brat! All mine. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Mine to tickle, forever. Mine to command. All mine. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

I'm now going to play a game called counting your ribs.
"One. That's your shortest rib, and I can see that it tickles you when I dig around it and pinch it. Two. I love the way you're laughing for me. Three. Now you're really screetching. How amusing. Four. Oh, my, that's your most ticklish rib yet. Five. Have you figured out that it's going to be a very long day for you? Six. And it's hardly begun, baby. Seven. How red your face is again. You can barely breathe."

Oootchy Coootchy Coootchy Coo, baby boy. You just lie there and enjoy it. As if you had a choice. Tickle, tickle, tickle. That is your new role in life, the living tickle toy. To be tickled without mercy, endlessly. And you brought it on yourself, you deserve it, because you wanted to do it me. Coooochie Cooochie Cooo.

Have you noticed something different about my office? It's not the normal office you get sent to is it? Because, i've relocated my office to the girls side of the school. Your confided to the girls area. And they are all very angry with you. They tell me that you've been perving on them, particularly when they are in their school uniforms. Tsk tsk, you have haven't you? Nod for Mistress. Yes i thought so. Your a little pervert, and you need to be tickled for your actions. But not just by me baby, no. There is a group of senior school girls who are just dying to get their fingers on you and teach you a lesson for the whole school year. I told them where they could meet you.
I'm sure you know who Carly, Aleisha, Rachel, Robyn, Carolena and Sondra are? Yes they are the most beautiful and most popular girls in the whole school, and they've told me that you are constantly perving on them. In fact: (calling out) Girls would you come in here please?

Say hello to the senior students! You see them looking at you, studying you with their piercing eyes. Girls we have our culprit, the naughtiest boy in the school. Well, seeing as how you like me and these girls soooo much, you can spend the entire year with us. You see girls not only is he naughtiest, he is also the most ticklish boy in the whole school, watch this: Watch what happens when I dig my fingers into his sides like this.

Tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie coochie coo!

What do you think girls? Shall we teach him a lesson, he is quite cute after all. Carly and Rachel can sit at your sides. Sondra can take your armpits, Robyn can have your feet, Carolena and Aleisha can have your thighs and knees. And I will be at your red hot cock. Okay girls, on the count of three 1....2.....3 TICKLE HIM!!!!!!!!

Carly: Cooochie Coooochie Cooooooo.....Like Our Uniforms pervert
Aleisha: Tickle Tickle Tickle Baby Boy....Hmmm this zentai suit must make you even more ticklish
Rachel: I'm going to tickle you forever pervert.....Kitchy Kitchy Kooo
Robyn: Disgusting little man that you are......Tickle Tickle Tickle
Carolena: Where never going to stop ever. Tickle Tickle Tickle
Sondra: We are going to tickle you for the rest of your life....Coochie Coochie Coooo

Nawww poor baby, all of us attacking your most ticklish spots all at the same time, tickle, tickle, tickle. Do you like our uniforms? Coochie Coochie Coo, do you feel ticklishly aroused? Tickle Tickle Tickle. Your not supposed to be enjoying this naughty boy, this is supposed to be punishment, coochie coochie coo. I don't think we'll stop tickling you either, no, I think we'll tickle you forever and ever. What do you think girls? Tickle him for the rest of his life? Yes, I think we should, tickle tickle tickle. Good work girls tickle him harder, coochie coochie coo, coochie coochie coo.

I think we should get every girl to come in here and just tickle you to death for the rest of your life. You would probably enjoy it to.

"I'm going to tell all the girls at school what a ticklish baby you are! Tickle, tickle, tickle. We'll gang up on you at recess, and tickle you in my office. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little baby! Every day at school, from now on. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Kitchy Kitchy Koo. Your face is all red, how amusing. Coochie Coochie Coo. I've found the perfect spot on the head of your cock, just perfect. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And I know just how to tickle cocks. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a cute ticklish little boy that you are. Oooochie Wooochie Coooochie Coooooo!!!!!

One Year Later

Everybody assumed that he'd been expelled....he spent the next two years, confined to his teachers office, being tickle tortured throughout the day. He was allocated bathroom breaks, showers and meals...and 6 hours of sleep per night. Word would get round of the ticklish pervert...and soon all the senior female students would take advantage of his ticklish state. When he finally finished school that year, he was set free. The very next week he found out where the Mistress lived. He knocked on the door, and when she answered she saw him standing there in the same Adidas Tracksuit with a Zentai Suit underneath. 'Never got the chance to say thank you, oh beautiful Mistress'

You better come in and thank me then, young man. My naughty but very sweet ticklish slave. Come on in and take a seat, don't mind me i'm just sending a text message, to my girls Carly, Aleisha, Rachel, Robyn, Carolena and Sondra.

Text message sent....now what am I going to do with you? Let me lie on top of you sweetie, let me hear your laughter and your screams.

#tickled4life

View attachment 581908View attachment 581909View attachment 581910

So, my Mommy-Domme read his to me as a “bed time story” and I cannot emphasize enough how hot it was. Great work, I look forward to more from you!

Lovely scene – the unabashed simplicity made it very erotic to imagine. Thank you very much for sharing it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back