• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Business Proposal! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Good to see you Jay and guess your wondering why I asked you to come over tonight; well I have a business proposal for you and have a feeling one you won't find yourself refusing with a little persuasion maybe!" I winked

"Sounds ominous Sir!" he said

"Oh please we're not in the office now so call me Owen; so anyway a drink?"

"Er yes um Owen, do you have bacardi?"

"Sure do so make yourself comfortable; thought you'd have been out of your suit by now!" Owen Black said to Jay Spring the senior accountant of his firm as he fixed himself a bourbon and his guest the bacardi.

"I was with Miranda just discussing wedding plans; she's set on Hawaii for our honeymoon!" said Jay

"Oh yeah that's right you'll soon be caught in a trap but hey one you invited happening right!" laughed the CEO of the company

"Well .. if it's a trap; yeah I guess but one I'm willing to be caught up in Owen!" joked the 26 yr old 6' attractive accountant

"Yep actions have consequences but you've struck gold with Miranda Frederick, reading her family just buying their third property in Florida right?"

"Yeah on Ocean Drive, Key Lago and it's pretty neat!"

"I'll bet and guess a union of benefit to you in many ways; certainly as Mranda's husband; in future years certainly!"

"Yeah I guess but I'm not a gold-digger!" responded Jay

"No but money talks right and every dollar a bonus but anyway the bacardi okay?" said Owen noticing his accountant becoming weary.

"Yeah and sorry Owen you wanted to talk to me but feeling drowsy!" slurred Jay as the tab took effect

"Oh okay so you need to lie down; okay no problem, maybe talk later then!"

Owen then walked Jay to the spare bedroom and he collapsed on the bed; Owen removing his accountant's suit jacket and soon having him secured to the bed. About 2 hours later the accountant waking and finding himself blind and gagged, secured to the bed.

"Well Jay guess you must be wondering why you're immobilised; what did I say earlier about being caught in a trap? Well you are but agreeing with me inviting it and you sure have in trying to cheat me and don't insult my intelligence trying to deny it as I had someone else check the books as I figured there being discrepancies in company expenditure but didn't want to think someone on my payroll being responsible but you sure are Jay and that's pretty disappointing but like I say I have a business solution which I intend persuading you into accepting and as you know I'm Gay and let's be honest you're an attractive guy; partly why I hired you if I'm honest but quit gasping I'm not going to fuck you as you tried and failed to screw me over; not even going to suck your dick but I am sure going to have fun toying with you, teasing and tormenting you and unless you want the law on you I reckon you'll let me as I don't reckon the Frederick's welcoming a convicted felon into the family!"

Jay Spring lay helpless and vulnerable on the bed unable to see anything; respond intelligently but reacted immediately as he felt his shiny black Weejun loafer shoes being slid off exposing two secured warm and sweat saturated TNT socked feet which Owen drooled at as he faced both sleek, socked feet. In shock of his feet losing the protection of his shoes Jay's socked toes wiggled in his very warm and sweaty socks.

"Damn Jay two sexy socked feet and smelling awesome; yeah that's right wiggle those socked toes right in my face like that; cool and what's their size; yeah I guessed about a 12 but 13's; what do they say unlucky for some; well for me not but for you well; I guess but depending I suppose how sensitive they are right; if tickling them gives you a spring in your step!"

Jay Spring was freaking out as his CEO Owen; Jay realised held all the aces and he was horribly sensitive on his feet and had been as long as he could remember and his ticklishess too humiliating to think about having him giggling manically; his two elder brothers feather-light touches having driven him insane when to amuse themselves they'd tortured him when their parents were out and even sometimes sharing a bedroom; at night. Jay shivered thinking about it!

Owen noticed the effect his talk was having and enjoyed freaking Jay out!

"Mmmm yeah you sure have two manly feet in these hot sheer socks Jay; I have a passion for socked and bare feet; hard to know which are preferable and certainly so with yours; such strong, big feet Jay looking so inviting; so delicious, Mmm gorgeous socked feet and smelling like feet" said Owen as he leaned into both socked soles secured together and deeply inhaled their rich smell!

"It's great Jay you haven't changed before coming here; guess I have your fiancee to thank for that; still in the socks worn all day in the office and on feet I have pondered on wondering what they look, smell and taste like and how ticklish they might be but we have a long night for me to slowly explore these things as I'm in no hurry and you not going anywhere right!" teased Owen

"What's that Jay; I can't hear you; you need to speak louder" said Owen as Jay was desperately begging Owen to quit! Well Owen hastened a guess it was a verbal objection from his victim which made him smile as he breathed in the musky odour from both socked feet he lingered in admiring!

"A handsome dude just had to have awesome looking feet but didn't imagine I'd get a view of them close-up like this Jay but life full of surprises and you trying to embezzle the company I best learn to expect the unexpected so I am going to enjoy and savour this moment and every future moment I have with these feet as you're in no position to call the shots Jay but I am and your feet smell hot after work all day in these socks and smart loafer shoes!" said Owen menacingly.

Owen then gripped Jay's socked right foot and began to massage it from heel to toes; kneading the foot through the sock, squeezing the toes and commenting on the moisteness of the foot he was kneading and encouraged by Jay's squriming in reaction to this intimacy as Owen's massage touch was quite deliberately sensual and he knew it!"

"You know Jay there's nothing that gets my dick harder and faster than another guy's socked and bare hot, sweaty and smelly feet and feeling them up all over and especially straight guys like you who I guess find it real embarrassing and humiliating feeling another man's hands all over their feet; fondling and squeezing every toe as I'm doing. I guess one thing for Miranda to maybe get to grips with them and your Boss doing so right; reckon you have to be feeling so uncomfortable right now!" taunted Owen

He told Jay he would obey everything demanded by him and failure to comply would mean the law involved and kissing goodbye to the Frederick empire he as married to the family's only child was set to inhert albeit through his wife Miranda and his own actions betraying the fact money meant everything to him so Owen not imagining Jay encouraging the prospect of this happening so he would be a good boy and play by the rules.

"To work wearing black TNT socks and every evening before leaving the office in the privacy of his CEO's office presenting his socked feet to be thoroughly examined so smelled, licked, massaged and if found to being sensitive which in fondling them Owen guessed they were; to being tickled. On certain business trips accompanying Owen as his business companion and his feet rendered being at his CEO's disposal. One night per week working overtime so spending a few hours with Owen here at his home and finding that select weekends he being the entertainment for men invited to enjoy his feet from various feet fetish groups on the net and only those who Owen knew from experience kept secrets!"

Jay was desperate for release as he heard his future being mapped out for him and one inescapable for him to be free of accepting and enduring and every detail being carefully planned out in advance and he knowing objections to it being impossible! Owen smiling as he witnessed Jay feeling so helpless; so vulnerable being under his CEO's full control! He was told by Owen to rub his own socked feet together in the sheer socks to increase their natural sweatiness and heat. Owen excited in seeing this happening so close to him.

Owen then very lightly massaged Jay's right socked foot and then the other foot, Owen indulged himself in massaging both high arches and the twenty toes, both high arches so perfect for a feather and the long toes he pinched lightly as a lover might so making the experience all the more intense and unbearable for Jay. Jay's feet felt great as Owen's fingers caressed and fondled both feet loving the feel of them in the moist socks!

"You have a problem with me touching up your feet do you Jay flinching like this, keep your feet still or I''ll be tempted to give you reason to flinch! These sheer socks being transparent are such a fucking tease Jay and being sweaty having extra appeal to me and your soles so soft and stroked lightly love seeing your toes wiggle and a word of advice to you; try to play it cool and fight laughing as giving in to the tickle will do one thing; incite me to explore your level of ticklishess and I'm merciless!"

Owen wrapped his hand around Jay's right socked foot and pressed his face into the sole and his nose hard against the ball of his victim's foot and wiggling toes breathing in their raunchy stench deeply as foot smells brought out the animal in him and as he told Jay finding his natural foot smell both addictive and intoxicating! Owen doing the same thing with Jay's socked left foot and rubbing and massaging both feet as he deeply inhaled their smell and taunting Jay knowing clearly from the muffled reactions how he was finding the attention to his feet difficult to deal with.

"Guess you never thought you would be having your Boss getting so close to you, so intimate with you huh Jay and has to be feeling weird, well being straight more than that sick or even perverted I guess, not something you'd tell Miranda or even your mates about that's for sure; too embarrassing and raising other awkward questions like how you came to be placed in the position of it happening and not something you can make official as you are the one who has broken the law and company fraud a serious crime Jay. Fresh meat on the block inside and a looker, it would be more than your feet being raped incarcerated and this abuse leaving no physical signs of happening at all but we spoke of being trapped right!"

"Ssssh Jay it's our secret but you seem ticklish which is a real bonus, even light caresses getting to you but I've only just started enjoying them!" said Owen as he sucked on the five toes of Jay's right foot through the sheer sock increasing their moistness and making Jay more verbal than ever but ignoring him Owen swapping feet and licking the socked toes of Jay's left scoked foot.

"OOOOh these feet taste delicious, a perfect foot feast Jay and I have an insatiable appetite for guy's feet Jay and one which demands satisfying so you best get used to my mouth and your feet being a licklish combination and tonight the beginning of their intense relationship as the mouth action he subjected his business accountant to enduring was driving Jay into an immediate frenzy!

"Tickling an underrated torture you know Jay as done properly it's maddening and tortuous literally and on the right people major effective and you I reckon are a candidate to agree with me as the tickling hasn't even started but clearly these feet licklish so that's a positive sign right and no way to control it, stop it from happening and I like using it to interrogate guys and force confessions from them; like have they been tickled before; when and by whom and how often; to what level, where they're most ticklish on their feet; this kind of thing and even initially stubbornly staying silent, they eventually crack and spill their secrets and reckon a looker like you has some of those; college pranks, initiations as I guarantee I am not the first guy to discover the ticklishness of your feet right Jay!"

Owen's tongue proved experienced as Jay endured his toes being sucked on through his socks which made him feel so vulnerable and coupled with Owen's fingers lightly stroking his sheer socked soles from his heels to his toes so ticklish as he squirmed on the bed under attack! Owen fondled the wiggling toes which reacting were inviting his attention to them all and he relishing the feel of their warmth and their wetness from Jay's perspiration and his own saliva as he stroked his fingers firmly and menacingly over the length of each foot in turn which clearly tickled Jay like mad.

"You straight boys all the same, so sensitive on your feet even protected in socks, desperate to fight the tickle, the lickle, not give in to the challenge but Jay a losing battle as I am a determined opponent and will break you and love every second of it and take my time driving you berserk exploiting your ticklishness to way beyond the limits of your endurance which I guess isn't much anyway from your reactions but who can you blame for it eh; that's right Jay yourself which makes it all the worse I guess as something you could have so easily avoided but you know what Jay; I'm so glad you messed up, real glad as I am going to tickle the shit out of these feet Jay just so you know. You'll be a ticklish wreck by the time I decide to quit torturing you!"

"I love hearing the desperate tones of enforced laughter, it arouses me like nothing else I can think of and the fact you must be sickended by the fact you caught yourself up in this ticklish web something of even greater angst and frustration for you to mentally deal with happening but yep yours to do just that Jay; deal with it as it's not stopping anytime soon; in fact it's barely started and after tonight jus the beginning of the business proposal I spoke about and said I might need to persuade you to accepting; I'm a man of my word Jay as you know hiring you in the first place when you assured me you could cope with the pressure of the position of responsibility remember as I was in two minds about it until as I recall seeing you ease your socked feet out of your shoes under the desk as you often do in the office too; feet that have been of interest to me, feet I've lusted after; I'm very observant Jay and don't miss a trick which has got you into this mess right!"

Saying this Owen deliberately slowly eased each sock off Jay's feet and then just admired them both! Taunting Jay saying they being sexy feet with long toes and perfect for sucking and nibbling and licking and soles clearly soft n' smooth so a perfect ticklish canvas for a feather, the revolving bristles of an electric toothbrush as well as fingers to work over as albeit involuntarily and nervously Jay's toes wriggled which invited Owen to tongue them, licking the tips of the toes of each foot in turn and taste the shapely bare toes facing him! From one foot to the other Owen began a thorough oral assault on Jay's feet, lapping, licking each foot and while tasting them inhaling their strong masculine smell and soon licking ravenously in between all ten sensitive toes whilst gripping each foot in turn and pressing his face hard against each bare sole before devouring them from heels to toes!

"Mmmm as I told you Jay I've an insatiable appetite for sweaty, smelly feet as you are finding out and the taste and smell of these sexy feet I can tell you I will not lose lust for, I will be getting to know these feet as much as; well better than you do unless of course you lick and suck on your own toes and soles and indulge in smelling them!"

Jay flexed his toes nervously as Owen suckled on them and in his mouth his tongue sliding in between each toe vigorously and simultaneously Owen stroking the bare sole of the same foot so making sure the ticklish reaction made certain Jay's toes were madly wiggling; a gentle stroke along the sole of each bare foot enough to gain a ticklish reaction from super-sensitive Jay!

"A light gentle stroke seems to tickle you Jay but what about a firmer tickle from my relentless fingers on these feet; I think you'll suffer unbearably and really try to kick out and escape the tortuous torment but that's not possible is it, how will you deal with a feather Jay, feather tendrils softly stroking in between all these hopelessly ticklish toes and the quill end tracing the length of your soles teasingly up n' down and up n' down driving you berserk and can't forget the sonicare Jay; fuck the revolving bristles brushing these soles will drive you demented Jay but right now deal with this as best you can and amuse me; make my day!"

"HAHAHAHHANOOHEEHEEHAHHAASTOOPHAHHAHAPLEEEZESTOOOPTIIICKLINGHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA!"

"Good boy that's it wiggle those toes for me yeah that's right just like that; oh does this tickle so what about this here and here and what about here; yeah these high arches seem a great spot, the quill of the feather's going to prove hellish stroked along them" Owen verbally taunted Jay as he stroked under the bridges of the toes of each foot and increased the pressure running his fingers up n' down the length of each foot delivering the insidious tickling with years of practice he had perfected technique in!

"My tickling styles will slowly and surely drive you insane Jay and masculine looking large feet with long toes and high arches are my favourite kind and just imagine how the softness of the feather is going to feel brushed along these soles and drawn in between these succulent toes; I'll take a guess you will squirm and shudder in reaction to this happening but let's see!"

Owen then introduced the feather but the quill of the feather and stroking each of Jay's bare soles in turn which tickled him like crazy and he helpless and vulnerable, rendered unable to stop the ticklish torture from stopping, laughing and gasping as the ticklish assault having him take an involuntary trip down memory lane to tickle times with his brothers! Unknown to Owen at the time but Jay having since been tickled in another tickling meet into confessing it's happening and his horrendous ticklishness being fully exploited by Owen and other guys invited by Jay's CEO to indulge in their kinky fantasies as tickle tops! Owen loving hearing Jay laugh like a loon as he endures tickle torture beyond the levels of his endurance.

After the feather Owen again drew his fingers up n' down the length of Jay's feet as Jay's toes wiggled furiously encouraging Owen to really scratch the soles of Jay's feet before then licking the soles of each foot as Owen's oral lickling really driving Jay crazy as not only insanely ticklish but intimate; another man's lips on his feet is a hellish realisation for the straight guy to mentally deal with happening as it's attention he would not welcome but has the knowledge his own actions inviting his being subjected to it. Owen sensing how uncomfortable lickling Jay's feet is for him fully indulges in delivering this kind of tickling during every tickling meet!

Owen sniffed both soles and all the toes of Jay's feet, pulling his toes apart and sniffing in between them further embarrassing his business accountant and rubbing both feet all over, sucking and nibbling on his toes and licking both soles as even muffled hearing Jay shrieking with hysterical laughter in-between gasps of unintelligible verbal threats and this resulting in his enduring an even more determined hellishly ticklish tickling delivered by Owen!

"You know Jay with feet like these; especially sensitive you really need educating in manners as well as being taught crime doesn't pay and I get a real sexual kick seeing guy's reacting to my tickling them on their feet and have done since college when as a jock my making sure I was involved in freshman initiations and as determined as initially some of my victims were; clenching their teeth and not wanting to afford me the satisfaction of breaking them, they invariably cracked, screaming like pussies when I fully indulged in giving their feet the benefit of a ticklish workout! I relish in exploiting a guy's ticklish or licklish weakness to my full satisfaction and with you Jay this seems to be oral attention so something I will indulge in subjecting you to enduring!"

Owen ran his tongue along the soles of Jay's size 13 feet up and down, then lapped at his toes and slid his tongue in between them all one after one in turn before after a tongue lashing then continued the tickle torture with his fingers as he teased and tickled Jay who had no alternative but to agree to the business proposal his Boss was forcibly persuading him to accept or risked not only losing everything important to him but also gaining a criminal record and serving time when and where anything could happen to him and extend far beyond enduring his feet being tortured; tickled and lickled regularly by his Boss but choosing after the session eventually ended the lesser of the two evils!

As Jay Spring drove home shuddering as Owen's words played loudly and menacingly in his head - "So Jay see you tomorrow in the office, wear black TNT socks for me and after work depending on my mood we'll see if your feet are examined by me in my office or here again in my home and if so whether or not I want an all nighter with them or not as the possibilites are endless and it's agreed a business arrangement kept just between us!"

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back