• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation in Paradise - Taken and Tickle Tortured (/fff, non-consensual)

AfNull

TMF Regular
I

The sun rose to shine upon vacation paradise of Chaull, a sovereign little island state in the Pacific Ocean. The large island was in British control for several centuries before gaining it’s independence in 1947. The paradise island quickly became a popular destination for tourism, and by 2018 the booming country has became a sprawling and wealthy vacation paradise. Originally uninhabited island is populated by uncountable tourists and rich and powerful who live there permanently, which has made the island not only a paradise for vacationers, but for corporations too. Among those tourists is Jill Williams, 18 years old American woman, who is a strange sight in Chaullian morning.

As the tourists in their swimwear are moving towards it’s abundant beaches and people in suits are walking to their offices in island’s many skyscrapers, Jill is wearing a longsleeved white shirt far too big for her, bikini bottoms, and she looks like a wreck with her messy and unwashed brown hair, her makeup smeared all across her face and bags under her eyes. She is holding a tattered tourist map with her shaking hands, looking at directions for American embassy like if she didn’t hold onto map and keep eyeing it she would be lost. As locals and other tourists try to ask this conspicuous, tattered young woman if she is lost, she jumps away from them like a scaredy cat, and seems terribly fidgety. They don’t think about the strange girl for long though. She’s probably just had too much to drink last night and most likely just left the party that dragged on to the morning hours. They could not be farther away from the truth.

Jill has been through a living nightmare.

“Yes?” the American ambassador to Chaull, Charlotte Cole, answered the intercom in her office. The amount of American tourists and business on Chaull meant that diplomatic presence was essential, as American citizens losing their money, ending up in jail for drug possession or drunk fighting or getting in other kind of trouble was almost daily occurance.

“There is a hysterical girl at the gates… Demands to get in and wants to see the ambassador. I told her to wait but she is ver-”

The call was cut off by Jill grabbing the intercom phone from the guard.

“PLEASE HELP ME! I-I-I AM AMERICAN JILL WILLIAMS! ME, MY SISTER AND COUSIN, W-WE WERE KIDNAPPED, WE NEED HE-”

“…give it back you! Sorry about that Ms. Cole, shall I-”

“Just let her in”, Cole said calmly. “Let her in right now, can’t you hear she’s in trouble?”

“Y-yes Ms. Cole. Sorry Ms. Cole.”

Fifteen minutes later Jill was sitting in the ambassador’s office. Still her tattered self, she was holding a cup of coffee in her shaking hands as she rambled to the ambassador.

“P-please, you need to help us, they - they took us, took us and tortured us, my-my sister and cousin, they are still there, you need to help them, get them out of ther-”

“Miss Williams.” The ever calm ambassador interrupted the babbling teen. “Please try to get a hold of yourself. You’ve clearly been through something terrible, but you need to calm down. I can’t help your sister and cousin if I don’t know what’s happened. Tell me everything from the beginning.”

Still trembling Jill caught her breath, and spent some time in silence, taking sips of her coffee. It tasted good. She started to feel safe for the first time in days, and felt her heartbeat slowing down. The presence of this motherly blonde lady was calming her down. Eventually, she started talking, still in a shaky voice.

“We… We came to Chaull nine days ago…”

II

“It’s perfect!” Elizabeth in her white summer dress exclaimed as the three girls stepped inside the small apartment they had rented so close to the beaches they still could not believe it was so cheap. The thin, petite, short girl with jet black hair and quite pale skin that just didn’t tan easily was skipping around the room in her white summer dress, and stopped by the window.

“I can see the beach and sea from here! I don’t believe this! This is the best ever! Come and look Jill and Erica!”

Elizabeth's cousins Jill, 18 years old cutie and her big sister, 20 years old Erica walked up to the window with her. Jill was wearing a tight t-shirt and blue denim shorts and Erica, who shared figures of her little sister but had somewhat longer hair and noticeably bigger breasts (Jill truly wished that she would still grow) had a black crop top and dark blue miniskirt. They looked at the view to the sprawling seaside district below, and the wide beaches that looked so very inviting.

"Still seems surreal." Erica said. "We got this place so dirt cheap. I can't believe we got a room like this! This is some serious luxury. I wonder if there's been a murder... Or it's haunted..."

"Stop it Erica!" Jill snapped back playfully but in somewhat stern voice. "You know I don't like that stuff. I don't know about you, but I'm here to have a good time, not to lay nights away and thinking of... creepy things!"

"Oh Jill, you would make a terrible horror movie heroine." Elizabeth joined the discussion, and quickly gave some pokes to Jill's sides. Jill yelped and jumped away, only to receive same teasing from Erica who she retreated towards. As a very ticklish girl she always hated it when her cousin and big sister ganged up on her like this, but at least she didn't have to submit. She started tickling her mischievous assailants, and soon all the girls were rolling on the floor in a three-way tickle fight that somehow concluded with sisters pinning down their cousin, Jill holding her hands as Erica tickled her armpits. Elizabeth was screaming in hysteria.

"NONONOHHOHOOHO, NOHOHOT THEHEHERE, I'M SOHOHORY!"

"You should not start what you can't take!" Smiling Jill declared, as Elizabeth squirmed under her big sister's fingers for few minutes more before the girls stopped, all laying on the floor for a while, still giggling. Especially Elizabeth. Sweaty from the tickle fight, they decided that now would be the time to hit the beach, take a dip in the ocean and sunbathe. They changed into their swimsuits and slipped out of the room, as the beach was literally across the street, but little did they know that a hidden camera inside their place had recorded the entire tickle fight, and people watching were very satisfied. What they had just seen would save them time later on, and absence of the girls would allow them to commence the acquiring operation now if they wanted - and they weren't the type to waste time. Masked figures entered the house son after the girls left, and took their places.

It was late evening when the girls returned. They had enjoyed the beach, the ocean, pleasant seaside restaurant... They were having a time of their life, even though Erica was thinking of ways to get back to others for tricking her to be buried in the sand and tickling her feet. The girls were enjoying pleasant chatter as they returned to their place, already making plans for tomorrow, but it would all be decided for them already. As they had gotten in and started thinking of clothes to go clubbing in later that night, they were attacked by people in all-black outfits and ski-masks, who had been hiding in the apartment. Their screams for help and attempts of fleeing were all for nothing, as their attackers - there was six of them - overpowered each girl and pressed moist rags against their faces. The girls blacked out upon breathing in, and the intruders stuffed them in three large travel bags on wheels they had brought in with them, and took off their ski masks, all turning out to be women with shaved heads. They took the girl out of the house, lifting the bags to a van waiting outside, that took them away with their captors. Nobody would pay attention to women with large bags in Chaull. Jill, Erica and Elizabeth vanished like they had disappeared into thin air.

Jill continued telling her story to the ambassador, and paused for a while after describing their kidnapping.

“We… we should have been more suspicious of the whole thing…” Jill said to ambassador Cole, hanging her head low.
“The apartment… It required us to send photos of all would-be renters. It felt silly, but we thought it was just some strange precaution or something… Now I know why they wanted them. They were looking for girls. It was a trap. And we fell for it.”

Tears started to flow from her eyes, and Cole stood up from her chair. She walked next to sobbing Jill, and placed her hand on her shoulder.

“It wasn’t your fault. You could not have known, you did not do anything wrong. I know it’s hard, but tell me what happened after you were taken.”

Jill calmed down eventually, but it seemed like she didn’t know what to say next. She broke the silence with tone that was a mix of hatred and pure dread.

“They are monsters…”

III

“-ill! Jill!”

The drowsiness slowly left Jill’s body, as she heard the voice of her sister. She opened her eyes as strength was returning to her limbs, which she could not move.

“Jill! Thank God you’re awake!”

She tried to move again. And again. But still could not. She felt pressure on her wrists and ankles, and the realization dawned to her like a hit from a sledgehammer. She was tied down. Shackled on a padded table. She remembered the apartment. Being attacked. Smelling something funny. Passing out.

“W-wh-what? WHAT?!” Jill was fully aware of her surroundings now. She was in a well lit room with beige walls and ceiling, tied down on a table and stripped topless, wearing only a black bikini bottom, and turning her head, saw her sister tied on a table next to her in similar peril to hers.'

"What's going on Erica? Where is Liz?"

Jill was struggling hard, writing on the table as her panic was raising.

"H-HELP! LET ME OUT, SOMEONE HELP!"

Jill started crying and screaming, and it took a while for Erica to calm her down. She didn't know about Elizabeth. She had woken up around ten minutes ago herself, and found herself in this room with just Jill. As she was trying to console tearful Jill and attempting to convince her that they would get out of this mess, the door to the room opened, and four women walked inside. They were wearing expensive looking dresses, and they all were wearing white masks of a feminine laughing face. Jill was whimpering quietly as Erica tried to demand information from the women.

"Who are you? Where are we? You better let us go and tell me where our cousin is you bastards!"

The women didn't answer, and walked to the girls. Two to each table, standing by their sides. As Erica was about to ask what they were going to do, they showed it by acting. They started tickling the two girls, four hands exploring upper bodies of sisters with expertise and precision. Their 20 nimble fingers were wandering across their ribs, on their bellies and sides, under their arms and even on their breasts, getting intense reactions out of the ticklish sisters, most satisfactory ones being found on their bellies and ribs. They then moved lower, tickling their legs and soles, and finally took their final places by the sister's biggest weaknesses, exploiting them ruthlessly as ticklish onslaught continued without a respite. The sisters shared their ultra ticklish ribs and bellies as a familiar weakness, but also had their own, specific ticklish spots. One woman would keep it tortured as the other tickled their torsos, agile hands alternating between tummies and ribs.

Jill had the other woman constantly tickling her belly button, that made her pretty much explode in laughter. She had never felt it being tickled for more than a split second before violently pushing the tickle bully (that often was her cousin) away, and feeling it being under constant excruciating tickle torture was sensory overload she had never felt before. It almost made her forget all about the other tickling on her body, and she would have rather doubled the horrible rib tickle torture than endured this navel tickle torture for one second more.

Meanwhile, Erica was suffering under the delicate touches of women torturing her. She was suffering similar torment on her ribs and belly, while the tickler also took delight in occasionally tickling her jiggling breasts, which made her yelp and shriek in a very special way. Meanwhile, the other tickler was having a blast with her helpless soles, sometimes holding a single immobile to rake it's bottom with her nails or just enjoying tickling the wildly flailing feet of the poor tortured young woman.

This went on what felt like eternity for the girls, but worst was just to come. The women would leave one sister to catch her breath, while gang tickling the other. Eight hands on their ticklish bodies was first tickle torture they had ever felt. While no strangers to tickle fights, they were never this intense - and they ended. This torment just went on and on, no matter how much they begged, no matter what threats Erica made, no matter how pitifully Jill cried... The merciless women would jump between the sisters, finally switching places so that women who originally tickled Jill tickled Erica and vice versa. After this final but harrowing session, the women walked out of the room and left the girls to recover.

"W... Why are they doing this?" Sobbing Jill asked her big sister who was finding it increasingly difficult to remain strong. She tried to find words to encourage her sister but could not. They laid there, breathing heavily and sobbing in silence, until sleeping gas was pumped into the room and they drifted to merciful sleep - for now.

Jill had finished her cup of coffee in the embassy, and continued talking of the grueling days that followed. Jill and her sister would wake up in a windowless prison cell with two beds and ascetic bathroom facilities. Their only consolation was that they were allowed to stay together. Food would be delivered to them through a hatch in the door, and they were bathed and given other care when passed out. That was how their days always ended, being put to sleep after the final torture session.

Every day - Jill at least thought that it was always morning - they would be dragged out of the cell by tall and strong uniform-clad women with shaved heads, and dragged to some sort of torture chambers, restrained in different contraptions and positions, tormented by different women and different instruments several times every day. The apparent guards and their torturers never said anything to them. Never answered to their desperate questions, and never reacted to their frantic begging with anything but more tickling. They had experienced being tied on different sides of same pole as two women used electric scrubbers on their ribs for hours. Being locked in stocks for sensual but torturous pedicure-like procedures. Getting hogtied and tickled by several sadists as they laid and struggled on the floor. Stretched on racks and tormented by elegant mature lady with gloves of feathers... Some sessions were rougher on one sister than the another, depending on tickler's favorite spots and tools of choice. Jill suspected they kept them together for a reason, as sisters to be tickle tortured together. There were few times where they seemed to relish using their sisterly bond as part of the torture, like one instance where bound Jill's belly button was tickled with a feather as Erica was put in a cage and just forced to watch.

Ambassador Cole listened to her story with understanding expression, supporting her when it seemed like she could not go on. Especially when Jill told her what happened to Elizabeth.

They had not seen Elizabeth in person a single time after they were taken captives, but obviously their kidnappers were well aware about their connection, and someone somewhere got pleasure from making the sisters witness her ticklish fate. They had been taken to a room where they were tied on chairs and forced to watch a TV-screen three times during the captivity, and shown videos of what was apparently being done to Elizabeth. Instead of varied tortures the sisters were suffering, Elizabeth's torment was always the same. The video was shot with a camera in the ceiling, showing Elizabeth tied on a metallic table with her arms restrained so that they were forced behind her head, and her elbows tied together. This made poor Liz's armpits completely helpless to atrocious tickle torture that would fall upon her. There would always be two women sitting on chairs next to her armpits, and they had wide collection of cruel tickle torture tools on smaller tables next to them, that they used to tickle Elizabeth's armpits in ways that made her scream in pure agony, her tortures being literally surgical in their methodical tickle torture. Their favorite torture method seemed to be applying baby oil on Elizabeth's armpits, and then tickling them with specially crafted electric brushes that drove the poor girl absolutely berserk. Elizabeth was a small young woman, but her struggling during those tickling sessions would surely have broken most tables and restraints. In the first video girls were shown, Elizabeth had asked about her cousins and pleading to be let go before tickling started. In the following videos however, she focused just to frantic and incoherent begging for mercy even before brushes touched her hypersensitive underarms.

"I believe we've talked enough of those painful memories." Ambassador said as Jill wiped away her tears after her account of Elizabeth's fate. "How did you escape?"

Jill's expression brightened up a bit.

"Their security... Wasn't all that competent."

IV

In their windowless prison the sisters could not be certain of it, but it was the early night of their 8th day in captivity. They were knocked out with the sleeping gas as usual, and taken to be cleaned and cared for, to keep them fresh for next day of tickling. This night would be different than others, since one of the guards had decided to go against rules and regulations. She wanted to sample the goods herself, and chose Jill for it. She entered the "Cosmetic Ward" as it was called before the others, and carried unconscious Jill into an empty room nearby. She laid down her weapon and other equipment, and took off her white longsleeved shirt used as part of guard's uniform, and cracked her fingers before taking a bottle of smelling salts from her pocket. She planned to play a little game of "tickle chase" with Jill, as she didn't get the whole bondage thing. She wanted to pin girls under her and tickle them silly. She put the foul smelling salt's under Jill's nose, and she woke up and got up straight away. She wasn't in her cell. Something was wrong.

"Prepare to laugh." The guard chuckled as she approached Jill, who backed off.

"W-wait, what is this? Who are you?" Jill was scared and confused. It was the first time any guard had said anything to her.

"Wouldn't you want to know, tickle slave? Those assholes running this show want to keep you in the dark, but I'll indulge you. You are captive and property of Organization L, society for rich and powerful ladies who get kicks from tickle torturing young women like you. Can't say I blame them."

The guard approached her, as Jill's heart beat faster and faster. She had thought of something like that, but actually hearing it filled her with overwhelming dread like nothing before. She was here just to be tickled. As were her sister and cousin. There would be no way out.

"Y-you listen now, listen to me! You got to get me out of here! My parents are wealthy, they pay you, they pay you more than that organization does! Please!"

The guard lunged at her and pinned her down, beginning to tickle Jill's sides.

"Idiot. No matter what money you talk of, nobody gets away from the organization or double crosses them. If you knew some of the members... They practically own this island."

Jill was laughing and squirming, as the guard kept exploring her helpless body.

"That being said, I'll tickle you so good you'll agree to keep this session and discussion to yourself. Our little secret. Or I might arrange for you, your sister and your cousin trips to Disciplinary Chambers. You would not like that. And neither would them."

Jill had no idea what she really meant or if she could do it, but it sounded unpleasant nonetheless. As of now, she didn't really care of her rogue tormentor's threats. She just tried to find the way to escape her grasp. She allowed Jill to get away, just to run her down and tickle her again. As Jill was writhing under her crude but still tickly fingers, she noticed that there was a shelf with heavy cans of paint in the room. It was a storage of some kind. When Jill was released next time, she made run for it, the lustful guard not really paying attention to the plans of her tickle toy, who lured her to run into the shelf. As she pinned Jill's hands against the wall and started to blow raspberries on her belly, one can of paint fell down right on her head, and Jill almost hit Jill too. The guard laid on the floor unconscious, and Jill acted fast. She grabbed the jacket of the guard, and all possible keys and identifications she could from her uniform. She went out to the corridors of the facility, dedicated to escape this place and to get help for her captured relatives. It took several hours of sneaking, but eventually Jill was able to locate and hide into trunk of a garbage truck, that drove her to the freedom. The organization clearly didn't consider escape like her's a possibility, since there were next to no guards at the section she was able to slip away from.

She jumped out of the truck when she believed there's enough distance with organization's torture facility and her, and was delighted to see she was still in the city, and by the center. It was almost morning, and the city was waking up. Jill remembered the guard's words on influence of the organization, and knew she could not take risks. She used a stone to smash window of a small kiosk, and grabbed a map to locate American embassy.

V

Ambassador Cole sat behind her table, as Jill who had concluded her tale lowered her head.

"That's it really. I walked all the way here, and left Erica and Elizabeth into that terrible place. Please, there must be something you can do! T-they might be tickle tortured right now as we speak! Who knows what they do them now that I have escaped?"

"Don't worry Jill... You have been very brave, and made the right decision of coming here. I will get your loved ones to safety, trust me. Meanwhile, you should get rest and prepare to return home as soon as possible. It's not safe for you here."

"B-but my..."

"As I said Jill, don't worry about it. I know who I can trust, and believe me, our government won't abandon it's citizens. They will be saved, and join you as soon as they have been rescued. You can stay in the embassy until tomorrow, and we'll take you to the airport. I know it's hard but you need to believe in me, less complicated things are around here, the better we can help your sister and cousin... And who knows how many other victims this organization has."

"I... I believe in you." Jill nodded her head.

"Go get a real shower. We'll get you some clothes. You can use one of our guest rooms."

Jill was torn inside for rest of the day. She could not help thinking of her sister and cousin still suffering in the terrible place, but was so happy to have escaped herself she almost thought she was dreaming. She showered, was properly fed, and in the night, immediately fell fast asleep in the embassy's guest bedroom.

Early next morning ambassador Cole was leading her to the garage of the embassy. Jill was given quite comfortable clothes, blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

"We got escort prepared for you already. They are under orders to guarantee your security until you're in the plane. I've made arrangements for the crackdown on the organization and rescue operation is already underway, I know I can trust the police involved, and our authorities have been informed as well. Everything is going to be alright."

"Yes... Thank you."

Jill was sad that Erica and Elizabeth could not be here with her right now, but she was still smiling. She would be off this accursed island. This nightmare would be left behind. They took elevator down to the underground garage of the embassy, and as the elevator doors closed behind them, Jill saw her escort. A black van. Women with shaved heads. In all too familiar uniforms of the organization. Jill felt her legs shaking. She fell on her knees, almost hyperventilating.

"W-what... I... I don't understand... Why...?"

Ambassador Cole knelt next to her.

"I am so sorry Jill, but you are going to have to go with them."

"Please... No... You don't have to do this..."

"Remember what the guard said about members in the high places?"

"No... NOOOO!"

Jill got up and ran to the elevator door, banging on it and pounding the buttons furiously. To no effect of course, since the elevator operated with keycard of the embassy staff.

"LET ME OUT! NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE!"

The organization's extraction team walked to frantic Jill, and grabbed her. They required four women to carry kicking and screaming girl to the van, who kept begging and pleading until it's door closed and it was silent in the garage again. The organization's vehicles had strong soundproofing, and struggles of Jill who was being handcuffed were unknown to world outside.

Front door of the van opened, and a suit-clad woman with light brown skin and long, dark hair walked out to shake hands with ambassador Cole.

"Thank you Charlotte. And I'm so sorry. Our security has massive gaps in it. This should never have happened and you should have not been bothered. The guard who compromised us is regretting it a lot already. Lustful fool. She will learn to behave and respect orders after few months of orgasm denial torture... After which she will be shipped off to certain businesswoman into strong sex slaves. Should serve as an example to others. Anyways, we could have been in serious trouble if it wasn't for you and your phone call yesterday. You have our eternal gratitude."

"Don't mention it Zahra. It was the least I could do. Besides, it was both intriguing and exciting to hear her talking about her ordeal."

Ambassador started smiling widely. "I had not tried the new girls yet. You know I've still been far too busy with that sweet Japanese girl delivered to us last month. I can't get enough of tickling her sensitive armpits. It's absurd how ticklish she is there. But now that we established this... relationship, I'd really love to get my hands on Jill and her sister. When do you think I could book a session?"

Zahra sighed.

"I'm afraid it's going to take a while. This little stunt is going to mean a while in Disciplinary Chambers for Jill. We already sent her big sister there yesterday. Poor thing, her soles are suffering a session with baby oil and hairbrushes as we speak, and she doesn't even know why. We'll make Jill watch it behind a one-way mirror for a day or two, and then begin disciplinary measures on her. They are preparing quite a torturous ordeal for her. She will come to know how it feels to have a soft, rotating brush in her navel for prolonged sessions of hours every day for at least couple of weeks. She's unavailable for regular use until then. But I can hook you up for a session with her cousin tonight if you want. You'll love her armpits."

"I'm sure of it." Cole answered. "I suppose the organization has seen to fake proper disappearance of the young ladies?"

"Oh yes. Tragic. Their clothes and other property will be found later tonight on a secluded beach, with drugs and empty bottles of alcohol. You know how it is when tourists go swimming drunk and high, the current is hell of a thing. It's unlikely that their bodies will ever be found."

"Tragic indeed. Let's continue our discussion tonight, old friend. I still got work to do."

Zahra thanked Charlotte once again, and the van where still screaming Jill was properly bound and gagged drove off, taking Jill back to the tickle hell on Earth. Ambassador Cole returned to her office, already beginning to write report on unfortunate perishing of three young female tourists. For the first time during her time in the organization she thought that it's too bad the members of organization outside permanent staff aren't allowed to reveal their faces or to talk to victims. She would love to see the look on Jill's face once she would have her turn with her. Oh well. Maybe she could settle with just seeing some laughs.

Maybe Jill will imagine her behind all of those masks anyways.

Another winner of a story, well done. I like your descriptions and details very much, this and the cult story are two great additions to your collection, thank you for sharing!

All of your stories leaves me wanting more ! Great story, and I just knew Jill is gonna get captured again. ;)

Amazing!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The secret society of wealthy tickle slavers is a time tested predicate for a story but the key is in the details and you handle those brilliantly!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back