• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chamber #37 PART 2 (f/f Non-con, Intense)

WeidmansDad

Chamber #37, part #2
Deep in the dungeons of the Brushia Space Pirates…

Fiona lay on the floor of her concrete cell with tears running down her cheeks. She was locked in a full body straitjacket, which was basically just a bag restraining every bit of her body up to her head into a tight cocoon. She had almost zero movement besides her neck and head.

The poor captive was kept in some type of bondage around the clock. When she was left alone, she was put into this bag and then locked into a 10x10 cell that was attached to Chamber #37, the room where she was tortured. Her cell was completely bare, not a single piece of furniture. All she had to sleep on was the concrete floor where she lay bound and thus here nights were extremely uncomfortable.

When she was taken out of her cell, two guards would come and chain her into a set of manacles—hands cuffed together, feet cuffed together, and an iron dog collar with a leash. The entire set was connected with a single chain that ran head to toe, making movement even more difficult. Once a day, wearing these restraints, she was forced to shuffle to the “necessity room” down the hall from Chamber #37. The room was absolutely disgusting, smelling like feces and urine. Here, once per day, he was allowed to use a hole in the ground to go to the bathroom. If she had to go twice in a day, she had no choice but to wet her panties, which were then usually taped into her mouth as punishment.

After relieving herself she was forced to sit on the floor and eat her daily meal right there in the necessity room; stale bread, cheese, and water to go along with the room’s smell of defecation. She had been told she was allowed to wash herself once per week, which had been only once since her capture. To wash, she was given a single bucket of water and a bar of soap to clean herself as much as she was able with the restriction of her manacles. Through all of this, she was accompanied by two male guards who constantly stared at her naked body. Every day she burned with humiliation at having two men watch her relieve herself. Fiona was a 20 year old virgin and had never been exposed in front of men until this ordeal, making it all the more humiliating. The guards took great pleasure in taunting her, always reminding her how helpless and naked she was and how she would never be free, but never did they touch her in a sexual manner. When Fiona had been captured, Dawn had promised she wouldn’t be raped, mutilated or killed, and so far this had been true.

Judging by her daily toilet visits, Fiona figured it had been four days since she was captured after wrecking her spaceship on the planet surface above. She was in a dungeon deep underground and the lights were always left on, making it otherwise impossible to track the flow of time.

Fiona hadn’t see much of Dawn, the truly sadistic leader of the pirates, since her since her first full day in captivity. Dawn had come with an assistant and brutally tickled her feet for hours that first morning, and Fiona hadn’t seen her since. But that didn’t mean she had been left alone.

Dawn’s assistant, Kaitlyn proved to be quite sadistic herself. Fiona learned that Kaitlyn was Fiona’s dungeon master and was in charge of overseeing the captives and their torture. Kaitlyn was a real bitch, a 5’11 blonde who strutted around in a black spandex suit and carrying her dreaded “tickle claw” used to punish prisoners for acting out—or sometimes for no reason at all if she simply felt like watching someone suffer. The tickle claw was a mechanical claw that was attached to a captive’s foot. Connected to the center of the claw was a hairbrush that would rake up and down the captive’s sole while the device was turned on. It was pure ticklish agony.

#

On Fiona’s first full day in captivity, Kaitlyn had taken great glee in explaining to her the inner workings of the dungeon
“Do you understand where you are?” Kaitlyn had asked.
“Ch-chamber #37?” Fiona gasped during the tickle break, referring to what she had heard the room addressed as.
“Yes, that’s true,” Kaitlyn laughed, “but I’m talking more big picture. Chamber #37 is just one room in this infamous Brushia tickle dungeon. Ever heard of it?”
Tears ran down Fiona’s cheeks as she shook her head.
“Not from this part of the Galaxy, are you? Most people in this Quadrant know of the living hell that goes on here. Let me explain the true hopelessness and severity of your situation.” Kaitlyn had a huge smile across her face, talking as if she were discussing the weather and not explaining the fate of Fiona’s life. “Well, it’ll be easier to show you then tell.”

Kaitlyn called for the guards through a walky-talky. Two male guards soon entered, freed Fiona from the stocks and locked her into the usual manacles. Kaitlyn hummed with glee and pulled on the leash attached to Fiona’s collar, forcing her to shuffle out of the chamber and into the hallway. They went passed a few more doors, and then down a set of stairs leading deeper into the dungeon, passing door after door. They stopped at the final door at the bottom of the stairs, labeled “Chamber #50”.

“There are fifty torture chambers in this dungeon, each with their own cells to house our prisoners,” Kaitlyn said, smirking.

Howls of laughter greeted them as the door opened. Inside was a scene of true horror. There were three different girls, all stark naked, locked onto X-spread bondage tables and being ruthlessly tickled by six different men in hoods. There was two men on each girl, one destroying the armpits, the other reigning hell on the feet.

“Meet the Hooded Henchmen, Fiona! You will be getting to know these men very, very well,” Kaitlyn cackled. “They are a group of one hundred men who are experts in the art of tickle torture. They are rotated in and out of the dungeon to make sure we always have our captives laughing!”

Fiona was frozen with terror. All three of the women were gagged and blindfolded thrashing against there bonds and screaming in pure agony. Great puddles of their piss had formed under the bondage devices.

“These are the baker sisters,” Kaitlyn said. “They are our oldest prisoners. They were caught attempting to steal from our vaults seven years ago, and haven’t left this room since!”

Seven years. Seven years. These girls had been tortured that long? Chills ran down Fiona’s body and she shook with fear. “Th-they don’t even get to go to the toilet?”

“Nope. These three are under our maximum security. They are spoon fed and made to shit into pans. They won’t leave this room for as long as they live. See, you don’t have it so bad! At least you get to poop in a hole!”
“B-but don’t they become desynthesized to the tickling? After that long?” Fiona couldn’t believe it, how could such cruelty exist in this world?
An evil gleam flashed in Kaitlyn’s eyes. “They would, yes. But once a week they are fed a herb that resets all the nerves in their bodies, returning their sensitivity to that of a newborn baby. And trust me, it’s even worse hell then! And don’t worry, you will get the privilege of being fed the herb weekly as well!”

“Wh-y, why all this cruelty? How many captives are there?”

“Well for one, it gives us a reputation. People know what we do to those who cross us, so no one dares to. But mostly, it’s just pure fun! There are plenty of prisoners like you who have done nothing wrong, but were captured and sent down here for our pure sadistic joy. The way I see it, if you’re stupid enough to be captured by us, then you deserve this fate. As for how many? Well as I told you we have fifty chambers, and most chambers have more than one prisoner. You’re special and have you’re chamber all alone because Dawn wants you primed as her personal play thing! But don’t worry, I’m sure you will get cellmates to suffer with soon enough…. Anyway, tours over!” Kaitlyn turned to the Hooded Henchemen. “Three of you, strap her down and put her through absolute tickling agony for at least the next five hours. When you’re done, take her back to #37.” Kaitlyn ordered, turning and heading for the door.

Fiona’s eyes almost popped out of her head. “No, please!! No!”

“Have fun,” Kaitlyn taunted.

The Hooded Henchemen chuckled with glee and began to approach manacled Fiona.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

#

And so, here she was; trapped in a cell deep in an infamous dungeon, laying on nothing but concrete while immobile in a full body straight jacket. Fiona had nothing to do but wonder what kind of torture today would bring. Until yesterday, her first few days of torture had been nothing but ticklish hell. But yesterday, things got changed up. After being taken to to the necessity room in the morning, Fiona had been brought out of the dungeon and upstairs into a lounge for the guards. There she had been locked into a pillory, naked aside from a pair of leopard dotted panties. This alone was unbelievably humiliating for Fiona, forced to be exposed in front of dozens of men as they went about their day. But, the torture wasn’t just a day of humiliation; there was more.

After Fiona’s neck and hands were locked into the pillory, leaving her totally helpless, Kaitlyn came up and crouched in front of her. She got right in Fiona’s face and fondled her chin.
“Well, my pretty Fiona, we decided to mix things up today! Let’s see how you do with twelve hours of humiliating, unbearably itchy hell. Well, I mean, I guess you don’t really have a choice in the matter. Too bad you can’ make it stop if it gets too horrible. Guards, apply the itching lotion!”

Kaitlyn left and Fiona watched in horror as three guards approached her. They proceeded to lather up every inch of the poor captive’s body with a strange, slick lotion. She burned with embarrassment as their hands rubbed across her naked body, making sure to get the lotion in every little spot.

At first, nothing happened, Fiona just felt oily, but she knew something was up by the way the guards were laughing and giving each other evil, knowing looks. And then it started. Out of nowhere her entire body began to itch like mad. It was total hell, every inch of her begging to be scratched. She was completely helpless, her hands totally immobile in the pillory and her legs chained apart. Fiona had no way of itching a single spot.

The next twelve hours were the definition of hell. The itching became so unbearable it completely consumed her. She even forgot how naked she was in front of all the men, the only thing she could feel or think about was the hellish itching. She squirmed and pissed her leopard panties. The guards laughed and high fived. She cried. She wanted nothing more than to itch herself but there was simply no way. The feeling was absolutely maddening. Fiona truly couldn’t take anymore, but she had no choice.

Finally, as the guards began to retire to their quarters, Kaitlyn came and retrieved her.
“Have fun?” the evil dungeon master cackled.

Two guards unlocked her from the pillory, but they held her in a strong grip and she was unable to itch herself. Fiona was carried downstairs, locked into the bondage bag, and left alone in her cell.

“Please! Please noo! Wash it off! I can’t take it!!! Don’t leave!”

But no one said a single word to her. They checked that she couldn’t move, then simply walked away, locking her cell door behind them. The itchy hell continued for the rest of the night, until sometime this morning the effect had finally began to wear off. And that left her here now, covered in sweat from head to toe, trapped in the bag while she marinated in her own piss.

Then, her cell door opened. Fiona rolled over to look at none other than Dawn. Her heart dropped. As bad as the last few days had been, none of the torture had compared to what Dawn had done to her on that first night and morning. Dawn was the ultimate tormentor and Fiona feared her with all her heart.

“Good morning, helpless tickle slave!” Dawn cooed. “I heard you had quite the itchy day yesterday!”

Fiona looked up at the sadistic pirate leader, feeling totally defeated. “Please… please let me out of this bag. I pissed myself in the night and it’s all over me. Can’t I please just get out of the bag? It’s not like I can escape the cell. And please, let me have some clothes, please! I’ve felt so bare the last few days, I’m not asking much, just some clothes. It would give me some comfort. Just show a little mercy, I’m begging you”

Dawn laughed. “Hmmmmm…… How about….. NOPE!” Her smile was pure evil as she stared down at Fiona, frolicking in her dominance. “You really don’t get it, do you girl? The only reason I sometimes let you wear panties is because I like it when you pee yourself in them. Fiona, let me tell you something: You will never wear clothes again for the rest of your life. Ever. Look around, do you see where you are? There is not a single captive in this dungeon who is allowed the dignity of clothing. You’re nothing but a toy down here, a pet. You’re a captive and you have NO freedom, which is why we keep you in the bag when were not around. I don’t want you even having the freedom to walk around this cell. You are completely helpless, completely at my mercy, and you will be for the rest of your life. In the seven years since I’ve built this dungeon, no one has even came anything close to escaping. Everyone who’s here is here for good.”

Dawn crouched down and grabbed Fiona hard by the hair, getting just inches from her captives face and forcing her captive to look at her. “Maybe, if you’re a very good girl, then maybe a few years from now I’ll let you move enough to scrub toilets upstairs. And even if I ever do, you will still be chained and you will still be naked. But that’s YEARS down the line, girl, long long after you are broken and have completely submitted to me, and even then it’s a maybe. Let’s talk about the here and now. I want you to BEG me for mercy. I want you to say, “Mistress, I’m you’re tickle slave.”

Dawn let go of Fiona’s hair and Fiona rolled and buried her face into the concrete. “Never!” she yelled. Fiona knew it didn’t matter whether she said it or not, that she was already 100% Dawn’s tickle slave. But Dawn wanted the joy of forcing her to say it out loud, and Fiona wouldn’t give it to her. She tensed herself, waiting for punishment.

“OK!” Dawn said cheerfully. “It’s not like you have a choice of dictating ANYTHING that happens to you. Anyway, I’m going to be sending down a very good man of mine to spend the day with you. His name is Flynn and he is an absolutely great guy. You guys will have a blast together! Come on, don’t look so down—pucker up buttercup, maybe comb your hair?” Dawn cooed and took pure joy out of every word. Her taunting was pure psychological evil. “Oh, that’s right, I forgot, you’re a helpless immobile captive! Oh well, that floppy mess will have to do. Anyway, enjoy you’re day with Flynn. I’ll come back to listen to you submit after you’ve had a few days to mourn your freedom. Toodle-doo, darling!”

NEXT TIME:

Flynn's brutal tickle torture of Fiona and a new captive is taken!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back