• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everybody Loves Raymond’s Debra’s Foot Tickling (M/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
New story up on the website and below! Enjoy!

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...le-party-and-debras-invited-m-f-free-version/

If you weren’t hiding under a rock in the mid 1990’s to the early 2000’s, it was hard not to hear something from middle, and even advanced, aged persons about how much they enjoyed the antics of Ray Romano and his television spouse, Debra, on the famous situational comedy, Everybody Loves Raymond (ELR).

Honestly, in my 20's and 30's, Debra didn't do much for me in terms of physical attractiveness.
But now, as I'm very much a middle aged guy, Debra, aka Patricia Heaton, the actor who portrays her, has become to my late 40s-ish eyes, extremely, shall we say...'easy' on them :)
Yes, ELR was wildly popular with Ray as an affable, goofy, and ever plagued by family issues, middle aged man, and his very attractive, sharp witted spouse, Debra constantly going back and forth on marital and family related issues.

There was in fact even a mainstream foot fetish/foot tickling episode where Ray requests to rub Debra’s feet on their couch and the foot rub quickly turns to foot tickling.*
For a sneak peak, CLICK HERE

For this story, we're going back to Season 3, episode 24 where Debra and Robert take up swing dancing together.

In my fantasy world there's a deleted scene where Robert and Debra are having a great time dancing at their local swing club, but Debra starts to lose energy from having really tired feet.
Robert wants to keep dancing so he offers to help Debra out by offering her a foot rub.
Debra gives it a thought and thinks a foot rub may be just the ticket to get her 'back in the mood', so to speak, and dancing just a little more.

Fortunately for Debra, Robert's strong hands on her bare soles provide instant relaxation.
Unfortunately, little does she know, her husband Ray is spying on her and about to experience instant jealousy seeing and hearing his wife receiving immense pleasure from this little foot rub.
Yes, things get just a tad risque as Debra starts to moan uncontrollably as Robert starts lightly tickling the soles of her bare feet.
Ray decides he's had enough with all the cute back and forth from Debra and Robert everyday about their dancing, and he needs to try and learn a little himself about his wife's new obsession with dancing. Ray decides to sneak into the swing club unannounced to Debra and Robert.
Let's pick up with Robert and Debra as Robert is starting to rub Debra's bare soles after a few rounds of heavy dancing together.

Debra's Ticklish Massage and Ray's Jealous Fit (A M/F tickle fantasy)

'Oh, Robert, that was SO much fun! You're quite the dancer! I wish Ray would take me dancing!'
'Oh, I'm glad, Debra. It was fun! Thanks for coming with me. I haven't been out with a woman in SO long! I feel like I'm a new person. So THIS is what married people do! I've SO missed out!'
'Weeeeeellll, not exactly Robert. You see married people SAY that they're into dancing and going out and having fun when they first meet, but after like 3 seconds, once you tell them that you want to have kids with them, they turn into pumpkins and rarely venture out past the pumpkin patch! True!'
Live Studio Audience laughter.
'Oh wow, and I always thought my brother just had it made being with a drop dead gorgeous woman like you, Debra!'
Debra blushes 3 shades of the color of her lipstick, and settles upon 'Evening Night Glow' as her final embarrassed hue.
'Robert, that's so awfully kind of you. Ray hasn't told me I'm gorgeous in like a gazillion years.'
Sigh.
'I don't care how long you've known a woman, trust me, Robert, what you just said to me never gets old for women! Never! If only Ray were here to learn a thing or two from his brother!'
Studio Audience Laughter.
Robert was too embarrassed and humbled to respond directly to Debra's kudos.
Instead, Robert does what most men do when things get uncomfortable; change the subject.
'So Debra, I noticed you've been rubbing your arches with your other foot. Are you OK? Did you hurt your foot on that last dance number?'
'Oh wow! You're so observant, Robert. I actually was just trying to give my feet a quick little massage before our next set of songs coming through.'
'Well, you're in luck, Lady! Put those tootsies up in ole Robert's lap, and let him work out some of your foot kinks! I'll have you know I was recently voted in my police department to have the strongest hands!'
Debra shifts in her chair that's facing Robert, and kicks off her high heels.
'Well, I don't think that's much of a stretch to imagine. Your hands must be twice the size of mine! Just go gentle on these little works of art will ya?!'

'Oh, little works of art, aye? Humble too, are ya?'
Robert teases Debra sarcastically about her comment; those super soft, super shapely size 8 bare soles resting ever so suggestively in Robert's lap.
Robert could detect just the slightest, faintest, smell of patent leather suede as Debra wiggled her gorgeous slender toes playfully and arched her smooth bare soles enticingly over and over again for Robert's enjoyment.

Only moments before, Debra's bare feet had been locked inside their half light/half dark enclaves of JJ's House dance heels (see below) sweating to the rhythm of swing music.

Robert's fingers were now just inches away from Debra's 'glossy-pages-ready', 'super-model-esque' bare soles lovingly staring him square in the face.
'Not to worry, Debra. These strong hands have never broken any art pieces. But, they have been known to test out a few art pieces for durability. What do you say, Debra? Up for a little Robert's fingers up and down your bare soles durability test?!'
As Robert asks, he moves his fingers in an air tickling motion just inches away from her bare soles. Debra can almost feel the tickle sensations even without his fingers making contact.
'Ohhh, you are a little devil aren't you, Robert?! Well, well, well! Don't mind if I do. I think my little works of art can handle a little moving and shaking. Why don't you give it your best shot there, tough guy?!'
Debra laughs and grabs her chair with both hands tightly preparing for Robert's fingers to begin their ticklish explorations of her soft soles and tender toes.
Robert's hands are soft and he knows that starting out with a harsh tickling approach rarely works for the few women he's had the pleasure to give a foot massage/foot tickling to.
No, Robert begins a slow drag of his index fingers on both hands starting from the soft heels of Debra's barefeet all the way up to the balls of her feet just below her gorgeous slender toes.
'Oh my GOD! Her soles are as soft as rabbit's fur!', thinks Robert, excitedly.
'Oh my GOD! This man's fingers are just perfectly tickling me at this moment! I love it!', thinks Debra, wanting him to continue these slow, long drags along her baresoles.

'This isn't your first rodeo is it, Robert?! You seem like you've tickled a few ladies from the dance floor before, am I right?!', Debra lets out a few giggles and questions her bare foot inquisitor.
'Uhhh, well, yeah, I guess so.', Robert feigns naïveté with this obvious exposure of his craftsman-like experience in the foot tickling realm.
'I like it! Please don't stop! My feet are already starting to relax! Whatever you're doing, I think I can get these works of art back out on the dance floor soon enough!'
Studio Audience Laughter

Robert loved the sound of that encouragement to keep his fingers doing their ticklish walking and talking :)

Debra's laughter began to emanate profusely throughout the dance hall as Robert worked his ticklish magic all over her bare soles and in and around her long slender toes.
'Oooooh, there! Right there! In between my pinky toes! Dig in! Dig in! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh hee hee hee heee heee heee heee! Love it! Love it! Love it!'

Robert was on cloud 9 as were many of the guys in the dance hall who were witnessing this miraculous event unfolding before them.
Seeing and hearing a beautiful woman with beautiful feet getting tickled by her dance partner and willingly and pleasurably giving herself over to all the ticklish sensations is quite stunning.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, including those couples into their dance steps, and crowded around Robert and Debra to cheer on the ticklish spectacle.
That is everyone but Ray.
No, Ray had managed to sneak into the dance hall earlier in the evening and had somehow stashed himself behind a little temporary shoji-style wall next to where Robert and Debra were sitting.
Ray couldn't bring himself out of hiding.

He was paralyzed on so many levels.
Ray could see everything through the cracks in the wall panels in front of him, and he was close enough to hear his wife laughing uncontrollably and yes, enjoyably, throughout her ticklish thrill ride with Robert.
Jealousy was mounting in Ray's chest with every syllable of laughter that Debra, in her very seductively sexy voice, was lilting over Ray's thin veil of cover.
It was maddening!

Ray was pretty sure after enduring 2 and half minutes of this little snooping in the dance hall experiment that he was going to go crazy.
Hearing your spouse getting tickled by another man, AND she's getting into it and enjoying the experience, and asking for more, is a just a little too much for most men. And it was certainly beyond the pail for poor Ray.
Ray's wife was getting feet fondled by his own brother!
He had to do something or he felt he might explode right then and there behind his tiny shoji curtain.

'Oh, Robert, Ray never tickles me like this! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Oooooh he hee hee hee hee hee! Oh my Gawd! I love it! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!'
The crowd started getting into it too.

Some people were chanting, 'Tickle tickle tickle!' and 'More! More! More!'
Debra was part embarrassed to have drawn such attention to her and Robert, but also quite excited by all the eyes on them and her ticklish predicament.
Robert's fingers were dancing almost as well and as fast as his legs would have on the dance floor. He would start at the base of Debra's soles around her heels, gently run his nails along the outside portion of her heels around her ankles, wait for more intoxicating laughter, move his fingers again into that lovely and soft region of her bare soles where the arches met the botttoms of her barefeet.

He'd linger there with his dancing fingers and wait for more delicious laughter. Then, gently again, move a little higher along her soft soles, eliciting the most beautiful coos and awes and giggly fun from Debra. Nirvana! Yes, ticklish Nirvana!
Ray was at absolute max, peak jealousy! This was it! No more!
Down came the shoji, a potted corn plant, and a randomly placed dinner plate on a chair nearby in the path of the falling potted vegetation.

Clanking, breaking, and shattering sounds interrupted the beautiful chorus that was Debra's ticklish laughter filling the room.
'Ray Romano! What the devil are you doing here!', Debra cried out, seeing Ray exposed from his temporary hideout.
'I would ask the same question of you, Debra Romano! What the devil are YOU doing here!', Ray desperately trying to deflect attention from his embarrassing position in the dance hall.

'Ray, you knew we'd be dancing here! You even said it was OK for me to take Debra dancing!', Robert cried out to Ray in about the same tone and decibels as his ticklish dance partner.
'I know! I know, I know, I know! I just didn't expect you to like dancing this much, and I certainly didn't expect you to like tickling this much! Wow! Now that's a head scratcher! You never let me tickle your feet like this at home! What gives?!'
'Oh Ray, you don't have to be jealous. Robert's just trying to revive my poor tired feet so we can dance some more. It's just some harmless tickling fun. And hey, gotta say, Robert, I think your foot tickling magic worked! My feet feel better! I think I can dance all night now! That is until they get tired again, and well, I think we all know how to fix tired feet syndrome; TICKLE them! And Ray, if you just watch your brother, he doesn't DIG into my soles and go for the jugular when he's tickling me!'

Studio audience laughter erupts.

'No, he's gentle! He lightly tickles my feet. Starts off soft and finishes hard!'
'What?!', Ray cries out about his spouse's perceived double entendre.
Studio audience laughter erupts.
'That didn't sound right, did it?! Sorry! I meant, Robert tickles me softly and builds up to tickling me slightly harder later on. Trust me, if you just watch him and his techniques, you'll have me at home on the bed being tickled for hours, OK?!'
Ray's reluctant to capitulate his failures in front of his spouse, brother, and dance hall crowd, but knows he has to.
'Okaaaaayyy!'
'You sure?!', Debra looks at Ray and checks in one last time.

'Yes! Now go on, dance. Have fun! I'll be fine. I'll just wait over here until your feet get tired again and get my little foot tickling lesson from my brother.', Ray says slightly sarcastically, slightly sincerely, and slightly dejectedly.
'We'll just be a few songs, Ray, and then, Robert, can you teach your brother your amazing foot tickling techniques?'
'Yes, Debra, for you, the world!'
'Awww, that's sweet. I think I like this little dance tickle triangle I've created. I could get used to this!'
Studio audience laughter erupts again.

Lights go down.
Closing credits music begins.
The End.

Hope you enjoyed the story.
If you did, please leave a comment below! Love to hear any and all comments.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

TLM

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back