• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Secrets shared with Uncle Tony! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
When Uncle Tony came to stay with us as his wife and he having problems and Dad offering him sanctuary I had initially resented sharing my room and my bed, what nineteen year old as I was at the time would welcome this but family is family and especially Italian's, my father Italian/American, mother American so no arguement. Dad in construction a senior partner in a company working away a lot, he saying Tony being company for Mom; he certainly proved being that! Dad and I never really getting along too well and Mom the Night-Sister at the main hospital a bit closer but I was pretty much a loner and this was fine but my room was my place and it was only because the spare bedroom was being decorated that my uncle could not stay in it as he being an unexpected guest.

Anyway he moved in and I guess within that same week I had suspicions that he and Mom were closer than brother and sister -in - law and these confirmed when unknown to them I having spied them kissing; tongues! Mom and Dad distant so I guess together out of tradition, respecting family values but neither missing one another and now I knew why certainly on Mom's side but I had secrets too and decided I would share them with my Uncle Tony who at 6'2" and Dad's younger brother; late 30's was attractive and had huge size 13 feet! I having insisted he taking my bed and I sleeping on the floor having whiffs from his dirty socks worn all day by him as an insurance broker. My favourite kind; thin black nylon and they got me crazy even licking the sweat from them whilst he slept oblivious but I now had a plan to compromise him as I needed more than just his socks!

So two days after moving in and Mom at work I told him bluntly that I knew what was going on between them and why he had booked a weeks leave, clearly he had planned to leave my Aunt Laura to spend time with Mom as they were obviously having an affair and he knew how his brother would react. To say my uncle looked shocked being an understatement but I told him I had secrets too and if he kept mine; I'd keep his; so no telling Mom mine and my not telling Dad or Aunt Laura of his. I smiled when looking relieved he smiled and winked at me.

I then told him I had a thing for guy's big, sweaty feet and especially smelly feet like his and produced one of the socks worn by him the day before and sniffed it in front of him, his look of shock and I guess disgust was a picture and then told him we'd be sharing my bed; head to toe and he shook his head.

"You think I'm letting you near my feet Mike; no way!" his reaction

"Uncle do you really have a choice; think about it, your relationship with Aunt Laura not on break but over and not seeing Yolanda and Giovanni so often, you and Dad enemies and we know Dad has powerful connections right and you and Mom over too, you stand to lose so much right!"

"You bastard!" he said

"Hmmm my father's son so guess there's a devil in there somewhere!" I laughed "Anyway your choice; you could walk out of here right now and back to Aunt Laura but we both know with next week off and Mom home in the day, Dad away and me at college that you're in no hurry to do that right; your dick tells you that as you find Mom hot!"

"Look Mike let's just think about this; surely we can come to some arrangement!"

"Like I say we can; your choice to make as I want more than your socks; don't worry not interested in exploring higher than your ankles; you have my word on that but these feet mine to enjoy!" I said touching his large black polished lace-ups and smiled as he not moving as I loosened the laces of each shoe.

This done he looked at me in shock as I stared at him so he knew I was keeping things real "Up to you like I say Uncle Tony; we both have secrets; mine though only makes you feet uneasy, uncomfortable, it only affects you and there's no repercussions from it but you get to enjoy all Mom clearly likes giving you and no interruptions; intrusions as Dad away this time three weeks as I reckon Mom's told you; well yeah it fits with you and Aunt Laura taking a break right!"

My Uncle couldn't deny the obvious and knew trying to being pointless and he wasn't in a hurry to leave or he would have been packing already!"

"Fuck I guess if I'm asleep but I'm fuckin' ticklish and hate my feet touched Mike!"

"That's your problem; maybe think of it as a challenge and thanks for telling me; oh and don't think tricks like not showering will put me off; it won't but don't reckon Mom would appreciate you stinking much; not romantic is it!" I said smiling "Her in the day and me at night Uncle Tony; two for the price of one!" I joked

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Uncle Tony said reacting to having been caught with his pants down so to speak! He knew there was no way out and resigned to this as told by me he lay on the bed but insisted light off which I had no problem with as I pulled off both shoes and imagined his facial reactions.

"Peeeee Eeewww! You got stinky fuckin' feet; nice n' sweaty; in those shoes all day getting moist, soft and slippery and wearing my favourite kind of socks; black nylon; you must have known! Mmm what a great smell Mmmm" I said as leaning over both feet deeply inhaling them; my nose touching his socked toes and told him to lie still and gripping his ankles pressed my nose hard into his toes and aroused by their masculine stink; my dick as hard as rock sensing the intense heat coming from them and feeling their moistness and moaned in satisfaction deliberately; joking how I bet Mom did the same when he fucked her! My Uncle understandably quiet but as told was obeying me so rubbing both sweat soaked socks in my face as I inhaled their delicious stench.

I then indulged in massaging each socked foot and not to his but to my satisfaction though hearing him moan; he clearly not liking the sensation or perhaps his nephew delivering it. I seriously lusting after guy's feet anyway relished having this straightman's being mine to enjoy however I decided and I told him so as I was in control!

"Hmmm fuck I love the manly funky smell of these feet Uncle Tony and sweaty need a long relaxing massage and then a good, long tongue bath and fuck all you can do about it, love the feel of these socked feet and something you can anticipate happening now tonight and every night; your feet addictive as I knew they'd be sniffing your socks since you moved in!" I verbally tormented him hearing him seethe and gasp as clearly hating hearing he'd be enduring my lips all over them both!

I then licked his feet soles through his socks; hungrily enjoying the delicious sweat from them as I sucked on his socked toes and then slowly peeled off his socks. They felt so warm and moist I was in seventh heaven and not least of all imagining how humiliated and embarrassed my Uncle felt and relished telling him his feet being awesome and telling him to press them into my face and as he did so pressing five toes of one foot in my moouth and his five other toes under my nose and I lapping the sweat from his toes wiggling in my mouth as my tongue slid in between them and he doing his best to maintain control over a ticklish reaction!

Hearing a slight giggle and then the sound made as he bit on his lips I removed his toes from my mouth and concentrated on licking hungrily on the bare soles of his feet and feeling so horny deeply inhaling his personal foot stink and alternated from foot to foot and indulged in lightly nibbling on his toes and licking the sweat from them and told him as he was given a break that he would shower daily but in the mornings so at night his feet would smell and taste like feet and if they didn't that the deal was off; at night my tongue baths cleaning them both for him!

"Please Mike it tickles! my Uncle told me as I amused myself as my tongue teasingly connected with his feet, a sensation he clearly was not going to get accustomed to and I making my licking of his soles and sucking on his toes gentle and sensual and not so he enjoyed it but to make it even more unbearable for him and told him maybe to imagine my Aunt and even Mom's tongue being there which made him respond with an angry

"Fuck off!"

I licked the length of his feet and lightly stroked his arches which made him squirm and I told him to lie still or I would secure his feet but being so ticklish; well; licklish in fact he could not stop reacting as I stroked his arches harder and I switched the light on and to his horror and in control secured his feet to the end of the bed, ankles together! I then keeping the light on looked up at him smiling as I sucked hard on his toes of each foot. My stroking his big feet sending ticklish socks to him and thrilling doing it and seeing his feet squirming and toes frantically wiggling as I told him how right he was about having ticklish feet and guessing he might not be getting much sleep at nights when sharing my bed; his feet right by me!

I delighting in verbally torturing him and saying I guessed he having fun with Mom though might make it more bearable though guessing from his reactions that this unlikely and like I told him teaching him to not play away from home and especially with a family member but I sure glad he had done as I stroked lightly under his toes but not with my finger but a feather! Uncle Tony going ballistic as I told him I loved hearing him laugh uncontrollably but also to try to control his reaction or he'd be gagged!

The quill of the feather drawn the length of his soles though tickled him horribly being so super-sensitive on his big size 13 feet so laughing his head off in ticklish agony as I then ran the feather end the length of each foot and in between each of his toes, drawing it in between them all one after the other.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAOOOHSHIIITHAHAHAHSTOOOPHAHHAHATIIICKLESHAHHAHA!"

"Ssssshsh Uncle it's just a tickle; just light light tickle, tickle, tickle!" I teased verbally whilst sniffing deeply on his feet, rubbing my nose back and forth across his twitching toes breathing in their rich smell and then sucking on his toes again and joking Mom having one dick to mess with and my having ten.

"HAHAHAHHANO... NO, NO, NO... AWSHIIIIIITTTTTT HA HA HAH HAHHA HA!" my UncleTony yelled as I was tickling the fuck out of his feet with my fingers running up n' down the length of his soles. Then menacingly told him to lie still, open his mouth and shoved one of his own socks in his mouth and told him not to dare spit it out!

I then indulged in licking the length of his soles and sucking on all ten toes as instinctively he tried to kick his feet away but was immobile and my fingers tickling the shit out of his feet full force telling him to be a man and take it and blaming him for having two such deliciously sweaty and tasty feet; both tasting so ripe and both smelling raunchy! I then aggressively licking and lapping under and in between my Uncle Tony's wiggling toes and nibbling on them! Then opening a drawer I opened the box of a tickling tool as yet unused by me but anticipating the tickle torture it would deliver; I activated the sonicare and the electric toothbrush connecting with one foot and then the other saw my Uncle Tony suffer reacting to the revolving bristles teasingly, menacingly tormenting the soles of his big super-sensitive feet hearing him gasp as muffled laughter streamed from his mouth.

Both feet desperate to escape I warned him again not to spit out the gag but to enjoy his own foot taste from his sock and learn and appreciate why the smell and taste of his feet was so appealing to me. I then freaked him out as I took a photo with my 'phone of him secured to my bed and told him security if he chose to tell Mom of my fun n' games with him as a photo Dad would see and also his ticklishness something maybe to be exploited; after all a punishment; torture leaving no marks! Asking him to imagine maybe being naked and goons amusing themselves exploring his horrendous ticklishness and even suggesting he being the one suggesting my tickling him having masochistic tendencies or making a video of him tickled and posting it on line!

My Uncle knowing now my definitely having the devil in me as I ran the bristles of the toothbrush up n' down, up n' down the length of his size 13 feet and repeated the process from foot to foot and then replaced the revolving bristles with my fingers running the length of his soles and in between and under his toes before indulging in lickling his feet which as I told him would satisfy my insatiable appetite as I deeply inhaled his amazing foot smell!

"HAHAHAHAHAFUCK!HAHHAHAHA IT TICKLESHAHAHHAAHA" Uncle Tony yelled even muffled as I wiggled my fingers in between his toes and then along the length of his soles and deliberately stroking his too, too sensitive arches and he reacting as if being shocked by 1,000 volts of electricity.

Uncle Tony's toes slid in and out of my mouth, slurping and sniffing on his feet as he laughed and moaned to my complete and yes sadistic satisfaction; I learned feet bring out the animal in me; getting the same thrill from sucking on toes as other guy's get sucking on dicks and rimming guy's asses; neither of particular personal interest to me but a guy's sweaty, smelly feet and expecially ticklish and I'm a whore with insatiable lust! So Uncle Tony had no choice but to stay the three weeks but then he was determined to return to Aunt Laura and to work at their marriage having had his feet socked and bare raped every night and always secured and Mom working nights; he and I sharing family secrets!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back