• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Machinehead

TMF Master
Beth struggled against her bonds, tugging at her wrists and ankles, butthe soft silk rope the twins had tied her with held her tight on thelittle bed. They had pulled off her shorts and panties before tying herspread-eagled, and now she lay naked, alone in the van, while they wentshopping.Beth had hitched a ride from the two beautiful redheaded girls, hoping toget a little closer to her mom in Seattle for the holidays. Little had sherealized they how incredibly cruel and heartless the twins reallywere--not until Tammi had handcuffed her, tied her down on the bed in theback of the van, and subjected her to over an hour of nonstop tickling.Tammi had tickled her feet until Beth was sure she was going to go insane.Then Danni had then taken her turn, torturing her by tickling her ribs andtummy for another hour. Beth didn't know how she had survived.Now, upon reaching the tiny freeway town of Williamsburg, about an hourfrom the Oregon border, the twins had pulled into the parking lot of aSafeway, tied her again and gagged her, and left her alone. Danni had saidsomething about "getting some things to play with."At least they had pulled the curtains shut, closing off the back of thevan from the driver's cabin and the windshield. Curtains covered the rearwindows. Beth lay, helpless and silent in a dark van, naked and awaiting afate at the hands of merciless girls who seemed to want nothing more thanto make her scream with tortured laughter.She didn't know who these girls were, but they were unbelievably mean todo this to her. If she didn't find a way to get away from them, they woulddrive her mad with their horrible little games.After almost half an hour, the side door suddenly slid back, bathing thevan's interior with bright sunlight, and Danni and Tammi climbed back in,bearing paper bags. Danni closed the door and turned on the dome light,and Tammi sat down on the bed, hip nestled against Beth's bare flank. "Hi,Beth! Miss us?"Beth tried to speak through the balled up bandanna that was held in hermouth with electrical tape. "Mmm! Mmm--hmm?" Please, let me go!"Look at all the cool stuff we've got to play with," Tammi said, spillingthe bag on the bed. "We got us a nice big brush with plastic bristles, abag of ice, and a six-pack of really cold Pepsi." She held each thing upfor Beth to see, and the bound girl's brown eyes turned even morepleading."If we run out of stuff to do with those," Danni said, opening a Nylonovernight bag, "we've got the old standbys." She pulled out a couple ofshimmering peacock plumes and a featherduster.Tammi packed the Pepsi and the ice away in an Styrofoam ice chest, thenlooked down at their captive. "This is SO great having you here with us,Beth. Just you and us, and we can play all kinds of fun games!""And you were bitching about the trip being boring," Danni said."That was before we met Beth!"Tammi leaned down and kissed Beth on the tip of her nose, soft lipstasting her salty skin. Another kiss on the forehead, and a few more onher cheeks. Beth nipples, which had softened during her time alone, poppedup again, pebbly and puckered. These girls were so nice and sweet whenthey weren't tickling--Beth found herself wanting them like she'd wantedno one in her life--but every tenderness they showed was always followedby torment...Tammi's warm and wet mouth worked its way down her neck to the hollowbetween her collarbones. Her lips sucked at it while her tongue flickedagainst it. Beth tightened, arms going rigid over her head, and shegiggled into the gag. The harder Tammi sucked, the harder she giggled,until she was squirming again, arms and legs twisting against their ropes.While Tammi tasted their prisoner, Danni got back into the driver's seatand pulled the van out of the parking lot. She drove five or six milesdown the freeway and pulled over again. She shut off the engine, climbedinto the passenger compartment again, and drew the curtains.By then, Beth's breasts were covered with Tammi's warm saliva, glisteningin the white dome light. Tammi's pursed lips encircled a taut nipple andcaressed the little bud of tender flesh, and Beth moaned through her gag,rolling her head and jerking her hips. Looking closely, Danni could seethe hard nubbin of her clitty, almost glowing the color of red wine,pulsing amid her pubic curls."I got an idea. Let's shave her so we can play with her clitty easier."Danni dug into her vanity case and brought out a lady's leg razor and acan of feminine shaving gel.Flushed with arousal, Beth's face jerked up and her eyes went from steamyto imploring. "Oh, Beth, do you wanna say something? Hm? Here, we can takethis off now that we're not in the parking lot." Danni gently peeled thetape off and pulled the bandanna, moist with Beth's own saliva, out of hermouth."P-please, don't shave me!" she said breathlessly, even as Tammi's mouthglided over to her other nipple and sucked it. "Don't, I-I've never beenshaved, and I don't want to be! Just let me up, right now! Eeep!" Shesquealed when Tammi nipped her nipple with her teeth. Not hard, butfirmly. She rolled it lightly between her incisors, stretched it, then letgo. Beth's eyes rolled back, and she sighed. She'd never felt anotherwoman's mouth on her breasts and nipples. Her body was on fire with newsensations, new feelings, new nerve endings she had never known werethere. If only they wouldn't tickle--Danni released a glossy green glob of shaving gel into her palm, poppedthe plastic cover off the razor with her thumb, and started spreading thegel over Beth's pubic hair. At first the bound girl jerked, then her hipsrotated in tight, sensuous curves as Danni's hand worked the gel into alather."Ohhhh--ohhhhhh! Oh, p-please, stop..." Beth breathed. "Hhhhh, ahhhhh,oooo! Oooo-ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, that's feels sooo nice..."Another squeal when Danni's fingers went over her upstanding clit. "Eeeee!Ohhhh, there, please, rub me! Rub me!""Not yet," Danni whispered, "that's for later." She gently placed therazor against Beth's white skin. "Now hold still." She started shaving.Tammi's tongue continued teasing her nipples, making it extremelydifficult for her to hold still. Finally, taking some kind of pity on her,Tammi's mouth met Beth's own, and their tongues rubbed on each other. Shestill squirmed, wanting to take the freckle-faced redhead in her arms andhold her tight, but at least she was leaving her nipples alone. Dannishaved her quick and skillfully, taking off the hair she'd had all heradult life, and soon the space between her thighs was alabaster-white,denuded.Danni wiped the lather and hair away with the bandanna, and looked atBeth's pussy. Her lips were spread and swollen, and sweet-smellinglovejuice leaked from her pink core, releasing a nonstop flow down intothe crevice between her full buttocks. There was already a sizeable stainon the mattress, and it was growing."And there it is!" Danni got down on her elbows looked close. Beth's tinyclit stood upright, raised out of its sheath like a throbbing lighthouseof sensuality. Danni blew on it, making it and its owner twitch. She didit again, then dribbled a little saliva on it, covering the aroused nubbinwith warm spittle."I just looove playing with helpless little clitties! Hee hee! This is--"Tammi raised her lips from Beth's "This is--""Sooo much FUN!!" they said together, and giggled wildly.Beth could only groan, fearing what they would do to her next, just howthey would threaten her sanity."Okay, here's the little game we're gonna play, Beth," Danni said. "Nowlisten carefully, 'cuz you have to play by the rules. 'Kay?"Beth closed her eyes, but a sharp pinch on her tummy opened them again."'Kay?" Danni repeated."Okay," Beth whined. "Please, just don't tickle--""We're gonna play a trivia game," Danni said."Ticklish trivia?" Tammi asked."Yup.""Cool!""Oh, God, no--""Here's how we play," Danni went on. "You're the contestant, Beth, and weask you trivia questions. The first ones are pretty easy, but they getharder. If you answer right, then Tammi here gets to lick your clitty fora while. Maybe you'll cum, maybe you won't, but that's up to her."Tammi smiled at her. Beth liked the sound of that."But if you get the answer wrong, then she gets to tickle you for fifteenminutes. She'll tickle you nonstop, for the full time, and if you dosomething naughty like faint, then she'll stop, and when you wake up, thefifteen minutes starts all over again. 'Kay?"Beth didn't like the sound of that. "Wait! Don't do this! It's torture,don't you know that?! You're so mean to do this!""Relax, Beth," Tammi said, stroking her hair. "It's only tickling. It'snot like we're *hurting* you. We'd never do that.""But, but, but--""Now, we have rules we have to follow, too," Danni said. "We have totickle you in alphabetical order. The first time you get an answer wrong,we'll tickle your armpits. The second time you get one wrong, it's yourbelly button.""Then your boobies," Tammi said. "And then your navel--""But belly buttons and navels are the same thing!" Beth cried. "You'll betickling my belly button twice! Oh, God, don't!""After that, your ribs, and then your titties!""No! Boobies and titties are the same! This is just an excuse to tickleme, isn't it? Pleeeze, just let me up!""And lastly, if you miss our jackpot question," said Danni, "we'll tickleyour feet for an hour.""Don't worry, Beth," Tammi said. "It'll be fun, and the questions aren'thard at all. Just try your best. It's all we can ask."Danni handed Tammi the hairbrush with the plastic bristles. Tammi climbedonto the bed and knelt next to Beth. She looked at her upstretched arms,pale and slender, and her gaze went slowly down to her open and vulnerableunderarms. White and smooth, they waited for her and her brush, as did therest of Beth's helpless body."Let's begin." Danni pulled out a stack of three-by-five cards, peeled therubber band off it, and held up the first card. This was a game she hadplayed with Tammi more than once, when she had managed to get her sisterinto bondage. "First question: how many jade elephants does Danni Arcadiahave in her collection?""What? What kind of question is that?" Beth wriggled in her bonds. "That'snot even fair! How can I know how many jade elephants you have? I've nevereven *seen* a jade elephant!"Danni shook her head sadly. "Too bad. Missing the first question is a badsign. But, look, it's a real, honest-to-God question." She held the cardout for her to see. The question was handwritten. "Tammi?"Tammi placed the plastic bristles against the inside of Beth's elbow andmassaged the brush in a little circle, pressing the tiny knobs into hersoft flesh. Beth squirmed, her arm tensing against the rope around herwrist. "No, no, oh, please--"The bristles left her elbow and went slowly down the gentle curve of herbicep, over the bulge of her bunched-up shoulder, and down into her openarmpit. Beth yelped. Tammi smiled, delighted with such a spirited initialreaction, and pushed the bristles deep into Beth's skin and scrubbed themaround.Beth erupted once more into a tirade of helpless squealing and laughter."Heee heee heee! Ohohoh--ahah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! D-don't d-d-dothat! Tahahmmmeeee!"Danni touched a button on her Ironwoman Triathlon watch. "'Kay, fifteenminutes. Go!"Tammi scrubbed her armpit long and hard, making it red and warm withscratch marks, and, of course, tickling Beth half to death. She madecircles for a while, then figure-eights, tracing the outline of theunderarm before streaking the brush through its center, while always drovea squeal from their captive's undulating chest. But she soon learned whatreally drove Beth crazy.She started making brush-strokes, as if she were brushing hair, up anddown through the armpit. Each upstroke, applied with just enough pressureto make the bristles bend a little, left subtle pink marks in its wake,and made Beth scream and buck on the bed. A few minutes of such brushing,and perspiration began dribbling into the armpit. Tammi brushed it allaround, and occasionally took the time to run a finger through theunderarm. Then, while she brushed, she sniffed her fingertip, and lickedit clean. "She smells so good, Danni. All hot and excited! Koochie,koochie, Beth! Koochie, koochie, koo!"Danni told her she had five minutes left, so Tammi leaned across Beth todo her other underarm. She started with the circles again, and while shestill laughed terribly, it didn't tickle like the brush-strokes had. Bethalmost felt as if she could stand it. But then, just as she felt she couldmaybe regain some part of her shaking sanity, Tammi started thebrush-strokes again, and she exploded into wild screams again. Tammi wenthard and fast, and even let the brush slid down onto her ribs at thebottom of each downstroke."Now, now, Tammi, remember the rules. We're just tickling her armpits,right now.""Party pooper.""Well, sometimes." Danni giggled, then checked her watch. "Time's up,anyway. Let's go on." She slipped the card onto the bottom of the thickdeck.Tammi reluctantly stopped, and put the brush down. Beth went slack in herbonds, her face flushed and sparkling with sweat. Tammi put the brush downbounced on her knees, waiting for the next question. She loved thisgame--as long as she wasn't the contestant."Second question: How many freckles does Tammi Arcadia have?"Beth opened her eyes. "I--I don't know! How can I know that?""You could count them," Danni suggested.Beth's heart soared with hope. Tammi obligingly turned her freckled facetoward her, and she counted like crazy, not knowing how much time Danniwould give her. Tammi smiled as she did so. "Forty-three!" Beth announced."Forty-three. I got it right!""No, I'm afraid not, Beth. Tammi has four hundred and thirty-six freckles.""No! I counted, Danni! Come on, be nice!""I asked you how many freckles she had, and I didn't say just on her face.She's got freckles on her shoulders and arms and boobies! Not to mentionher knees and toes. Nope, sorry, you lose.""But I can't see all her freckles! Not through her clothes! Oh, goddam youtwo! You're both the cruelest girls I've ever met!"Tammi shucked her top and bra, leaving her full breasts bare. "There, thatbetter? Now you can count them while I tickle." Tammi brought the bag ofice out of the ice chest, opened it, and took handful of ice cubes out."Now, time for the belly button!""Please please pleeeeeze! Don't TOUCH my belly button! Tammi, please, justput that ice down and listen to me! LISTEN to me--EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"Tammi had dropped the handful of ice on her bare stomach. The ice cubeshit and bounced, and most skittered down her sides to the mattress, whilea few stayed on her tummy, and Tammi pushed them together on top of hernavel. They burned her soft flesh, and seemed to freeze her delicate bellybutton when Tammi took one and popped it into the dimple. Beth bucked andsucceeded in knocking the rest of them off her belly.Tammi straddled her and sat down on her naked hips to pin her to the bed.She collected the ice cubes again and put them on her tummy, making surethe one was still firmly lodged in her navel. Beth giggled, and Tammi tookthe cue and wiggled the cube around inside her navel, pushing it againstthe spongy walls and poking it down against the rumpled skin at thebottom."Ooooohhh, take them away! Oh, pleeeze, that's cold!Cold--ahhhhhhhhhhh-hah ha ha! Tammmeeeee! Take it out of m-my b-b-bellyb-button! Hee hee--ahhhhhhhhh!"Beth twisted, wailing and giggling. Tammi scooped up some more ice andpacked it in around her flanks. Beth's tummy flushed with the cold, andtwitched as she continued tormented the navel with the half-melted cube.When it got too small to be of any use, she got a new one, and probed inand around her belly button with it, finally using it as a tiny jackhammeragainst the fleshy navel knot, which made Beth howl."Five minutes," Danni said."'Kay." Tammi scooped the ice away from her tummy. Goosebumps layered uponeach other all over the wriggling belly, highest around her navel. Tammibent down and closed her lips around her belly button and let the ice cubedrop into it. Then she blew bubbles around the cube, blowing hard and faston the pink tummy. Beth gasped, hiccupped, and laughed horribly, and afterfive minutes of it, started coughing on her own lack of breath.To Beth's eternal relief, Danni called time. Beth tried to catch herbreath as Tammi cleaned the ice off the bed and Danni went on to the nextquestion. "Question Number Three: How many orgasms did Tammi Arcadia giveher sister Danni last night?"Beth only shook her head, resigned. "I don't know. Three?"Danni laughed. "That's funny. You're only one off. Four."Tammi picked up a frilly featherduster and straddled her again. "You'renot very good at this game, are you, Beth? Oh, well--here we go!" Shelowered featherduster onto her left breast. Beth's back arched, and shesquirmed, yanking on her trapped wrists, trying to somehow get away fromthe intolerably light and teasing feelings of the feathertips. But theycame down onto her boobie and spread out, completely engulfing the petitecone and its swollen nipple. Beth held her breath and stayed still, tryingnot to make the feathers move against her skin.Tammi grinned. "Don't move, Beth. If you do, the feathers will tickle you!Just stay perfectly still..." Of course, she didn't give her much of arespite but started turning the duster between her palms, making thecolorful plumes rotate on her breast. The ghostly filaments stroked hertingling, tortured flesh, and it started all over again. First thegiggles, then the laughter. Helpless, forced laughter.Tammi twirled the duster faster and faster, until the plumes were a blurhovering over the shaking, quivering tittie. She could see the nippleswelling even further and turning upward, puckering deep in the center.She stayed on that boob for about five minutes, then skated the dusteracross her slender cleavage to the other, and tickled it in like manner.Beth's toes pulled back and her fists balled as her tender titties were somistreated, subjected to such unbearable torment. It was worse thatanything they'd done to her so far. She screamed, but soon lost her breathagain.Deep inside, her spasming pelvic muscles pushed on her bladder, grownheavy and bloated with hours of bondage with no release. She felt, throughthe burning haze of tickle torture, the sudden need, but her mind crumbledinto hysterical tatters before she could try to make the words to beg themto let her go pee. She laughed and laughed and laughed, as Tammi dustedher boobies. Her bladder sloshed around inside her, pushed and pushed on,striving to relieve itself. She clenched down hard, trying to keepeverything closed.Tammi, a long-time connoiseur of tickling, recognized what was going on.She knew that look of depserate concentration on Beth's face. "Danni! Ithink she's about to let go! How much time do I have left?""Seven minutes, thirty seconds.""I can do it! I know I can!" She gripped the duster tight between herhands and spun it as fast as she could, slipping back and forth betweenthe bouncing breasts, switching between them at irregular times so Bethwouldn't get used to the change. Her eyes rolled when they were open, butmost of the time they were squeezed shut as she tried with all herdwindling might to keep her urethra closed. Screeching laughter filled thevan, more than drowning out the noise of passing traffic."Danni--""Got it, Sis!" Danni crawled up to Beth's head and clamped her hand overher mouth, stopping the flow of laughter. Beth's torture immediatelyredoubled when she couldn't express it. Something inside her coiled, readyto spring and tear her apart. Her back arched off the bed, raising Tammiup, until only her shoulders and heels were still touching the mattress.Then she broke. Unbearable torment sprang open inside her, and a fizzing,bubbly yellow stream erupted from under her clitty, arced through the air,and splashed the bed between her ankles. It spouted again and maintained,draining Beth of the Cokes she'd had before the twins had picked her up."Hooray! Yay for Beth!" they shouted together, and Tammi continuedtickling as Danni watched the steaming stream pulse a few times, thenwaver and descend. It turned into a trickle that wetted Beth's pussy.Eventually the trickle stopped. Tammi tickled for the rest of her allottedtime while Danni kept her hand over Beth's mouth.When they stopped, Beth collapsed, going limp in her spread-eagle. Thetwins got off the bed and inspected the enormous wet spot between herlegs. "Naughty, naughty," Danni said. "Bad girl, going pee-pee on ourfriend's bed.""This is how she pays us back for giving her a ride.""We'll have to punish her. But after the game.""'Kay! Next question, Danni!"Beth lay, exhausted, broken, sanity cracked by prolonged tickling. Andthere were still four questions to go.

Hey If you want me to to read the rest of the stories there are ten more left that if you read the rest leave your email address cause I can not post the rest of the stories cause they have to many words.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back