• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bloodhounds - Part 7 (Adult, M/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6

I paused for a second, seeming to consider her request. Then I reached into a pocket and removed the remote. At the touch of a button the restraints around her ankles started to move round the circle, spreading her legs wide and leaving her completely vulnerable. Without a word I moved behind her and started to run the feathers over her ass, her reaction confirming that this was previously unexplored ticklish territory and that she was extremely sensitive to any touch in that area.

With long, graceful, sweeping motions I let the feathers run over her skin, paying close attention to her shrieks and laughs as I did so. As I the speed of my strokes gradually increased, so did the pitch of her laughter until she was hovering on the verge of screaming. Right at that moment I changed tactics and wormed the plumes of the feathers down between her ass cheeks. She howled at the first touch and every muscle in her body seemed to clench as she fought for freedom. It made no difference and I kept up the methodical assault, letting her mind fully register the penalty for disobedience.

After about five minutes I relented and walked slowly round to face her again. She was exhausted and hung limply against her restraints, her chest heaving as she tried to get air back into her lungs. I didn't intend to give her the chance. Reaching down between her legs I caressed her now soaked pussy for a moment, causing a sharp intake of breath as she pushed willingly against my hand. Then, in a movement quick enough to be worthy of Houdini himself I slipped one of the glass tubes over her clit and turned it on. This time though it was running on a slightly different setting, as soon as it established a tight enough vacuum to hold itself in place, it would immediately suck all the air out of the tube, then quickly reverse direction and let the air rush back in. The result was a constant stimulation without ever providing enough direct contact to allow her to find release. She stiffened as the tube went around her, then her eyes went wide in horror as she realised what it was doing. I grinned at her, a grin devoid of humor, all teeth and sharp points, as I saw the dawning realisation that there was at least one item in this room she hadn't prepared herself for.

Putting the feathers aside for the moment I reached out and started to run my hands down her hips and thighs, a fast, rhythmic, poking motion that sent her into hysterics as she spent the last of her strength fighting to find some weakness in her bondage. I kept going, circling her knees and flicking the feathers quickly up and down the back of her thigh, over the backs of her knees and back up again. I took my time on the descent, and in the end made her wait for a good thirty minutes before I sat on the floor, reached out and snapped open the restraints around her right ankle.

By this point she was limp, all energy driven from her by the conflicting needs and desires I'd generated within her, and she couldn't even try to yank her foot away from my grasp. Holding her ankle with my left hand I paused for a second, gathering my strength for this last bit of torture. Then I reached under her foot, placed my fingers on her sole and started goosing every last inch of flesh. My fingers moved so quickly an observer would have seen them blur, every part of my training and skill concentrated on this one task. My fingers whipped down her foot from toes to heel and back in less than a second, it must have felt like she was being tickled by not one but a hundred hands, all overlapping with each other with perfect co-ordination.

She passed beyond laughter, beyond screaming and just hung there with her mouth open, eyes screwed shut as she endured her own personal tickle hell. To add some variety I started using one of the feathers, the plume darting between her toes like a miniature saw, then being reversed to scratch across her soles. After twenty minutes or so I dropped the foot back to the frame of the machine and secured the restraint before switching to the other foot and repeating the process. All in it I spent over an hour tickling her body, all the while the tube attached to he clit providing more erotic stimulation that she'd have believed possible. I finally relented, standing up after securing her left foot in position and switching off the tube, making sure to be careful while removing it. A single touch at this point would be enough to push her over the edge and that was one of my main bargaining chips at the moment.

“One last chance Hayley, and think carefully about your answer. Why is your client having this preparation done to these women?”

It took her a minute to get enough air into her lungs to answer the question and I waited with growing impatience for an answer.

“I, I told you, I don't know.” I moved towards her again and she shrieked. “NO! I swear, I swear I'm telling the truth. But, but I know how to find out.”

“I'm listening” I replied, twirling one of the feathers through my fingers as I waited.

“It's something big, something important enough he wants to make sure it'll get done even if he can't complete it himself. He, he got me to set up a safety net for him.”

“And I'm sure you know how to access this net, right?”

“Yes, they picked three subjects and I gave them instructions on how to plant information in a mind so that not even the person carrying it knows it's there. The girl you took from Dragon was one of them, I never saw the other two. The information can only be retrieved in a very particular way, for safety reasons, any other attempt to remove it, including telling the subject what you're doing, will kill them.”

I suddenly realised I might not want to know the answer to the next question, but knew I had no choice. “So how do I safely retrieve it then?”

She looked up at me, and even in the dim light I could see her smile, taking pleasure in this small victory. “Tickle them until they pass out, then their subconscious mind will take over and you can ask them whatever they want.”

I swore silently in the dark, to say that was going to be a problem was a contender for the understatement of the year award. Annoyed by that superior look on Hayley's face I lent forward and swept the feathers down across her pussy, trapping her clit between them and gently rubbing up and down. Almost immediately Hayley's mouth opened in a silent scream of ecstasy, her eyes rolling back into her head as every muscle tensed and relaxed in waves, the orgasm washing over her until she was utterly spent.

I stepped back, starting the mental preparations to push the beast away, back into its cage until it was needed. There was just one more thing I needed it to do, and I wanted to ensure I could control what was about to happen.

“Thank you, I'll be sure to mention who tipped me off when we take your client down. Now I'd love to believe everything you've told me is the truth, but you've proven that honesty isn't exactly a key part of your character. So I'm going to leave this recorder here....” I said, placing the small audio/video unit down on the chair, attaching the pad to the seat and checking the angle was about right to record what was going on. “... and give you a little encouragement to reveal any little details you might have overlooked.”

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the remote. One key brought the light around the machine back up to full brightness, another started the outer ring slowly rotating. “The officers outside will be monitoring what you say, if you don't convince them you've revealed all you know, well, you better start praying for a miracle because that's the only way you're getting out of here.” The rings surface seemed to bubble slightly as it warped inwards, Hayley's eyes wide with terror as she realised what was about to happen.

“I suspect that all that conditioning you put yourself through isn't going to be much use after what you've just been through. I only wish I could stay, see what this does to you, what you've been doing to your victims. If I were you, I'd start talking.” So saying I opened the door and stepped into the short connecting corridor, the first peals of manic laughter following me out as the door swung shut behind me. I approached the duty officer on my way out “She's in the process of confessing pretty much every illegal act she's done since birth, give her about two hours and let her go.”

“Let her go sir?”

“Yeah, she'd be out in an hour as soon as she got a lawyer anyway. Don't worry, after what she's told me I doubt there's any place in this city she can hide from her former employers. Oh, and could you have someone run the recorder to the station afterward as well, never know what we'll get on that.”

“Of course sir, umm, sir, are you okay?”

I smiled, knowing I still looked like hell and was starting to shake from the psychological impact of what I'd just done. “Nothing I can't handle, though would you mind?” I asked, reaching into the mans' top pocket and fishing out a cigarette and lighter, quickly flicking the lighter open, touching the element to the cigarette and returning the lighter to his pocket in one smooth motion. It wasn't a habit I normally indulged in, but right now I needed the boost.

I stepped outside, mind racing over what I'd just been told, wondering how the hell I was going to get this done, hell, I didn't know if I could get this done. Kidnap three women and put them through hell to get the bad guys, not even knowing if I could believe Hayley's testimony, was that worth the price, was that justice? I looked up at the sky and muttered one word under my breath.

“Damn.”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back