• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A NEW Tickle Torture, F/m, upper body, sex

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
It doesn't really matter how they met. She had discovered long ago that she enjoyed torturing boys, but didn't enjoy pain. Tickling allowed her to torture without doing so. He was ticklish. He didn't love tickling, nor did he hate it, it simply was. He began to like it because afterwards he would get to have sex with her. Today was going to be a little bit different though. She had been trying to mold this boy into more of a man, but he had proven resistant, or incapable, at least not without some motivation.
He was hard before they even saw each other, thinking about how crazy things were about to get, not knowing how right that thought was. He took off his clothes, as usual, laid down on the bed, as usual, and she tied him spread eagle, limbs stretched, as she found this is what kept him from moving too much, as usual, but she had a facial expression he didn't recognize and didn't think about it until it was far too late. Not that it was going to be all that bad, after all, it was just tickling, but it was a session he'd remember as a turning point for the rest of his life.
She smiled at him, naked and vulnerable, looking him up and down. He wished she'd just get started already and take his mind off of how horny he was - he knew he wouldn't notice his desires again until far into the session, when Her desires would take over.
She'd had a lot of practice on his body and knew precisely how to stimulate him, but now she was going to add a few things to the mix. First, she folded a dry washcloth in half, rolled it, and lifted up his throbbing penis, and placed it under it at the base, making it stick up a little bit.
"What's THAT for," he asked.
She gave him a glance with an evil smile and said, "You'll see."
He settled down and wondered what would come next. She took out a feather duster and he tensed. It was not the most effective tool, but it would make him squirm and giggle a little bit, but that was not its purpose. She hung it with a string from the bed's canopy, letting the feathers touch his penis. He let out a soft moan as the feathers touched, realizing at once that the feathers were enough to stimulate him and drive him crazy, but would never allow him to cum. All the moving around she was about to make him do would frustrate him beyond madness, almost at once.
There had been no discussion of "safe words," he was unaware of the concept as he had not been in any kind of kinky relationship before, and it was understood that "no," "stop," "oh please," etc. were simply involuntary reflexes, just like the laughter. Whenever she went too far a simple "sorry" was more than enough, and those were rare even when she did go to far because he had usually just cum so hard that he had no energy left for anything else.
He was trying to hold still, trying not to fold before she even started, trying to ignore the soft feathers against his cock, but she noticed the tension in his muscles, and smiled at him - she wasn't fooled for even a moment. She took the feather duster and gave his cock a stroke, his mouth opened but no sound came out. She gave it another stroke and watched as his muscles flexed and tensed. She gave it a third stroke and he clenched his eyes. She gave his cock a fourth stroke and was rewarded with the tiniest little thrust. He hadn't even realized he was doing it until after he'd done it, but when he opened his eyes and saw her smile he knew she saw that she'd broken him, and within seconds, before even getting tickled.
"Now, I wonder what I should use first," she said, "I think I'll go with a classic."
She extended a finger and lowered it to his belly, lazily circling it around. He tensed and she could hear a shudder in his breath.
"C'mon... C'MON... laugh for me... You gonna give me a laugh? A little giggle? No? Not yet? Nothing? Alright then."
She moved onto his belly button. She moved agonizingly slow, movement almost not visible with the naked eye, still he shook and his body twitched - it made the feather duster move around quite a bit, and yet he didn't make a sound.
She could've drawn it out longer, but she had something specific she wanted to do. She began walking her fingers up his ribs, poking in between them as she went, making him let out little gasps and single "hee" sounds, then she arrived at the armpits.
She used a single extended finger and began circling at the outer edge of his armpit, slowly getting closer and closer to the inner more sensitive part. He slowly began to lose control and as his composure failed her smile grew, until finally she was rewarded with laughter.
"HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAHAHAHAHAP!"
To his surprise, she did. She went to the opposite armpit and repeated the procedure. The feather duster was swinging around quite a bit now, and he tensed more and more, clenching his eyes and gritting his teeth, giving her such joy, until finally, "DAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!"
"Oh, you know I'm not gonna stop."
She glanced down, saw his cock throbbing and the feather duster swung every which way, giving him sensations he'd never had before. She felt taller, stronger, and more powerful - she had absolute control over this boy and could do whatever she wanted with him, and today she wanted something very specific.
She stopped again, letting him catch his breath for a few seconds, then repeated the procedure but extended a finger and teased Both armpits at the same time.
"........HeeheeheeheeHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"THERE it is."
She went on for about a minute, then stopped. He had a bead of sweat on his forehead and another on his belly. He was breathing hard and when his eyes closed she snuck up on his belly and blew a raspberry.
"WAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"
Then she opened her dresser drawer and said, "I wonder if I have anything useful in Here."
She took out a pen cap, came back to the bed, smiled as she looked it over for only a second, then brought it to his armpit.
"No wait! Hey not that! I- HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!"
She didn't look him in the eye at all. She ignored him and his pleas completely, only focusing on her work. She needed to get him right where she wanted him in order for this to work.
When his laughter became strained she stopped and let him catch his breath. She returned the pen cap to the drawer and took out a toothbrush. She waited until he opened his eyes again then immediately used the stiff bristles on him.
"NAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHA! AHHH-HAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHA!"
She stroked up and down, side to side, in circles, stroked down and lifted it then stroked again, if his eyes closed for too long she switched sides, making him both jump and laugh, the whole time the feather duster was all over the place.
"NAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHA! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!"
She didn't look him in the eye but cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"
"YEHEHEHES!"
"...Are you sure?"
"YEHEHEHES!!!"
"You don't sound very convinced."
He babbled incoherently then screamed, "STAHAHAHAHAP!"
Her pussy was wet and it burned for attention, but she wasn't anywhere near ready to end it.
She took off her top then went to the dresser again and brought back ten Halloween props; little claws children used to get that had rings on the end so you could slide them onto your fingers. She sat on his arms, her tits hanging just out of reach, which she knew made his cock throb and quiver, and wiggled those little plastic claws in his armpit hair.
"No! Nohohoho! Don't do that! Don't DO that! I can't! I can't!!! NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAHAHAHAHAP!"
She smiled and couldn'tve stopped even if she'd wanted to.
His head thrashed around, his legs twitched, and his arms twisted in their bonds while the feather duster teased him silly, driving him into utter madness.
His lungs ran out of air but it tickled so much he couldn't inhale and she locked eyes with him as he turned red, twitching with silent laughter. She stopped just long enough for him to fill his lungs then tickled his armpits again until they were empty. Then she let him inhale one breath, then tickled him stupid, enjoying the silent laughter once again. She did this five times and her pussy throbbed so much she couldn't stand it.
When she stopped he gulped as much air as he could, coughed a few times, and breathed as hard and fast as he could. At one point she gave him another tickle when he had exhaled, then stopped and almost let him catch his breath.
"Please! I can't stand it! I can't take anymore!"
"Is there anything...ELSE you'd like to do?"
"Let me cum! Please let me cum! I can't stand it!"
"Let you cum? I tell ya what," she said, taking off the rest of her clothes, "make ME cum and if you do a good enough job I'll consider it."
She got on her hands and knees, positioned in a 69, and lowered her pussy, but did not suck his dick. He began munching hungrily on her pussy and she cried out, surprised at the intensity of his attention. She rested herself on her elbows and teased her own nipples, pulling on them and twisting them slightly. It wasn't even three minutes when she
"AW! AW!! AW!!! AW!!!! AHHHHHHH!...."
came and came hard. She came so hard she squirted all over him and kept cumming for a long time. This was the best orgasm She'd ever had. She climbed off him, able to concentrate on what she wanted to achieve one more time, and got back to work.
"Let me cum! C'mon baby! Let me cum now."
"I don't think so."
She let him watch as she slid the claws back on, one finger at a time, sat on his arms, and wiggled them over his pits, lowering them closer, and closer.
"No! NO! NO!!! WAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! SSSSSTAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAP!"
"Stop? And just why should I do that?"
"STAHAHAHAHAHAP!"
"Tell me why."
"PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!"
"I'm quite 'pleased' thank you. But 'pleeheeheease' is not a reason."
Through his hysterical and panicked laughter he said, "I'll do anything you want!"
THERE it was. He had said that once before and it was what she had been waiting for.
"Anything I want?"
"YEHEHEHESS!"
"Hmmm... I can't really think of anything I want more than this. Anything?"
"YEHEHEHEHESS!"
"Like what?"
"ANYTHIHIHING!"
"Like WHAT?"
"ANYTHIHIHING!"
"Like WHAT I said."
"Tehell meehee whahat you wahahahant!"
"Well, make me an offer. What do you think I'd like?"
"HAHAHAHAHAAAA STAHAHAHAP!"
"That's not what I want. That's not what I want at all. C'mon, you can do it - what do you think I'd like?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! AH-HAHAHAHAHA! I'LL LIHICK YAW-HORE PUHUHUHUH-SEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE!"
"You'll lick my pussy?"
"YEHEHEHEHEHES!"
"Interesting. But you already DO that."
"TEHEHEHELL MEEHEEHEEHEE WHAHAHAHAT YOU WAHAHAHAHANT!"
"I want you to use that little brain of yours and come up with something. Something new."
He laughed loudly as she tickled then his head moved all over the place.
"STAHAHAHAP! I CAHAHAHAN'T THIHIHIHIHINK!"
"Well, that's Your problem now isn't it."
He promised dinners, vacations, presents, all sorts of things, but all things that he had done before, (although most of them on a smaller scale).
"Nope, I'm afraid that's just not gonna do it. If you want me to stop, and I'm guessing you don't by your answers, you're gonna have to give me something completely new."
"I-HAI DOHON'T KNOHOHOW WHAHAT YOOHOOHOO WAHAHAHANT!"
"Well, you'd better figure it out, because if you don't I'll do this to your feet!"
He was ticklish all over his body but his feet were his worst spot by far. He was so sensitive there that, if she did tickle his feet, she never did it for long - she didn't want to scare him off after all.
Deep in his mind a conversation came up, one between him and his friend. His friend had done something to his girl that drove mad. It had produced such a sensation that she screamed in lust the instant she was touched. He knew he could never do it, but he was beyond rational thought.
"I-HAI-HAI'LL LIHIHICK YAW-HAW-HORE AH-HA-HA-ASSHOHOHOLE!"
THERE it was.
She stopped at once and said, "Deal."
She jumped on him in the 69 position, horny again, smacked the wash cloth and feather duster out of the way, then began sucking him off furiously. He licked her past cumming until the sensations were too much for her and lifted his head to follow her pussy when she tried to take it away. She stopped sucking on him, making him let out a high pitched scream, then knelt between his legs and sucked him as hard and fast as she could. He came moments later, then collapsed, almost immediately asleep.
She was tempted to give his belly a few poked but thought better of it and untied him instead and slept next to him.

Huh. I thought there'd be a greater response to this story.
Thank you Milagros317 for your many comments. It's hard to write something and think it's not appreciated.

It's a fabulous story, but your title doesn't really tell us anything. Even "Sally unlocks Dans potential" would be good.

Yeah, I thought that might be a problem. I'm great at stories, awful at titles.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back