• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wildkin Explorer Land - Chapter One: Encounter (F/FF)

Xannix

So...fourteen years is a long time between posts, right? Well, hopefully the story isn't too terrible. Let me know what you think. Enjoy everyone.

Wildkin Explorer Land

Chapter One: Encounter

Alabaster waves rhythmically breaking on fanged arches of a granite coast. The lonely howl of a forceful gale ripping its way from the blackened skyline to the dusty shore. In a far off western sky, the glimmering azure moon pulling the restless waves closer and closer. Cresting the darkened eastern sky, a great golden ball of brilliance, looking to wipe the night from existence. The brighter it got, the wilder and more intense the ocean became, rising and breaking against the coast in great peals of water. The white water rose up into a great beast with fangs along the tidal waves and the monstrous shore. Sun and moon seemed to swirl in concert until two looming eyes fell upon their prey and then falling...darkness...nothingness... This feeling, so familiar, the weight in the chest, the lack of breath, water everywhere, this was the end, it had to be.

Ellie spilled from her hammock to the cold planks of the bunk house floor with a resounding thud, yelping loudly. Vision came into focus as beads of sweat fell upon her shaking bronzed hands. Forcing her violet eyes closed for a moment, the young woman was greeted by the image of the gaping maw that had swallowed her whole. A hand softly placed upon her shaking back freed a trapped gasp from the girl's malfunctioning lungs. "You'll make enemies of the entire camp if you don't stop waking everyone before first light, Elle," a cool voice whispered, as the hand began to find its way through her short raven hair. As many times as Ellie bit her quivering lip to hide her growing embarrassment, Jenna was correct, Jenna was always correct. She had been correct since the very first time Jenna instructed Ellie on how to properly tie a boot when they were children. She had been correct about which Explorer's Guild to join if they had wanted to see the world. She had also been correct...about where not to stand when the clouds came rolling in when... Ellie curled her small toes in their thick wool socks and began to shiver once again, sinking her teeth further into her lip.

Rolling out of the outstretched canvas deftly, the older of the two sighed softly as she once again assumed her motherly role. "So, THAT dream again, huh?" Brushing her own long fiery strands out of her eyes, her steely gaze met Ellie's shaken one, "It WILL go away, Elle. So long as you let it." Moments passed and Jenna giggled a bit, adding in a snide whisper, "Besides, I could think of worse ways of stealing a kiss from the boss." That had done it, Ellie had released her death grip on her poor, suffering lip to fire back, "That wasn't-! You're just trying to-! Ooooh! MMMPHH!" Slapping a hand quickly over her friend's mouth, Jenna pursed her own quivering lips to keep from laughing aloud. "Would you keep quiet. Do you want to find us both sleeping outside?" she finally managed to get out after stifling her own laughter. Honestly, this child was impossible! To top it off she was still mumbling beneath her hand, off all the nerve! Jenna could not help but laugh, though. Were it not for Ellie who knows if she would have ever even had interest enough in anything outside of farming, livestock and marriage in the first place. It was because of this rambunctious child that she had even acquired her taste for adventure in the first place, and did it ever taste good.

First light came as it had the nine other days prior, bringing with it the hustle and bustle of the morning gathering. Ellie rushed to tie her bracer, "This is going to be IT, Jen!" she proclaimed, defiantly. "Today! The day we finally break through that embankment and begin exploration and TRACKING!" The sheer excitement in her creaking voice was practically overflowing. "I cannot WAIT to be out there! How about you, Jen? Jen. Jeeeeeeeeennnnnn..." Her tone a whine as she whipped her gaze from the frayed knot of leather cord to Jenna carefully going down the mental checklist of her rucksack. "Huh?" she spat out, snapping to and looking up at Ellie. "Jen-nah! Today is IT! We are FINALLY getting off of map duty!" Her friend giggled, "Don't be so sure, Elle. The boss wants to know this island inside and out before we go running off on our own capturing and studying wild BEASTS," she finished while making outrageous gestures with her fingers. Venting a sigh of frustration, Ellie went back to her nightmare of a bracer knot before Jenna finally walked over to her, slowly shaking her head. "Elle. Stop." Taking the bracer off and starting from scratch, Jenna chided her friend, "This isn't like you in the least, what is it?" Her usually cheerful eyes ran anywhere else to escape the accusatory gaze, "I...I want to make up for what happened on the ship. That's all." Jenna tilted her head slightly and smiled that same, knowing smile she'd seen all too many times before. It felt so warm. "You will." A long slender finger found its way underneath Ellie's jerkin and to her stomach, eliciting a sharp giggle and a smile. "There we go. Now, let's go."

Midday had long passed before they had reached the lush emerald hilltops where the charts they had received had plotted. "Wow! We really are a ways out here, aren't we Elle? Elle!" exclaimed Jenna as she surveyed the area for the first time. They had lost sight of the outpost two hours prior, and were elevated now far higher than before. Ellie had done little more than mope upon receiving the assignment, much to Jenna's dismay. She had at least hoped that being sent to scout out the furthest reaches eastward would bring Ellie some semblance of hope, but it had only dampened her spirits. Leaving her sullen compatriot for a moment, Jenna crested the first hilltop and took in her first eye full of the surrounding area. She definitely was not hearing things, a flowing stream was less than three hills southeast, the wind whipping through the knee high blades back toward the outpost, the occasional chipped stone tumbling down the far off mountainside and yet...there was no sign of wildlife. A disturbing trend that each team that had gone off to scout a new area, chart it out and report back had discovered, there was simply no indigenous life in the area and the plant life had overtaken it. The same was beginning to happen here, as well. Jenna turned to face Ellie who had her head in the clouds, staring off into an unknown space, "Elllllllllllllle! Wake up!" Ellie shook her head briefly, awakening from her trance, "What happened? You see something?" she inquired. "No," Jenna began with a concerned frown, "And that's the terrible part. This is the eighth place we will have mapped out ourselves with no wildlife..." Ellie slammed a closed fist into her open one, "And no wildlife means no food when the rations run out!" "Yeah, among other things..." Jenna trailed off. She felt her friend's eyes studying her, "What are you saying, Jenna?" Sighing, Jenna continued, "I mean, why would there BE no life here? Think about it, what could have wiped them out could just as easily wipe us-"

Jenna was cut off as the howling wind picked up, slicing between the two of them and causing both young women to give pause and shield their faces for a moment. After several moments the vicious gale subsided, leaving an uneasy chill in the air as Ellie turned to face her friend. Jenna's wary expression spoke without words, she clearly felt it, as well. That very same chill penetrated the shorter girl's leather gear and traveled the length of her taut spine, nearly making her jump. Her breathing quickened, she wanted her raven's beak, if nothing more than to comfort herself, but a weapon did little good without a target and there was clearly nothing here...right? Grass! Blades of grass shifting rapidly to her right side. Both heads shot up like rabbits in a clearing and began scanning the direction. Nothing. "Nothing," Ellie repeated to herself, trying to calm herself down." "What? You heard that, too?" Jenna being wary was doing very little for Ellie's nerves. Ellie shut her eyes and forcibly sputtered out a slow breath, giggling, "Y-yeah...just that damned wind again, playing tricks." Jenna placed a firm hand on her shoulder, smiling, "Elle, I'm sorry, don't let what I said get to you." Ellie's tan skin flushed with embarrassment, "Ah-I know that! You can never be too cautious is all!" Jenna laughed and pinched Ellie's cheek, causing her to swat her away, "Hahahaha! You are too precious sometimes, Elle!" "Oh, shaddap!" Ellie barked as she stomped away, burning crimson. "Can we please just get started so we can get back before dar-" Ellie was cut off by a horrific crash behind her. Spinning quickly, her eyes became like saucers as Jenna was shoved front first into the brush below by a white blur, both quickly vanishing into the green. "JENNA!"

Ellie swallowed her breath and immediately reached for her hammer, rushing over before her legs even received the order. This hammer. This was for exploration. For hunting. For guild business. Not for defense against BEING hunted. This wasn't right. This wasn't- "Elle, I'm sorry, don't let what I said get to you," Jenna's words not minutes previous forced their way back through her ears as tears began to well up in her eyes. She made it over to Jenna's body, no sign of their attacker. Keeping her head up, Ellie stooped to one knee, trembling, she had to know... Unconscious. Thank the Gods! She had at least landed on her hands. Wiping her nose with her free hand, a ferocious look overcame Ellie as the hand returned to her raven's beak, all ten fingers gripping it until the knuckles turned white as she snarled at the top of her voice, "RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!" Those wild violet pits sought their target as her small feet took careful steps, circling Jenna to defend her. A rustling in the grass. "THERE!" she cried, charging forward as she raised her hammer to strike only to feel her legs go out from underneath of her. Her rage turned to immediate confusion as the world entered slow motion with her spinning upside down, not even Ellie knew quite what happened. One moment she was charging, the next moment an invisible force struck her lower half and away she went only to arrive flat on her toned stomach staring at Jenna an eternity later, completely out of breath. Disarmed and utterly defeated in one fell swoop, it was all she could do to crawl back to her friend to muster some sort of defense, "Je-Jenna..." Her reach was cut short by a boot stepping in between the two of them. Ellie looked up slowly, mouth coming agape as she saw something from what could only be a fairy tale. A...human? A pale skinned woman with leather boots, ghostly pale, and a fluffy white...tail? A-a tail?! A leather hide skirt, exposed stomach, more hide. A top covering her breasts, were those fangs in her mouth?! And were those fluffy ears like the tail? And...those eyes... Ellie began to feel the world around her melt as the image person before her distorted into the incarnation from her dream. A cool voice spoke, "Sleep, outlander," before something struck the back of her head.

Cold. Wherever Jenna had awoken was certainly had a great deal of moisture in the air, if only she could say the same for light. Being stripped to her smallclothes and laying bound hand and foot on the damp rocky ground was not helping matters. She had to find her bearings and escape. Ellie. Where was Ellie?! She attempted to turn her head as quietly as possible and was nearly startled by the sound by a crashing wave a ways off. Just how far had they been taken? "You are in my den, outlander. You have been asleep for some time. The other one still sleeps," a cool voice spoke from the darkness. Ellie was here! Jenna whipped her damp red head around toward the source, shouting, "Who are you? What do you want with us?" There was some shifting in the darkness, Jenna gazed over in the direction of the sound, she was sitting down. "To find out who in the Twelve Hells you are. Why you are in my homeland. How many more of you there are and most importantly, what are your intentions?" She paused for a moment, how did Jenna know this person wasn't planning some type of "outlander" raid? She didn't! She was bound and freezing on their watery floor. Lying was the only way out of this, Jenna had to protect the guild at all costs. "I am called Jenna and my friend is Ellie," she began, gaining more confidence with each passing word. "We were...unfortunately stranded here, the two of us, when our vessel ran aground during a squall. We have no idea where we are and are simply mapping this island out for out guild while we make repairs." Shutting her eyes, Jenna slowly exhaled, relieved. She had to believe that, it was mostly the truth. A low, wry chuckle echoed against the stones, springing Jenna's back open and sending a fresh chill down her spine. "Heh...outlanders and such terrible liars." Feeling her pulse quicken, Jenna struggled to maintain her composure, "Everything I just told you was the truth." "Most everything," she corrected Jenna. How did she... The figure in the darkness began, "Your names, you have no reason to lie about. The stranding, yes, no one comes here on purpose. And obviously you want to repair your vessel and leave. But, then we have the matter of these..." The sound of rustling papers? How could she...she could see in the dark! Their things! Their jailor's tone began matter-of-factly before ramping up to a loud boom, "Mapping out the island. I am no fool, outlander. Two people cannot map this island! So, I will give you one final chance. How many of you are there and what are your intentions?"

A blood-pumping drum was pounding in Jenna's ears, yet still she maintained her composure. Staring defiantly in the direction of the voice, she spoke with as much confidence as she could muster, "I am telling you the truth. We only wish to know where things are so we can gather materials." An exasperated sigh filled the blackness and was replaced by shuffling as Jenna began looking around, growing mildly concerned. "What are you doing?" she asked, shakily. A grim reply came shortly after, "Something I truly hate..." Before she could ask anything else, Jenna felt a sharp pain as she was being lifted by the ropes connecting her hands and feet behind her. She was being carried, wet footfalls slapped against the damp rocks beneath them. Wincing as her muscles screamed in pain, Jenna began to call out, "Wait! You don't have to do this! I was telling you the truth! Wait, please!" Nightmarish images began to flood her mind as each step seemed to take an eternity until the next. Suddenly, moonlight had become visible, had they been in the cave that long?

The sandy coast was a welcome change to the unyielding granite of the cave floor. Their attacker deposited Jenna on the ground with the same care she had taken earlier. Jenna's eyes went wide as she made eye contact with her for the first time, she was simply awestruck. Maybe an inch shorter than Ellie, it was hard to tell from the ground, but her pale skin was absolutely stunning in the moonlight. She appeared their age with long, flowing white hair that was moving in concert with the night's breeze. The most intriguing thing had to be the ears and tail, as white as her hair. The pointed ears on top of her head like a hound or a wolf she had seen back home and a long fluffy tail. When the young woman finally looked down at Jenna, she saw into her eyes, one sparkling gold and the other a deep azure. Jenna was the outlander for certain, even in the capital with the guild had she ever met anyone like this. Jenna was utterly puzzled by her expression, however, judging by how she was carried and her previous words she had anticipated one of anger, but...she looked almost...crestfallen as she looked down at Jenna with eyes teeming of pity. "You are certain you will not tell me?" She asked once more, her tone confusing Jenna even more, almost frightening her, as if this animal woman were the one with hesitation. Stammering amidst her thoughts, Jenna managed a reply, "I-I have told you the truth, I swear it." Closing her eyes and gazing down as she sighed, the young woman replied wistfully, "Then...let us get started."

Each breath slowed to a crawl as she was circled. Every heartbeat mashed unbearably against her eardrums as those she could only imagine what awaited her. After what seemed an eternity, Jenna felt herself be rolled onto her taut stomach. Grains of wet sand slid down her side as she then felt two heels land smack atop her buttocks, firmly and effectively anchoring her to the grainy beach. Her panic shifted more and more to confusion as Jenna craned her neck to try and get any sort of glimpse as to what was going on, but it was no use. "Hey wait, what are-" She was cut short as her damp wool socks began rolling off of her frozen ankles. Along with this came an accompanying memory, one from a childhood surrounded by a horde of antagonizing siblings. She had experienced this many times, this came right after being pinned down and immediately before being...tickled?! Really? This could not be right. From the way her captor was acting she was about to be boiled alive and be eaten. Jenna simply held her breath and waited until finally her other sock slipped off her wrinkled left foot. Then, she felt it, the inevitable test. By the Gods were her feet slick from all the dampness, Jenna could hardly help but release a yelp into the windy night as ten invisible edges traversed the length of each immobilized foot, taking the time to bump up and down each instinctive curl. It had been ages since she had been tickled, not since she had gotten big enough to slug anyone who dared try, brother and suitor alike, she had not remembered being so darned sensitive and certainly being in those socks and moving around most of the day had NOT helped. This was certainly going to be a long night.

Jenna gritted her teeth, bracing for the start of her trial. She did not have to wait long as a single talon began scratching just beneath her big toe, causing both feet to fidget and flex, trying to force the slender finger out by wrinkling. Bursts of air began to putter out of Jenna's clamped mouth as it slowly morphed from a grimace into a forced grin. That single nail kept up its task, scratching away at that lone spot over and over again, it was by no means terrible, but she the sheer anticipation of those other nine fingers was gnawing away at her. Minutes passed and Jenna attempted to twist away, a firm hand gripped her heel as that finger stayed at its task, scratching and scratching and scratching away at that same accursed spot. More air continued to escape as she refused to give in, refused to laugh. Jenna tried to think about something else, anything else, but failed as beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. She was suddenly thankful for being in that frigid cave for so long. The usually calm girl was becoming frustrated now, this was becoming akin to an unscratchable itch, unnerving, unbearable.

Suddenly, she loosed a squeal as the vicious woman changed tactics, raking her entire claw tips down Jenna's slick alabaster sole. She chose then to switch modes, releasing Jenna's heel and placing her palms on her heels to hold them in place instead, five nails descended upon each unsuspecting ball, skittering about methodically. The reaction was immediate, the mind games had done their work, Jenna fell into hysterics, "Yaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Ah stahp! Stahp! Pleeze stahp! Ahahahahahahaha!" She was barely able to get words out in between bursts of frenzied laughter as her feet were worked over by the fine tips that danced over them. Jenna tried what she could. She was unable to roll because of the weight on her, curling her toes just got her tickled harder and on her heels, even the tops of her feet were unsafe. She whipped her long, shimmering red hair back and forth as she thrashed in protest. Those damned nails were unlike anything she had ever felt before, finer than any quill tip against her finger, she could almost swear they could cut, and TEN of them were dancing freely around her body. Jenna almost wished they could go back to tickling the same spot again, it would be a welcome relief to this erratic waltz. Then, the worst came. Eight of the buggers forced their way between her long, delicate toes. Jenna shrieked, "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" They dipped in, scratched, then skated on out. Utter. Madness. Jenna nearly bucked the animal woman off were she not firmly planted. There was no break, no rest, the devilish tips returned to erratically teasing and tormented the tender flesh of Jenna's meaty soles. Jenna began smacking the right side of her face into the soft sand of the beach as tears streamed freely, words failed entirely. "Yahahahahahahahaha! Ah ahahahahahahaha!" Her head jerked upward again, tossing skyward wet, sandy red hair and salty tears as once again eight devious nails dipped in to torment the soft flesh between her toes. A defeated wail pierced the night sky before poor Jenna resumed pounding her face into the coast to drown out the overwhelming ticklish sensations.

Just as Jenna's face fell upon the sand once more, she felt five of those devilish talons depart from their devious task. Before she could process any sort of relief as her tormentor slowed her sporadic flickering, she felt something that made her eyes nearly fire from their sockets, a vice grip take firm hold on both sets of big toes and wrench them back. Now five flickering fingernails lazily scratched along the surface of wrinkleless soles, just barely making contact as Jenna struggled hard against the thumb and forefinger of her white-haired tormentor. The initial grunts and groans gave way quickly to giggles and then to bouts of laughter once again as Jenna shook against her captor, waiting for those five fingers to go all out once more, "No! Nononononononooooo! Nooohohohohoho! Ahahahahahaha! Nyaaaat thahahahat! Please! Please please pleeeeheheheheheze! Not thahahahahahat!" Silence and scratching was her only answer as the fair-skinned young woman whipped her crimson hair back and forth, wet sand flying in the moonlight. After what felt like an eternity, the inevitable came as the pale witch ramped up her torment, starting by firmly planting all five nails and dragging them down to Jenna's heel before scribbling hard. Jenna arched her back as much as she could, even shaking the wolf as she screamed, "Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahaha! Ahhhhahahahahahaha! Staaahahaha! Stahp! Stahp stahp stahp! Oh plee-plee-pleeeeeeeeeeze!" Jenna begged with all she had as those demonic talons traveled along her soles, crossing over to her other foot then down to her other heel then stopping to scribble there, as well. As bad as this calculated voyage was, it was a new tactic that seemed to test the poor girl's sanity. Jenna's new position had exposed the tender flesh at the base of her toes and after spending several minutes at play with the rest of both feet, the wolf decided it was time to test out her newly exposed area. The moment all five nails moved into position Jenna knew she had truly entered Hell itself. She felt what could only be daggers plugging directly into her nerves and lighting them ablaze as she slammed her jade eyes shut and shrieked tortured laughed into the night sky.

How long had it been since she had stopped? By the Gods, Jenna never knew that such a thing could be so horrible. The fair-skinned woman lay face half buried in wet sand panting desperately, trying as hard as she could to gather air, thinking that no breath would ever be enough. Her throat was so very sore, her chest ached as it heaved, her muscles cried out from their bindings. Her feet. She did not even want to know her feet existed any longer, everything about her feet caused her misery. The tickling continued to linger even now, the urge to giggle as she lay there lifeless overwhelmed her to the point of requiring concentration to suppress. Damp and sand-crusted clumps of ruby hair obscured her view of a beautiful moonlight ocean from one eye, the other closed and pressed into the sand from her own doing. She felt movement against her, and suddenly she was raised up on her side. Alarmed, but exhausted, she warily eyed her captor who wore a similar melancholy expression to earlier. She was holding something Jenna could not quite make out, something she brought closer to her mouth. "Drink," she commanded, "slowly." Jenna pursed her lips without question and began to drink. Water. Cool, refreshing. By the Gods. She wanted to take all of it in at once. Greedily, she gulped down mouthfuls until the cask was pulled away as she coughed and the voice barked, "I said slowly, outlander! You're no good to your friend dead!" "S-sorry," she managed to get out. Letting her rest on the sand, the wolf vanished from Jenna's sight, causing dread to swell up in her once more. This was reaffirmed as she felt two firm hands seize her bound ankles, eliciting a yelp as Jenna was dragged back a short distance. "Noooo...please...no more..." she whimpered in a weak voice. Silence was the only reply Jenna received.

Her entire body tensed up as the wolf's thumb made contact with the ball of Jenna's left foot, not knowing quite what to expect this time. What did come, however, was a complete shock and sent waves throughout Jenna's body as her white-haired tormentor began firmly massaging her trapped foot. "Hah-huh?!" Jenna cried out of shock. As much as Jenna steeled and braced there was no tickling, only firm rubbing and careful massage. Jenna began to boil as the other hand joined in, carefully massaging the stress of the previous torture away, sending wave after wave down her leg and to her brain. She felt her eyes roll back and her head hit the sand. No! She could not fall for this! The moment she let her guard down this creature was going to tickle her senseless again. This cruelty was unbearable. But, this treatment was so heavenly, it was almost worth the assault prior. What was she thinking?! A soft moan escaped Jenna's lips as her toes were expertly rubbed and stretched. "Ahhhnnn...uuuhhnnn..." Laying her head against the sand a final time, her jade eyes fluttered before resigning herself to her fate, she was going to be tickled again and she knew it. Much to Jenna's shock, however, her foot massage finished and nothing, no attack. In fact, she seemed to be continuing down Jenna's legs. Sighing contently, Jenna's head was in the clouds, drunk off of that wonderful tingling feeling now as those kneading hands moved from ankle to calf to...

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET OFF MY THIIIIIIIEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO PLEE! NO PLEE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jenna's voice hit a new octave with this cruel surprise assault as her body twisted back to life. The same firm kneading that had done her feet so much good was now massaging her thighs and having incredibly different results. Jenna was now tossing up sand left and right as she erratically twisted like a maniac trying frantically to escape the methodical touch of her pale masseuse. She could feel it, every individual finger as it closed in on each corner of her muscle. The way she shifted around, the way she held everything so firm, the way she just rubbed and rubbed and rubbed drove her absolutely mad! Jenna was already back to smashing her forehead against the sand to drive out the sensations, a fruitless effort she knew, but she had to do something. Seemingly in response to this, though she could not be certain, her attacker switched thighs, causing Jenna's laughter to reach a fever pitch and her struggling to begin anew. "UUUUUWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAHHHHEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEHEHEHEHEHHE NO MORE! NO MORE PLEEEEZE! OH GODS! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Jenna struggled with all the energy she had left, flopping against the wolf like a fish on land, though unfortunately the poor, tormented girl had no where to go. She began thrusting her head forward in an attempt to pull herself free, her last act of sheer desperation as every sound leaving her mouth seeming to blend together into one long, unending howl.

Laughter. Someone is having fun. Jenna? Yeah, that is Jenna laughing, but it sounds far away. Better go and...huh, can't really move well. Ellie awoke to a throbbing head and a cold, dark place. "What the hell?!" her cry echoed as she realized she had been stripped to her thin white cloth, shorts and left bound. The spunky young woman struggled with all her might to free herself, but only succeeded in straining her muscles and wrists. "Damnit all! Hello?! Jen? Anybody!" Her voice echoed throughout the empty cave. She looked around as best she could, but it was fruitless, visibility was zero. Halting her struggle for a moment, she finally heard the noise that came in her dream, laughter. "Jenna? That's Jenna! The hell? She's laughing? At a time like this!" It took Ellie several attempts, but try as she might she was finally able to perfect rolling whilst hogtied. It was by no means an absolute science, rolling in the dark, but Ellie grunted and groaned as she tumbled through the damp granite, scraping her arms, legs and stomach multiple times. "Damn...it...all...shit...! When I find...who did this..." Even managing to smack her face against a wall on more than one occasion, Ellie was certainly not amused by her trip. "DAMN IT ALLLLLLLLL!" Her bellow bounced off of floor, ceiling and wall alike as she barreled along the floor as fast as her lithe body would carry her. Ellie cared not for her own safety, her only concern was laying eyes on Jenna and their would-be assailant and giving them what for. Little matters like being bound did not matter to her. "Hang on, Jen! Hang on, Jen!"

Tears continued to stream down Jenna's face as she was rolled onto her left side, a permanent cheshire grin chiseled onto her tortured face. She felt pressure on her binds now, knees most likely, to secure her down once more as a soft hand gently brushed the coarse sand off of her right side. "Please..." she whispered hoarsely, already twitching, "...not again..." There was no reply, there was only silence as ten fingertips lay spaced on Jenna's side spaced from stomach to armpit. Jenna began to giggle meekly as she laid her head on the sand, trying her best to prepare herself for the encore performance. With a loud exhale, she began again, first with a pinky, then an index, then the other pinky, then two fingers, Jenna lost track, all she felt were her nerve endings screaming at her, pleading with her to make. It. Stop. It would be one thing if it were hard, then it would at least be painful, but no, it was soft, it tickled, and it was swift, and it covered so much ground. To Jenna it was a nightmare come true. She was being played like an organ and her throat and mouth were the pipes. There was one between the ribs, how did she know, how was she so good? And then the one in the armpits, just the right amount of pressure to drive her insane. Jenna had no idea tickling like this existed, no wonder the woman seemed so upset. She thrashed about with what little energy she had left, slamming her eyes shut as her laughter was torn out of her poor, raw throat. "AAAAGGGHHH AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAAAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ACK AHACK AHAHAHAHAHA!" A sudden noise from the cave however gave pause to her torment, "-amn it allll-" Ellie. No. Not now. Not her, too. Before Jenna could utter a word of protest, a disheveled and scraped up Ellie rolled out of the cave before both of them in a panting wreck, glaring holes through them.

The sight that awaited Ellie nearly gave her the strength to escape her bonds, the monster she saw from her dream had Jenna pinned and was attacking her somehow, she would make it pay. "Get off of Jenna, beast!" The look on its face was one of absolute shock as it fell back from its knee to its rear. After staring at Ellie for a moment, it burst out in laughter, a deep hearty chuckle, judging by the features and sound of voice, this was a female, "Hahahaha, a beast? You have come rolling out of a pitch black cave tied head to toe and I AM the beast?" Ellie began to grind her teeth as she began to tug at her bindings again, "Urrrrgh..." The strange woman stood up, examining Ellie as Jenna began to take in gulps of air, "And now you are trying to actually snap those ropes," she continued, in utter disbelief of Ellie. She then walked over to Ellie and flicked her in the forehead. "Ouch!" cried Ellie, sharply. "Stop that, idiot," the stranger chided, "You want to snap your arms and legs?" In that moment Ellie's anger vanished and was replaced by confusion. She then noticed the stranger give Jenna a concerned look before turning back to Ellie, "Wait here and do not do anything foolish." "Huh?" was all Ellie could manage before noticing her disappear behind her back into the cave. A minute later the white-haired stranger returned with what looked like a large water skin. Sighing loudly, she knelt next to Jenna whose head rested lifelessly in the blowing sand. With the flick of a single nail, the rope that bound her hands and feet behind her were freed. Lifting Jenna's head, she put the skin to her lips, "Let's try again. Slowly this time!" Ellie gasped as she saw Jenna guzzle down the water from the skin. "Jenna!" Ellie cried. The stranger turned and shot her a look of disapproval before turning back to Jenna. Corking the skin, she leaned in and ran her fingers through Jenna's hair slowly before placing the skin in her bound hands.

"So, you are called Ellie," the pale stranger said, getting to her feet and slowly approaching. "How do you know my name?" she inquired, narrowing her eyes. "Your friend told me," she replied bluntly, reaching down and repeating the same cutting motion to unbind a portion of Ellie's bonds. Rolling away from the stranger and getting her back into sight so she could further study her, Ellie assumed a more accusatory tone, "So...what did you DO to Jenna?" Turning to face Ellie and crossing her arms, the stranger answered frankly, "I asked her some questions." Ellie sneered before spitting back, "Right. And what about the rest?" The white-haired stranger shrugged, "I disliked her answers. So I asked again." Ellie's skill with ropes was coming in handy, as she managed to quickly free herself from the rest of her bindings before standing up, "And this is result of asking again, then?" She nodded, keeping the same bland expression. The tension was rising rapidly, as was Ellie's rage. No one hurt Jenna and got away with it, no one. No dog ears, no tail, no water, no blanket, no kissing and making up would fix it after. "You really want to come over here and attack me right now, don't you?" the stranger finally asked with a smirk. "Yes," a seething Ellie fired back almost immediately. The curious stranger immediately burst into laughter, "Pffft! Ahahahahaha! I like honest people like you, Ellie. If it makes you feel any better, I really did not WANT to do what I did." "It really doesn't," she returned, clenching her fist. Holding her hands up, the white-haired stranger spoke quickly, "Alright, alright, have it your way. I will make you a deal. It's actually why I freed you. If you win, I'll let you both go free." "And if you win?" Her tone became much more serious, "You tell me how many of your guild are here so I know how much more of you I have to hide from..." Ellie's eyes burned holes through her, "Deal." She smiled mischievously, "Good. Let's wrestle, Ellie."

The loose sand of the beach made for terrible footing, but for Ellie it mattered very little, she would have the advantage of landing the first blow. She dashed forward, making sure to run on the balls of her feet and kick off with her toes to gain the best traction with the loose ground. With a deafening battle cry, Ellie thrust a palm outward at the white mane of her opponent, a certain hit...only to swat at air as a white blur zoomed behind her. The next thing she felt was akin to an electric shock as ten fingers firmly locked onto her rib cage and quickly lifted her into the air for a massage, "A little too slow, Ellie!" Everything happened so fast! Ellie whipped her head around to see, but next thing she knew she was in the air as a shriek escaped her lungs as she was being tickled. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE HEEEEEEEEEELL! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! LEMME GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Throwing an elbow, Ellie once again hit air as she was dropped onto the sand. Panting, she swiftly got to her feet, eyes darting around until she found her opponent, "Aha! There you are! Wha-what the hell was that? Fight...fight fair! What's wrong with you!" Ellie noticed her expression had changed to a more serious one, good, at least now she would fight properly. The lithe young woman took to the offensive again, she would not get the drop on her this time. This time she would use a feint to gain the upper hand. As Ellie closed in, she readied to pick up speed and strike her foe. Just as the stranger went to dodge, Ellie spun around with a kick. "Ah...ha?! What the?" Her foot had been caught mid-spin, this woman was just too fast it seemed. Ellie struggled to pull her ankle free from its vice grip, "Unngh! Let! Me! Gooooo!" Before she could, however, she collapsed to the ground in a fit of laughter as five sharp talons skated along her trapped sole, "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! NYAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAT THEEEEEERE! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAMET! FIGHT RIIIIIGHT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAAT FAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAIR!"

Rolling Ellie over onto her stomach, the white-haired stranger planted a foot on her firm bottom as she continued to mercilessly tickle her trapped foot. "Say uncle, Ellie," she commanded. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHADS! YOOOOHOHOHOOOO DIRTY CHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET! IIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHALLL GET YOOOOOOU!" Ellie began tossing her other foot wildly into the air with spearing toe kicks in an attempt to catch her opponent with desperate jabs. Finally, Ellie's desperate flailing with sand landed entire handfuls into her eyes and mouth and summoned a choking fit that forced her assailant to release her poor tormented sole. With all the courage of the cornered animal she was, Ellie rolled forward, spun around and then dove shoulder first into the white blur in the sandy haze. When all the rolling ended, a triumphant Ellie landed atop her winded foe, straddling her waist. She raised her joined fists above her head, eager to continue her work with haste. Panting, she gritted her teeth before spitting out, "Now...you're mine!" A slender pale hand swiftly reached up to catch Ellie's joined wrists mid-swing and it was here Ellie finally began to understand the difference in their strength, as she could not budge one way or the other. Opening her eyes, the stranger wore a solemn expression, "And that's enough of that." Ellie stared at her utterly dumbfounded, trying desperately to free herself. Was she truly just being toyed with? Before she could ponder anything else, however, she felt all the strength leave her arms as five fingers dug into her toned stomach. "EEEEEEEYAHA AHAHAHAHA! OH COME ONNNNNNN! WHYYYYYYYYYY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Ellie squealed as she flailed about, trying to stand up and pull away from the iron grip of her opponent, but it was no use, there was simply no escaping the stranger until she was done tickling her. "NOOOOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! JUST BEEEEHEHEHEHEHET ME UUUUUUP! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Ellie tugged with all the strength she could muster, tears streaming down her tanned cheeks now as this had gone on for far longer than any of her previous torments, her shrieking giggles competing with the crashing waves. "YEHEHEHE! OH PLEHEHEHEHEZE! JUST LEEEEEHEHET! JUST LEHEHEHET! LEHEHEHET! MEHEHEHE! GOHOHOHOHOHO!" The sandy wolf peered up with a positively bored expression, "Let you go? Oh. Of course." With that, she released her death grip on Ellie's wrists as Ellie herself was in the middle of a tug and the momentum sent the poor girl tumbling ankles over head several feet away until she was almost buried in a sand dune. Ellie's head was spinning, she could not see anything, her hearing dulling, the ocean seemed so far away. Tired, she was so tired. These children's games had already sapped so much of her energy. Sand was everywhere, each breath drew more of it in, she was practically spitting it out with each exhale. Everything was slowly coming to her, she was...stuck? She certainly was, the force of her tumble her landed her head first and upside down into a nearby dune, waist deep. The Gods themselves were toying with her now! A muffled voice giggled, "Ellie, would you like some help?" Oh Gods... "N-no! Stay away!" she cried, almost certain what was going to happen to those small, bronze feet pedaling dangerously in the air. She winced as she felt those slender fingers close firmly around her left ankle, then exploded when two talons began scratching away at her feverishly twitching sole. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! GODS NYAHAHAHAHAHAT THERE! LEHEHEHEHEVE MAHAHAHAHAII FEHEHEHEHEHEHEEET ALONE!" As the other three nails joined in, Ellie managed to break free of her sand prison and began flailing about wildly. Ellie felt herself lifted much higher into the air as she continued to kick and thrash about, finding nothing but air as those nails deftly maneuvered about her trapped foot. Just when Ellie thought things could not possibly get any worse, the free hand tickling seized the other ankle and they switched, inviting her to fresh new series of sensations.

Ellie flopped onto the sand like a dead fish, whether her face was washed crimson from passing blood or from her ordeal she could not honestly say. In the blurred haze that would pass for her vision she saw the pale wolf walking over to Jenna. She opened her mouth to bark a threat but the words simply did not come, nor did the orders to stand and gesture a threat reach the rest of her body. By the time Ellie had collapsed back to into the inviting sand her foe was standing above her once more. Ellie grunted as she was taken by her short raven hair and lifted off the ground, something forced into her mouth. Words. She heard words. Something about slow...ness. She did not understand them. Probably a trick. Suddenly something cool and refreshing overtook her. Water! Ellie tried to wrest the water skin from her captor and missed entirely, her hands being slapped away. She was released, collapsing back onto the soft caress of the sand, panting heavily. After several minutes her vision slowly centered and noticing this, Ellie barked, "Why!" "Why?" came a cold reply less than a foot behind her head. Gritting her teeth in rage, Ellie rolled onto her stomach and fired again, "Rrrrrgh...why won't you fight me?!" "I am," came the same voice from the pale back turned to her. Ellie was sweating, covered in said, taking swift, deep breaths. She was incredibly slow to even rise to a single knee. The ghostly wolf looked over her left shoulder, a single golden eye studied Ellie for all of her rage. "Our time together out here is nearly over, Ellie. Soon you will tell me what I need to know." Shock overtook Ellie before quickly giving way to wrath as she screamed, "Do your worst! I won't betray Jenna or my guild!" With one swift motion, the wolf shifted from a sitting position to a kneeling one, then swiftly shifted to face Ellie, her palms planted in the sand. Ellie struggled to get to her feet as quickly as she could before her opponent could act, but she was simply too slow. Reaching forward, the pale foe slammed Ellie back into the sand with an open palm, effectively pinning her there, "I'll need you to stay put a moment," she ordered. Ellie grunted and groaned as she struggled against the force holding her in place but to no avail, she did little more but dig herself deeper into the loose sand.

Seeming to lose track of herself, Ellie found herself being mashed into the sand, then flipped over onto her back and then catching an incredible chill. Looking down, Ellie yelped as she realized why, her last protective layer of clothing had been torn from her chest, exposing her firm, bronzed breasts. "Ha-hey! What in the hells d-do you think you're doing?!" Ellie barked in the most commanding tone she could muster. "This!" she replied bluntly, leaping across Ellie's body, landing flatly on her knees and pinning her elbows to the sand with her feet. Ellie blinked in complete amazement as she was face to face with the shapely behind and fluffy tail of her adversary. "So...you're going to tickle me again...great. But, I still don't know why you ripped my shiYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Ellie was cut off as she felt a large, fluffy tail brush against her exposed breasts. Her face lost all color as the grim horror hit her, not only were her feet prime targets in this position, but this pendulum was now ready to swing across her delicate breasts in this horrible situation. The wolf's voice came from below, her words like daggers, "No acts of mercy this time, Ellie. You want out, you escape on your own strength. I want to know, if your guild hunts me!" Ellie's jaw fell open, "Huh?!" But, it was too late, as eight nails slipped into the tender spaces between each of Ellie's toes and began to delicately scratch, sending the poor girl into hysterics instantly. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EHEEEEE EHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHEHE! WAI-WAIT! YOOOUUU! YEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE!"

Each time Ellie would try to find words a new series of electric shocks would overwhelm her senses and tear laughter from her chest to her throat and out of her mouth. Tears wasted no time streaming from her eyes and down her puffy cheeks. The poor, tortured girl could do little more than shut her soaked eyes and pound the sand beneath her as she howled into the glowing night sky. Suddenly, a new torment washed over her as hundreds of tiny ticklers danced across her defenseless right breast, seeming to take its time to drag over her erect nipple. Ellie's voice soared higher as she shrieked, thrashing against the wolf fruitlessly, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Unlike the trial run, the tail did not stop this time as it continued to whip about Ellie's trapped, sensitive breasts. Meanwhile, the wolf had abandoned one set of toes to attack an entire foot and toes relentlessly. The vicious talons continued to scratch away at the hidden spaces between each toe while the other five dragged horrifically from heel to toe stem, stopping periodically to scratch when it suited her. The sounds coming from Ellie's mouth could barely be classified as human, as her eyes rolled back into her head and drool frothed from her.

Ellie's head was swimming, her body was on fire as all she could do was shriek. All she could feel was her poor, tortured breasts and nipples being stroked and her sensitive feet and toes being raked over and over and over again. She was incapable of moving any longer, she was hardly capable of laughing. The bronze skinned girl had lost, completely and utterly to this pale wolf. Ellie would have likely surrendered could she have gotten the words out. She had something she needed to say, though, but she had long forgotten what. This had gone on for what felt like forever, if only she would let her up so Ellie could remember. Wait...was it even still going on? "Hey," called a distant voice, finger poking her in the forehead, "You lose." A thin pink tongue hung dry out of Ellie's mouth as she coughed weakly, her eyes struggling to focus on the source of the voice, though she already knew who it was. "Last chance, Ellie," the voice was firm, resolute, "Then I drag you back to my den and we spend the entire day at this before I ask again." It took an eternity to process the demand, but Ellie fully realized the severity of her threat. "Ah...ahhnn.." her tongue moved slowly, descending back into her open mouth. Ellie's time was running out, she could feel the curtains drawing close as her eyes fluttered, there was no chance she could survive another ordeal like this again. With every last ounce of strength left in her, she blurted out, "Ahhhre guild...our guild doesn't hunt people!" As the words left her mouth it was though a smith's anvil was raised from Ellie's chest. The exhausted, teary eyed girl lifted her head to cast her gaze down toward the wolf and called in a breaking, weary voice, "We're...explorers...!" With that, Ellie's eyelids slammed shut as her head collapsed back into the most comfortable of pillows she had ever felt in her lifetime, the sands of the southern coast.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back