• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Game -A Tale of Tickle Torture m/f, **/f

subgthgrrl2

This is finally the complete version of Pt1 Took me way too long I hope I can get out a second part soon comments are appreciated :tickling:

Video Game

The tall pale figure walked into the middle of the desolate looking street. A girl, her hips swayed as she moved. Her long dark hair swept down the back of her slight frame. A dark green tank top, cut low, clung to the shape of her breasts. “What is this place?” she asks, scanning her surroundings briefly before focusing her gaze directly on you. Fixed on you her eyes flash with apprehension looking out from the television screen.
Tyler narrows his eyes at me, but I pretend I don’t see it. He was nearly hard just looking at Avatar Vivianne. Choking back a giggle. “How’d I do?” I ask. “with her design, I mean?”
“She’s really good.” Tyler nods, his eyes still fixated on the screen ogling the digital figure’s bouncing attributes.
“You know, I have tits too!” I inform him, with a snort of derision. “These ones you maybe even could touch, if you’re nice I mean.” These playful words broke the spell, finally and TYLER’s face breaks out in a smile. He jumps up off the sofa and lunges toward me. “Eeeeeiiaap!” In one quick motion I am thrown backward, arms pinned to the sofa over my head. I collapse into giggles as he snarls while burrowing his face into my chest nipping and licking, while his free hand moves up and down my left side expertly tickling turning my giggles into frenzied helpless laughter. “Aiieeeheehe heeeheepleeeeeeassse please baabaaybabypleaseplease! Eeeenough Ahaahaaaa…” Smirking down at me he shook his head and then teased me by flicking his tongue across my nipples. “We are sooo far away from enough!”
While we were preoccupied on flickering tv screen Avatar Vivianne was in crisis. She approached a ramshackle old building, practically a ruin. From the edges of the door frame something crept around the corner extending toward A.V. wrapping around her ankles and coiling around each leg. More of them moved toward her grasping her arms, pulling them up over her head and even forcing the technicolor temptress onto her tiptoes. She began to scream in terror. The tentacles had eyes, whatever this was it watched the writhing girl with interest as it pulled her toward a large flat stone and stretched her out over the slab. The undersides of the tentacles seemed to erupt in a fuzzy covering now, the sensation caused goosebumps on her skin. A.V. heard the chilling sound of a low guttural laugh. It was unmistakably sinister, no doubt this was the sound of demonic mirth. Meaning only that surely he (the voice is distinctly male sounding) was sadistically torturing some poor helpless being. A.V.’s eyes grew huge as an oversized red hand or maybe claw moved toward her stomach. There was a pair of the red hands she realized, she sharp nails shredded her small green top leaving her large breasts swaying half exposed in a scant grey bra. She didn’t have time to notice that her boots were stripped off her. One of the red hands held her face gently but keeping her still. “Eeeeeiiiieeenoooooo!” tentacles prodded her flesh stroking down the girl’s neck and now the thin forked reptile tongue slithered out the end of the horrid appendage and moved about in her left armpit. She flinched trying desperately to avoid letting the forked tongue touch her skin. A dark red smoke drifted down surrounding her. It concentrated near her face and it’s voice clear as though a man stood right next to her whispered into A.V.’s ear. “We like when they laugh, we like when they laugh until they cry!” The evil sounding laughter began again. “We like to make you laugh, we like to make you laugh until you cry!” The demon cackling laughter was quite loud now as he laughed at his victim, the voice had a seductive tone, even as he threatened, “Vivianne, are you --- ticklish?”
“Nooo nooooo!” the girl screamed from her flickering prison desperate to make someone hear her cries and help. Those forked tongues flicked along A.V.’s upper ribcage, wiggling making her writhe. Then to her horror they kissed the soft fleshy sides of her large breasts. Eeeeeeheeeeheeeeh ITTICKLESSSSS nooooo ple heeell pppmeee soomeooonepleeeasssse EEEEHHHEEEHEEEEEEEEIIIIHEEEHEE More of the tentacles attacking her now restraining her legs as the snake tongues tickle licked the hollows of her hips and along her lower belly. Wringing shrieks from the poor girl. “Aaiiieeeeheeheeehee Ppl…leeeassse I cann’t staannnnddit! Eeeheehee Stoppittheeheeeheeee Nooooomooooorre! The fiendish tongues flicking and teasing A.V.’s hips was absolutely unbearable. Then all at once they retreated, and the demon hands replaced them. The nails looked terrifying, but they didn’t cut her skin. They just glided over Vivianne’s sides, her stomach, and her devastatingly ticklish lower back. They moved faster than human hands could have moved. She arched her back like crazy, writhing and squirming desperate to get away. The demon laughter blended with the avatar’s pleas. “Heeeheeepleeeasse heellpmeee…. Maaakehhiimmstoooop! heehee heeeepp…. “
“HHAHA HAHA HA MMMMHAHAAHA!! Poor little ticklish captive…”
“EEIIIHEEHEE NOOOPLEEEASSSSE” Her tormented body, streaked with red marks twists and pulls to move herself to safety.
I noticed that Tyler’s attention had returned to the television. ‘That prick bastard!’ I fumed. “Hey!” I was about to grab a nipple and twist, or squeeze right above his knee, but he nudges me. I blinked in shock. On the screen the dark-haired alter ego I’d fashioned screamed and pleaded in desperation for it to stop. Her boobs jiggled as she writhed, but the digital figure didn’t have too much room to even do that. These long winding tentacles were wrapped around her limbs, holding her immobile and stretching her body taut. A pair of large red hands stroked under A.V.’s arms with long wicked nails, drawing forth squeals from the helpless victim. Then a 2nd and 3rd pair appeared on either side of her, there was not a centimeter of pale exposed flesh that left alone. I gasped when I saw the tiny snake tongues moving about her ankles, then downward to the soles of her feet. A forked tongue moved up A.V.’s left leg, periodically licked at her so that she jumped and laughed. “AAAAHAAHAARGH!! QUITTITT Haahaa” Behind her knee was an extremely sensitive spot that made the digital girl scream. The evil little forked tongue now stopped ascending when it reached….
“Oh my God, No!” I gasped in horror as a close-up view showed A.V.’s girl parts exposed and vulnerable to at least 6 of the treacherous forked tongues. Every crease, every fold, every sensitive bit of flesh under her short skirt was now tormented. Licked ceaselessly by these vile things. The pale skin of the girl on the screen turned bright pink as she laughed. “Pleeeeassse pleassse help meee soooomeboooodeeee!” She looked from Tyler to you and back again, her eyes frantic. Seeming to decide that he was a better choice to save her, she implored him with her eyes, before shrieking. “HELLP MEEE!” Red smoke filled the screen and slowly a face formed. “I like when they laugh—laugh until they cry. That sinister laugh echoed through the room, it was louder now. “I like when they laugh— when I make them laugh until they cries!” Again the fearful buxom girl on the screen’s eyes were darting back and forth in desperation
Words flashed on the screen now. Dark red in color, the message appeared ominous.
“WHAT ABOUT YOU?”
“Can YOU make her laugh? Maker her laugh until she cries?” A voice sounding positively demonic joined the flashing question now, inquiring of the viewer. A.V.’s terrified face was shown again, but she quickly broke out in helpless giggling. She kicked her legs and protested as two hideous creatures had arrived. They were short like dwarves, with short pointed nails on the ends of their grubby looking hands. These they trailed over the tops of their prisoner’s feet and around her ankles. Minions they looked like. Laughing at her in low gruff tones they were joined by the huge demon hands. This creature was merciless, moving fast he tickled A.V. everywhere, bringing out shrieks, gasps, and loud laughter.
The evil sounding voice asked again, further tempting the viewer. “You want to make her laugh, don’t you? You want to make her laugh until she cries…
And screams,
And squeals,
And wiggles, and jiggles,
And begs desperately for your mercy. As the tickle-demon’s deep sinister laugh continued it is soon
I felt my face flushing white hot, while elsewhere was growing unbearably warm as well. Tyler didn’t look as though he was handling this any better. His face was a pinkish shade and his dick was alarmingly hard.
We each picked up a controller and started up a new game. I thought to myself, this was not the premise of the game. Were they on some hidden upper level that somehow got unlocked?!
I chose to play my avatar Vivianne, while Tyler eagerly elected to joining the controls of her nemesis. The various creatures, devices, rooms and tricks that would separate the heroine from her sanity. I looked at him and his entire appearance seemed to change. His expression grew darker, a devilish glint in his eyes. A smirk spread across his face as he gleefully selected various weapons and set about fashioning underlings. Whatever he chose pleased him very much it seemed
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY FAIR MAIDEN-- VIVIANNE
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

I set out or rather A.V. set out till she same to the same dwelling as before only it was not in ruins now. Beautiful restored teeming with people, A.V. walked up to the place. Just as before a tentacled creature encircled her limbs and sucked her inside. The ones holding her arms pulled her body taut letting A.V. hang from the above. Her feet swung kicking almost not able to touch the ground.
Then the girl on the screen broke out into helpless giggling, kicking her legs and protesting as two hideous dwarf size creatures had arrived and scratched the poor girl's ankles and the tops of her feet. They had short pointed nails. More and more of them surrounded her, and her eyes grew to saucers, positively terrified.
I look over at Tyler, a look of concentration on his face as he manipulated his avatar. A tall, menacing figure, with dark flashing eyes and black hair down that fell onto his shoulders. Quickly he had amassed a sizable collection of tools, magic spells and odd creatures ready to follow him and aid in this mission. His face seemed to change before my eyes. His appealing, playful good looks began to appear more and more devilish.
I started pressing buttons searching frantically for an escape route for A.V. She dropped to the floor landing on her feet, just a little unsteady. “RUN!” I urged her. The curvaceous animated girl darted to a far, left corner, jumping up on a window ledge and made to leap out of this nightmare. Suddenly the window opening disappeared, and she was faced with a solid stone slab where she thought salvation lie. “What the?!” A.V. beat her fists against the stone wall. A cloud of red smoke crept in descending down the walls and over to a frightened looking Vivianne. The ominous red cloud surrounded her and a deeply malevolent, yet seductive male voice spoke into her ear. A.V. found herself pulled backward with the red haze around her, but unable to move her feet from where they stood. “Who are you stranger, girl? What cause has brought you here? No one comes here!” Taking on a hint of amusement the voice went on. “They have all heard the tales too many times, of naïve, beautiful, girls that let their curiosity lure them to Sambuca’s castle…And one by one, without fail they met the same fate… They would later be found wandering aimlessly, babbling nonsensically, near hysteria. Giggling and shrieking at odd times. Their sanity clearing being the price paid for wanting to know what the story was with Sambuca’s castle. Frantically they would warn people about grotesque elven size men and all-seeing octopus tentacles, and worst of all the foreboding red smoke cloud.” The voice dropped to a breathy whisper, “They were tickled, Vivianne, non-stop, all of them.”
“Eeiiiillheeehhee… Heeep!” The recollection somehow wrung laughter from A.V. “NoooStoooppleeesse! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! ITTICKLESS!” she shrieked. “SSTOOOPITTPLEEASSSS…” She had descended into incoherent babbling. As the voice was explaining, the curious girl’s terrible laughter and incoherent babble, and the pleading for mercy, that would go on for days at time.
“Can you imagine? Those poor girls, and even an occasional fair boy. Poor, poor mad souls! Their bodies subjected to unending, maniacal, tickling on whatever sensitive area that Sambuca and his cavalcade of freak creatures found to be the most devastating, without mercy. Not knowing when or even if they would ever know peace!”
As these tales were recounted to Vivianne, Sambuca’s spirit in the form of red tendrils of smoke showed her how it all happened. Causing her to feel fingers rolling against her ribcage. “AhhhNOOO… Hahaaha…Dooon’t!” The poor girl squirmed, wishing she could get away, go anywhere else. As the unfortunate A.V. suffered and wailed the red smoke dissipated, leaving behind a more solid male form standing very near to Vivianne. Now it appeared that only a man stood before her so near his breath was on her neck and his right thigh pushed up against her pubis. Somehow, I knew that A.V. was startled and confused by passion arising in her at this time. The heat between her legs reaching a desperate level now. She looks at the creature, now seemingly human and draws a sharp breath. What was it about this ordeal that was getting to her? Dark smoldering eyes, the playful teasing tone or that evil smirk growing more the longer and more ruthlessly the girls torture went on? When he noticed the flush of her skin, heat radiating from between his captive’s legs he smiled even more devilishly, which for some reason seemed to make him even sexier than before. He whispered in her ear again with a breathy tone and now that he was solid his facial scruff and his soft lips brushed against her earlobe and neck. The digital girl shivered. Mobility was returned to her just in time for the tentacles to encircle her limbs once more. “I think I know just which of my tickler assistants, I will call on to torment your sweet little body first!” Sambuca snickered as he left her. “TICKLE-TICKLE, my dear! Oh, Vivianne, when you have laughed helplessly for what will feel like weeks, when you can’t stand it for even one more second, and want to beg me to have mercy on you at last, when you even want to offer me a desperate bargin if only the tickling will stop—Remember, my helpless ticklish toy, we will only have just begun to play this game. You will be very, very far away from any relief!! Unless, I decide to let you remain HERE with me…
Across the room, toward where A.V.’s body was held upright by several long tentacle creatures, a tall figure in a black trench-coat, the hood pulled up concealing even the face, but the size of the frame suggested that another man joined her. His footsteps seemed to resound as he walked over to the exhausted girl. (do video game animations even get tired?) She slumped slightly forward, her breath ragged and hard as her chest heaved up and down. With her eyes already pointed at the floor the first thing A.V. saw was a heavy pair of black boots. The hooded stranger grasped A.V. by her upper arms. Something familiar… “Vivianne” The enslaved girl lifted her gaze slowly. “Drink this,” he urged her.” She complied and by the time her eyes met his, the hood falling backwards and recognized that this was Tyler. Tyler in animated digital form. For one incredibly cruelly short moment relief swept over her. She was going to be sav…. A.T.’s long coat fell open some and in mere seconds she saw everything she needed to see, and knew, the attractive smiling boy she had seen and pleaded to for help was not her salvation. “You should be feeling a bit better than moments ago. Even a sip or two of Morgan tonic will refresh you.”
He was correct, Vivianne was not feeling worn out. He pulled a small bottle out of an inside pocket. He had a veritable arsenal concealed in hundreds of hidden pockets inside his coat. When she noticed all the strange tools and bottles of tonics and even creatures nestled contentedly inside his pockets, awaiting his cue. Her blood turned cold with fear. The strange man’s strange tools were designed for only one purpose that one quick peek at them had betrayed. As he smirked at the captive girl, A.V. felt something poured over her. It was slippery feeling and cool on her skin. Actually, it was COLD, (like having ice-water poured over you), as it slid down her naked form. “Eeeeeheeheeeek! Ohhhpleeeasse HELPMEEE!” The places on her skin that were pored over changed from cold to warm. So warm and tingly, like a blush spreading across your face could feel. Her body appeared slick and glowing. It was giving her an impossibly warm sensation. Vivianne was rolling her hips and moaning with desperation. Small black creatures, bats possibly, emerged and stationed themselves at various parts on the restrained girl’s exposed skin. They aren’t bats! HANDS—a spell has enchanted them to move about independently and fly even. The dismembered flying hands began to move slightly against her skin. A.V.’s eyes were wider than saucers, he smirked at her. A.T. was filled with amusement at the state of his counterpart. He began to laugh outright as he watched her body squirming, helplessly. “HEEHEEHEEEOHNO!” The flying appendages are larger. They look like a man’s hands, but long, glassy-looking nails are at the end of each finger, and as though that were not enough- pointed tips! Whoever was behind the engineering of these things had to be a diabolical artist of torment. Genius and incredibly cruel… A pair of the hands now touched upon a new spot that was causing A.V. to let outright pitched shrieks of panic. They tickled with spider-like antics to attack their new toy along the small of her back. In full blown hysteria, the tickled girl began thrashing about. Her arms pulled with all her might against the tentacle creatures that had restrained her for the better part of the say now. So desperately attempting to free herself, everyone here including the laughing prisoner, knew it was futile. It would be impossible to run away from THESE captors. Animated Tyler chuckled, sadistically amused at her predicament, but now noticing he was feeling, something else as well….
Hypnotized completely, almost drunk with the feeling having control over this helpless female body. Computer animated though she was Tyler was transfixed. He couldn’t even see what was happening to the real Vivianne…his Vivianne! Her hands still clutching the controller, her face was frozen in open mouthed, silent laughter, eyes squeezed shut, legs and arms flailing uselessly. She could no longer produce sounds, but she screamed in her head, “BabyBABY! Ahhaahaahaa… HEEHEEHELP! STOOOOOPSTOOPSTOOOPPLEEEEASSSE! AHHHAAHAAAHAHA PLEEEASS HEEHEEPLEASSSEICAAAN’TSTAANDTHISSS!! TY! HELLPPMEEE!! MAKEITTSTAAAAWWP!!”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back