• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Casey and my One Man Sunshine Tickling Band; a coworker M/F foot tickling fantasy :)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
62C19663-12C6-43AF-8FEF-6C2674E1B807.jpeg

Above photo courtesy of Etsy
 @
https://www.etsy.com/listing/264605452/bohemian-vertical-stripe-indian-print

This is the beginning of a story based on real events at my office.

Casey is a divorced mother of two children, one in middle school, the other in high school.

Casey's the kind of woman you want on your team; smart, dedicated, upbeat, positive, and well, just downright attractive.

She's really taken care of herself over the years, and looks 15 years younger than her true age of 44 years old.

Whether it's all the climbing she does with her kids, all the organic food she insists on putting in her 5' 7" gorgeous frame of a female human body, who am I to tease out the details?

Well, as you're about to find, I guess I am someone who will get to tease out these gloriously delicious details :) and, in a most delightfully ticklish and enjoyable to Casey way :)

Casey likes to show off a few things when she comes to work; her shapely, toned arms shoulders, back, and midriff, and her size 7 barefeet and toes.
And as you might have guessed, the foot and tickle fetishist in me is always gravitating to her feet and toes.

Yesterday, a Monday, Casey wore long colorful pants with flared bottoms like the ones above from Etsy that cascaded just over her bare feet in flip flops.

You could hear the flipping and flopping as she walked around the office happily, smiling, making conversations with everyone.

Her smile is radiant. Her teeth are bright white. Her soft brown eyes convey a sexy confidence that the sky's the limit with me!

She's got it.
Cue Bananarama again with the Venus song circa mid 1980's.

I wish that I could turn off the attraction to this person as I'm married.
But, unfortunately or fortunately, the attraction switch shall we say stays in its full 'on' and 'upright' position when Casey's around.

Here's a short story of how Casey and me end up at her place in some ticklishly compromising positions with me becoming a very willing tickler, and she, an equally willing ticklee.

Casey and my One Man Sunshine Tickling Band :)

'John, you work too much, man! Why are you still here?! It's Friday! Isn't your kid in drumming class tonight? You should hit the road!'

'He is, but my wife's got him tonight. We're splitting child care duties now. She's got him on Friday nights, I've got him all day Saturday, and half of Sunday. We're only 1 week into our new schedule, and I'm just not used to it. Figured I'd just work off the jitters of this new world I find myself in.'

'Oh John, I'm so sorry. I know what you're going through, man! Been there. My ex and I had to do the same thing. Really sucks. But, and this is a big But, it gets better. Trust me!'

Casey's 'big but' joke brought a smile to my face, and a wink from her gorgeous brown eyes.
Casey had on those massively colorful flared bell bottom pants again and flip flops.
My favorite combo!

Oh how I loved to see her be-bop around the office revealing how healthy her upoer and lower body were, especially her climbing feet.
Her toes were long and slender, the skin on the tops of her feet looked so soft and inviting.
She had no nail polish on today and that was OK.

While nail polish is sexy, Casey's toes were the kind that could pull off 'au-natural', no problem.

Again, just unbelievable eye candy for the foot fetishists in the room, of which I only knew about my own.

My boss and the other males in the office I could only speculate on their attraction to Casey.

Mine was certainly reaching peak 'Millennium Falcon tractor beam pull into Death Star' status.

'Can she sense how attracted I am to her?', I wondered.
'Is it written in my dilated pupils when she looks at me? God, I hope so!', I questioned and answered myself.

'John, I'm going to suggest something to you and I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but have you ever considered just being bad for one night?

'
The question came out of left field and clobbered me on both my left and right brain.

'What?! What kind of a question is that?!', I asked internally and in full silence to Casey, but Casey could somehow read my thought processes I guess in my dilated pupils and engaged blue irises.

'John, when was the last time you didn't do the right thing?! And I'm not talking about your site visit reports, I'm talking about you doing something kind of selfish, maybe even a little naughty? Maybe something kinky?'

'Whoa, this woman's just going for it! What the hell's going on here? Where the hell is this going?!', I wonder again inside the cavernous echoes of my mind.

'John, you are an amazing Dad. I see how much you love that kid. He's a lucky little boy! Michael's going to be fine if you miss his drumming practice tonight. Truly. He's going to be just fine. You, on the other hand. When was the last time you had a cocktail with someone you were attracted to?'

'Jesus, Casey, what's with all these questions? Is it that obvious I don't get out much?'

'Well, John, let's just say I'm a fairly perceptive divorced mother of two kids here in her early forties. I've got a pretty good Spidey sense as they say.'

Her Marvel reference brought another smile to my face, and another sexy wink from Casey.

God she was good.

And oh so sexy while she was displaying her detective talents.

'Look, we could sit around here in the office and talk about relationships gone bad, parenting mistakes, dreams, aspirations, or we could mosey on over to my house, make some cocktails, and see where the conversation goes naturally. What do you say?'

I flashed a look that must have communicated a resounding, 'Yes!', as Casey's face flashed a bright happy 'Yes!' right back at me.

'You remember how to get to my place?'

'Yes, just past the park on the left and then another left, right?!'

'You got it! Mojito?'

'How'd you know?'

'Spidey-verse'

Another smile and a wink, and we were out the office door and into our separate cars.

'Holy $&;@! What the Hell just happened in there?!', I swore and asked myself this question, blood coursing through my veins and back into my aorta where my heart was in a race to see this unbelievably attractive coworker of mine.

'Oh My God! He's coming over! I can't believe it! How easy was that!', Casey yelled into her rear view mirror for no one to hear or see.

I arrive at her doorstep.

'Well, come on in you big goof! Did you get lost?!'

'Kind of. Probably better that way as you probably needed a chance to settle a little after a long week.'

'Oh, no worries. Nate's got the kids tonight. They're at the climbing gym. Their favorite teacher's there so Nate can relax a little on his belay tactics. All good. And Mommy can relax a little too.', Casey's handing me the beautifully made mint topped cocktail and wiggling her slender toes all at the same time.

My glance downward at her feet must have been obvious.

'Hey, my eyes are up here, Mister!', Casey laughs and teases me while catching me in the act of foot gawking.

'You sure do love women's feet don't you?! Can't take your eyes off 'em!'

'What? Wuh, wuh, whuut do you mean?!', I stammer in the moment of being outed for the first time in my life as a real life, full fledged foot fetishist.

'There's nothing wrong with it, John. You don't have to apologize. Hell, if I was a guy into feet I'd stare at these bad boys all day long too! They're gorgeous aren't they?! I should have been a foot model! And let me tell you, it aint easy to maintain this gorgeousness without a little help from a good pedicure place. Luckily there's one in our office complex. I go there regularly.'

'I figured as much. There's no way a woman can have feet that look like yours day in a day out without regular pedicures.'

'Ahhh, NOW we're gettin' somewhere! You've been spying on me haven't you, John?! Sneaking looks at my feet in the office, right?! Seeing what flip flops are on or off my tired little tootsies while I traipse around our cubicle farm?'

'Wow, you don't miss much!'

'Damn right. I don't have TIME to miss much, John. I know what I want.'

Casey motions John to sit down on her nice, long, soft comfortable sofa. John obeys the silent command.

Casey sits down about 3 feet away from him on the same sofa, swings her long bell bottomed polyester pant legs up towards me and places those gorgeous size 7 bare feet minus the flip flops into my lap.

There's a slight rise in my pants that I have to politely adjust for as she places these gorgeous works of feet art into my lap.

Another smile and a wink; this one lingers a bit.

'How in God's name did you figure all this out?! And how long have you known?!'

I'm already caressing and massaging Casey's soft soles as I ask her to give up her magic tricks to me.

'Now wouldn't you like to know?!', Casey laughs and moans as she gets the initial shots of pleasure flowing from my masseuse hands.

I give long deep strokes up and down her soles and just below the base of her slender toes.

I love to hear a woman moaning during a foot massage. It has to be one of the sexiest sounds next to hearing a woman enjoying being tickled.

Hard to decide which is sexier.

The moaning gets louder as I use my thumb to press harder into her right arch.

'Oh my God, John! You're good! You're REALLY good! I could get used to this!'

'Oh, this is nothing. Wait till I start in on rubbing each of your toes! That's where some real magic happens!'

'Ohhhh, please do show my little toesies the way! They'll reward you later!'

Again, lingering smiles and winks.

'Is this even really happening? Am I in the Matrix and this is just a simulation with Trinity?', I again question myself in perceived obscurity.

'Yes, John, yes, this really is happening!', Casey reads the look on my face.

To Be Continued...

Like where this is going, and want to have the ending sent to your email inbox or web portal of choice?

Send me an email at:
[email protected] to find out more :)

As always, thanks for stopping by!

TLM

Wow this is going somewhere. Can't wait to see the rest!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back