• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underused TV shows that I'm writing stories for

Taly

As the title states, I'm going to start writing stories that I've found are criminally underused in tickling literature and tickling content in general. The stories will be /f since that's where my interests lie, and will try to keep mostly to the context of the show and not just throw random characters into stocks.

Currently I have stories lined up for these series: Mad Men (how have we had none?), The Office, Game of Thrones, Dexter, and Suits

What I want to know is, are there any popular shows with multiple female characters that you feel haven't gotten enough of a spotlight? I'll take any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Ohh don't you worry my friend, I will probably write a GLOW and Community story just for Alison Brie. She's my favourite! She'll definitely be featured among the Mad Men ones!

I'll have to watch a bit to get a feel for it!

I mean, I'd love to suggest some shows but before I do, I want to ask... are you open to suggestions based on GOOD TV shows? Or ALL TV shows, good and bad? Cause I have some suggestions but I watch some pretty awful TV shows too lol

Last edited:
Trust me I've watched my share of bad shows, shoot! I'll take ALL suggestions! Just in the mood to write some tickling based stories!

Trust me I've watched my share of bad shows, shoot! I'll take ALL suggestions! Just in the mood to write some tickling based stories!

Nice! Well, I think my favorites are Community, Chuck, Parks and Rec, Riverdale, Arrow/Flash, Castle, the OC, and I'm sure there's more but that's what I've got.

Nice! Well, I think my favorites are Community, Chuck, Parks and Rec, Riverdale, Arrow/Flash, Castle, the OC, and I'm sure there's more but that's what I've got.

I was considering Riverdale because I watch it too and am a big fan of Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart despite the wonky plot of their show, but doesn't it go against the rules because they're high schoolers? But Community definitely. I'll see about the others!

I was considering Riverdale because I watch it too and am a big fan of Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart despite the wonky plot of their show, but doesn't it go against the rules because they're high schoolers? But Community definitely. I'll see about the others!

I think so long as the story is future tense it's fine... College years maybe? And YESSSS, I wanna see B&V get some TKL too ;D

The Office, Bones, Two and a Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond, Manifest

Funny you make this thread... I was making a running list the other day of underused (or not used) shows.

Last edited:
Bill Cosby show
Fiends
The sopranos
How I met your mother
Modern family
Grey's anatomy
The mentalist
Big Bang Theory
Two and a half men

Wysłane z mojego G8441 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Psych
Chuck
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
House
Burn Notice
The Office
Parks and Rec
NCIS
Arrow
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Supergirl
Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
Hawaii Five-O
Scorpion
White Collar
Orange is the New Black
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Agents of Shield
The Walking Dead

Oh and I think Whiskey Cavalier is shaping up to be a new fave and it's so new that needless to say it's ripe for a tickle fiction :D

Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Community (Gillian Jacobs and Alison Brie have some of the nicest feet in the celeb world)

I'm always amazed there has not been more Stargate fiction. Sam Carter was one of the ultimate sci-fi hotties back in the day

Westworld. Damn with all the possibilities with such universe I'm surprised there is literally no stories about it!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back