• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle-Jinn Series Pt. 3

Ovda

TMF Master
THE TICKLE-JINN SERIES Pt.3

TICKLISH ROOMMATES
CHAPTER III
BY
OVDA

After her ordeal with Edward, Michelle moved out of town to the big city. She had heard that Carmen and Johanna had vanished a few days after Michelle’s failed wedding. Michelle was the only one who knew what had happened to her friends. Edward had taken them and was perhaps at this moment mercilessly tickle torturing Carmen and Johanna, that sadistic monster.
Michelle was relaxing on the plush sofa, while her roommate, Teresa was laid back in the lush recliner. Instead of going out on the town they decided to make the evening into a movie night. It was about 2 a.m. when the last movie was done. They decided to turn in for the night.
As Michelle was slowly drifting to sleep, she could have sworn that she heard hysterical laughter as if it were some distance away.
When morning came, both Michelle and Teresa themselves found in a most surprising situation. They were in an Arabian type room. What was even more shocking was that they were suspended about three feet off the ground.
They looked over to the other side of the room to see a most horrifying scene. Carmen and Johanna were each stretched taut on a table and bound at their wrist and ankles in the spread eagle position. In front of each foot was a goat relentlessly licking their baby soft soles.
Both Carmen and Johanna were a tickled mess. Their hair matted to their forehead. Their bodies trembling in complete hysterics. Their faces twisted and contorted in uncontrollable laughter.
Michelle quickly turned her head away and tightly shut her eyes. She so desperately tried to get the image of her tortured friends out of her mind. Michelle was also trying not to remember her experience Edward.
Teresa looked on in total disbelief. “This can not be happening.” She thought.
A few minutes late Edward materialized out of thin air. Teresa was a bit startled he appeared.
“So ladies” he asked. “Have you been enjoying the show?”
With a wave of his hand the goats vanished and Carmen and Johanna faded away.
“Who are you?” asked Teresa as she tried to break free from her invisible bonds.
Edward looked over to Michelle. “Of course. She never told you.
“Allow me to introduce myself.” Now looking at Teresa. “My name is Edward. Michelle and I are old friends.”
Edward told Teresa about the whole story. How he became a Jinn, the incident with Michelle, and how he acquired his tickle toys: Carmen and Johanna.
Teresa did not take it well.
“No please! Don’t do this! Y-You do not understand. I-I’m so insanely ticklish.”
Edward had a look of total bliss on his face as he saw the stark terror in Teresa’s lovely eyes.
Michelle, on the other hand, was trying her best to keep from crying like a scared child. She knew all too well the agony she and Teresa were about to go through. Michelle could still feel those feathers mercilessly sliding and swirling across her excruciatingly ticklish flesh. During that weekend, Michelle just wanted to die or at least pass out just so she could no longer feel the tickling sensation.
“So Michelle” he asked. “Are you ready for round two?”
Michelle’s body was trembling in complete terror. She could not go through this again.
Without a word Michelle and Teresa floated to the middle of the room and ended up facing each other.
“Now who will be first?” inquired Edward as their sleepwear dissolved away.
Edward was pleased see that Michelle’s skin was once again a flawless ivory white. Edward was still taken by Michelle’s exquisitely breath-taking beauty.
Teresa was a grand sight to behold. She has shoulder length dark brown hair, sparkling deep blue eyes, nice firm breast, flat sexy belly, Teresa’s legs looked like they have been sculpted by a master sculptor. Teresa’s naked feet are truly a sight to behold. They are milky white without any blemishes, baby soft, with high arches, and perfectly round pudgy toes.
Edward looked at his two new tickle toys and it came to him.
“Teresa, since you are new, you shall go first.”
Before she could protest, six pair of hands appeared and began to tickle Teresa all over her naked body. The reaction was so intense that Teresa just about jumped out of her skin. The hands were in sets. A pair of hands was tickling her feet, her hips, her sides, her ribs, the hollows of her armpits, and Teresa’s luscious breast.
The hands had a feminine appearance with long finger and perfectly manicured nail.
Teresa bucked and squirmed about due to the explosive sensation of being tickled. She shrieked and howled in unbridled laughter. Teresa felt all sixty fingernails mercilessly skating and gliding across her insanely ticklish flesh. Within a matter of minutes, Teresa was reduced to silent screaming laughter and her body trembled in sheer and absolute hysterics.
After about thirty minutes of watching his handy work, Edward turned to Michelle.
“Ready?”
Michelle nervously shook her head. It was clearly seen that she was completely terrified of what was about to happen to her.
“Please, Edward.” Michelle asked. “I-I’m begging you. Don’t do this. I-I’ll do want ever you want, but please no more tickling. I didn’t tell anyone.”
Edward got right in her beautiful face; “You will always be my favorite.” He gave her a kiss on her cheek.
A portion of the floor changed to sand. Michelle was laid in the sand with only her head and exquisite feet sticking out of the sand. She was totally immobilized.
“Comfortable?”
Edward poured some of the sand on Michelle’s feet. “My, my what dirty feet you have, Michelle. They need to be brushed clean.”
Edward produced two shaving brushes. Michelle’s eyes just about popped out of her head when she saw the brushes.
He placed the brushes on her feet. The brushes began to swirl in circles as they went up and down Michelle’s excruciatingly ticklish feet. Edward had made Michelle’s feet so sensitive she felt every bristle. She violently shook her head back and forth screaming in complete hysterics as the tickling sensation ran through her entire body like electricity and erupted in her brain.
Edward simply stood back and admired his handy work. He gazed on Teresa, as she was a total tickled mess. Her body glistening with sweat. Tears streaming down her contorted face.
Michelle was also a grand sight to see. Her lovely toes wiggling as the brushes sadistically swirled up and down on the soles of her beautiful feet.
The best thing about all of this was that neither Michelle nor Teresa had any say in the matter. They were at Edward’s mercy.

THE END?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back