• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Home Visit! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Sick and tired of failing history tests based on lectures I decided to visit Professor Matt Hancock off campus though gone 11pm and he shocked seeing me as he stood at the door of his home in his pyjamas and I noted black socks. Having what I needed in my holdall I told him I needed to speak with him urgently about the test due in the next day or two. Convinced I wanted his help seriously calling on him like this he asked me in and fixed a coffee for us both and using his bathroom I slipped the potent knockout drop in his and smiled as he drank his coffee down as he explained to me that he had confidence in me but I needed to understand that he would not agree to my request for an upgrade; I needed to study harder so this my decision to do or not. I got a couple of study files from my bag and put them on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"I guess so Professor but I am doing my best and you keep knocking me down and it's pissing me off!" I told him. He nodded saying he was sure it would be but he was marking as he saw fit and in his opinion was not studying hard enough! I then remarked on him dressed for bed but still socked as I knew he'd worn them that day in college, recognising them and as their smell betrayed!

"Yeah socks the last thing off as my feet get cold but anyway let's focus Ryan!" he said and I smiled to myself thinking I was; on his big feet and we spoke a little longer until his speech slurred as the tab took effect and acting quickly I told him he best lie down and I could see myself out. He nodded and headed towards his bedroom as I finished my coffee and got prepared as this was going to be a long night; nightmare for him! I went to the door and opened and closed it so he would think I had gone if he was still awake which I doubted and sure enough there he was on his bed; not even got into it and yes both socks on.

I knew in an hour or less he'd wake so quickly secured his arms to his bed and feet together at the foot end and waited but tested things out whilst waiting so having whiffs of his feet and touching them even socked noting them reacting and 40 mins later Professor Hancock woke feeling groggy and soon aware immobilised and gagged. I had packed everything I'd need. I smiled as he glared at me shouting if he could be heard at the outrage of being bound to his own bed.

"Oh Professor back with us again and looking pretty helpless and vulnerable and seeing me here at the end of your bed I can't say being such a surprise as it seems to me these big feet of yours are sensitive; ticklish as I took the liberty of testing whilst you were out for the count and the thing is I have a thing for feet; you might have guessed referring to yours earlier but anyway I do and another surprise Professor; I've done my homework on this and know in the Chinese Han Dynasty; tickle torture was used as it leaves no marks which is pretty neat don't you think as you need persuading to upgrade me!" I taunted him!

The look on his face was a delight for me to see, a mix of anger and fear and winked at him as I leaned closer to his bound socked feet and pressed my nose against them and deeply inhaled their rich, masculine aroma and rubbed my nose the length of his size 12 feet as he desperately tried to kick out but as I told him; he was going nowhere anytime soon! He squirmed as I rubbed my nose up n' down and up n' down his feet and lightly and very lightly stroked them testing out his ticklishness.

The 30 something year old straight Professor verbally responding and seemingly aggressively as he involuntarily but instantly reacted when I stroked each socked sole a little harder from his heels to his toes and again deeply inhaling their rich aroma and told him their manly smell was a turn on for me and how in lectures I sitting in the front was often distracted from my studies staring at his feet when often sat down at his desk; I would see him slipping his shoes off and wondered three things; how they smelled, how they tasted and how ticklish if at all they were and that so far in the words of the Meatloaf song two out of three ain't bad!

Professor Matt Hancock flinched as I told him I was looking foward to finding out if they were as ripe tasting as the smell of them was raunchy and we both knew he being hyper-ticklish and making the point ran one finger up one socked sole and down the other and repeated the process as I told him tonight his socks would be the last thing off but that sleep was definitely not on the agenda! I inhaled the smell of his black socked feet again and seeing his socked toes wriggling which was a great sight to see and heard a soft giggle escape his gag.

"That's right Professor; start as I intend to make you carry on and let's imagine we're in the Han Dynasty and re - live history!" I joked.

He was real nervous as telling him it was time to lose the socks I slowly peeled one off and then the other and admired their size; a 12's as I let him know I'd checked his shoes and shape and told him they even more perfect than I'd imagined on the handsome man. Professor Hancock looking nervous as having stroked both feet from heels to toes; I indulged in an oral assault of them and as I licked his soles moaning my approval of them both; tasting so salty and moist with his natural foot sweat; a tasty delight. No matter how he tried to and he did, both feet secured tight there was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from my lickle attack.

"Professor accept your ticklish fate Sir; only yourself to blame having two such damn hot feet Mmm fuck they smell hot Sir and taste awesome; it's great you keep your socks on from college; great for me and why's that; they get cold; well Sir they'll not be tonight; they'll be very hot n' sweaty guaranteed!"

I indulged in massaging each bare foot slowly and meticulously; so turned on fondling them and as I told him getting to know them as I would be doing as it wasn't as if he could tell the college Principal about meeting with me off campus and inviting me into his home late at night; strictly aginst the rules and opening himself up to blackmail which he'd done as he not able to upgrade me; he'd suffer for my pleasure in a different manner to perhaps the satiisfaction he got from helping me to fail my final graduation.

The Professor immediately tried to speak and guessing he saying he'd upgrade me I told him that I appreciated his offer but his feet even worth failing for as I lightly stroked one bare sole and then the other as his feet jerked around and he giggled as my fingers ran over his bare feet.

“Hahahahaha stop please! NoooHaahahhahaha Stoop too ticklish hahahahaha!"

My dick stiff in my levis as the professor begged; pleaded as I guessed his doing anyway; for me to stop tickling his insanely sensitive feet and mocked him saying too much is not enough and slid my fingers in between his toes one after the other and taking my time saying I wanting him to feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, humiliated and I guessed from his amazing reactions I was fully succeeding in my goals! I added of only the historical tests were as easy as I showed him the bottle of oil.

"You reckon your feet being ticklish now Professor, well you ain't felt nothing yet but this oil massaged into them will magnify their ticklishness; get ready to endure tickle hell and all I want you to do is laugh; laugh like you've never laughed before and you know what you will; you'll have no choice! As a tickler Sir you'll find I'm expert and reckon see me pass with flying colours and you seem a perfect ticklee student Professor; so equality; role reversal and all good!" I mocked winking at him! This Japanese oil colourless and tasteless is evil I told him as I rubbed it into his feet and saying his soles and toes being ten times more ticklish after one application.

I reliished massaging the oil into his feet which were both so sweaty and so warm; I told him there being no chance of cold feet tonight and after 20 minutes stopped the massage and gave him a brief respite but drew the small hairbrush out of my bag and showed it to him joking I might not brush his teeth but instead would be brushing his feet; every inch of them! I told him tickle tops considered it's being a very effective tickle tool and leaving no marks of it's usage one favoured by them as invariably guys submitting themselves to being tickle tortured being straight; well okay bisexual with a wife and kids at home!

Professor Matt Hancock continued pleading for me to free him as facing his feet and smelling them I shook my head defiantly determined in my stubborness to enjoying his feet in any way I chose and was soon stroking the length of each super - ticklish sole and under his toes and over the balls of his feet mercilessly and excited hearing his enforced laughter! The plastic bristles of the brush delivering an insidious tickling to him, my running them back and forth over the secured soles of his feet!There was no escaping the ticklish torment from my determined teasing the shit out of his feet!

I would then stop the tickle and massage his feet again; lick the bare soles and suck and nibble on his toes! I was driving him ballistic and gaining a real sense of sadistic satisfaction doing so and telling him that I'd bet girlfriends he'd had having taken pleasure teasing and tormenting his feet and he shook his head violently from side to side on the pillows; more than he's already been doing to made a guess; I being the only person to ever get to grips with them! As the oil got better absorbed on his feet and assisted by the massage I gave them the slightest touch making him squirm and so I ran my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet harder and then stopped!

From my bag getting out the jar of nutella chocolate spread and diligently applying it to his feet; both soles covered and so too in between his toes and then enjoyed a foot feast which literally drove the lecturer berserk! I really licked all over both of his feet thoroughly as love the taste of the spread as I told him and licking it from in between his toes was real torture for him! He bucked up and down on the bed in reaction to this indulgence in licklishess I embarked on with a real sense of enthusiasm! Once squeaky clean I replaced his stinky socks on them and he thought his nightmare over but I had spied the portable heater in the room and placed it facing both socked feet and telling him that I having said he'd not have cold feet tonight; well now it's being 3am this morning!

It's being Sunday no college to attend for either of us; I wasn't a complete bastard and he would get some sleep but when I was tired and smiled as his feet getting hotter he involuntarily wiggled his socked toes and rubbed both socked feet together and told him he was being mighty helpful in heating and sweating his feet up for me! He of course immediately stopped but removing the heater I indulged in massaging his socked soles and squeezing his socked toes and rubbing my face against them sensing their heat and sweaty moistness and removed both socks again!

I then resumed stroking both soft n' smooth soles and gave focus on a discovery; horribly ticklish arches, tickling with no show of remorse and then licking the length of his size 12 feet as he squrimed when my tongue licked in between his toes and I indulged in sucking on them; telling me he having a different kind of blow-job as the lickling of his feet was driving Professor Matt Hancock totally insane! Sucking his toes on one foot and stroking the arch of his other foot and using the quill of the feather which increased the horrendous ticklishness he was being subjected to from a disgruntled student who was hell bent on revenge as I told him but that if he upgraded me this would be the only home visit I would make as I wasn't totally heartless but I would be spending a few hours more with him and his feet as returning to campus in the early hours looking suspicious!

I kept him secured when an hour later I needed to sleep but his feet by me and he rudely awakened with a tickle from the electric toothbrush; a tickling tool I had forgotten to employ using and it can be imagined how instantly reactive he was to it as I subjected him to a good 35 minutes of torment with it before further indulgence of tickles with the feather; my tongue and my favourite tickle tool; my fingers! Needless to say I was upgraded and so graduated but three months after this event happened Professor Matt Hancock resigning and taking up a new position as Senior Lecturer at another college in another state and I hope he's been taught a lesson he's learned from having been educated in the art of tickling but who knows with having such mega - ticklish feet I would reckon he might well find them being tickled again as tickle teachers he'll find are everywhere!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back