• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Gotta Love Reflexology

rob112664

Had a couple of more "reflexology" sessions with Lynn since our first, but thought I'd do something a little different this time, and I knew she'd love it. Instead of tickling her feet unmercifully, figured I'd give her a sensual foot tickle/rub. Known Lynn for 9 years or so throughour church and our relationship has always been nothing but appropriate. Which makes today's session harder to justify in my mind. We've talked about the first time I tickled her and one way or another, we justify it by the fact that we're not really foolin around, nothing sexual going on, or at least nothing like it could, its kind of playful in nature, and we're both satisfied when its over. But today I spring something different on her. As she hands me the scarves, I ask her, "Hey Lynn, how about I give you a more relaxing tickling, if there is such a thing?" She looked at me kind of puzzled, but said "Sure, I've gotta try this!" She settles into the recliner with great anticipation. So I start with her left foot, just gently and slowly dragging my nails up her sole, from heel to the ball of her foot repeatedly. I get the very response I'm looking for.....toes slightly flinching, soft giggles, and she is able to remain mostly still. "Oooooohhh my gosh! It tickles but it still feels soooooo good! Aaaaaaaahhh......thats unreal how good that feels!" Soft quiet moans with intermittent cute giggles. Then I do the same with both feet at the same time. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh......oooooohhh I wish you could do that forever! Its mmmmmmmm......incredible!" I;m wanting to tickle her senseless, but I REALLY just want to pamper those pretty little feet too. As I keep this up, I focus on one foot now and use my other hand to very gently caress the top of her foot, tips of her precious little toes, all the way to her ankle. "Aaahh, Jacki, this is the best, mmmmmm. Watching her giggle just every now and then and slightly, half heartedly, try to pull away......I couldn't ask for a better reaction. Then I start running the pads of my fingers all over her instep. "Oooooohhh Jacki, this shouldn't feel this good! I love how it tickles just enough and still feels good beyond belief!" Before long, I move to my favorite spot, her toes. As I gently hold them back, I run my nails up and down the undersides with just the right pressure to get a few short, cute giggles. "Mmmmmmmhehehehehehehe.........it tickles! hehehehehhehh.......I love that!" Then its back to racking my nails back and forth across the balls of her feet, carefully so as not to send her through the roof. "Mmmmmmmhehehehehehe, gosh, that makes me crazy! Hehehehehehheeheh, I love what you do to my toes! Aaaaaaahhh hehehehehehhehe. After a few minutes, I just begin massaging and playing with each adorable toe. "How's that?" "My gosh, this is incredible! Please don't stop babying my feet! Then I surprise her. Still kneeling at the footrest, and gently caressing both feet, I slowly slip my mouth over her big toe and begin swirling my tongue all around it. Her eyes fly wide open and she gasps like its her last breath of air! Then she lets out a deep, deep moan as her eyes roll back and she clutches the armrests of the recliner! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I move to each toe after a moment, doing the same thing. She's fighting just to lay still while the sensations her toes are experiencing make her legs quiver uncontrollably! And then, I step it up a notch. After several minutes of torturing her right foot with pleasure, I move to the left one, and take her euphoria to the next level. As I nibble each toe and rack my teeth gently up the undersides of her toes, I gently start tickling her sole at the same time. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHMYGOSHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEILOVEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She's climbing the walls now, barely able to stay in the recliner! Just listening to her moans and soft giggle is making me dizzy!! As I continue to suck and pamper each of her adorable toes, I reach over to her right foot and very gently begin to tickle the undersides of her toes on that foot. "JACKIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEMAKINGMECRAZYHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" All of it, the expressions on her face, the sound of her moans of pleasure, her soft uncontrolled giggles, her inability to lay still, THE BEST!!!!!!!! While I continue to ever so gently tickle her toes on her right foot, I begin to nibble the ball of her left as well as her instep. OHMYGOSHJACKIITSTOOMUCHTOOMUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHLOSING MYMIND Jacki, you really don't know what this does to me! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOHHH I swear, I'm MMMMMMMMMMMMMM loosing my mind! I spend the last few minutes ever so gently just caressing the tops of her feet while stroking the bottoms heel to toe. "Lynn,....I just have to tell you, I love your feet! So ticklish and pretty.....they were meant to be pampered." As I wrapped it up, I sensed she was feeling what I was, a little guilt. With me, my wife will never allow the tickling part, and if I rub her feet, its always gotta be firm, therapuetic. Which is ok.......once in a while. Lynn, on the other hand, has a husband that will tickle her if she asks him to, but begrudgingly. "Jacki, I can't lie about it. Its pretty obvious......I love what you do to my feet!" Not nearly as much as love doing this for you. This should be a regular thing for every woman." "I agree. So fit me in next week!?!?!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back