• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Sinister Tickling (M/F)

Mysterio

This takes place in comics/cartoon continuity rather than movie continuity. In other words, it isn't another Famke Janssen tickling story. Let me know what you think since this is my first story...

A Sinister Tickling (M/F)

Jean Grey had just been through a rough workout in the Danger Room. She was looking forward to taking a shower and then going out for a night on the town with her main squeeze, Scott Summers aka Cyclops. The X-Men had been through some rough battles lately, and Jean Grey was ready for some rest and relaxation.

But not long after exiting the Danger Room, Jean realized that there was no one in the mansion. She looked down the halls, in the living quarters, in Professor X's study, and in the Cerebro room-there was no one. She tried using her telepathy to contact the rest of the team-no such luck. Jean feared the worst-that one of the team's many arch-enemies had taken the X-Men captive.

All of a sudden, Jean heard whispers..the voices sounded only vaguely familiar. Rather than confront the unknown, Jean ran to the nearest communication screen to get help. But as she was trying to contact X-Factor, she felt a prick in the back of her neck. She fell out of her chair onto the floor. Jean Grey was unconscious.

When she woke up, Jean saw that she was tied to a long metal chair that bended at her waist. Her stomach and her legs were tied to the chair. Her hands were tied behind the chair. She was clothed, but she was in her yellow-and-blue X-Men uniform, rather than the civilian clothes she had on.

Jean tried to use her telekinetic powers to remove the rope, but no matter how hard she tried, her powers didn't work. Neither did her telepathy. Then, all of a sudden, Jean heard a deep voice say, "Your powers have neutralized, Ms. Grey. Do not attempt to resist. The lights went out, but Jean was still able to make out the figure...it was Mr.Sinister, one of the X-Men's most fearsome foes!

"I bet you've always wondered what my interest in you is, Ms. Grey. Well, you're about to find out. I have fantasized about this day for oh so long."

Jean tried to squirm, tried to break free, but no such luck. Sinister had captured her, and there was nothing she could do. She felt a blindfold being wrapped around her eyes from behind. Then, she felt a a blade going through her costume from her arms and chest down to her legs and feet. She was breathing heavily, scared to death that Sinister was going to rape her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, I have you now, Ms. Grey," said Sinister. Then, Jean felt the stroke of a feather going from around her ears down to her neck. She let out a giggle, but she knew the worst was yet to come.

"A bit ticklish, Ms.Grey?"

"The X-Men have beaten you before, and we'll do it again, you fiend!"

"HAHAHAHA, not this time." Sinister declared.

Sinister then moved the feather between her breast, occasionally turning it around on its point. Jean laughed out loud-music to Sinister's ears.

He then ran the feather slowly down each of Jean's legs....laughing still more, Jean knew were next.

When she was a little girl, she and her best friend Annie Richardson would often tickle each others' bare feet. Scott had backed off because he knew she didn't like it.

Jean had lovely size 6 feet-soft with creamy soles and heels. Her toenails were painted a bright pink.

"Please, not my feet, anywhere but there, Sinister!!!!! NOOOOO"

"Ha ha, your pleas for mercy amuse me, Ms. Grey."

Mr.Sinister first lightly moved the feather up and down her left sole. Jean couldn't take it..."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO, NO, PLEASE NO, HAHAHAHA"

After doing the same thing on her right sole, Jean could barely compose herself. She was sweating and breathing heavily. Sinister stopped tickling for about thirty seconds, then took out a second feather. He simultaneously tickled between her toes on both feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the X-Men have stopped you before, HAHAHAHAHA, and we'll do it again, HAHAHAHAHA," she managed to say in between her wild outbursts of laughter.

"Not before I've had my fun," said Sinister.

He then proceeded to turn the feathers around and use the points to make little circles on Jean's feet. She couldn't take it anymore. As she lay there giggling with tears in her eyes, Jean let out an loud orgasm.

"Ah, I see you enjoy this. See, it's not so bad."

Then, all of sudden, a hole in the wall was blasted by a red optic beam. Cyclops had come to rescue Jean! Cyclops then directed his optic blast at Mr.Sinister, causing damage to him. "NOOOOOOOO!" he let out as he ran away. "I will get you one day X-Man!"

Jean Grey felt relieved. Her knight in shining armor had saved her. Cyclops kissed her the way she loved to be kissed.

"So how about untying me, handsome?"

"Not until I've had a little fun, dear..."

Cyclops picked up the feathers Sinister had used. Jean thought to herself...."oh no...not again!"

freak6.gif

[COLOR=0000FB] Great X Men story. I have often wondered if the cartoon and Famke as Jean Gray was ticklish on her feet.[/COLOR] :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back