• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation 4: Massage Parlor (FF/F, sexual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess
Part 2: Punishing a Clothes Thief
Part 3: Tickling + Fighting

-----

It was easy for Karya to tell at a glance that Goddess Ilia wasn’t picky about which girls she brought over to her world. Looking through the window of the spa in the town she and Itsuko had just arrived at, she could see angels, demons, women with animal ears and tails, halflings, giantesses, fae, and dryads inside the main lobby alongside humans. Though she had to question why she doubted for even a second that the scene inside would look like anything other than a torture chamber given what she’d already learned about this world.

Every customer she could see from the front window was stark naked and bound hand and foot to whatever they were sitting or lying on, with more undoubtedly similarly trussed up outside of her field of view. Near the back of the room was a fae woman bound spread eagle to a massage table. An angel straddled her to cruelly torture her victim by setting one of her magical feathers to endlessly stroke the fae’s wet pussy lips while her hands and wings were respectively at work digging into her armpits and stroking her sides. Tears of agony rolled down the fae’s face over being tickle tortured while trapped on the verge of an orgasm, never to be allowed release.

A busty, mature looking demon with a single horn sprouting out of her forehead was receiving a “pedicure” closer to the front while tied lengthwise across one of the many lounge chairs lined up in a row. Her feet had been immobilized with magic to keep her toes spread without being able to move a single centimeter. A catgirl was alternating between putting her rough tongue to work licking in between her toes and scrubbing the saliva off with a small brush in an endless cycle of cleaning that had reduced her patient to the vacant look of a woman who’d been tickled past the point where she was capable of processing anything else.

“Are you certain this is a spa? Not just some tickling dungeon?” Karya asked Itsuko. Her raven-haired traveling companion nodded affirmatively.

“It’s the best spa in the area,” she confirmed. “They’re famous for going hard at everything. They’ll tickle you into oblivion as payment, then give you a massage that’ll make you melt under their hands. Just don’t ask for a happy ending, it’ll result in you being tied up and milked for orgasms until you’re so worn out that you can’t even begin to form the words to beg them to stop anymore.”

“Noted.” Karya pushed open the glass door leading into the spa. The screams of laughter pouring out of the dozen women being tickle tortured within was almost a physical force. The pair made their way in between the naked, thrashing bodies through a second door. Judging by how completely it cut out the noise from the previous room, Karya had to guess it was enchanted to block out sound so customers and the receptionist could hear each other talk. A young vampire woman sat behind the counter. A name tag with “Alvira” written on it was pinned to the front of her uniform consisting of a tight white shirt and matching pants.

Karya couldn’t help but note that Alvira looked remarkably human. Vampires from her home world had been the demonic race that most consistently took human forms, other demons were more apt to appear as sentient inanimate objects or animalistic abominations, but that hadn’t meant that they weren’t unmistakably vampires to a man. They’d appeared most commonly as hunched over, shriveled demi-humans with bloodshot eyes and random bat parts. The vampiress manning the counter was a rather pretty young woman with sharp features and pointed ears. The tight clothing showed off her D-cup breasts, thin waist, and decent hips that wouldn't have been out of place on a human woman. At a guess from her sitting height, she was slightly taller than Itsuko. Maybe 5'7" to 5'8" by Karya's estimation. As far as Karya could tell, the only thing separating the girl from the elves were her prominent canines that showed whenever she talked.

“Welcome, what can we do for you today?” Alvira greeted them with a professional smile.

“I’d like a massage, please. A non-tickling one if possible.” Karya felt like it was better safe than sorry on this one. Despite Itsuko’s claims to the contrary, “massage” in this world meant having a woman roleplay giving her a massage while spending hours scrubbing her feet with a brush for all she knew. She was taken aback by the receptionist’s eyes lighting up at her request.

“Really!? Just a massage? No tickling involved?” The young vampiress excitedly stood up out of her chair to eagerly lean over the counter at Karya with enough force to knock the seat over. Karya found herself unconsciously taking a step back. Alvira’s smile had changed from strictly professional to the sparkly-eyed look of excitement of a young woman who hadn’t yet been completely ground down by a career as a service worker.

“Erm… yes. I don’t want to be tickled at all through it. No sexual touches or anything either.” Alvira was practically bobbing up and down with glee over her confirmation. Karya was starting to wonder if she should comment on it when she seemed to catch herself. With a cough of embarrassment, the young receptionist smoothed out her uniform, righted her chair, and sat down again before making a note on a slip of paper on the desk.

“And your…” Alvira stole a questioning glance at Itsuko, uncertain of how to address her.

“Tickling slave,” Itsuko clarified, happily showing off the silver choker affixed around her neck. “I’d also like a no-tickling-no-sex massage as well, please.” Karya facepalmed with a sigh. She was too tired to correct the girl this time. From her perspective, Itsuko had just started following her around after Karya had completed her request. The red-eyed, kimono clad beauty had bought a choker from the first clothes store they’d come across and was now proudly telling everyone that she was Karya’s personal tickling slave. Karya couldn’t get rid of her. She’d spent days cruelly tickle torturing the girl in the hopes that the poor treatment would get the woman to leave her alone. It had only resulted in her becoming clingier. Karya had given up on driving her away after a week out of exhaustion.

The only answer that Karya had been able to get on why Itsuko was acting like that had been something about Karya now owning her as a result of dominating her both in combat and with tickle torture. The brunette couldn’t figure out whether that was just Itsuko’s excuse to follow her around, if the girl really was crazy enough to submit herself to slavery as another woman’s plaything over a single loss, or if that was a cultural thing in this world like those warrior cultures from her own home world. Regardless, she wasn’t terribly happy to have so suddenly gained a traveling companion. While she didn’t mind the company per se, having her alone time drastically reduced without warning grated on her nerves.

“Well, two no-tickling massages comes out to 2 hours of tickling for each of you or a token each,” Alvira stated. Karya reached into her pouch to pull out some tokens to pay for it before thinking better of it. She swallowed and gathered up the courage to voice what she had to ask.

“Is it possible for me to pay for both of us and have my friend help tickle me for it?” Karya asked. Both Alvira and Itsuko looked at her in surprise. ‘To be honest, I really don’t want to,’ Karya thought to herself. ‘But I feel like I’m going to be stuck if I don’t get over my fear of being tickled.’ Karya had hated being tickled her entire life. Fear of having her feet accidentally tickled was the primary reason she’d never gone with the other girls she’d grown up with to get a pedicure and the torture she’d received at the tongues of tickling monsters when she’d first arrived wasn’t helping. But she’d come to realize that the reason she couldn’t torture Itsuko into leaving her alone was because the girl enjoyed it too much. It wasn’t really torture for her. Karya felt like her pride took a small hit thinking about how much Itsuko enjoyed something that left her shivering in fear. The competitive side of her felt compelled to prove that she could enjoy it to, or at the very least withstand it.

“Um… I don’t have a problem with it if your slave doesn’t,” Alvira replied. Itsuko nodded so energetically in agreement that Karya was a little afraid she’d hurt her neck.

“I’d be more than happy to!”

“With that settled, I’m Alvira. I’ll be your masseuse today,” Alvira extended her hand across the desk to shake both of their hands in greeting. She then stood up and began to lead them down the hall towards one of the rooms. Karya grabbed Itsuko’s sleeve before the other girl could follow.

“I’m trusting you on this one. Don’t make me regret this,” she whispered in her ear.

----

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO! STOP! NO MOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya howled with laughter and frantically bucked. Alvira had led them to a small room with a pair of massage tables and a recliner chair. Karya had been made to strip naked so she could be bound lengthwise across the fully unfolded chair with her wrists bound together by lengths of rope extending to the chair's back and her legs kept open thanks to her ankles being tied to a spreader bar attached to the foot of the chair's leg rest. Alvira was currently digging her nails into the heels of her feet and Itsuko was straddling her waist so she could scrabble her nails inside of Karya’s exposed armpits. It had been barely 2 minutes and Karya was already deeply regretting her decision to allow herself to be tickled by the pair. She cursed her foolish pride for getting herself in this situation.

“Ah, already?” Alvira mockingly asked. “Well too bad, you still have 3 hours and 58 minutes to go.” Karya squealed feeling the long nails creep up to her arches. The vampiress was gently tracing the wrinkles on Karya’s soles. The cruel woman would extend the game by starting over at the the bottom of her heels whenever Karya’s struggling caused her nails to lose their place. Karya’s hands were grabbing the rope binding her wrists and tugging with all her might. The damnable tickling made it impossible to gather enough strength to break her bondage. All she could do was wiggle her feet as hard as she could to dislodge the nails. She’d much rather have her heels and arches be endlessly teased by this game than let the girl make it up to abuse her hyper-sensitive toes.

“NOHAHAHAT MY BREASTS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SAID NO SEX HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Karya screamed. Having finished covering her armpits, Itsuko had moved her exploration of Karya’s body to teasingly trace the tips of her nails around her well-formed, C-cup breasts. It was a very different texture of ticklish sensations to her. Sensual bolts of electricity were shooting down towards her groin at the same time the ticklish sensations were wringing her lungs for every last bit of air.

“You said no sex during the massage. During tickling’s fair play,” Itsuko claimed. The raven-haired woman’s face was contorted in a look of utter bliss and she was giggling along with Karya’s screams of forced mirth. Itsuko was making a game out of alternating between twisting her nipples between her fingers and skittering her nails across the perfectly formed globes to make Karya alternate between gasping and giggling. In between the foot and breast tickling, Karya was beside herself. She was grateful when the pair called a break after roughly 10 minutes of toying with her.

“Itsuko… Itsuko, please. Don’t tickle my breasts. Adding sex to this is just too cruel. I wouldn’t have agreed if I’d known you were going to sexually torture me. Please let me go,” Karya begged.

“Karya, do you remember when you said you didn’t believe in adding sexual torture unless the lee really deserved to be tortured?” Karya desperately nodded in affirmation. Hope began building in her heart that they’d stop tickling her, or at least that Itsuko would stop teasing her breasts. Her heart sunk after noticing the sadistic glimmer in Itsuko’s eyes.

“Hehehehehe…. No. Stop. No more tickles.” Itsuko’s nails had lowered to begin tracing around the outside edge of her armpits. Alvira took that as a sign that her break was over and resumed lightly dragging the tips of her nails across the wrinkles on Karya’s feet. Karya was reduced to giggling under the stimulation and spluttering out more pleas for mercy.

“Well what better reason to torture you than because I love you?” Itsuko’s fingers dove in to dig into the depths of Karya’s hollows and shake back and forth. Karya screamed and arched her back as far as the woman straddling her waist would let her.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! NOHOHOHOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT MY TOES!” Karya screamed. Alvira continued to follow Itsuko’s lead on how intense Karya’s torture was to be. Fingers digging into her armpits had also earned her having the toes on her right foot peeled back with one hand so nails could skitter across the hyper-sensitive skin of her toes. Karya went berserk. She screamed and thrashed as hard as she could to escape the tickling.

“You made me fall in love with you, you know. Finding a mistress who could dominate me in every way, force me to be their slave no matter how hard I resist, has always been my dream. And you’re not just the right person, you’re perfect. You’re cruel enough to continue torturing me even when I can’t take it anymore and at the same time kind enough that I never feel like I’m in danger with you. You let me live out my dream of being dominated body and soul no matter how hard I fight against it. And then you proved that it was the right choice to become your slave. Those days you spent torturing me were the best I’ve ever had. I loved it more and more each day I was awoken by your nails plying at my thighs, only ending the torture to make certain I was comfortably fed and could use the bathroom. Never before had someone made me feel like they’d owned me like that. My every thought, action, and laugh were dictated by your fingers. How could I not fall in love with a woman whose lightest touch could take complete control over every part of me?”

‘HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM THERE! STOOOHOHOHOHOHOP! NOT MY PUSSY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Itsuko got off of Karya so she could spider her nails across her wet, unwilling pussy. Each time Itsuko delicately flicked her nails against her swollen lips made heat build in her lower stomach. Karya was more and more certain that the next time those long nails made contact would force her to explode with each flick. But Alvira wouldn’t let her. The masseuse had wickedly decided to deny her orgasm by going in for the kill. She’d used a bit of magic to immobilize and spread Karya’s toes so she could grab a pair of toothbrushes and scrub the soft webbing in between her toes. Karya was in hell. The combined sexual teasing and intense toe tickling was too much for her to take. She howled like a banshee, her body unable to decide if it wanted to hungrily press her groin against the flicking fingers or shy away from the touch while the rest uncontrollably spasmed from the torture.

“So how could I not be happy when you’re letting me return the favor? I’ll let you experience how good it feels to let another woman have full control of you. To experience what it’s like to be completely lost in the tickling…” Itsuko’s monologue trailed off as she began to disrobe. Soon, all of her clothes were left in a pile on the floor. Alvira briefly stopped tickling so the naked Itsuko could crawl between the Karya’s legs. Karya desperately shook her head in fear. But her two torturers weren’t going to stop. Itsuko’s tongue pushed against the folds of her sex at the same time Alvira’s toothbrushes came back to scrub the sides of her toes.

Something told Karya that Itsuko was being honest. The long-haired eastern woman seemed sincere in her confession that she both loved her and wanted to be her tickling slave. She just wished the girl would’ve expressed it in a different way than torturing her. Karya was being torn apart. Having the tongue forcefully exploring inside of her and those evil brushes exploiting the worst spot on her body was way beyond her furthest limits. And having the explosive orgasm finally be coaxed out by Itsuko was the final nail in the coffin.

Karya had been convinced that ruining a forced orgasm with intense tickling was as evil as it got. Now she knew beyond all doubt that it was. Alvira and Itsuko refused to let up. The vampiress’ toothbrushes were joined by 10 slim nails dancing across her immobilized toes. The pair worked in concert sitting at Karya’s feet together so they could both share in torturing her worst spot. Karya was reduced to animalistic screams of suffering as her orgasm was forced to compete with the toe tickling. Her suffering only eased up minutely after the orgasm was over. Now all she had to deal with was the absolute hell of her having her toes becoming even more ticklish under the two’s combined attack thanks to the orgasm increasing her sensitivity.

Karya was a wreck by the end. She glanced at the tickling collection tube that’d been placed next to her while haggardly wheezing for breath. She was convinced that time must soon be up. The tickling had stretched on for what felt like eternity, there was no possible way there could be more left. What greeted her was the sight of a tube barely a quarter full. With a full tube holding approximately 2 hours’ worth of tickle torture, the pair had only tortured her for 30 minutes in total so far. Karya broke down sobbing in despair at the concept of having to suffer another 3 and a half hours of this living hell. The knowledge that this was self-inflicted, that she could’ve avoided being tickled in the first place by paying with tokens, made it all the worse.

“Poor thing. Not having any fun? I think I can help with that.” A shiver of fear ran down Karya’s spine watching Alvira make her way up to stand next to her. A hand was placed over her eyes to simultaneously blind her and hold her head still. Then there was the feeling of the vampire’s canines sinking into her neck. Karya gasped and bucked. It surprisingly didn’t hurt in the least. It instead felt unbearably pleasurable. Alvira pulled away after a few gulps. Karya watched Itsuko place a hand on Alvira’s shoulder to steady her.

“Quite the kick… I wasn’t expecting to meet someone with so much magical power,” Alvira muttered to herself. Karya watched in fear as the vampire approached her again. Fingers charged with healing magic were traced over her neck to heal the wounds before the hands firmly clasped around her head. Karya was forced to stare straight into Alvira’s eyes. The boost Alvira had received from drinking her blood allowed the vampire to power past all of her mental defenses. Soon, Karya was feeling heat begin to build in her breasts and groin.

“What was that?” Itsuko asked.

“Charming magic. Most vampires use it to brainwash someone into being their servants, be it tickling slaves or personal ticklers. I put a twist on it that a succubus taught me so our little toy here should now become uncontrollably turned on for the next couple hours,” Alvira explained as she gently laid her nails inside Karya’s armpits. “Think of it as my little gift to you love-birds. Wanna try it out?”

“Nononono! You don’t have to! I can get by without- Ah! AAAAAAAAAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOO!” Karya’s protests were cut off by a powerful orgasm ripping unbidden through her. Her back arched as high as it could go. This also served as her tormentor’s signal to resume tickling her. Fingers dove in to furiously scrabble against her armpits and the balls of her feet to maximize how much they could ruin the orgasm. The part of Karya’s brain that wasn’t going to shambles under the sensations was grateful that the orgasm was making her toes curl too tight for Itsuko to really lay into her yet.

“AAAAAAAAAAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Her impromptu defense against toe tickling didn’t last long. Karya let out a scream of agony as 10 nails came up to dig into sensitive toes the moment they relaxed. The post-orgasm tickling was horrible. Karya incoherently screamed for mercy. The tickling was too intense for her to form words anymore. She was reduced to babbling gibberish under the unending assault of tickling and pleasure on her mind.

What Karya couldn’t decide on was what part of the torture was worst. Was it the painful build up where her stomach, sides, ribs, knees, and thighs were tickled so she could experience both the horrible tickling and building pleasure? When the pair would both grab a nail brush each, peel back her toes, and furiously scrub her sensitive digits while she was on the verge of orgasm in the name of denying her cumming, only to fail every time and turn it into cruelly ruining the mind shattering orgasms from start to finish? Or was it how they’d exploit her post-orgasm sensitivity to double team her breasts and pussy with their nails that tickled more each time? The myriad combinations of forced orgasms and tickling that Itsuko and Alvira tortured her with for the upcoming hours battered her mind into nothingness before she could come to a conclusion.

-----

Karya sighed contentedly. She’d never known that tandem massages were an actual thing. Lying face down on a massage table with two naked girls simultaneously working out the sore spots across her body was wonderful. Karya had to admit that being tickled simply wasn’t her thing. She’d given it a shot, and in the end she could confidently state that she hated it. Having Itsuko knead out the knots the extended torture had formed in her calves was infinitely better than letting those slim, effeminate fingers scrape against her feet.

And not to say that Itsuko was bad at it, but Alvira was proving to be in a different league altogether. The vampiress was currently crouched at her headrest putting two loosely balled up fists to work on her shoulders. Karya had to wonder if being a vampire on this world also meant being a mind reader. The girl had an uncanny ability to find all the worst spots on Karya’s body and apply her arms in just the right way to make the pain and fatigue evaporate. Karya could see that the spa’s reputation for having excellent massages was well earned.

Though she’d been too overwhelmed by the constant orgasms and tickling to notice, Karya’s suffering hadn’t ended with her time limit. Itsuko and Alvira had been having so much fun abusing her that they’d lost all track of time. It wasn’t until Alvira’s supervisor, a busty succubus who owned the place, had come looking for Alvira after the spa had shuttered its doors 8 hours later that they’d stopped tickling. As punishment, Karya’s torturers had been forced to strip naked and special tickling patches were placed on their privates. Their breasts and pussies would be stimulated with intense vibrations until they’d orgasmed so many times that they wouldn't be able to stand the moment it looked like they were about to do anything other than massage Karya.

“Hey Alvira, I got a question,” Karya said after a while.

“Hm?” Alvira grunted to show that she was listening.

“You seemed awfully excited to not add tickling to a massage. Why was that?”

“It’s nothing much. I just like giving massages. Honestly, one of my biggest gripes about this place is that nobody comes here wanting a straight massage. They always want tickling incorporated or they want me to have sex with them. Or both. Don’t get me wrong, having tickle-sex with beautiful women every day is a dream come true, but I never get to just practice my craft. You’re probably the first customers who’ve asked for massages without anything else involved since I’ve started working here.” Karya mulled Alvira’s answer in her head. For some reason, she’d been under the impression that every single person here was obsessed with tickling without limits. Having someone admit that they had other interests that they occasionally prioritized over tickling gave her something to think about. The massage continued in silence until Itsuko and Alvira had finished making certain that every last knot on her body had been worked out.

“So, dear customer, is there anything else we can do to repay you? After the horrible torture these two inflicted upon you, I think we have some room to give you something more than the massage you initially asked for,” the succubus said as Karya got up off the table. Karya put a hand to her lip as she thought. An evil smile spread across her face. Itsuko and Alvira nervously backed away at the sight.

“Why yes, after such a nice massage, I think I’d like these two to have a happy ending,” she said.

“Wait, don’t-“

“No!”

Itsuko began to beg at Karya’s words. Alvira tried to make a break for it. Both were stopped the moment they began by the succubus lazily waving a finger to bind them both in glowing cuffs to lift them horizontally spread eagle so they were comfortably at chest height when Karya was sitting down. Further begging was prevented by gags appearing in their mouths.

“I believe you were tickled for over 8 hours, yes? Why don’t you give both your friend there and Alvira an 8-hour massage each?” The succubus opened a drawer to pull out a hairbrush and bottle of baby oil for Karya to use. Karya savored in the screams that poured through Alvira’s gag after she watched the succubus activate the tickling patches attached to her privates. The vampiress was stimulated to one orgasm after another without a single second of rest. After initiating Alvira’s punishment, the succubus spa owner kept a close eye on Karya so she knew when to turn on Itsuko’s patches as well. Karya licked her lips. The stark fear on Itsuko’s face as she lathered up her traveling companion’s soles with the oil was delicious.

“What, I thought you said you liked having me torture you. You should be happy, I’m about to show you a night far and away beyond anything I’ve done to you before.”

Continued in Part 5

Last edited:
Thank you! I personally like writing about people with special abilities or unique characteristics. Trying to come up with torturous ways that they can use those to tickle each other is a lot of fun.

Thank you! It's always good to hear someone's enjoying what I wrote.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back