• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Than She Bargained For

Ohiofootlover

More Than She Bargained For

Tied down in a hotel bed wearing only her matching black bra and panties, Kirsten couldn’t help but wonder how the hell she got herself into this dilemma. It was probably her own silly greed, but she also felt like her husband sitting at the end of the bed was owed part of the blame as well.

A feather began to run up the sole of her delicate foot and Kirsten screamed anxiously, “Nooo please make it stop!”

“But honey this is what you wanted to make a little extra money off of guys who love your” her approving husband replied.

She began to slip into a trance that brought her back to 3 years ago.

“I have a foot fetish” Lee confessed.

“You’re lying!” Kirsten fired back.

Timidly Lee answered, “It’s true that’s why I have a picture of her feet on my phone.”

“Well what’s wrong with my feet?”

“Nothing...They’re perfect. I just didn’t want to scare you off with my love of feet.”

And with that Kirsten’s ownership of men with her feet began.

A few years went by and countless foot rubs turned her feet into an obsession not for Lee, but for Kirsten. Kirsten demanded attention to her feet. Kirsten wanted to know more about Lee’s love of feet and found herself taking the care of her feet to the next level. So when the day came that Lee said she should start modeling her feet to make some money off of fellow foot lovers, Kirsten was more than ready.

“These are the sites I like,” Lee began to show Kirsten the mousepad, reddit, and the ticklingforum. “We’d just take a few pictures of your feet and then offer to do more pictures or videos.”

Kirsten was more than willing to do it after all they were just her feet. She began taking daily pictures and posting them as excited to see what reactions she would receive. Soon the request began to pour in for pictures of her feet in various poses. She began to make a little extra money to pay for her pedicures and new shoes. As her foot fame grew, Kirsten even began to hold it over Lee’s head how lucky he was to have her feet and that her fans would die to have her feet in their hands. Little did Kirsten know that she was playing right into Lee’s plan.

“I know honey, I’m lucky. You probably deserve to have you feet rub all the time by two men that love your feet” Lee began. “Hell I bet guys would pay to rub your feet.”

“Oh really? Let’s make that happen” Kirsten instantly replied as she stretch her bare foot across the couch into Lee’s lap.

“but they’d probably want to do more than just rub them” Lee warned as he slowly ran his finger up Kirsten’s sole. She instantly kicked her foot away as it were an involuntary reaction.

“Most guy would want to kiss them” Lee kissed her sole.
“Suck on them” Lee popped her big toe into his mouth.

“Some would even want to tickle them” Lee warned.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back