• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reunited With Tickles! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The Master and I had been making plans to hook up to chat about our experiences as Masters when he suggested a threesome with another regular of his Neil and described him to me as being mid 40's with insanely ticklish feet which he knew would immediately arouse my interest and since feet not his thing that I could show my techniques to him on the guy. Master Trevor has no interest in feet himself as I knew but Neil had needed to list his weaknesses on the slave contract. I was more than happy to oblige and was soon in my car and arriving at his house.

On arrival we greeting eachother and he keen to get the action going which I was more than ready for and there on the play table and firmly secured was Neil already blindfold and naked except for his socks as I having requested on the call but what a shock as I recognised him as being my 12th grade teacher; so not seen for a good 10 or 11 years and having no idea that he as I remembered being ultra conservative would be Gay and much less have a liking for the S/M scene; in fact any kind of kink. Even now though being tall and attractive and smiled thinking how bizarre for a teacher and former student to reunite; especially in such extreme circumstances!

Trevor being equally amazed when I told him in the hallway and thinking back I remembered Neil having been notably friendly with certain students particularly; not in an inappropriate way but they'd gained his added attention but not me and I having wished he would include me in his favourities! Trevor and I both decided being blindfold that I would not reveal who I was until after the session which would be one taking time as Trevor upset that Neil had at the last minute cancelled two previous sessions and wanted him punished which was the reason for the invite! His telling me Neil married and straight but kinky for male domination but on the list making a point of saying his not wanting intimacy! Trevor having assured him of his not favouring this kind of connection either! I knew I would be using this knowledge to torment, humiliate and embarrass Neil for sure! Imagining his shock when he discovered it's being me responsible for it too!

I listened as Trevor told his sub of his being annoyed with him and that for his inconsideration and rudeness that punishment was called for which Neil responded to by saying "Yes Sir; sorry Sir!"

"I am sure you are but rules are rules and regulations not to be broken and something you as a teacher specifically ought to know and that breaking them having consequences so I remember you admitting an embarrassing weakness; something you can't stand and that being tickled on your feet as in your words your size 12's being insanely ticklish and so too the look of relief on your face when I informed you that other parts of you gained my interest but not your feet but my appreciating your honesty!"

"Yes Sir; I remember Sir and I was and am relieved Sir as I really can't stand it Sir and don't let people touch my feet Sir!"

"Hmm but Neil secured as you are; nothing you can do to prevent it's happening and seeing you suffer would be of enormous satisfaction to me; it would please your Master and ease my ability to forgive you and your show of tardiness and disrespect to me!"

"No Sir, please Sir; I'm sorry Sir, please don't tickle my feet Sir, please no Sir; anywhere else but not my feet Sir!" Neil pleaded

"I'm not going to Neil but someone else is and someone who is by his own admittance foot-fixated so now you and your feet are in his hands and I will be a spectator!"

Saying this Neil was gagged by Master Trevor and I then stepped forward and faced the two large socked soles of my former teacher which felt quite surreal. I immediately sensed their scent as in the day at school both black socked feet having worked up a sweat but smelling like feet being an added bonus to his overt ticklishness I was so looking forward to exploiting and using his weakness against him in the worse possible way for him; tickle torturing his feet!

Neil Henderson; I remembered his surname could not have imagined this scene playing out; a former student of his in control of him and delighting in punishing him in the meanest of ways; getting revenge on his teacher! I deeply inhaled Neil's foot musk which unnerved him as he squrimed a little. My hands fondled each socked foot as I savoured their warmth and moistness as I heard a gasp from him and his breathing deepen. My fingers stroking gently over each sole determing the most ticklish areas and as Neil fought to not react; biting on his mouth gag hard; I deduced they being along the arches of his feet; the balls of his feet and his toes. Neil's feet proving being a tickler's dream!The tickling sensations very apparent even through his socks!

Lightly stroking his socked soles up n' down the length of them from heels to toes proving effective and having indulged in lghtly teasing his socked feet and pin pointing all his nerves, I very slowly peeled both socks off his feet and there were both newly bared feet and his soles looking soft n' smooth and feet that would respond to every kind of touch! I placed my face on them and began nibbling Neil's soles, licking his arches as his toes splayed and clenched in immediate reaction to my oral assault.

My tongue licked each bare sole in turn and slid in between and under his toes and sucking each toe and savouring it's sweaty taste as Neil desperately fought his obvious need of laughter and to magnify this; once each foot thoroughly saliva lubed sliding my fingers along his soles which was easy with both bound together at the ankles. Neil was panting under increasingly laboured breath.

"Don't fight it Neil or you'll make matters worse for yourself, laugh come on laugh as it's so damn ticklish, not the time to be brave Neil unless you are enjoying being tickled in which case I will practice my skills at it or invite my friend here to tickle torture you on a regular basis!" teased Master Trevor.

This realisation did the trick and even gagged Neil was heard giggling as my fingers stroked along the length of his bare soles as he squirmed on the play table and his head shook from side to side on the leather pillow. I stroked the middle of both soles of his feet increasing the shudders from him as the tickling sensations escalated in intensity dependent on the pressure of the tickle delivered! Though with subjects like Neil; any kind of tickle is hellish and guarantees from the ticklee the response a tickler wants. Neil certainly proving being no exception.

Employing light tickling, tracing my fingers across the wrinkles in his soles it was clear it felt to him like he was being electrocuted; the stern teacher I remembered being driven hysterical as I ran my fingers up n' down both vulnerable soles of his feet and the tortuous sensations he was being subjected to enduring by my mercilessness as the Tickle -Top 'Master Adrian'.

I alternated my tickling touch from fast to slow, soft to hard and light to firm and none of which avoidable for Neil as my objective was to tickle the fuck out of him literally, to tickle him as he'd never been tickled before and to impress upon 'Master Trevor' how tickling torture is something that S/M masters ought to include in their repertoire of torments they engage in as often imagined being too much like child's play but done properly is anything but that and leaves no physical marks. For this reason used in interrogations but not advertised as by example water-boarding is but a technique officially banned from use in the Geneva Convention. Would it be if it was not recognised as being highly effective? Think about it! For Neil though it meant a descent into ticklish hell!

Neil shook at every sensation aimed by me at his feet and gagged his shrieks of laughter encouraging me; not that I needing any encouragement as a foot-fiend; it's the only part of a guy's anatomy that interests me and consequently easily gaining my full focus of attention and not by example with partners confined to tickling and in fact this indulged in with victims and not partners but also a reason why I'm a solo operator as guys want more than their feet seduced!

"Neil you were not wrong were you, your feet as ticklish as hell, you're a joy to watch from the sidelines!" mocked Master Trevor

I lightly dragged my fingertips up n' down Neil's soles; addicted to seeing him writhing from my touch, light strokes I know are maddening and often more so than determined tickles which are equally maddening in their own way; a different less subtle manner and lubed feet more so and oil is effective but I personally like the taste of feet so use my mouth too and from experience know my tongue proves licklish; with my tongue I deliver unbearable tickling sensations as slow licks paint soles with saliva that's pure torment on hopelessly sensitive feet like Neil's and my favourite kind. I was loving the fact that these feet belonged to my former teacher knowing how humiliated and embarrassed he'd be when he found out who had worked him over!

I stopped the tickling to engage in massaging his feet, it gave my ticklish victim a relief from torment of one kind but being so sensitive on his feet still having him shaking but I loving the feel of his warm and sweaty feet, skin on skin and smelling their ripe aroma which was intoxicating for me; feet so soft and smooth were a delight to get to grips with and relish in enjoying to my satisfaction! Only someone as foot fixated as I am and there are few would appreciate this realisation but feet get my dick hard!

Inhaling their smell and taking advantage of their immobility I licked along the arches of his feet and licked in between his toes and thrilled this proving torture for him as it was intimate and uncomfortable for him as he knowing it being another man's mouth and lips on his feet; all over his soles and toes and his feet two of the most delicious I have ever tasted! I having an appetite I wanted and needed satisfying and licked his helpless and vulnerable feet from heels to toes over and over and over again!

The more he shuddered and moaned with frustration and anger from this happening; the more I enjoyed subjecting him to it and my tongue not neglecting his arches where my tongue proved being the most agonising for him! My tongue lapping up n' down the soles and licking the balls of his feet, his overtly sensitive arches as well as licking in between his toes tasting him! Whilst my tongue orally enjoying one foot, my fingers manually tickling the other!

"Our friend here seems to be making a meal of your feet Neil, having himself a real foot feast on them, does your wife get down on them like this, it's hot seeing and really gets to you doesn't it; he sure knows how to work his mouth; your feet an oral delight for him; love hearing you moaning and cursing Neil and did I tell you the sessions on camera as I don't want you thinking after tonight you'll not be back as the experience too hellish; you will be Neil or the film goes on the internet and your wife and pupils and teachers in your school share in your secret!" Master Trevor said menacingly making Neil shudder and gasp!

Guess you'd soon not be teaching and or married Neil so you will be obligated to obeying my rules and regulations in future and no excuses from you not doing so will be acceptable; just so you know!" threatened Master Trevor as tongue ticklish the intensity of my tickling-lickling attention really got to Neil who was consumed with laughter as intermixed with the lickles were tickles as my loving seeing Neil's toes clench and his soles wrinkle from my finger tickling!

I having brought my own tickle tools with me dragged a feather up n' down the soles of Neil's feet simulataneously making his feet dance as I feathered all over both feet; his soles, arches, balls, outer edges, heels, tops but avoiding his toes deliberately for now but making Neil really squirm as he laughed like a loon and was driven to gasping for breath making me stop! Neil really sweating; feathers on the right victims can be as Neil proved the worst tickling but are often underestimated and in truth do not work on everyone but let me tell you; when they do; they really do! Feather tickling Neil's feet drove him crazy! After a break I then wanted to see just how feather ticklish Neil was in between his toes and drew it tortuously in between his ten toes, slowly one toe at a time and it was abundantly clear just how ticklish this was for him!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAASTAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHHASTHAHASTOPITHAHAHAHANOAHAHAHAHPLEAHAHAHAHHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHA!"

Neil had been laughing all the way through the torture tickling but this really got to him, the feather in between his toes proving being lethal tickling for him, carried to extreme he might have died laughing but had no desire having a corpse on my hands! Neil laughed his silly head off as the gentle teasing touch of the feather really got to him as it was sawn in between his toes and then introduced the quill end of it to him!

With professional skill I drew the quill up n' down one sole then the other and then along the length of both soles' from his heels to his toes simultaneously and both feet trapped in bondage and exquisitely ticklish; the slow and deliberate tickling being all the more difficult for Neil to bear but unavoidable.The tickling sensations proving being ticklish agony for him as intended! The quill being drawn sadistically all over his feet and especially raking over the arches of his feet intolerably teasingly was really driving him wild. True torture for him!

I then oiled his feet, a colourless and tasteless oil I use as I say loving the natural taste of feet not liking this destroyed by an alien substance so one imported from Japan and costly but worth spending out on in my opinion. I coated both soles in it as Master Trevor smiled and winked at me! Neil enjoying the respite from the tickling as I rubbed his feet with a gentle touch; still as I have said being teasing for him; being so super-sensitive on his big feet but providing relief from the torturous tickling he'd been subjected to!

This done I then drew the feather quill the length of his soles and it slid along them both horribly and responsible for delivering him the most horrendous of tickling sensations, the mix on the right person is torture in the extreme; slow and light but deliberate strokes and especially on him along his overtly sensitive arches but also along the bridges of his toes; so just underneath them at the top of his feet; by the balls of his feet, another ticklish target zone attacked!

The quill wreaking havoc on the nerve endings of his feet, drawn specifically over his arches and in the centre of his soles back and forth, up n' down, side to side and sometimes slowly and other times more qucikly but gaining the same result; the gentle but insidious tickle teasing exploiting Neil's ticklishness, tracing a path expertly of pure tickle torture on his secured and vulnerable feet!

"Hey Neil you're putting on quite a show; in fact might edit this session anyway and post it to tickle sites entitled 'Ticklish Teacher Tickle Tortured' as reckon it would be mega popular for sure; I am loving seeing how the art of tickling is really one that like our friend here told me is largely underestimated; it's sure fucked you over and taught you a ticklish lesson; yeah been an education for the teacher!" Master Trevor laughed in the background.

The quill tickled the edges of both Neil's soles, his heels, the balls of his feet but especially his arches and whether using quick or slow strokes making no difference; it tickled and he hated it! The maddening, merciless tickling lasting another two or three hours as his two vulnerable soles were taken complete advantage of by me and as well as the feather quill and feather end; my fingers caressing them and my tongue sliding over them and especially licking in between his too, too sensitive toes, this being so intimate, so private and personal being an unbearably and unpleasant sensation for him so one I readily indulged in engaging in and making any oral attention to his feet sensual to be even more horrendous an experience for him!

Feeling up his delicious looking feet and running the fingers of both hands up n' down the length of his soles were things greatly enjoyed by me as resistance being futile Neil could only do one thing and that was laugh and he did; he really did and more so when I applied the soft bristles of the sonicare electric toothbrush in long slow strokes to his vulnerable soles, seeing them flinching and watching his toes wiggling; holding his toes back and stroking each taut sole and teasing the fuck out of him; that tickle tool is evil but I saved the best for last!

When Neil Henderson saw me and I introduced myself and told him I remembered him from Class C at 'Rydell High' he shocked as memories came flooding back but Master Trevor had a surprise for both of us; having shared in a cup of coffee and chat thinking the session over; his telling Neil to call his wife as he was in over-night detention and ticklish detention as he wanting to see student punishing teacher all over again and failure to comply and the film posted on the net.

Neil called his wife and told her that a project at the school was in need of completion and he needed to work on it all night and something he couldn't get out of doing and Linda proved incredibly understanding and having had to replace his socks and then having his socked feet roasted in front of the heater to get them nice n' hot n' sweaty for me; soon enough Neil was again blindfold, gagged and secured on the play table and I was more than ready to enjoy his ticklish, licklish feet again!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back